[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldnt I be shorting crude right now? All of you cynical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: autism intensifies.jpg (23KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
autism intensifies.jpg
23KB, 502x417px
Why shouldnt I be shorting crude right now?

All of you cynical fucks seem to think it still isnt close to the bottom
>>
>>1044195
Its closer to the bottom than the top now.
>>
>>1044365
How do you know? They could start paying us to get rid of it.

Imagine walking into the petrol station and being handed a tenner. We'll be seen as pioneers before our time.
>>
day late and a dollar short my friend. the idea is to predict the future not react to the past.
>>
Because you can't predict which way it will go and it's volatile as fuck.

Could go to $25 tomorrow, could go to $40 next week.

Your chances of winning and predicting what happens are better playing roulette.
>>
>>1044365
It's going under $10. And it will go there in a fucking hurry.
>>
File: 960x595.jpg (24KB, 383x595px) Image search: [Google]
960x595.jpg
24KB, 383x595px
>>1044395
I can whip the ass of any roulette player any day in the energy markets. Any fucking day. Probability says so.
>>
>>1044396
>going under $10
No.
>>
I'm only paper trading but I have Brent and WTI and an oil company shorted the last few days. I'm in the green right now. I'm not seeing any signs of it raising any time soon. But when it does start going back up I'll probably buy back in for that too.
>>
File: 131159026_Rich_426174c.jpg (37KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
131159026_Rich_426174c.jpg
37KB, 620x413px
>>1044405
That's what they said when it went under 40.
That's what they said when it went under 35.
That's what they said when it went under 30.

In 1986, that's what they said when it went under $10.
>>
>>1044422
Just wager your money already and shut the fuck up.

Are you seeking validation or something? Do you think you are the smartest person in the world for coming up with this idea?

Guess again, faggot.
>>
>>1044195
Goldman Sachs just came out and called a $20 bottom.

I bet they are waiting for the noobs like you to borrow and sell, so that they can load up on almost a billion+ dollars into crude. Price will get frozen at $27-28 and then rocket out.

The jew is hoping to make grand profits from the Arab stupidity.
>>
>>1044605
>Arab stupidity

Using jew tactics to weed out your closest competitors

Mfw
>>
File: marc-rich.jpg (77KB, 314x475px) Image search: [Google]
marc-rich.jpg
77KB, 314x475px
>>1044431
The truth doesn't hurt the experienced. Go back to piercing your tattooed genitals and perusing dragon dildo ads while at work. Men are talking here.
>>
>>1044422
Is it possible for Joe Schmoe to actually buy a barrel of oil at anywhere close to the market price?
>>
>>1045024
You can buy a refined product in barrels. Oil? No. Unless you are Nigerian and drill holes in oil pipelines.

Oil thieves in the US use vacuum trucks to steal oil. Oil isn't produced and put into barrels. Oil is measured in "barrels", that "barrel" being 42 gallons.
>>
>>1044405
Better load up on DWTI then.
>>
Putting my life savings into UWTI folks
>>
I would personnally bet on a further descent on a short term - like 18-20$ -> some lump-sum money immediately on a warrant.
And then on skyrocketing prices on a long row -> investing on a tracker/ETF a little bit every month. What do you guys think?
>>
>>1044369
because the price is lower dumbass, you'd rather short it at 50 than 30, always.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.