[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S JUST A DIP GUYS!!!!! DON'T PANIC!!! JUST BUY THE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: SHeeet.png (18KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
SHeeet.png
18KB, 300x208px
IT'S JUST A DIP GUYS!!!!! DON'T PANIC!!! JUST BUY THE DIP!
>JUST A DIP REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1452453075810.jpg (13KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1452453075810.jpg
13KB, 526x526px
>Buy stocks like /biz/ said
>Wake up next day
>Down 500 points

this board is full of scumbags.
>>
File: oh wow big smiteah meme.png (34KB, 819x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow big smiteah meme.png
34KB, 819x360px
>>1043687
Yeah it is.

Pic related, this has happened literally 3 months ago. This ALWAYS happens and it ALWAYS goes back up. Fuck you stupid /pol/ and /r9k/ retards with no money.
>>
>>1043691
What part of LONGTERM INVESTING did you not understand?

Anything else besides that is a meme on this board. Either by legitimate retards or by delusional failures.
>>
>>1043694

*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*
>>
File: 1452189574786.jpg (25KB, 358x512px) Image search: [Google]
1452189574786.jpg
25KB, 358x512px
>>1043691
kek
>>
>>1043694

>I can see into the future.

What are the lottery numbers for Saturday?

Fucking moron.
>>
We bear now. All your base are belong to bear.
>>
>>1043731
You're the fucking moron here.

You post images of frogs because the market happened to go down a little bit literally 1 day later.

It has shown historically to always go up, this shit happens all the fucking time. It's not a disaster by any means. Do whatever you want though.

Be emotional and listen to /pol/, sell everything at a loss now and then buy back when it recovers.
>>
>>1043694

You get that this is the pattern pretty much every crash follows, right? A sharp sell off, followed by a brief recovery, before the market takes the plunge for real. It might have just been a minor correction back in August if the market had kept on growing, but now it's plunged back down the signs aren't particularly positive.

That said, it's all just mumbo-jumbo. You can't predict the behaviour of the market based purely on past performance, whether that be the performance from a few months ago like you're trying to do, or the performance over the last few decades. Nobody really knows what's going to happen.
>>
>>1043749
>Nobody really knows what's going to happen.

People know that it's not just going to all collapse one day, and if it is there is no predicting it. So it's best to assume it will always recover, because it always has and it is incredibly unlikely + impossible to predict.

People have been screaming that the sky is falling for decades now, probably even longer than that and probably even centuries before.
>>
>>1043687
Holy shit this again

The narket goes down a few % to STILL RECORD HIGH's and the permabizbears come out of the woodwork
>>
>>1043802
>The narket goes down a few % to STILL RECORD HIGH's and the permabizbears come out of the woodwork

b-b-but muh bitcoin and ethereum investments
>>
Got out of a couple positions at the end of November cause you could see the writing on the wall. This week I doubled down on a couple of things I think will be up by the end of the year. Everything else I took the hit and left it alone. Know why? I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS MONEY TODAY. That's always been the case. I care about it in thirty years. If you're looking to make mad dosh every single week, you're in the wrong game.

Also don't keep all your capital in stocks. Then you won't have to stress so much when the inevitable corrections come. It's simple math.
>>
>>1043691
>not playing VIX in a volatile market

Just burn your money and an hero fgt
>>
>>1043694
Notice how the rebound didn't get to the May high.

Yeah.....
>>
File: 1451002177219.gif (313KB, 709x443px) Image search: [Google]
1451002177219.gif
313KB, 709x443px
Gots to spends shekels to make shekels goyimss
>>
>>1043694
>This ALWAYS happens and it ALWAYS goes back up.
pls tell that to russell 2000
>>
>>1043802
>S&P officially in second correction in four months

Well I guess if you think 11% is a few percent.
>>
Is now a good time to start slowly investing in stocks? Dollar cost averaging over the next few years?
>>
>>1043931
If you think China isn't about to shit bricks then yes.

The truth is that it looks like the worst case scenario is happening though. Global Manufacturing in a recession. EU slowing. America at 1% growth. China dropping hard. Oil down at 29. Russia and Brazil going to shit.
Global stocks down 20% and in a bear market.

Like Goldman Sachs said. I would recommend waiting till later this year to invest.
>>
>>1043937
Do you think China is going to shit the bed m8?
>>
> short s&p
> wake up to nice %

I'm out of my positions now. I'll be waiting on the sidelines, cause' shet is about to get real.
>>
>>1044090

Anyone wants my advice, just wait it out as it has been proven time and time again the market does recover 10 fold when there's a crash in the new year (besides 08). Know the market has been proven to do well during a presidential election year as well. What will likely happen from here on out is a couple more downs till Feb and a sharp increase from there till next year. We'll hit 1600 - 1200 easy, but I'm personally on the sidelines to buy the bottom.

Take it or leave it, idc.
>>
>>1043699
This.

If you are an average pleb, invest with the really really(20+ years) long term in mind or stay out.
>>
>>1044101
>Know the market has been proven to do well during a presidential election year as well

that really doesn't mean anything considering the worst down cycle in recent history was in 08
>>
>>1043738
Meh, you're still a moron.
>>
>>1043694
>The market always goes up.
Fucking retard. Look at your damn chart. The August rapefest didn't recover. Last year May high was never recovered. We've been crashing since August. The small recovery since then was the bulltrap. We're entering the bear market or the total meltdown of the US markets.
>>
>>1043937
I would wait until Q1 2017. 2016 might be the big selloff of major assets by the top 100 companies. A lot of companies and governments have liabilities they need to erase from their books.
>>
>>1044143
>Fucking retard. Look at your damn chart. The August rapefest didn't recover. Last year May high was never recovered

We haven't YET.

Look at any historical data, it all looks like this and it ALWAYS shoots way back up over some time and goes way the fuck higher than before.

In 2012 retards on /pol/ were saying "Oh no le 2012 IS END OF THE MAYAN CALENDAR, FINANCIAL AND SOCIAL COLLAPSE IMMENENT" and it went from 1200 points in 2012 to 2000 just before 2015.
>>
>>1044161
>Look at any historical data,
>hey guises just wait it will return
>guies
You're just like the Super shemitha faggots who say the world will globally crash and plunge into ww3. We didn't recover, and the chances of going back to those highs are pretty slim. Back in 2009, everyone predicted a future where the DOW will only stay around 10-15k. The 20k is a sign the market is overheated. The recovery we saw since August was the bulltrap.
>>
if your 25 or younger and don't mind being long like 40 years. buy all top tier stocks you can get.
rule # 1 never sell at a loss
#2 never break rule one

GoPro is a good case of what not to go long on
40 dollars worth of crap packaged in slick marketing and sold for 380 $.
>>
yeah were in what they are calling secular stagnation.
they will create little rallys to clean out the suckers. like what happened yesterday. false data on oil created small rally next day big drop. this will continue until to beat up on the shorts and the bullish morons who don't understand supply and demand.
supply and demand is like gravity.
we don't really understand it but its power is undeniable .
>>
Everybody should just chill the fuck out and let that market slide. The fear is only starting to set in, but most people are still in denial.

There is still plenty of room to crash, once people get spooked by looking at their -20% returns across the board.
>>
T bills
>>
Anyone veu/vti here? Might go in soon for the long haul.
>>
So are we all fucked? Is this the happening that /pol/ keeps talking about?
>>
>>1043687
>>1043694

Out of curiosity, what did /pol/ make of the August crash?
>>
>>1044558

I meant /biz/, fuck
>>
>>1044560
It was the crash but too many big leaguers forgot to get out so they designed a temporary recovery to sell at full value. Now that they've adjusted they've allowed the crash to continue.
>>
>>1043691
Serves you right. Even /pol/ is better at /biz/ than /biz/ is.
>>
>>1044373

>GoPro is a good case of what not to go long on
40 dollars worth of crap packaged in slick marketing and sold for 380 $.

so i should go short on it is what you're saying???
>>
>>1043687
LOL at all you fucking morons holding on your positions. i'm deep into SH profiting all week on this. Don't you dumb nigs realize that the housing market is being artifically proped up and that the boomers only have a limited amount of money to spend on healthcare? The SP500 will be around 1,400 at the end of March. Everyone that put their money in the markets bc savings rates were low are pulling it out in panic.
>>
>>1044535
of course not
that was 2008ish when businesses shutdown or restructured in very large numbers.

the real economy still hasn't recovered from that while stocks have rode things like low interest buybacks and housing has enjoyed bailouts and chinese cash. that has basically been nothing but paper growth better called malinvestment.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.