[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total Liquid Thread Equity -$55000 (Uni Loan) Income $0 (Unemployed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

Total Liquid Thread

Equity -$55000 (Uni Loan)
Income $0 (Unemployed, 9 years)

who is the richest /biz/anon?
>>
>>1043275
You're unemployed for 9 years?
What study did you do, liberal arts?
>>
>>1043275
How can someone be unemployed for nine years? How the fuck does that happen
>>
>>1043275
>(Unemployed, 9 years)
Living the dream
>>
>>1043275

equity: -30k (student loans)
income: 0 (college senior)

i have a gambling problem, my school was paid for but i took out student loans and gambled everything away

i'm a degenerate without a conscience, i don't feel bad about losing money, and i don't expect to ever pay the creditors back
>>
Guess I'll raise the bar slightly.

Equity: - $32k
Income: + ~$1,000 / month
>>
I will top most of you, not all tho.

Equity: ~$7.8B
Income: interest...
>>
>>1044272

proof or kill yourself
>>
>>1044275
ever hear of sunmicrosystems? my dad sold his part to a small little company called oracle.
>>
>>1044284
I find that very difficult to believe. By the time Oracle acquired Sun, all of Sun was worth about $7.4bn; less than your professed net worth.

Nice try, poseur.
>>
>>1044284
Nuh uh my dad is Bill Gates and he says you're wrong.
>>
>>1044299
ok, what if my dad had invested it and now the total net worth might be around 7.8 hmmm

I dont have anything tho, all his for another 30 years or so.
>>
>>1044306

LOL. So your father owned 50% or more of Sun? Try again. No one who is a multibillionaire is going to be stupid enough to have that much of his net worth tied up in a sinking ship.

Also, you don't seem to understand how SEC regulations work. Any person or entity who owns 5% or more of the total outstanding stock has to tell the SEC that they own such a large stake.

Come on. Try harder. It would have been far more believable if you had said your father were an Apple or Google guy who had a ton of stock and held on.
>>
Equity: -$2000
Income: About $1200 a month

I will be going to medical school soon so I will be expecting another loan.
>>
Equity: $85k (worked in the Bakken a few years)
Income: $0 (quit back in july)
>>
Equity: 12k€ - worked during uni
Income: 00000€€€ - Found no employment since despite having a 1.0 average and 3 years of student work experience :^)
>>
about $2.50
idk too lazy to work, 3-4k a month if im not lazy
>>
Equity: ~150k (100 in 401k, rest in IRAs/regular accounts)
Income: 6k/month
>>
>>1043275
>
Equity: ~$0
Income: $127.5 K this year
>>
File: Naamloos_2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos_2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>1043275
>unemployed for 9 years
Did we steal your job?
>>
>>1044284
BTFO >>1044318

>try harder
>>
>NEET with no income
>still richer than most of /biz/

wew lad. I sure am glad I never fell for the college meme.
>>
>>1044318
no his Intellectual Property for the language JAVA was legally proven to be 65%. its in the cayman islands now. well there and switzerland, but yea, he owns a shit ton of paneras too.
>>
Liabilities: ($40,000)
Assets: $17,000

monthly net income: $2,800 (after health/disability/life insurance)
monthly Free cash flow: $1,400

Expected earnings growth: 8-10% annually

What's my valuation /biz/? I think a PE of 15 is pretty fair considering the growth.. $250k valuation. 5-year target, $400k.
>>
>>1044591
Comfy af
>>
>>1044318
this. Uncle worked at microsoft before it had 30 employees. Cashed out his stock in the 90s but still did pretty well. He lost a couple million through a Christian ponzi scheme though, and the rest of his money is in gold bars buried on his ranch in Montana.
Equity: ~$0m
>>
$330k in cash
$280k in gold

$0 income
>>
15k in savings.

And I just quit my job not too long ago.

I'm pretty fucking poor.
>>
>>1043443
>>1043462
>>1044236

Not OP, but let's say you can begin working full-time at 16.

16-18, higher education, unemployed.
18-21, university, unemployed.
21-22, masters, unemployed.
22-25, PhD, unemployed.

That's nine years of potential employment but instead has been spent in full-time education.
>>
>>1044591
Pretty good dude.
>>
>>1045448
>Work 20+hrs per week during undergrad
>Work full-time and 2 casual jobs during masters
>Same again for PhD before dropping out after 2.5 years because why finish when I have 3 jobs? Am I fucking stupid?
>Masters paid for by employer
>PhD's free in Australia
$225k in bank
$55k in managed funds
$4-$12k per month salary after tax
Varies so fucking much but evens out to around $110k per year
No debt
>>
>>1044760
Its called a "church".
>>
Average Loans per semester = $12,000

$12,000 x 8 (semesters) = 96k
Total = 96k + misc = over 100k

I am -100k rich, hopefully that Comp. Eng major will help me pay this quickly.
>>
>>1045497
what was your phd in? i'm also at the 2.5 year mark and thinking of dropping out. shit adviser and mismanaged lab ensure that since i started almost all my time has been committed to trouble shooting and zero publishable research being conducted.
>>
>>1045508
Try to wriggle into a job before you drop out. It sounded much more attractive when I told people I was a PhD student. Now I'm a PhD drop-out which rightly conveys I am lazy, not driven enough, don't have the patience etc. A lot of the work I have received was when I mentioned I was a PhD student and people would be impressed, think it was some mega-achievement to simply get into the program etc.

Heck even if you decide you want to drop out, just hang on, switch to part-time if allowed, defer or take time off without dropping out - anything you can do to drag it out like most other 'smart' people do who know they'll never finish. That way you can still introduce yourself as a PhD student for years to come.

When I started meeting PhD students who were 'students' for going on 6 years with no sign of finishing, I noped the hell out. It was like taking the ball and chain off my ankle.
>>
>>1045521
i looked for work 6 months back but haven't had much luck in getting anything better than bottom tier positions that i would have qualified for as a fresh undergrad graduate. granted that i didn't list myself as a phd student but rather said that i worked in a university lab and i looked for full time work. the lab is an experimental lab and i applied for field service engineer positions that required 0-1 years of experience working with similar equipment that we had in the lab and they tried to stick me into internships that paid less than half of the full time position.

when i joined i had full intention of working my ass off and finishing in 4 years flat. it soon became apparent that won't happen when my adviser revealed that we are broke and i realized that all the equipment is at the end of it's life cycle and needs to be constantly fixed. he has got a few grants since but shit constantly breaks and he's too cheap to hire a technician to unfuck things for a longer period of time.

i thought about just grinding it out but i have developed such a dislike towards both the lab and the adviser that i'm not longer sure if i'm capable of doing it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.