[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you resist envy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Someone in my town won the lottery, but it ain't me. How do I stop turning green?
>>
>>1041750
steal his money
>>
>>1041760
alternatively: offer to suck his dick for all his money
alternatively (although the concept): sell him some overpriced luxury item
>>
what I am saying is: use your envy to motivate yourself to get on your knees
>>
>>1041763
Kek, that got a good laugh from me. Thanks Anon.
>>
File: 1442024747952.jpg (24KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
1442024747952.jpg
24KB, 300x279px
>it aint me starts playing
>>
>>1041750
You live in Chino Hills faggot. You already have money quit complaining. Come walk down Holt so I can rob you.
>>
>>1041782
There were three Jackpot winners. I live in TN, senpai.
>>
lottery winners cannot hold on to their money anyway.
if they knew how to make smart investments they would not have bought lottery tickets in the first place.

so just wait till he is bustoooooo
>>
>>1041789
I usually don't buy tickets; I got some after learning about the grand prize being so big.

It's just such a weird feeling. I mean the outcome for me is the same whether or not it's this person or someone in Alaska.

The proximity of it just makes you think "Oh shit, it really could have been me. We probably even got our tickets from the same store! Was I in front of or behind them in line? How close was I to not worrying about wageslavery ever again?"

Oh, well.
>>
>>1041787
I apologize friend. The California winner is in a very high income city surrounded by poverty. We cool tho' bro.
>>
>>1041806
It's cool. I'm pretty sure I'm going crazy though.

Like, in denial. I'm searching around for a ticket I know I didn't buy.
>>
Who else thinks the powerball is rigged? They purposely waited that long to release the winning numbers. Then you're telling me one of the winners is in the LA area? Give me a break. Out of all the places...

They purposely printed that ticket in a high income area in Cali to build the economy even more.
>>
>>1041814
of course it's rigged:
8/4+19-27+34 = 10
>>
>>1041814
Chino Hills /=/ LA.

High Income whites and asians nonetheless.
>>
>>1041750
The more time you're worried about what other people have, the less time you can spend worrying about how much you make.

Stop being a faggot OP.
>>
>>1041851

The fuck are you talking about. High income whites? Chino Hills is only 30% white. The rest are all Mexicans and black.
>>
>>1041860
Chino Hills and Chino are different m8.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.