[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder to dump all Apple stock since they will lose 90% of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: the real reason apple is dead.png (815KB, 1189x915px) Image search: [Google]
the real reason apple is dead.png
815KB, 1189x915px
Reminder to dump all Apple stock since they will lose 90% of their sales/revenue this year.
>>
>>1040557
AT&T Next is the same thing as the old two year contracts. Just now you know what everything costs. Before it was buried in the monthly fees.
>>
>>1040557

> implying that because of the end of 2-year deals the Iphone will decline in popularity

nigger please
>>
File: rip in pieces.jpg (111KB, 761x950px) Image search: [Google]
rip in pieces.jpg
111KB, 761x950px
>>1041140
>implying applel themselves haven't already cut production by a massive 30% which directly correlates to their stock drop of 30%

nigger please
>>
>>1040557

Niggers and white trash (read that as the same thing) will buy ANYTHING if they can finance it into a low low monthly payment.

I interned at a major window company (if you live in the midwest you HAVE seen their commercials) On one sale we were on the southside of chicago. Salesman starts with the "this is what it is going to cost"

Of course the niggers added every option they could. Mullions, Oak seat on the bow window, new casing, hand stained casing, etc

At the end when the husband heard it was going to be 58K for windows he got loud and was about to throw us out. I got nervous. The salesman I was with just kind of grinned and said "we already worked out financing for you. It will only be $325 a month for 25 years.

I almost shit myself when he had signed contracts in hand and we were on our way to house #4 in less than 30 minutes. Those windows cost that guy well over 100k, but he didnt care, because it was only 325 a month
>>
>>1041151

BTW I will add that the house itself was maybe worth 120k in the best of markets. It was the kind of neighborhood gunshots ring through every night. 58k? Fuck you. 325 a month, for basically ever, no problem at all
>>
>>1040557
>>1041144
Kekk'ed
This isn't the first time they have cut production on iPhones. They usually do this right before the release of a new phone. Hint: iPhone 7 is set to release fall of this year.

Also, you fail to realize that 2 year contracts ending means nothing. People will just opt to pay for phones in installments. They just separated the two (monthly plans and phone purchases) so that instead of lumping them together in one fee, you will pay 2 smaller separate fees.

Most of this bad press is scare tactics used to pull down the price so that major shareholders can realize gains then buy back when the stock has bottomed out in anticipation for the rise later this year with iPhone 7 announcement. The iPhone 7 is rumored to be a whole new design with more ram, bigger battery, water-resistant non aluminum material, and the next generation A10 processors. This is not the end of the iPhone by far.
>>
>>1041158
It's because they don't intend to actually pay for them. He probably got those super expensive windows for free because he never made any of the payments. Then broke them a few days after he got them without giving any fucks about it, and nothing he owns is worth anything so they can't repossess it from him.
>>
>>1041173
this.

deals like this just end up costing the company as losses.
>>
>>1041362

We got paid in full as soon as the contract processes. The only one who really lost anything in that case would have been the bank we did business with, but something tells me they didn't lose anything either. They were always accepting pretty much anyone we sent through
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.