[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just make a shitty clickbait game to get rich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (41KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
41KB, 460x215px
Why don't you just make a shitty clickbait game to get rich /biz/?

You don't even have to know programming and they take just a few days to make if you're new.
>>
>>1040178
Explanation please
>>
>>1040178
op, you are asking us to do real fucking work, many of us don't enjoy. /biz only exists on the idea of generating the most out of no real work.
>>
File: 1452635816936.jpg (29KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
1452635816936.jpg
29KB, 573x609px
>cuckteam fusion
>>
>>1041330

lmao
>>
>>1040178
like copywriting?
>>
>>1041330

You are aware that it is the exact same program used to make five nights at Freddy's, and now that guy's a millionaire.
>>
>>1041486
I'm pointing out that the thumbnail looks like it says "cuckteam", not making a comment on the actual software. Immature, maybe...
>>
File: tom_curse.jpg (44KB, 549x527px) Image search: [Google]
tom_curse.jpg
44KB, 549x527px
>>1041330
>>
>>1041486
No matter which way you cut it, the hardest part is marketing the game towards people who want it and not spending an arm and a leg while doing it.

This is very hard to do though. But I'll try it out and make something called Internment Camp Sim.
>>
I'll post it on here after it's done, but /biz/ you've got to promise me that you'll shill the Hell out of it for me.
>>
>>1041267
/thread
>>
>>1041486
Do you know how hard it is to make a decent game in ctf?

I've been programming for 16 years and ctf is the biggest cucklefuck I've ever used.

Also have fun paying that 100 dollar greenlight fee on your failed game.
>>
>>1041580

really? i'm downloading it as we speak. should i stick with unity instead?
>>
>>1041565
I'd pay you 0,99$ for that game
>>
>>1040178
>You don't even have to know programming
I downloaded flashdevelop the other day and tried a tutorial but the program is faulty, it won't compile my first "hello world" or something and every time I load a .swf file with the program it goes into a recursive loop and my computer becomes full of flashdevelop.exe programs.

Where do you suggest I go from here? I have no money by the way.
>>
>>1041595
What kind of game are you cucking?
>>
>>1041595
I would say UE4 with a heavy focus on blueprints. Unity is fine too, probably, I wouldn't know.

A word of advice. People realize their good ideas are shit a few weeks down the road; sometimes months. Sleep on your idea and start doing tutorials meanwhile.
>>
>>1041486
What does and doesn't get popular on Tumblr/Youtube is a roulette wheel and you know it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.