[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has advised clients to brace for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: froguchan.jpg (10KB, 179x250px) Image search: [Google]
froguchan.jpg
10KB, 179x250px
> ""Sell everything except high quality bonds. This is about return of capital, not return on capital. In a crowded hall, exit doors are small," it said in a client note. [...] Brent oil prices will continue to slide after breaking through a key technical level at $US34.40, with a "bear flag" and "Fibonacci" signals pointing to a floor of $US16."

http://www.baka.com.au/business/markets/rbs-tells-investors-sell-everything-20160111-gm3ssa.html
>>
Baka.com

Lolwat? What's a fibonnaci signal and a "bear flag"? Post this troll shit on /pol/
>>
>>1038524
Try, " .baka.com.au " baka, instead of baka
>>
>>1038524

>implying RBS is not a valid source of market info
>implying RBS investor newsletter is /pol/ tier

Stay poor, pleb
>>
File: 20140729-crude-oil-prices.jpg (39KB, 314x235px) Image search: [Google]
20140729-crude-oil-prices.jpg
39KB, 314x235px
So guys is it a good idea to buy crude oil now that it is hitting record low prices because of overproduction, and wait one or two years when the OPEC members force the middle east to stop production and drive demand and prices up?

planning on buying some hundreds of barrels this years at an average price of let's say U$20, and waiting for the stabilisation promoted by the OPEC of the production in the middle east. The historic average price of the barrel is U$70-80. That would be some 400% profit.

So is it a good idea?
>>
>>1038526
Fucking word filters, is s m h , no spaces in between. Shaking my head, senpai, desu.
>>
My dick is ready. After working for 7 years and living like a miser the crash is finally coming.
>>
>>1038520
fib levels have a thought behind them that you need to realize first. take this maxim: profits will be maximized will losses will be minimized.

max profit = number of participants in + their trading capital + their margin
>>
>>1038558
Doesnt waste away with time?
>>
>>1038520
Aren't you glad you stayed in the UK now?
>>
File: 1384831030584.jpg (127KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1384831030584.jpg
127KB, 504x470px
>tfw started working in 2013 and nearly all my money is in stocks because my mom and other family members told me "you're young, don't keep money in the bank because muh interest rates"
>this shit happens and now my boozing, gambling dad calls me daily to make fun of me for investing in stocks its "muh gamblng" though he's dumped tens of thousands of dollars into video poker and the lotto

God damn my family.
>>
File: 1426912725796.png (32KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
1426912725796.png
32KB, 655x650px
>>1038520
IT'S HAPPENING

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
>>
i am growing stronger
>>
>>1040741
You're fine as long as you don't sell. You're young, wait out the crash.
>>
>>1040741
As long as you bought index funds or have a very diverse portfolio then no need to worry really.
>>
File: really.png (105KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
105KB, 320x287px
>Scammers who shorted the market and are trying to induce a panic.
>>
>>1041034
>Bull who is losing his shirt and is quietly trying to reassure himself.

I agree they are scammers, but it makes no sense to go long right now. After this quarter, maybe. This downtrend is going to hurt anyone who goes long right now.

Just don't touch fixed income like the Rancid British Scum is suggesting.
>>
>>1038524
Baka is s m h (Sydney morning herald) word filters
Auscunt here its the Sydney news
>>
ive nver thought about having an emergency stash of currency, but since savings interest rates are less than finding a quarter on the street per month, is there any reason i shouldnt hold ~3k in cash at my house?

obviously id withdraw several hundred a week or so, and deposit it in similar increments when i feel like it.
>>
File: typingdog4.gif (483KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
typingdog4.gif
483KB, 500x274px
>mfw i just keep buying
dollar cost averaging lol
>>
16$ seems ridiculously low
more like 24~
>>
>>1041331
It's the other way round though. Convert more to cash sure, but if you're holding blue chip tier or anything else really solid, just double down at the lower price. That's how you ride a bear to victory.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.