[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stablecoin is back and skyrocketing 2 DA MOON!!! How many of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: stablecoin.png (54KB, 397x356px) Image search: [Google]
stablecoin.png
54KB, 397x356px
Stablecoin is back and skyrocketing 2 DA MOON!!!

How many of you held on to your sbc?
>>
>>1036545
I still have 10 DarkCoins (dash).
Will they make a comeback and skyrocket to the moon too?
>>
>>1036545
They honestly seem to jump back up every month or two. Then back down to $1-4
>>
Lol i am a sbc bagholder.... is there even a site for the coin?
>>
Market cap 3000
24h volume 3
Price 0.000131

U trollin...
>>
fucking lmao

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0b1Y07Tm3uf
>>
>>1036635
You sound like a tard m8
>>
>>1036656

All good. I just need human interaction.
>>
File: Nanda Gaki.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nanda Gaki.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Can someone post a guide on how to mine crypto currencies
>>
File: m'lady.jpg (48KB, 372x630px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.jpg
48KB, 372x630px
>>1036635
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1TDSG30xUEZ
>>
The Ethereum virtual machine (EVM) is the worlds first and only distributed turing complete global singleton.

Reminder: if you still think cryptography and blockchain technology is some kind of voodoo, you're about to get a wakeup call.

http://szabo.best.vwh.net/distributed.html

Its an innovation on par with the invention of the hourglass. Whole industries and ways of doing things will become history.
>>
>>1036668
it's a waste of electricity. Do it only if mommy pays for the bill and you need some l33t money to buy yourself a lollipop every month.
>>
File: neferpitou.png (769KB, 1071x1034px) Image search: [Google]
neferpitou.png
769KB, 1071x1034px
>>1036678
You hit the nail on the head anon, I would indeed like some ub3rl33tz money, idc if its like 20 dollars a week, my computer stays on regardless so I may as well make some money out of it.

mummy pay my bill mummy buy my mcdonald so I have no worries

[spoiler]now tell me how to mine it you little shit[/spoiler]
>>
>>1036681
Just google "usb miner" and spare us your anime posting.
>>
>>1036681
ez. method (pools):
1)Choose the meme coin of your choice (you can get a list of the most used meme coins here https://shapeshift.io/ )
For this example we'll use bitcoins
2)Choose a mining pool (a non complete list here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_mining_pools)
3) Register on said mining pool
4) setup a miner (https://litecoin.info/Mining_software) with pool's parameters
5) let it work

Protip: You will NEVER make 20 dollars/week even if you're using your gayming pc with a good highend gpu (cpu mining is shit)
>First of all you need specialized hardware (ASIC miner)
>Do not even try mining without an ASIC miner. Neither your CPU/GPU nor your Smart phone is sufficient for mining anymore. It is considered dead and unprofitable due to low efficiency (hash rate vs. power consumption).
>>
File: 657194.jpg (2MB, 4800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
657194.jpg
2MB, 4800x3000px
>>1036688
I'll post as I please[how do you not like anime]

But the usb miner thing seems to be useless unless you can secretly plant them in university computers without anyone knowing

>>1036695
What about when a new coin comes out, couldn't anyones shitty computer mine them fast as long as not many coins has been mined yet
>>
>>1036703
The ethereum platform allows anyone to create their own cryptocurrency without touching a line of code.

Tutorial here: https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/12/03/how-to-build-your-own-cryptocurrency/
>>
>>1036709
>implying your own cryptocurrency will ever be worth anything
>>1036703
Yes you're right. But then again, how many new cryptocoins come out every month? It's hard to guess if one of these coins is going to be the next bitcoin,litecoin or just another trashcoin.
>>
>>1036713
Where do you even find every bitcoin that comes out new month, to be honest I believe the whole crypto business is based off the name, they all do the same shit but people are willing to believe in something that has a nice name, bitcoin had the first movement advantage but its likely that something else could take off too since nothing is set in stone and if it does become popular, tweaks can be made
>>
>>1036719
You are 2 years late with this idea, see coinmarketcap for a list of coins
>>
>>1036725
I just took a list at 400 coins, surprisingly about 99 percent of them have retarded names, there are quite a few names that I could think of that give the 'professional' look.

another thing about coins is that I dont understand the constant shill of them. they are very problematic to even exchange so why would anyone want to bother, if the world moves towards a digital currency then somehow it'll be taxed and regulated so it makes no difference from our fiat paper currency
>>
>>1036731
No it wont. The definition of cryptocurrency means its almost impossible for a government to control.

Sorry to burst your bubble m8 but distributed computing is going to make such things as "government" and "corporation" redundant in a decade or two.
>>
>>1036733
but once all fiat currency is translated into BTC [assumed] the governments will intervene and regulate the stuff that 'control' transactions, for example BTC core has a small fee every time you make a payment or request one.

if, however it is unable to be regulated and everyone uses BTC what happens to public services such as education healthcare and so on
>>
>>1036737
Do you think such thing as government will still exist when cryptocurrency speculatively attacks their silly fiat currencies to zero?
>>
>>1036741
can a world even function without governments/

i mean, i like the idea of people supplying for themselves and living in harmony but lets be honest that isnt going to happen, what happens when there are escalated threat levels, a band of tyrants come together to try enslave the rest with force.

it just seems that even though governments are shitlords we still sort of need them
>>
>>1036545
if it is stable how come it is skyrocketing?
>>
USD will crash so hard and you will all bite your asses that you didnt invest into something stable.
You might get bucks now - if you sell. But you are not selling, you are holding while china wolong rapes your market. Raped markets will crash, that's a natural law.
Stablecoin is meant to be stable, that's why it is a SAFE investment.
So why don't you become clever ONCE in lifetime and get your coins into a save habour like Stablecoin? I made $15k USD from Stablecoin, nobody made anything over $10 with that intrinsically worthless USD.
But because you can't into clever. Yes, have fun being raped by woolong.
Also, here's my address: DDCVXyqW8uuUcVeRm 965gfjmPLeKKwSJ19
Come at me! Try to hack me you worthless faggots and I'll shut down your fucking internet!
>>
>>1036742
>can the world function without government?

How about asking yourself if YOU can function without government. If you can break yourself free anyone can. If enough people break free the government will slough away like rotten bark.

>inb4 shills.
>>
>>1036635
Found KLYE
>>
File: 1452295515219.jpg (389KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452295515219.jpg
389KB, 2000x1000px
>>1036966
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.