[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 10 >2004 >Iraq war raging >Dad calls me into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: the lawyer wives fear.jpg (45KB, 287x237px) Image search: [Google]
the lawyer wives fear.jpg
45KB, 287x237px
>be 10
>2004
>Iraq war raging
>Dad calls me into the living room shows me on his laptop this news story
>news story is about an idiot female Walmart employee that lost her husband or some other male relative in Iraq.
>In the story Walmart claims this woman's life insurance and screws her out of money
>He tells me "SEE WHY ITS BETTER TO BE A LAWYER THAT SCREWS PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY THAN SOME IDIOT WALMART EMPLOYEE"

I still remember that talk to this day Which form of law should I study if I want to pick apart and ruin people's live at random?

I'm looking at UT Texas and would live off Campus so I can keep a gun in my house and car. I have roughly a dozen enemies. Know any GOOD Law Schools in pro-gun shall issue states?
>>
Sounds like you have a down to earth father OP
>>
>>1035723
Law isn't what it used to be. If you don't have the connections to get you in somewhere, forget it.

I'm not sure if that's just a meme but I hear it all the time.
>>
>2003
>driving to church with whole family in the car
>hear on the radio that they got Saddam
>dad starts celebrating, mom gets uncomfortable and codones him

Writing was on the wall but 20 year marriage and then they got divorced
>>
>>1035723

Your dad sounds like a great guy.
>>
>2015
>studying law

if you dont have connections or top 15 school, you WILL get cucked.

source: plenty of friends in law jobless or part time
>>
>>1035723

t14 or vultures will pick out your eyes.
>>
>>1036021
Yeah I'd divorce her too after that
>>
>>1036021
>>dad starts celebrating, mom gets uncomfortable and codones him
Your terrorist mom got BTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (209KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 1152x864px
>>1036114
>>1036141
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>1036114
>>1036141
1) We have IDs on this board

2) You've been brainwashed if you thought that "getting Saddam" was a good thing for US, that is, the general public. The United States was and is and only ever has been in the Middle East for money and oil. That's literally it. Terrorists don't "hate our freedoms", terrorists are normal people whose families, fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters, children, friends were killed by Americans who were ONLY THERE because somebody was profiting from it.
>>
>>1036108
UT Austin is a top 15 school.
>>
>>1036188

>Oil

Ok m8
>>
>>1036301
Oil is part of it. There's also the absolutely immense amount of money to be made by defense contractors and PMCs.

If not for those two reasons, why are we in the middle east? Why have we been involved?
>>
File: 1452052610180.jpg (70KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452052610180.jpg
70KB, 1080x1080px
>>1035723
Become a Plaintiff Attorney.

It is literally the best ways to get rich.

http://law.scu.edu/lcs-blog/remember-the-spartans-why-you-should-consider-becoming-a-plaintiffs-lawyer/
>>
>>1036335
what if im not good at talking to people
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.