[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find a partner for a business? We're talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 14-03-pickupline.jpg (53KB, 486x467px) Image search: [Google]
14-03-pickupline.jpg
53KB, 486x467px
How to find a partner for a business? We're talking about 50% share each type of business.
Obviously, I can't just go to social networking sites for that. For someone to be a good partner, you have to establish a sense of friendship and trust with them, before any venture could even be considered. You have to have common values, interests and goals.

Should I be looking for someone from my past and attempt to contact them, or instead search for partners in the present and in the future? This kind of business requires knowledge of programming, so I can't just let random friends (even the good ones) to be my partners.
>>
>>1035125
University friends that you made in class or through relevant elective classes, or they can point you acquaintances they know who have similar personalitys.

Stop being such an anti social faggot OP you already made potential business partners in college or at least created the makings of a social web if you didn't squander your time.

The degree isn't the most important thing friends its all the contacts you make.
>>
>>1035125

> business partner

not a good idea. things work best with a sole owner and employees.

If you have a good idea, work it, own it, and then hire someone to work for you.

No reason to fracture power unneccesarily in business.

Only when the business really takes off and large sums of money are shoved under your nose, then maybe you can let people buy into ownership of it. but even then, hold 51% or more.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 236x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 236x302px
>>1035125
You need to learn the rules of acquisition
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.