[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"But anon, the financial crisis is happening! You shouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: violent pepe.jpg (4KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
violent pepe.jpg
4KB, 252x161px
>"But anon, the financial crisis is happening! You shouldn't study Finance because they're all getting laid off!"

Thanks mom.

Protip to anyone considering their Major or in highschool... NEVER listen to your parents.
>>
Your mom is right not for the right reason.

Finance and accounting are wage slave meme tier degrees
>>
>>1034252
>Finance and accounting are wage slave meme tier degrees

And what isn't a wageslave degree then? Literally everything is just varying amounts of wageslave but Accounting and Finance are the most applicable to the real-world and understanding how a business functions and operates.

>inb4 just start a business it's so easy to make $300k starting working 3 hours a week
>>
>>1034278

Accounting is a vastly superior degree to finance, because if the job wants finance degrees, the accounting degree is just as good (or better) to them.

Accounting is one of the best degrees because it shows 'hey I know about business' just like the finance degree, but with the added benefit of having A MARKETABLE FUCKING SKILL
>>
>>1034311
Boring as fuck tho. Upper year Accounting courses are unstomachable.
>>
>>1034314

Yep. Generally in life, business, the easier something is to do the less it is worth doing
>>
>>1034314
if you're willing to major in something as boring as finance just put up with a little bit more boringness and do accounting, at least that way you'll graduate with a degree you can actually do things with and at least be guaranteed a job (unless you really fuck everything up)
>>
>>1034320
>>1034326
I like Finance and find it interesting though.

It's not so much about the money although getting a Banking job would be great.

I don't wish to work at a Pig 4 firm earning $50k/yr to work like a drone doing something I do not enjoy.
>>
File: wagecuck-not-amused.jpg (78KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck-not-amused.jpg
78KB, 409x409px
>>1034311
probably but it is so boring i would rather shoot myself than have an accounting job
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.