[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generally, when a company wants to generate feedback from its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: surveyvforfree.png (531KB, 996x2016px) Image search: [Google]
surveyvforfree.png
531KB, 996x2016px
Generally, when a company wants to generate feedback from its customer base it will offer them a chance to win a prize in exchange for asking them to fill out a survey. Thankfully for Microsoft, /v/ users will gladly do it for free so there's no need for that. But is it ethical? I think companies who're conducting any kind of online questionnaire should be required by law to disclose their identities and intentions beforehand, giving consumers awareness and the freedom to opt out of uncompensated participation in market research if they so choose.
>>
If it's ethical depends on your world view. Are you atheist then it is ethical or not depending on what you feel that day. If you are Christian it depends on what the Bible says and if it's a part of the Bible that applies anymore or not. Otherwise it's like atheists. If you are Muslim then everything is ethical and allowed if it is not forbidden in the Qur'an and hadith. If you are Buddhist it is unethical if it is motivated by anything other than selflessness so maybe yes because it's motivated by a thirst and desire for earthly knowledge. If you are Hindu it depends on your local tradition, if you are jain it depends if it causes any kind of harm to any creatures or not and so on.
>>
File: o.jpg (10KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
10KB, 231x244px
>>1033483
and that OP is how it is
>>
>>1033483
Thanks for outlining what it means to be ethical. What do you personally think?
>>
>>1034225

Waid a minute! Microsoft is using our feedback to decide whether their shilling is ethical or not with this thread!!!

Where the fuck is my prize, microsoft?
>>
>>1034581
Nah. Corporations don't care if its ethical or not. They don't believe they will ever be caught. The whole idea of shills is that there's no way to prove a connection between the things they say or do and the companies they represent. That opens the door for some potentially disreputable business tactics which companies wouldn't want to be known for. And even if they did get caught, or exposed, laws and regulations regarding these types of activities are completely nonexistent. So, technically, they've done nothing wrong. The remote possibility of harming their public image is the biggest risk they have to take to reap the massive benefits of this new paradigm in marketing. So, no, question isn't about ethics from their perspective; it's about cost effectiveness and risks/rewards. I'm merely an observer. To me, what's going on here seems to be unethical. My question is what do you guys think?
>>
>>1033483
>then it is ethical or not depending on what you feel that day
Religious fag spotted.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.