[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving out loans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (64KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 1136x640px
/biz/ I recently gave out a loan of $450 to a young mother I met online. She promised me $600 in return and let me hold on to some of her sentimental valuables, a necklase, pins, and a vape pen.
She was beating around the bush about meeting up with me again and has not contacted me in 4 days after I have called and texter her. i know Her address because I met her at her small apartment complex the first time.
What should I do? Any legal action I can take? Any experience with loaning money?
>>
Did you write a contract? How do you know these things had sentimental value? Sounds like junk to me
>>
>vape pen
>sentimental value
kek
>>
>>1032912
It sounds like you bought some cheap jewelry and a vape pen for 450 dollars you extreme moron
>>
>>1032912
>a necklase, pins

Literally beads and shiet.

You got jooked sonny.

Cut your losses or hire a bountry hunter for 500
>>
K
E
K
>>
Hope you got a contract in writing. Verbal contacts are valid in some states.
>>
>>1032912
You should have at least made her suck your cock. 'necklase, pins and a vape pen' lol. That money is in some junkies arm by now.
>>
>>1032912

Write a fucking contract or go to her house and threaten to cut her face up and if her calls the police cut off an arm.
>>
>>1032912
>>1032912
B E T A B U X
E
T
A
B
U
X
>>
>>1033089

this isn't betabux m8 this is a scam

beta bux is taking care of a girl for 7 months feeding her, clothing her, buying her puppies, new coats, housing her

trust me he got out easy for $450

maybe he'll learn a lesson.

I learned a lesson, much more expensive than his
>>
you cant trust no thot, run up in her spot and go and get your guap!!
>>
A fool and his money soon go separate ways
>>
It was an oral contract. So it depends on the state?
This went down in Ohio
>>
>>1033534

Why are you so stupid to give her money with an oral contract? She can even say that you never gave her money if you gave her money in cash
>>
450 is a bit expensive for a used Vape pen. In all seriousness take this as a lesson. At least it is a pretty small sum of money. I lent my friend 200 to make hash at one point and he never paid it back. I never chased him down for it, but he was my best friend and it dampered our relationship a little. As far as I am concerned, at least now I know my friend isn't trustworthy for loans. I'll know what to say when he asks me for a thowie for some get rich quick scheme or because he desperately needs a loan and I know he's good for it (he isn't).

In fact, this is my technique after that. If anybody asks me for money, I will lend them 100 dollars in order to assess their future creditworthiness. 100 and no more.
>>
>>1033055
Verbal contracts are legally bindint, the problem is that its very hard to prove anything if you dont have it in writing
>>
>>1033534
What kind of "oral". Chickenhead or talk?
>>
>>1032912
lol who cares it's only $450, even if you have a contract it's hardly worth the effort of chasing her down and taking her to some small claims court, write it off as a lesson learned because it sounds to me like you needed it.
>>
>>1032912
>some pins
biscuit wook hippie yippee detected
>>
My gut told me to have her sign something, I guess lesson learned.
What bothers me more than the money is that she got the best of me, that feeling is worse than the money.
I just go back in forth on whether or not I should try and pursue this, or what last words to say to her, or to just let it go.
Thanks /biz/
>>
Go to the cops, please. It would be hilarious to see you brought up on charges of criminal usury in additional to losing your money.

Or, alternatively, you could shut your mouth, swallow your losses, and stop engaging in financial transactions of any type wen you plainly have the intelligence of a retarded baboon.
>>
>>1032955
i zoz'd
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 640x1136px
I have a 12-15 screen shots of our messages that show we had a solid deal in place. Does that make any difference.
>>
>>1034144
That does help you. You weren't completely retarded, congrats.

But you do have some proof of payment, right? You didn't just outright give her the loan in cash, right?
>>
>>1034144
Is this a Tinder screenshot lol wtf.

She's clearly impulsive and not forward thinking. The fact she's a single mother at 19 shows she lives for the present.

You can sue her. You'll win.
>>
>>1034169
How would I go about suing her?
And is what I did illegal in the first place if it's considered loan sharking?
>>
Don't worry OP. When I was younger I use to smoke weed at this guys house in my neighbourhood, one time he invited me around telling me he had it all set up but this time he made me pay for a bag of it and then made me pay for an order of pizzas to his house. It was an okay time, I wouldn't do it again. I'd never lend the guy money though since he is half italian.
>>
lol
No recourse besides collateral
>>
Just go to her house and steal some shit back. Maybe her baby.
>>
File: 1420862823875.gif (4MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1420862823875.gif
4MB, 280x210px
Wow mate, what did you expect? From a "young" mother of all people? You are a dumb motherfucker
>>
I loaned 140 euros to some guy who didn't pay me back either and after some time started ignoring me. So I tracked him down with a couple of friends, we threw him in the trunk of the car promised to break his fingers. Needless to say, I got my money (and then some) back on the same day.

Make of this what you will.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.