[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't nobody investing in time travel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I mean, I had access to some secret information the other day that proves that time travel can be done. So, why isn't no one investing in it?
>>
>>1030894
why don't you be the first OP, send me however much money you'd like to contribute to mankind's first time travel investment. I do take bitcoins.
>>
>>1030894
Time travel forward can be done, you have to orbit an black hole.. and for that you need a spaceship to travel fast enough to escape the huge gravitational pull.. and first of all an orbit hole.

Time traveling backwards - absolutely impossible.
>>
>>1030920
Nuh-uh it happened in Interstellar...i think
>>
>>1030920
You're time travelling forward right now, dumbass
>>
I did, thats how im typing from the future.

Btw, new btc ath will happen 9/04/16 10:41gmt
>>
>>1030924
Please don't be autistic as fuck ;).
Time traveling is a concept, as time itself.
What happens is that you can experience time going faster outside of black hole gravitational pull hence you "time travel" you will just appear as stuck in time for everyone watching outside of the black hole.
>>
>>1030894
>Why isn't nobody
>why isn't no one
is dis nigga srs.jpg
what was the nature of the "secret information" to which you were privy? you don't have to share the info, but how did you come about it, and what kind of person was the source?
>>
File: aintgonnahappen..kid.jpg (658KB, 1920x1037px) Image search: [Google]
aintgonnahappen..kid.jpg
658KB, 1920x1037px
>>
>>1030894
"why isn't nobody... " annnnnnndddd I'm out
>>
File: xutKlx1.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
xutKlx1.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>1030894
Because of the quantum entanglement, it is possible to send a message through a wormhole. (Data doesn't have any weight so the wormhole can send it to other time layers).
People who reach this technology first will safeguard it more than they safeguard their families.
You can reach the point of technology singularity if you make the sender / receiver of message.
If I had to guess, I would say that Intel's quantum computing would get there first
>>
>>I never though of singularity as sender being the same as receiver. That's actually pretty deep and a cool way to think about it.

Craziest thing is, for all you know you/we/anyone/all of us could be intel's quantum computer and we just havent reached it yet.
>>
>>1031803

why the fuck did that greentext
>>
I traveled here from 1985. Ask me anything.
>>
>I had access to some secret information

Leak it. Then people will invest.
>>
>>1030920
Time traveling backwards - absolutely impossible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0
>>
ask the guy who wins powerball where to invest
>>
>>1031331
You don't need a black hole dipshit. If you simply make it up to a significant fraction of the speed of light time will pass more slowly for you than a stationary observer. Hence you will effectively travel into the future.

Google time dilation in special relativity you uneducated fuck.
>>
File: what year is it.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
what year is it.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>>1031803
Let say if we make the sender & receiver today, we can get access to all the technical achievements of 30 years from now that the scientists are still sending the information to us.
Then we can build on that which makes us 30 years ahead & repeat the pattern indefinitely
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.