[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The next economic crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What do you think how will the next economic crash look like?
also how were there ways one could exploit the crashes that happened?
>>
>>1030655
if I tell you that, you won't invest in it. if you won't invest in it, how do you expect me to make money out of your gullibilty?
>>
File: dgegw.jpg (85KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
dgegw.jpg
85KB, 1360x768px
It's like a rollercoaster. Gain as much momentum as you can during the downturn, and you'll shoot right back up.
>>
>>1030655
Well we have the trillions of we money sitting in babks and the fed pays them interest to not lend it

Theyll have to strike a balancing act between inlfation and increasing interest rates

So go long shipping companies
>>
>>1030680
>So go long shipping companies

What do you mean by this? Shipping is a cutthorat depressed industry.
>>
>>1030705
Oh i was just bullshitting. Like I start woth something true and then just draw a random conclusion for lolz
>>
I'll describe it as the perfect shitstorm. Seems like the stars are aligning for this one.
>>
Didn't see any comment on this yet, and the China thread is off the first page so I'll post it here:
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/07/chinese-securities-regulator-suspends-market-circuit-breakers.html

China has abolished the circuit breakers after today. Folding their cards I guess, I'm no expert. As far as contagion etc goes, I dunno mannnnn

Tomorrow/tonight will be interesting, Shanghai opens in 1.5 hrs
>>
Watch Mike maloneys "secrets of money"
The fiat currency system will crash in this decade. You want exploitations? Invest in gold. Real money is always better than currency. When you have it when it is needed, you will get rich. Better start now OP.
>>
A bit speculative, but China is going to have to open up their war chest of T-Bonds and sell inorder to raise cash to prop up their stock market/economy... When that starts to happen, things will be bad for the US in countless ways.
>>
>>1030948

Wouldn't that just fuck up the yuan?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.