[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got 300k wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

I got 300k wat do?
>>
>>1029813
Put it all in chipotle
>>
Wait and buy all of china after a couple of weeks.
>>
rent the cheapest apartment you can find and live a life of a hermit, buy food once a month but otherwise never leave the house.
>>
>>1029813
Is that THE Karl Pilkington?!
>>
>>1029816
no, put it on ASTI if you want 300% growth by the end of the week, i guarantee it.
>>
Invest them what else would you do study basics of investing and stock market and start with small buys of 5k and start making money and quit job etc
>>
>>1029813
Gold and silver is at an 11 year low... bound to go up. Same with oil, it may not be at the bottom, but it will go up again.
>>
>>1029813
common sense says to put all 300k in the top 5 biggest dividend company stocks.

300k would be about 1000 a month in dividends.
Dividend prices are rarely affected by stock market ups and downs.
>>
If I have 1k to spend each month on dividend paying stocks, would you:

A: buy 1k worth of a particular stock the first month, then buy 1k worth of another stock the next month, and keep repeating that while reinvesting dividends

B: Spend the 1k each month in a variety of stocks
>>
>>1030526
C. Live off of the dividends and never work again.
>>
>>1030582

that's the idea, but you have to invest first to get dividends m8
>>
Flip houses. Become a realtor first, and get low hurdle certs. Find and befriend a contractor.
>>
>>1029813
set a buy order for VV (Vanguard large cap ETF) at $87.50 and wait a few trading days
>>
>>1029816
They still reeling from that food poisoning outbreak?
>>
Cocaine and strippers
>>
>>1029813
blaze it
>>
>>1029816
Read about this thismorning. Don't know why I'm suprised to see it on here.
>>
File: RarePopularAracari.webm (360KB, 516x502px) Image search: [Google]
RarePopularAracari.webm
360KB, 516x502px
Put like 50-100k in indie game company. The revenue of http://ibbandobb.com/ibb-obbs-pc-sales-results-for-2014/ (Or 2 billion line minecraft-q )

If you contract other country artists and programmers you can save a tons of money
>>
throw it all into dogecoin
>>
>>1029813
Invest it all in something with high dividends.
McDonald's is up to 89 cents a month per share.

Live on dividends.
Save your money.
>>
Invest it all in Precise Biometrics PREC. I can guarantee you solid profit within just a few months.
>>
>>1029835
why would ASTI go up 300% exactly?
>>
Buy an offshore VPS ( a big one, respected, with at least 5 years run time )

Invest on a VPS and get an admin to set up OpenVPN

Sell Openvpn certificates for $5 month

$$$

You now have a simple offshore VPS that's cheap to buy and you make the one year payment with one client
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.