[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /0creditscore/ here? >tfw pay EVERYTHING in cash up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Who /0creditscore/ here?

>tfw pay EVERYTHING in cash up front
>no credit cards

Why aren't you doing your part to stop the jews?
>>
>doesn't realize businesses pass on their credit card processing fees to all cash purchases by baking in the cost into the prices.

Because I let you cash users and interest payers pay me back 300-400 a year in reward cash back.
>>
>>1028301
>he thinks all leverage is bad because "jews"

want to know how I know you are poor?
>>
File: oprah-everybody-gets-bees.jpg (65KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
oprah-everybody-gets-bees.jpg
65KB, 500x286px
I'm at about 1k per year in rewards. Thank bro. Thanks Discover Double Rewards.

I'm not about to let the jews take $1,000 from me. Stupid Maximo.
>>
>>1028358
it seems to me like you're the type of guy who read Rich Dad. faggot.

why would anyone take a bank loan unless they're into stuff like real estate? imagine this dude just invests in stocks
>>
>Not taking free money

Literally why? How do you order shit online? So you send them a fuckibg check in the mail?
>>
>>1028420
Well, there is the option of a debit card or prepaid visa.
>>
>>1028427
>Prepaid anything.

If there was EVER a sign of a poor person this is it.
>>
That was a fantastic game
>>
>>1028427
>Well, there is the option of a debit card or prepaid visa.

>Debit card
>Gets stolen
>lose all your fucking money with a very lengthy way of getting it back(maybe)

>Prepaid visa
>$2-5 fee + tax just to use your fucking money

What's the point? Why not just get a credit card with relatively low credit limit and just use it whenever you need to and otherwise treat it as if you never had one to begin with?
>>
>>1028505
what fucking debit card doesn't have a pin?
>>
>>1028452
She has illuminati symbolism on her tattoos and sacred geometry.
>>
>>1028507
>what fucking debit card doesn't have a pin?

>Pin cannot get stolen

Lmao.
>>
>>1028505
The Largest Cards are $500 cheapest fees 3.95
I'm not in the habit of spending an extra 1% on all spending.

Most people are only getting 7-8% a year. That 1% really matters when inflation is hanging around 5%.

The only reason I use them is Manufactured spending b/c Credit Cards cost 3% and exorbitant fees for cash advances.

CC-> PPC -> Money Order is 1% + gas with 2%+ rewards pure profit.
>>
>>1028526
>The Largest Cards are $500 cheapest fees 3.95

The fees are constant though, it's about the same for a $25 visa giftcard as for a $500 one.

>The only reason I use them is Manufactured spending b/c Credit Cards cost 3% and exorbitant fees for cash advances.

Huh? How does it cost 3%? Mine is entirely free and I have never paid more than the cost of the item or any late fees.

>Cash advances
Why do you want this? Plus it's not like just because the feature is there that you have to use it. Just treat it as if the feature is not available as you would with a prepaid card.
>>
Itt: Americuck debtslaves.
>>
>>1028409
>poorfag detected
Not all debt is bad now go play on /b/
>>
>>1028409

You take it when it's no cost(no interest because you pay it off every month) and the bank will pay you (cash back rewards)
>>
>>1028507
debit cards have a visa or master
card option on it so it can be used through those networks. Thieves can charge you're debit card as a credit transaction without using a PIN and deduct money straight from your checking account n
>>
>>1028550
>Itt: Americuck debtslaves.

How is it being a debtslave if you don't pay any fees when you pay it off in full?

Seriously are you people just ironically posting rn?

IF ANYTHING, Credit Cards just give you more freedom and options.
It's basically like using Cash but more convienent in many ways and there are some options that will get you in debt and fug you up but you can treat them as if they don't.

I don't understand how in your head you think buying things and paying them off within 21 days = debt.
>>
>>1028510

are you surprised?
>>
>>1028539
cash advances are free for you? Tell me you Secrets
>>
>>1029139
>cash advances are free for you? Tell me you Secrets

Didn't say it was, he said "Credit cards cost 3%" which I suspect he lives in some shithole country.

Then I said why do you even want cash advances when you wouldn't have access to them without it anyway so just treat it as if you don't.

Also; are you chinese?
>>
>>1028573
youre also setting yourself up for all kinds of junk mail and bs like being marketed to. secured line of credit is the way to go imo
>>
>>1029151
Marketed how?

I have a (relatively low credit limit) credit card that I've been using for 2 years now once in a while to buy stuff, I always pay it off a few days later when it shows up and go about my day. I have yet to be marketed to in anyway or receive any more junk mail than prior.
>>
File: 1422412482979.gif (2MB, 250x111px) Image search: [Google]
1422412482979.gif
2MB, 250x111px
>>1029145

> 3% and exorbitant fees for cash advances
vs
> 1% for Manufactured spending.

>0%
mfw I think he's just talking about regular purchases
>>
Im 21 and have yet to get a credit card, with no credit, what card is the best to start building it? Im with Wells Fargo for my banking, should i just get a card from them?
>>
File: 1451527855189.png (177KB, 266x593px) Image search: [Google]
1451527855189.png
177KB, 266x593px
>>1029660
Please read up on credit at
http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

With the Credit Secrets bible above and Creditboards.com I made 75k in new credit black friday 2014. as a student.

First thing for you Newb is to ask your parents to be put on as an authorized user on their best card. No missed payments for 2 years, 7 years history. If they've got a charge card in AMEX, get on that too. Add to your diversity points.
The major thing in a score is a history which you lack. Now with authorized User status you have it.
Once the cards post on your credit profile, check your score, and log on to creditpulls on creditboards.com and match your score with with the best card in your range.

Also when Applying you are estimating your income way high, its not your salary, its all your income, so christmas money, your aunt had a cough this year basically canceraids for a huge inheritance, etc...
Also your job is MANAGEMENT, always! you also should have extra income on the side, even if you put $100, put something in the extra money column.
>>
>>1029885
Go be chinese elsewhere.
>>
>>1028301
>When stormfags thinks that they understand economy: The Thread
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.