[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Gold_inflation.jpg (421KB, 905x616px) Image search: [Google]
Gold_inflation.jpg
421KB, 905x616px
I'm interested in gold. I don't want to buy more stock at the moment and I believe value of money is going down.
Is gold then the only alternative to park your money while waiting for a sale on stocks? Then also what to buy? ETF? Certificate? What?
>>
silver
>>
Stay out right now. Everyone's been thinking what you're thinking for years, only to have the price steadily decline. Based on the performances last year, precious metals still have room to decrease in price.
>>
Look at silver. It's at like $13 or so now. If it drops to $12 I might buy a 10 ounce bar and some coins.

Look at rhodium as well.
>>
>>1026430
>>1025427
Silver is for fucking poorfags

>open business
>buy gold at 30-50% spot value
>profit no matter what happens

Its what I do
>>
http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

check out shiny jew rocks to do this >>1026444
>>
>>1026444
Where do you buy the gold though?
>>
>>1026750
Trying to open the .001 file I get "The archive is corrupt"?
>>
>>1025421

And you want to buy PMs when they're well above the mean for what reason exactly?
>>
>>1026807
And what exactly is the mean, when there was a gold standard?
>>
>>1026769
From people that walk into my pawn shop kek

Some buys I have made in the past month

>$3500 of Arabic 22k gold for $350
>$5000 of 10k gold in class rings for $1000
>$1500 worth of silver for trade on a $800 pistol that I had $200 in

These are just some of the home runs, daily I will buy $200 worth of gold for 100 or less
>>
>believing the precious metal lie

kek
>>
>>1027206
But everybody buys it at shit rates,so who do you sell it to to liquidate it?
>>
>>1026805
ahh I'll re-eup there are 10 parts.
>>
File: 15209.gif (1014KB, 350x214px) Image search: [Google]
15209.gif
1014KB, 350x214px
LINKS UP GET SOME BOIS
>>
>>1028061
I sell it to a federally licensed smelter. He pays me 97% of spot value.
>>
>>1028326
Did he lose his penis in an unfortunate smelting accident?
>>
>>1027206
Pawn shops seem like a way to blatantly rape naive people for all their worth. Like holy fuck. I wish I had the capital and niche location to get into pawning.
>>
>>1026750
are you chinese
>>
I bought an ounce of gold three years ago because I kept hearing prices were going to jump up to 5000 in a few years. That doesn't seem to be happening. Should I sell now, or wait?
>>
>>1028448
You do get quite a few dumbasses, however you often deal with people who know what they have. I do sometimes pay up to 90% of spot for something if the person knows what it is. Not to mention there is also always the chance I can sell it as jewelery which equates to highway robbery.
>>
>>1028635

simply answer: wait!
>>
>>1028664
How much longer?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.