[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently a digital marketer for a Fortune 200 company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (266KB, 424x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 424x550px
I'm currently a digital marketer for a Fortune 200 company - and while the money is really good, I can't stand the workload, and I'm desperate to get out. I don't mind taking a pay cut if my work-life balance and amount of vacation time improves. I was in a really good gig for that before this, but things changed, and in a panic, I got this job without a clear understanding of how badly it would affect my life.

So my question is, how do I scout jobs for a decent workload and benefits without coming across like someone who wants to do the minimal amount of work possible?
>>
>>1025171
>I can't stand the workload, and i'm desperate to get out.

Sounds like you shouldn't be there at all. Finding a new job especially within a dynamic environment could take months. Are you suited for that?

Also could you specify you question a bit.
>>
Well how many hours do you work and how much are you paid right now?
>>
>>1025189

I'm aware it could take a long time... Unfortunately I'm kind of tied to my city, too. I don't know how to specify further than saying I want to learn how hectic a job is going to be, what the state of their department is, etc. There's a big void of talent in the area in what I do, so I have the perception that businesses will say just about anything to get me in the door, like this job did.

>>1025198

About 60 a week, and that's just in-office time. A lot of times I have to take my computer home, and I still get get looked at like I'm not doing enough. My boss and her counterpart typically work 10-11 hours a day.

I make $75,000 a year.
>>
>>1025216

One last question - what level are you? First year, second, etc?
>>
>>1025262

Well, this is my first year at this job (10 months so far). I have 5 years of experience in the industry.
>>
I'm a digital marketer too and I make $70k & I work about 20 hours a week at most with 5 weeks of vacation. You dun goofed op

>current year
>working on a client side
>>
>>1025216

If you don't mind me asking, what does a digital marketer actually do?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.