[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'll be graduating with a degree in Business Data Analytics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (184KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 992x744px
So I'll be graduating with a degree in Business Data Analytics next year. What type of entry level job should I even be looking for?
>>
Data analyst?
>>
>>1024693
Walgreens cashier
>>
Business Analyst/Data Analyst

Either go with a consulting company or a corporation that has a BI group (i.e. pretty much every large corporation)
>>
>Asshole boss workin’ me hard, never stops to give me breaks, my job is the worst out of all of them
>Negro boy comes up to me, asks if I can clean his dishes. i slam his dish into the ground
>Denied.jpeg
>He comes over to me and stares me straight in the eye
>I just stand there, i dont know what to do
>Still staring at me, im starting to get pissed
>Negro boy starts making these weird noises, like a fucking bull
>Anger starts taking him over, he’s goin all red in the face
>Made a run for it, he’s tank af
>Escaped to the parking lot and find my car, but i cant find my keys
>I run back inside to find the entire restaurant on fire, dishes still havent been done
>Something slams behind me, its my bosses face, into the wall, negro boy looks at me
>Jesus Christ, im screwed, i grab the nearest pan and prepare to fight
>Over the other side of the restaurant i see this babe screaming for help
>Help the girl or hit the negro and save myself, i cant decide
>Negro comes closer to me, i can smell the chicken on him
>Cant do anything, i have to endure the chicken
>Eventually make up my mind, i push away the negro and run for the girl
>Nearing the girl, i throw her over my shoulder, and run out of the restaurant
>After we stop, she throws her arms around me

I tell her, “I’m so sorry, but we can’t do this now, I have to find out who that negro boy is”, “I know who he is” she says, “Who?” She leans down into my ear and told me to read the first letter of every line.

Best job ever
>>
>>1024712
Yeah that's basically what I was asking. Would probably have to move to a bigger city to know more job opportunities correct?
>>
>>1024717
Things that never happened
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.