[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, I want to be a billionaire, like really really bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (139KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 590x421px
Hey /biz/, I want to be a billionaire, like really really bad. I'm 20 years old living in the USA and it's been my dream since I was like 15 to be filthy rich one day. I used to think I just wanted to go to college than go to Wall Street or go to a top law firm and make good money but idk if that's for me or if it's what I good at and my passion. I want to shoot for the stars and aim for the creme de crop and be a billionaire ( $1 billion in assets and net worth ) , I'm fairly business minded and have decent people skills and am good at analytical and critical thinking stuff and am decent at math and science. I really really want to do all I can so that in 5 or 10 or 15 years I'll be a billionaire or at least close to it. Please help me out /biz/ I need all the advice and assurance I can get to being a billionaire and fulfilling my lifelong dream
>>
If you suck dicks for $1 a pop a billion times, I can guarantee you that you may well realise your dreams.
>>
If you became a billionaire, would you buy all the things you never had?
>>
The "I WANNA BE RICH WITHOUT TRYING WAAAHH" faggots are really out today
>>
>>1023806
Come work for me, we'll be billionaires together someday. What are your marketable skills?
>>
I'm serious /biz/, I really really want to be a billionaire and am willing to do whatever it takes to get there....
>>
>>1023883
>>1023812
>>
>>1023883
Clearly not since you don't reply to a person offering you work.

Consider the offer denied.
>>
I'm serious /biz/.... Enough with the dicks I am seriously really really wanting to be a billionaire and am willing to do whatever it takes ( legally ) to get there please help me /biz/. I want to be rich soooooooooooo bad
>>
Somewhat related: but does anyone else get depressed when you hear people's dreams? For example: I don't mean to put anyone down but whenever I hear someone tell me what their dreams are it's depressing as fuck to know that they almost certainly won't achieve them.

I also find it sad that everyone has their own little dreams irrespective of everyone else's. It's like: let's say you want to move to live on a yacht or something - from your perspective you feel the most worthiest of having that happen to you and also the most capable of doing it. But things get a little more depressing when you realize literally millions of other drones have the same dream as yourself and for this reason the market price of achieving said dream will never be in your favor.

Mostly we just live in a bubble without being aware of how drone-like our own petty existence is relative to the people around us. It's quite an illusion to think of ourselves as the center of the world where our wants are always first when in grand scheme of things: nobody gives a shit about what we find important and we're barely individuals at all.
>>
>>1023900

Dude you need to find a hobby. Something to take your mind off of obsessing over the future until school starts again.

If you don't focus on the present, you will never have a future. Ignore your illusions of grandeur and find value in your current work.
>>
>>1023894
Just from the way you write I can see you're probably never gonna be a billionaire.
>>
>>1023906

smart poster

op won't listen
>>
There are 4 ways to become a billionaire.

1. Start a company that distributes and/or sells a product that literally everyone in the world would want. (Examples: Apple/Microsoft, Drug Trafficking) or creates the framework for other companies to sell on your platform (Steam).
2. Become a (from a political standpoint) authoritarian dictator, and steal it from your people (Putin, Hitler).
3. Get really lucky with investing in a startup that goes global (Snapchat, Facebook).
4. Suck 1 Billion dicks at $1 per transaction.

I recommend 4. you dweeb.
>>
>>1023906
I don't go to school. I'm a blockchain dev but I kind of agree about the hobby. My life right now is 100% work and since I am staying in shit hotel rooms while I write code for other startups: I currently don't even have a place to call my own. Makes for quite a fucked-up work-life balance, desu.

Well, back to coding for me. I managed to break my entire library that I was working on yesterday while "improving" the level of test coverage so now I have to somehow figure out why this socket code doesn't work on Linux. I don't even want to get out of bed. I just want to move out this fucking shit hotel room.
>>
dude thinks he came up with the idea himself to become rich,, kek
>>
>>1023806

FUCK YOU OP. IF YOU'RE DUMB ENOUGH TO MAKE THIS POST THIS ON BIZ, YOU'RE DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY A NEW CAR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w
>>
Please help me /biz/.... I want to be a billionaire soooooo bad and am willing to do whatever it takes to get there and I know I can make this dr am come true if I put in enough work and effort, please help me /biz/.... What do I have to do or learn or who do I have to know or learn from if I want to get a billion dollars.....
>>
>>1023953

Lol I confused you with OP.

Let me just say this: you cannot and will not just come up with a million dollar idea on the spot and run with it. It's impossible. You'll know your opportunity when you see it. The harder you work now, the more people you meet now, the more people like you know -- all will help reveal new opportunities.
>>
Bump, please help me /biz/ I really really REALLY want to be a billionaire it's my lifelong dream and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get there, please help me /biz/...
>>
File: 1449377062657.png (270KB, 680x467px) Image search: [Google]
1449377062657.png
270KB, 680x467px
>>
>>1023806

If you're not already a competent programmer at age 20 then you're not serious about becoming a billionaire.
>>
>>1023806

employment will never ever make you filthy rich. and can have value on your way there still, but you will never become absurdly wealthy while working for someone else.

just sayan.
>>
>>1024252
Convert to Judaism, then ask your new banker friends at the Synagogue for a job on Wall Street.
>>
>>1023953
If you're 20 and not already in college...Wall Street and big law is close to closed to you.
>>
Not sure if retard or troll, but you'll never be worth more than $50,000. Enjoy your job shitboy.
>>
>>1023900
I don't get depressed from that. People don't really know what they want. They're conditioned by society and the media to be rich and popular.

Everything is about perspective. A lot of us don't think we're the center of the world, and I think there are quite a few people that give a shit about others. Obviously, we all come first in our own worlds, but that doesn't mean we're heartless. It's gonna be alright, m8. Take some acid.
>>
>>1023806
what you do is you sell the check to some stupid kid for $100
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.