[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is that why you are into /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13

File: 1451700772932.jpg (53KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1451700772932.jpg
53KB, 600x456px
Is that why you are into /biz/?
>>
>>1022855
There are plenty of wealthy gold diggers though. Think Melania Trump. Think Kim Kardashian. They were raised wealthy, which contributes to their youthful appearance. A lot of world class models have high education. Some women love an older man(with money of course), it doesn't mean they're poor.
>>
>>1022855
No, I just want more power.

I am into /biz/ so I can be like soros or some shit, I could care less about females
>>
I used to be heavily into politics. I was going to join the military, and then go into politics afterward.

But then it dawned on me that the system is shit, moreover i became more nihilistic in my philosophy.

I want to be filthy rich so i can truly say i don't give a fuck, and do what i want when i want.

Short story.
>>
>>1022855
My dad worked until he was 55 and got laid off. He's broke now. Man worked 40 years and he's broke. My mom worked even to this day and has no retirement fund. Neither of them are minimum wage cucks, they were a defense attorney and a title examiner and we live a mediocre life in the northeast, yet somehow their house isn't paid off. That scared the fuck out of me.

Essentially, I grew up around people being responsible and still failing. It taught me early on that working hard means nothing if you're not working smart.
>>
File: 1447131304612.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1447131304612.gif
2MB, 236x224px
I don't have much interest in women. I'm halfway through my 20s, never dated or even tried to date. I'm indifferent to them.

Playing with money is fun to me. I hang out on /biz/ just to absorb little nuggets of information I might not have otherwise learned, and also to absorb dank memes about business and banks and shit.
>>
>>1022971
>responsible
bullshit. house not paid, no retirement; that's not responsible.
>>
>>1022993
underactive hormones. How much chest hair you got?
solution, more saturated fat. We'll see if you're really asexual
>>
>>1022855

I just want a fucking beach house
>>
File: 1444058037029.png (96KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
1444058037029.png
96KB, 600x650px
I just don't want any strict + boring responsibilities in my life. Having to leave my house for 9-10 hours a day to do the same task every weekday is very unappealing, even if I'm working in my hobby field.

The dream is waking up whenever, taking some doges out for a walk then doing some small work on whatever business I have and the rest of the day being whatever I feel like.
>>
>>1022855
Whenever I look at /biz/ it's just 'how do I safely turn $10 into $50,000 by Tuesday????' and people either being smug or desperately seeking advice in a bad situation.

Nothing to gain on this board
>>
>>1022971
Your dad was shit with money
>>
File: 1420326061677.jpg (524KB, 1400x930px) Image search: [Google]
1420326061677.jpg
524KB, 1400x930px
>>1023155
not him but almost the same feelings.
little area of long chest hair, not that hairy, but have a real manly beard.
whats up with fat? cause im 122lb something 55kg right know and i always usepected that this is a main reason for my asexuality.
>>
I feed off the envy and misfortune of others

nothing gets my dick harder than schadenfreude, and gossip spreads quickly, especially when it's about money
>>
I'm working on my own business because I want to stop working.
And working on my own business isn't working.
>>
>>1023222
Yeah, I just want to do something that interests me and not have somebody else hold my livelihood over my head like some kind of threat.
>>
>>1023007
No, it is responsible, it's just not smart. They went to college, worked throughout their lives, kept steady jobs, and raised 3 kids. Never deviated from the path or slacked off, but they didn't do it right. That's the lesson here.

>>1023200
Amen, brother.
>>
>>1023155

A lot of hair on my chest. I'm actually pretty hairy all over, except for my lower back. I lift weights regularly, and I get plenty of saturated fat and protein in my diet. Don't get me wrong, I find women sexually attractive, but I'm not that interested in seeing them, especially. Usually I just want to play video games on my spare time or fuck around on 4chan.
>>
>>1022855

yes.

everything we do the result is reproductive rights.

I don't want to think this, but it is.
>>
>>1023196

and having a cute russian servant girl wipe your ass after you take a healthy shit?
>>
>>1022960
BGC?
>>
File: 1444678716818.jpg (715KB, 1440x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1444678716818.jpg
715KB, 1440x2160px
>>1022993

Same.
>>
>>1022855
funny fact: that man has never started college it's a fucking land surveyor.
>>
File: Thomas-Sowell.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas-Sowell.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>1022855
Nope! It's because of this colored gentleman.

Here he is in his meme-comfy cardigan.
>>
File: The American Way of Romance.jpg (327KB, 450x1045px) Image search: [Google]
The American Way of Romance.jpg
327KB, 450x1045px
>>1022855

you really think I would make a lot of money, then put it in good investments to make even more, only to sink it into the worst investment possible?

It's not my job to subsidize an undeserved life on easy street for a soggy hole with an attitude.
>>
>>1022885
Kim married a lauded, conventionally attractive (aside from being a nigger) musical superstar and used the hype to pump up her own media empire. She has real power of her own.

The average gold digger is just a disposable cum dumpster.
>>
>>1025531

they're not "disposable" if you have to pay half of your net worth + alimony + child support to dispose of them
>>
>>1025535
...that's why you don't marry them!
>>
>>1022971

Is this pasta? I could swear I saw the exact same thing before.
>>
File: waifu.jpg (68KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
68KB, 768x1024px
I want to make something of myself, my family were immigrants from nicaragua that fled after the revolution was won (obviously it all turned to shit afterwards , my father was a sandinista)

So my siblings and i never had much of a really shiny future ahead of us, At most we would hope to secure some 50-80k a year job after working out asses off.

Bro did great he's got a nice cushy construction job as a site manager/supervisor ( no post secondary)

sister married into a rich family but has post sec.

I dropped out, after falling in with the "cool" crowd but "cool" here means drugs/crime/being fucking dumb.

i did security for about 3 years and realized the only way to make money is to actually start a company and thats what im doing, Just got my Agency license and basicly waiting for my uniforms to come in and im good to go.

I apologize for the long paragraph but this is the first time i've ever really been proud of anything and i'd rather share it with strangers then friends
>>
>>1022960
This. I want to be totally immune to any and all social recourse against me. The best way to do that? Be wealthy. Never worry about getting a job, never worry about finding a place to rent, never worry about continuing on your life exactly as I see fit.
>>
>>1023212
Kek, also this.
>>
>>1022971
>"Essentially, I grew up around people being responsible and still failing. It taught me early on that working hard means nothing if you're not working smart."

I'm going to steal this line and use it for the rest of my life. Thanks Anon!
>>
>>1023473
had the same thing you had.. it'll come or it might not but it's nothing to worry bout
>>
>>1025595
You are an inspiration. I wish you good health and lots of success.
>>
File: thomas sowell spurdo.png (81KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
thomas sowell spurdo.png
81KB, 800x509px
>>1024718
He's the best
>>
File: 1411099010186.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1411099010186.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>1025591
Not pasta, I've been on /biz/ for about 9 months now so you may have seen me say it before. /biz/tanbul is mostly cyclical but sometimes a gem comes up so I stay.

>>1025609
Glad to help, anon. Pay it forward in a few years.
>>
I just want to retire early and idgaf about anything else. Pretty simple
>>
>>1028285
This.
Me, 21, done with Bachelor's in Bus Admin in Aug, still in R&D stage of financial freedom (reading what I can, UNDERSTANDING how things work, saving up a decent amount to start investing)
But before I joined you guys in the light, I was impressed with people living frugally.
I'm a minimalist, and I've always dreamed of living in a tiny ass apartment for the entire time I'm a bachelor, just saving all my fucking money, having a lovely jump start on owning a home/retirement/etc.
But, I started learning about personal finance, reading books, and realized that savings accounts are a fucking joke, and if I want to have a true jump start on my future, I need to invest and grow my money, be it real estate, stocks, commodities, businesses, or most likely a combination of all.
Honestly, women weren't the reason I started, and they aren't the reason now. If I get a girl of my own, she's got to be willing to be as financially competent as me. Partnership, not some gold-digging bullshit.
>>
>>1023155
I'm the same as >>1022993 basically but definitely not asexual. At times it's extremely lonely not to have a woman to touch or even talk to, and at the worst of it I feel fundamentally inept as a human because I'm not doing the one thing we were born with (fuck and make kids), but the rest of the time is so worthwhile and fulfilling that it's worth the tradeoff. I understand when people devote time and resources into relationships, but when that most likely goes south what are you left with? Nothing. I develop my skills bit by bit everyday and help deserving people around me, no bitch can take that away from me no matter how hard they try.
>>
>>1026731
>not colouring the spurdo a hue darker
baka desu senpai
>>
>>1028374
even if the relationship ends, You leave generally a better person than it began. Definitely not nothing.
Also you have to discount lost productivity do to sexual auto-regulation of hormones/emotions. Well-Sexed bonus +10% global stat boost
Even if you're fucking her she can't take away your skills development. that's some weird fucked up succubus logic.
Jump your saturated fat calories to 50% for a month and see what you feel like. Just make sure to cut sugar.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 262x192px
>>1028552
>generally a better person
What does that even mean? Do you mean happy, morally, more productive etc? Almost everyone I know who has broken up from a serious relationship (male and female) is depressed afterwards, and usually has anger towards their former partner. Doesn't sound healthy to me.

>Well-Sexed bonus +10% global stat boost
I'd like to see objective data on this, because I was assuming that spending all day working on a skill would be more beneficial to said skill than having sex and talking to a girl about random bullshit, but eh what do I know?

>Even if you're fucking her she can't take away your skills development
Do you think I meant the actual act of sex is what screws guys out of improving themselves? Of course that's not what I meant. I mean the time you invest in talking about nothing, the movies/shopping/whatever that is useless and ultimately (in my opinion and with my goals) is just a waste when you have more energy in your 20s than you ever will in the future. I'm not gonna think anything negative about you if you choose to pursue a relationship and reshape your previous ambitions, it was your decision and I'm assuming you thought about the opportunities you'll be missing out on by spending time in a relationship.
>>
>>1024839
REKT
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.