[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have fake degrees, if you buy them on the net what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: grad.jpg (512KB, 1542x1232px) Image search: [Google]
grad.jpg
512KB, 1542x1232px
Anyone here have fake degrees, if you buy them on the net what's the difference between having the paper or going to college, do you go into the job interview saying here's the piece of paper??????? Of course it would only be a business degree
>>
Any idea? Just a small degree that says like marketing business degree. What's the difference how would they catch you out.
>>
U r not in the schools records fuccboi
>>
It's a gamble but if they call to verify or have an automated verification you're fuuuucked
>>
>>1021860
Do they always call the college. What's the % rate
>>
>>1021863
Don't know about any of this but I'll think it depends on which college you're planning to forge.

If its Princeton or Harvard tier, they definitely will, won't hurt to know where the boss and some of his subordinates went too in case people start asking questions.

Because of all these factors, makes it look really risky.
>>
>>1021852

Youre pathetic and in the back of your mind youll always know youre a fraud.
>>
>>1021852
Well the fact that we have this thing called the internet and they can figure out youre lying without having to use both hands might be a little kink in the plan
>>
Most background check packages are outsourced to companies. Those companies almost always call the University to verify that you went to school, graduated, and what degree. That's the most under ferma that they can give them without your permission.
If it is a big boy job and they do a background check. Expect to be discovered
>>
If you want to lie about having an education on your resume, you really don't need a fake degree. Almost no company will ask to see your degree. If they want to verify it, they (or the background check company they outsource to) will just contact the school for verification.
>>
Usually they just ask to see your transcripts imo
>>
>>1021860
>>1021875
Reminds me of this friend I had who worked at administration at an university, he had no university degree.

He somehow managed to get into the alumni database and add a Bsc in economics and a Msc in something similar (forget what it was). Due to the way the system was set up he could also fill in all the grades.

He contacted the same institution he worked at and said he had lost his qualifications and ended up getting them send to him and he basically got a masters for free. He now works in a decent position at a bank so it probably did pay off.

Not sure if what he did is still possible I don't think so.
>>
Why the fuck would you pay money for a fake degree?

Is a fake degree that you pay someone else to make somehow more legit than a fake degree that you made yourself?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.