[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about INTC? Is it a good buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 32873428u02081233784.jpg (211KB, 1016x1024px) Image search: [Google]
32873428u02081233784.jpg
211KB, 1016x1024px
What do you guys think about INTC? Is it a good buy?
>>
>>1020469
Good dividends desu
>>
>>1020469
its not like its going to go down
>>
>AMD Zen
>>
>>1020469
Buy MU, will be converted to INTC soon enough
>>
>>1020501
I can't wait to short AMD
>>
File: Bernie cuck hat.png (2MB, 1633x1513px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie cuck hat.png
2MB, 1633x1513px
>>1020469
>INTC
No and I'll tell you why.

They have officially run out of room in terms of making their processors smaller yet faster.

They have piqued and now will have to share the market being the only thing they will be putting out is knock-offs of google glasses as seen at the upcoming CES.
>>
>>1020558
whichever company puts out a viable quantum chip will explode overnight. i HIGHLY doubt AMD will be the one to get it, and none of the other processor companies are even trying.
>>
>>1020558
Well wouldn't it then turn into the amount of features each chip offers? That's sort of what propels the cell phone market currently. Nobody really talks about how much faster their cellphone is compared to their friend's phone, that is, unless they're a NEET. Usually it's about the features they offer.

These new processors are going to be the first chips in laptops to offer wireless charging capability--wireless charging for laptops could be a bigger game-changer for multiple industries, and it could even be bigger than wifi.

I know a few of the happenings going on at Intel, but I'm not really a pro at stock fundamentals. So I don't know if this has any correlation with the stock's value. That's why I came here. I know AMD is fucking up with its GPU lineup, so I feel like that leaves them more prone to being shafted by Intel in the CPU sector. Idk since it's two different branches maybe none of the marketing techniques are shared.

I understand where you're coming from by looking at it from the macro level. Moore's Law should be coming to an end soon, which is how Intel benchmarks their newest processors. However, the chips are still becoming smaller and smaller.

I think the micronization of chips will be a problem probably 10-15 years down the line.

>>1020628 Quantum computing already exists. Google, NASA, and Lockheed Martin have all bought D-Wave Quantum computing machines; however, these machines are vastly limited in what they're able to compute. Intel is throwing 52 million dollars at a Dutch University to speed up research in quantum computing, IBM is on some other shit and has already built a quantum chip, although it needs to be super-cooled, and the U.S. Government is about to drop the nuke equivalent of super computer funding by investing close to 500 million dollars in building the world's fastest super computers. China and America are having a Super Computer Cold War atm.

tl;dr Consumer Quantum computing should be around the corner.
>>
>>1020469
Only good chips company is nvda. Otherwise dont invest in chips.
>>
>>1021375
only invest in chip warmers
>>
>>1021085
What can people do with a quantum computer? I mean the day to day, the average joe, how can society benefit from uber computing? It seems it is just a feather in a companies cap opposed to being practical.
>>
>>1022946

first of all you put an end to all this crypto currency nonsense

milk a few hundred million $ out and then flood the market
>>
PEP: PepsiCo owns Frito Lay, there's a good chip company for you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.