[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it getting btfo? Almost 10% down in one week. I invested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 21

File: bitcoin-620x350.png (248KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-620x350.png
248KB, 620x350px
Why is it getting btfo?

Almost 10% down in one week.

I invested my life savings into this because everyone said we we'd be hitting 1k next year.

Help pls.
>>
A fool and his money are easily posted xD

>investing in a literal meme
>>
Just shut up and hodl

anyone with some bitcoin experience knows this businnes is a rollercoaster ride

and yea only invest the money you can afford to lose, not your life savings to begin with
>>
>>1013844
Bitcoin is volatile, it skyrockets and plummets all the time. It's the long term you should focus on
>>
Just hold till it hits 600 or so.
>>
>>1013844
>why did my completely undiversified ultra high-risk investment not produce reliable gains
>>
>>1013844
This is a huge drop, something big is going to happen, there scaring away the pussies
>>
time to buy up nigga
>>
>>1014423
Not enough whey
>>
File: scamDOGE.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
scamDOGE.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
tfw shorting BTC at the right time
>>
btw OP don't be a pussy, even if the price does go down to 300 in the next 3 months, don't be a retard and sell. BTC will go to the moon in the next 5 years, just hold.

t. exchange owner
>>
>>1013844
the bitcoin/litecoin/altcoin "gold rush" is over. over.
>>
>>1014499

They haven't even become mainstream yet, just like the internet in the early years there has to be infrastructure built for the common plebs before they'll use it. That day will come and Bitcoin will go to the moon, taking a number of altcoins with it.
>>
>>1014504
Bitcoins can go all over the fucking place, it could be the most retardedly good investment ever or it could turn into ashes, buckle up.
>>
>>1014437
What evidence do you have that BTC will skyrocket in value?

If you have this evidence, then so does everyone else. Why aren't others investing in such easy money?

If you truly believe it will skyrocket in value, why are you only holding 1 BTC? If you truly believe it will skyrocket in value, why are you desperately advertising the fact? Why are you trying to recruit others into investing into BTC?
>>
>>1013844
lmao, why didn't you atleast buy at a low lol
>>
>>1014748
stocks or any scheme that makes a lot of money is always speculation, and if the information even did exist people would be able to find it? If they don't then I guess society is really stupid.

Pretty much any conclusion is not good, and the statistics that range from IQ and wealth distribution and other variables prove this.

I don't feel like posting or explaining 3 months worth of information I came across, id rather just let the people figure it out themselves then they can truly deserve it.

Statistics and credible information takes hours of talking and the most precious commodity of time, unless you prefer crackpot conspiracies or fox news tier evidence.

No one is ever sure 100% about anything, anything beyond that requires faith/speculation/conspiracy for the reasons why.

But it becomes obvious when investors are corporate and cartel banking powers.

Synchronicity is not evidence, it's the singularity fractals that naturally fall into place.

Evidence is not the word you should be using when investing.

By the time evidence does come out it's to late to invest in it unless you have insider information.
>>
>>1015045
Nigga you own a piece of business/a company with stocks. You own a literal fucking meme on the internet when you invest in BTC.
>>
>>1015047
So you want me to stick with USD, or this retarded collapsing economic system?
>>
>>1015047
everything in this economy is a meme at this point. Bitcoin is just a newer meme
>>
Guys, when does it go back up? Within in one, week maybe two?

I need to feed my family and pay bills but i cant afford to trade at a loss.
>>
>>1013845
/thread
>>
>>1015045

>If I use big words they will think I am smart

That shit only works on stupid people anon, smart people don't look at how someone talks, but what they say
>>
File: BTC one year.png (23KB, 744x384px) Image search: [Google]
BTC one year.png
23KB, 744x384px
>>1014425
>This is a huge drop
Not really.
>>
1. Bitcoin is a currency, which makes buying it speculation akin to ForEx and not an investment akin to buying the SP-500

2. It reached it's meme-peak and has been falling for over 2 years straight ever since, only recently being pumped and dumped (when you bought)

3. There really is no need for it since fiat currency is better in every way and works offline as well.

The fact that people buy it as an asset instead of using it is currency really shows you how it totally missed the point.
>>
>>1015047
this really sums up 99% of the bitcoin threads posted here
>>
>>1015999
just keep buying more as it goes down, if you start running out of cash to buy bitcoin then sell your family to pay your bills
>>
>>1013844
You came to the game after the people who were late already sold, so you are double late. Just hold in case there is a rally. Sell if it gets significantly worse. The price is ranging right now.
>>
Not into cryptocurrencies, but what's up with Decred and a faction of the developers splitting off? I recall something about political bullshit between two opposing groups of core devs, is this the alternative to the forking of the blockchain?
>>
What follows should not be considered a request, advice, or encouragement of any kind. It is posted for the sole purpose of education and information about the dangers of crypto currencies.

How to profit from bitcoins easily:
1: Acquire a few dozen bitcoins anonymously.
2: Using the methods described in http://www.righto.com/2014/02/ascii-bernanke-wikileaks-photographs.html to embed illegal data into the bitcoin blockchain.
3: After the data are successfully embedded into the blockchain, spend your bitcoins in whichever profitable way you like. Though for the sake of not arousing suspicion, you shouldn't spend more than a few coins at the same place.
4: Wait until the bitcoin community realizes that there are illegal data in the blockchain and is forced to roll it back to a point in time where there were no illegal data in the blockchain.
5: Enjoy your newly rolled-back coins, which are yours once again and ready to be spent.
>>
>Investing all your life savings in one thing
>Investing them in meme tier Bit-fucking-coin of all things because some neckbeards on a Malaysian canoeing forum said it would go up

You're beyond retarded.
>>
reward halfing in July will send the price sky rocketing
>>
jesus christ i was in the 5th grade when I first bought bitcoin to get Runescape hacks.. Used a fake email for bank or else i'd be a wealthy man.
>>
>>1015999

So you're going to let an internet Japanese image-based decide the fate of your family. Why the duck do you even have one, you seem like an extremely dumb person.
>>
>tfw it's recovering again

Why does it always crash?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
>>1013845
>calling Bitcoin a meme
>2 days for 2016
Literal nocoiner cope on full damage control.
>>
>>1014748
>give me muh evidence
You are too dumb, this is why few people get rich with speculation. You fail to spot trends and you fail to understand where things are going. You aren't cut for this shit. If you don't see why Bitcoin is important, flush yourself.
>>
File: 1449352753002.jpg (166KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449352753002.jpg
166KB, 800x800px
The only demand for Bitcoin is from greedy little financially illiterate piglets and autists, so the price volatility is a reflection of this deeply irrational and flawed market.

The coin itself has no value other than for gambling and will never become mainstream in its current format, there is no hope of it ever being used in e-commerce or retail outside of people who sell weed paraphernalia and artisan cheeses.
>>
>>1013844
>almost 2016
>not selling the bitcoin
>>
Where is a safe and reputable site to buy BTC from? Can anyone from any country buy from this site?
>>
File: 1451402533824.png (69KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
1451402533824.png
69KB, 200x201px
Is OneCoin THE cryptocurrency we have been waiting for?
Bigger pot --> no volatility
regulated --> won't be seized by the FBI

Will it B BitCoin TFO?
>>
>>1018117

Shill detected.
>>
File: scamDOGE.jpg (26KB, 295x296px) Image search: [Google]
scamDOGE.jpg
26KB, 295x296px
>>1018125
> Oy vey!

No, seriously. I know OneCoin is Ponzi but is it in middle or late phase? One could get a return in the middle phase.
>>
>>1018117
The fact that you know about it means it's late phase
>>
File: 1451503296001.png (37KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451503296001.png
37KB, 396x400px
>>1018000

>BTC

>Safe

>Reputable
>>
>>1019803
How can i get paid to shill like this
>>
File: 1449209536337.jpg (43KB, 403x367px) Image search: [Google]
1449209536337.jpg
43KB, 403x367px
serious question : should i wait three months and then buy a single bitcoin for a couple hundred?
>>
>>1013844
>Why is it getting btfo?
>Almost 10% down in one week.
>I invested my life savings into this because everyone said we we'd be hitting 1k next year.
Hope you're trolling, but I don't see anything happening until the block size has been raised.

If it doesn't get raised in the next few months, I see price *really* crashing.

And this is from a long term holder and rabid supporter of Bitcoin.
>>
>>1013844

buttcoin retarted. need to buy teh dogecoin.
>>
File: 1450908952458.jpg (80KB, 481x636px) Image search: [Google]
1450908952458.jpg
80KB, 481x636px
>>1016985
>flush yourself

You mean like you did with your money by 'investing' in BTC?
>>
>>1014748
The way that the stock market works is a lot like poker. The only way for one person to make money is for someone else to lose it. If everyone knew something was profitable, then that fact would be baked into the price and everyone wouldn't do well. It's only a few that do well by design.
>>
>>1017986
>calls people financially illiterate

>hasnt bothered to understand or invest in the most exciting and disruptive technological innovation in finance since the stock ticker was invented.
>>
>>1020453

>disruptive

that rustles my jimmies
>>
>>1020460
Rustled jimmies is a common effect of disruption
>>
File: bitcoin.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.png
4KB, 225x225px
how do i store bitcoin safely? is there any hardware biz would recommend?
>>
>>1020071

More like if it does get raised and at least 30% of miners and holders wont agree with that particular solution and wont cave in because every coiner is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>1013844
Just relax and hold. Be happy you got in before most people learn how to buy them.

There's so many haters on this board it's laughable. These are the same people who would have witnessed the first automobile or computer and said, this is never going to catch on.
>>
>>1021104
You're not helping the cause with that kind of talk, Shillington
>>
>>1021119
I agree my approach there was completely elementary. I guess it's just so easy to stoop to their level, especially on something i believe in so vehemently
>>
>>1021125
Who cares if these faggots buy bitcoin or not. I come here to talk about crypto because its a hobby of mine.

>>1021104
Youre absolutely correct. There will always be resistance to disruptive technology. But you dont convert these dyed-in-the-wool luddites, they merely die off while the next generation grows up with the new technology and sees it as normal.

No coiners are destined for the dustbin of history but they are too blinkered to see it.
>>
>>1018000
coinbase
>>
File: 1449352656002.jpg (87KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
1449352656002.jpg
87KB, 600x422px
>>1015045

This guy is conclusive evidence that only half-wits "invest" in BTC.
>>
File: mt-gox-bitcoin-price.jpg (25KB, 660x254px) Image search: [Google]
mt-gox-bitcoin-price.jpg
25KB, 660x254px
>>1016225

As the worst performing currency in the world, SHTcoin has done much worse, you're absolutely right.
>>
>>1021201
But your post here >>1017986 shows that you're entirely ignorant of the subject matter
>>
Not OP.

But I stumbled upon my old wallet and turns out I have ~6.5 coins in there.
They cost me nothing, what do with them ? wait and hold or pull out ?

>>1020973
I heard armory is a good wallet for that, but that was years ago.
>>
>>1021210
This chart is misleading, your post is misleading. Is this what basic bitches you nocoiners are? That you have to resort to this sort of FUDing?
>>
>>1016713

Great point. Another nail in the coffin for this misguided technology.
>>
>>1021211
>>1021217

Ah, the true believer. Your boat sailed in 2013. Only you bottom feeders remain.
>>
>>1021221
I'm on my boat. It's your boat that sailed in 2013 dumbass.
>>
>>1021216
If they were free, sell now or right after the halving; also you should now dig for CLAM using your old wallet address.
>>
>>1019875
bump
>>
>>1021351
>â–¶
Oh god don't buy CLAM, its the most popular battle ground for pump and dumps, you will never win.
>>
OneCoin is made by people who have a history of scams. Maybe this time they are honest.
>>
Obligatory for everyone. Seriously, put as much money you can into bitcoin, and keep doing it for a year. Then wait 10-15 years and thank me.
>>
>>1023216
That's bullshit though because he assumes that bitcoin will continue to work well into the future. The age of btc scarcity may never come about due to a number of very feasible scenarios:

>A new cryptocurrency becomes more popular than btc in the black market
>btc's encryption (AES-256) gets solved (extremely unlikely in the short term, inevitable in the long term)
>a serious flaw is found in btc's security
>>
>>1013844
>I invested my life savings into this because everyone said we we'd be hitting 1k next year.
trollthread, no one this stupid
>>
>>1023216
There has already been plenty of time for BTC adoption and it simply has not and will not happen. BTC is more complicated than swiping a debit/credit card and is volatile as a motherfucker. Another solution is needed.
>>
>>1023225
There are way more threats than that. Scalability problems, government related etc... I wrote down a whole list of them a while ago but I don't know where it is.

Regardless I still have 25% of my wealth in BTC atm.
420 yolo I am only 22 so I can rebuild if the currency fails.
>>
>>1023234
Its convenience or in your eyes the lack thereof is only a tiny part of it.

Btc does not need mass adoption to quadruple in price. It just needs more niche adoption. And there are alot of niches something like btc could fill.

5 billion market cap is still tiny weeny for a currency.

Any new company or business that is set up around Bitcoin, if it becomes successful, could easily quadruple bitcoins market cap.

For instance p2p selling app openbazaar has the possibility to overtake ebay market share (no fees open p2p market impossible to shut down or regulate)

Something like that could easily cause bitcoin to quadruple in market cap.

On a related note, buy Ethereum
>>
>>1013844
Bitcoin was in a bubble. It was receiving overwhelming media attention, and even the U.S. Congress discussed Bitcoin. All of this attention created a buzz and an over-inflated demand.

Now that the buzz is gone and people see BitCoin for what it is, the demand has crashed.
>>
>>1023255
Why buy ethreum right now? How about later on
>>
What's the best babby's first bitcoin trading guide? I'm technically literate (software engineer) so something at that level would be interesting.
>>
>>1016876
Underage or held back for 2+ years
>>
>>1023303
bömp
>>
>>1023303
Buying and selling based on /dev/random. Guaranteed to make more than other traders
>>
>>1020973
cold storage
>>
File: silver.jpg (66KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
66KB, 590x332px
>>1013937

so it's good for short term, low-buy fast money kind of shit?

and what do you guys think of silver and gold?
>>
>>1016041
Ironic then that you're paying such close attention to how he talks.
>>
>>1019875
If it goes down that far in the next few months, you can make an easy hundred just buying and waiting for the correction.
>>
>>1024811
Silver and gold doesn't have the potential growth.

Precious metals are already big. No one is going to get rich by buying physical gold. If you wanted to compare precious metals to cryptocurrency, we are in pre history at 4600BC when the first gold artifacts are found.

Bitcoin could double or triple its price in 2 months easily. With gold the same change would take 10-20 years and by that time youre old or dead
>>
>>1023303
põmb
>>
>>1023303
Bitcoin trading is gay. Buy and hodl is the one true way.
>>
Were finally going up again. :)

My heart nearly sank thinking how id have to explain to my family where all our money went

1k when?
>>
File: fx_image.ashx.png (25KB, 964x340px) Image search: [Google]
fx_image.ashx.png
25KB, 964x340px
$BTC looks like a bear flag
>>
>>1026423
>1k when?
it already happened
the pump and dump is over
>>
File: 2323232.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2323232.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>1027923
the way the economy is going looks like a massive dildo rocket heading for sector 409Z universe in the Narglarc Nebula
>>
Is there seriously money to be made from bitcoin? Why would anybody buy when the price is high? It always seemed like total bullshit that anybody actually cashed in
>>
>>1028841

It's a bubble. It got pumped to 1k+ then panic sales brought it to lowest price-- now, second round of pumping to $500 then massive sell offs.

The same people that bought it for $1 and sold for 50 million pump 40 million back in at 200 to squeeze a few more peanuts out of the suckers about to lose everything

I placed a $500,000 bet back in September and just got out today. Feels really good. Someone paid $500,000 to sit in a trap with the walls closing in fast
>>
>>1028845

Oops, they paid $950,000- enjoy sucker.

The people shilling it here all know the ride comes to an end at 500, they're just greedy...

If you're to greedy, you get stuck in the trap
>>
>>1028845
how much did you make though? 450k?
>>
>>1028854

Yep. 450.

I had 3000 coins paid to me a long time ago as a sales commission- sold it for pennies.

Big regrets about that so I threw 500k in September, thinking there would be another pump round.

Came out with 450k- pretty nice.
>>
>>1028849
Lol you sold and you hope the price wont go up more. You'll be like isaac newton during the south sea bubble.

Incidently the south sea bubble dwarfs the btc bubble. I think his bubble isnt finished
>>
>>1028860

I don't care how far up it goes- im safe.

When it goes down to $50, I will scoop up 450k in coins and sell at 75

this is a classic bubbel- if it goes to 750, then to 50, i will still buy
>>
>>1028863
The thing is, Btc wont follow your plans. You have no idea what could happen, BTC or one of the altcoins could shoot up to the stratosphere and never come down. Because you sold all your btc you will be too late.

There are a million scenarios where selling now was a mistake. The endgame for crypto is the eventual replacement of fiat. The only sure strategy is buy and hold. There is no way you could have known btc was going to rise. Anything could have happened.
>>
>>1028882

Oh don't worry about me, this isn't my first rodeo.

If another coin looks like it is gonna bubbel I will sell my BTC and buy that and sell when I think it's gonna pop

The thing is- endgame, cyrptocurrencies, blah blah blah.

It's all bullshit. This is penny stocks boy- I was pumping those when you were in the crib.
>>
File: 123123 (2).jpg (237KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
123123 (2).jpg
237KB, 960x960px
>>1028863
Wait you're that guy that spams 50$ bitcoin posts in bitcointalk.

There is only on person in bitcointalk that spams accounts with 1 post that claim its going to 50$s.

I followed some of the posts with the legendary or hero accounts and use the coinmarketcap chart to see the times when the posts are being spamed of a dump, or a BUY NOW posts.

The dates are 3 days apart when they do the opposite of whats claimed to be.

SO i'm guessing less then 3 days from now bitcoin is going to jump 5%-10% from now.

Let's see if i'm correct.

I'm going to archive this.
>>
>>1028888
Yea generally were going back to the depreciating USD and failing ponzi economy and maybe travel back in time using gold and silver metal bars.

I mean surely were going to trust establishments like the banks and other mickey mouse bullshit after our quality of life gets rolled by this stock market right?

If the view is cryptos will fail, we all go to hell in a handbasket.
>>
>>1028896

this is the first time I have posted on bitcoins, ever.

I'm saying they go up to 750, then to $50.

Go ahead- archive it.

It may VERY WELL go up 10% tommrow- it also could go down to $50.

Any week now. It's a waiting game- who knows.

My money is shorted against nvidia for now, will buy the stock to pay back the short for $20 a share in a few weeks
>>
>>1028906
if it goes down to 50 I'm buying tomorrow jesus fuck
>>
>>1028903

Look- I don't make bets about this or that. I just make bets that this stock is gonna be up %1000 in the next month, or this one is going down %66- you get it.

Personally, I think real estate is a HUGE bubbel but I don't have the money to just short sell it for 3 years- we'll see when it pops.
>>
>>1028910
3-6 months is the housing bubble

Also there are 2 posters from what I have seen here that have a 90% succession rate on stocks, I archived it.

So 2-4 months for the housing bubble short?

But as soon as I found out what bitcoin really was *made by the NSA* the returns are going to be the most astronomical, and if that does not happen, its going to be ethereum or XRP.
>>
>>1028910
But yea you fucking shill lets see what happens to bitcoin in 3 days :)
>>
>>1028926
Are you giving credence to this idiots unsubstantiated claims?
>>
>>1028926

Look-

Who knows when the housing bubble with collapse.

It could be in 6 months- but maybe it goes up another 100% in those 6 months, you know? It's a bubble- that's what they do,

So we sit and we wait, for the bubble to go *pop*.

The smart people are selling now- because no one is so smart they see it coming but the smart people... we smell it in the air.

It's not safe to short. We short stuff sitting at 250% monthly gains and goes down 10% in one day and short it hard.

When real estate goes down, big time, to 2009 levels the smart people that sold NOW will buy for peanuts and as much as they can.

I've got a lot of money effectively leveraged gold- scrap gold.

Bought it a few days ago. Millions of dollars- we will see. Will go up when real estate goes down.

Could go up to 10s of millions, will sell it for real estate
>>
bitcoin is so boring lately, mostly days or weeks of sideways movements then a 10% move in either direction

there's no hype anymore, theres no flood of new buyers to push the price.. it's just bots playing ping pong.

the majority of people are too computer illiterate to buy a bitcoin and are too impatient to figure it out. if it takes more work than typing an opinion and pressing send, most people arent going to bother.
>>
>>1028967

Wrong- it's been going up, and up.

Everyone is catching on 'buy this. it's gonna go up'

These people are what we call suckers- they think it's gonna go up forever

the smart people are selling now for 450 that bought for 200- the really. really, smart people will sell for 700- and it crashes at 705 to $50.

The people that thought they were smart bought for 200-700 depending on degree of stupidity and will sell for $50 to me.
>>
>>1028967
I personally think bitcoin has a huge minority, and the price is manipulated somehow. Bitcoin does not react to news for shit.

The Market reacts the opposite actually, Black Friday and Christmas were all 20$-40$ pumps.

The moment people start screaming ITS GOING TO DUMP because of XXX

It fucking pumps

When CNN business, Wired, The Guardian, Reuters,Reddit,4chan Says something positive about bitcoin?

It fucking dumps.

It's buy the rumor sell the news.

People insider accumulate, then when the news hits, they dump all over the poor faggots.

When people scream its dumping or X reason, it fucking pumps. this shit is so stupid.

I found myself just shoving 50$s in shitty useless altcoins, because some random chinese pump group pumps it hard as fuck, then when the news hits altcoin websites, I fucking pull the fuck out.
>>
File: 1449730771790.png (133KB, 456x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449730771790.png
133KB, 456x480px
>>1028934
>>
how viable is it to write a program that buys and sells all the time?
>>
>>1028966
Oh well it went up 10$ 20 minutes after you made a post in this thread after being stagnant for 2 weeks+.
>>
File: thats-my-secret.jpg (46KB, 550x289px) Image search: [Google]
thats-my-secret.jpg
46KB, 550x289px
>>1028934
that's my secret, I use paid shills to know where the price is going

>bitcoin went +10$ just now
>>
>>1028934
More specifically I see the same posting trends on 3+ different types of forums, then I make a list of their account names. Then when they start posting again bitcoin moves.
>>
>>1029096
$10 here, $10 there...

this is smart people selling off to suckers

we'll see. There is still room for growth- maybe 50%.

at the end of the day, it's who got caught with their pants down
>>
>>1028906

>BTC
>Going to 50

not happening, not in this lifetime
>>
>>1029127

That's the same thing I told people when bitcoin was at 900 about it going to 200 because I was gearing up to sell them

Let me guess you got them for 200 right

But they're going to 10,000!

No. They aren't- sell them while you can
>>
>>1029127
>>1029134

I guarantee you that you will see some coin you've never heard of go to $1000 in the next 5 years.

If you've hear about it, it's some penny ante stuff getting shilled- you wont hear about it till it's 100

That's when you get in, and hope it's not a short term pump that you misjudged.

Bitcoin was a long term pump- it's time to dump
>>
>>1029134

200 is not 50

And I bought some in May 2013, and some more at the high 200's. Good luck with your call but it's not happening in BTC.
>>
>>1029181

Recently at the high 200's*
>>
>>1029182

sell sell sell

you got in at the right time but's it's finished it's over take your money and run
>>
>>1013844
>Why is it getting btfo?

Because it's not truly anonymous or decentralized.

A truly anonymous and decentralized cryptocurrency is a nightmare for control-freak politicians everywhere.

Bitcoin is a wet dream for control freak politicians.
>>
I have 80% of my wealth in Bitcoin
>>
SELL SELL SELL
E
L
L

S
E
L
L

S
E
L
L
>>
Up $17 in the last few hours. Anyone have an inkling of an idea why?
>>
>>1029381
90% of the movement comes from CHINA, I guess the news is coming into effect.
>>
>>1029381

suckers doubling down on bad bets

a lot of people will get rich in the aftermath
>>
>>1029184
>>1029376
Don't sell, there paid jews
>>
>>1029381

No but really:

China is scared- market is closed. No one can sell stock in china because it shat the bed so hard- they are pouring money into the bitcoins-

When the stock in china collapses, the bitcoins will collapses too as chinse try to withdraw money to pay for their 1 million dollar parking spots in hong kong
>>
>>1029414
I'm going to sell a bit at 460 and rebuy once it falls to 400 again, I think.
>>
>>1029525

fear sets in at the height of a bubble
>>
Buy ETHEREUM. Moon soon.
>>
File: average nocoiner denial.png (42KB, 1555x311px) Image search: [Google]
average nocoiner denial.png
42KB, 1555x311px
Has OP commited suicide yet? Muuhh crashes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

>>1029134
Coped like a true nocoiner.

>>1029525
>trying to short Bitcoin
>>
File: reaction.gif (476KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
reaction.gif
476KB, 500x263px
>>1028977
>we
Just go to bed.
>>
what do what do?????????????? btc flying up! sell of buy???
>>
>>1016724
>>Malaysian canoeing forum

You're pretty good.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.