[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
was 9/11 really an inside job? Its hard to...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 60
was 9/11 really an inside job? Its hard to believe anyone these days so can people present actual facts on why or why not its true?
>>
>>673232665
Are you really that a retard? Have you read the rules of 4chan before entering here? No. IT IS NOT AN INSIDE JOB. ASK 30+ YOs THAT ARE IN MANHATTAN THAT DAY.
>>
http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2004/08/coincidence-theorists-guide-to-911.html
>>
>>673232665
Not true --> bcuz jEtbeamZ caN n0d iGniGht st33LfjEwl
>>
Jet fuel can not melt the beams within the building, BUT they can precipitate certain compounds in the metal out so that the integrity of the metal is compromised. Then under the high heat and pressure of its self, it can in fact collapse.
>>
Inside job, no.

Deliberately allowed to happen? Maybe.

Caused by American foreign policy? Undeniable

Steel beams and missing planes and controlled demolition? No fucking way.

Do research on conapiracy theories. Not specific ones, but the concept itself. Once you see the similarities in both how conspiracy theories form and the kinda of people who believe them, you'll be able to spot them from a mile away.

-Vaccines cause autism
-Fluoride in the water is about population control
-Coke eats through metal
-bush ordered 9/11

The Bad Guy:
A government or agency that has far-reaching power

The Fears:
"I am being lied to"
"I am a victim of malicious acts"
"I have no control over what happens to me"

The Good Guy:
An ambiguous and disrespected "little guy" or "grass roots group"

The Narrative:
David found out Goliath was doing something bad, so Goliath killed David to hide his sins

Conspiracy theorists are delusional and rely entirely on straw-man arguments and conjecture. If A equals B and B equals C, then A causes C. It's almost never true, but it's a common "hack" in thought processes and even smart people who deny conspiracy theories are susceptible to being misdirected and misinformed.
>>
>>673232665
Most interesting thing here is not the fact that 9/11 was done by Americans.
Planes really hit buildings and people died...
But people giving wrong questions...
Government is not afraid if Americans blame them for killing thousands. They are not speaking about 9/11 cause then they have to admit that every skyscraper have "best fall scenario" procedure.
If high building with thousands of tones of steel and concrete will fall on a side much more people will die and damage to property would be uncountable, so every tall building have build-in demolition system. When threat that building will collapse occur (like 9/11), building is destroyed to collapse on it's foundation.

Why people hide it? Would you live or work in skyscraper if you know you would be sacrificed? Thats why muricans can't let mass panic happen...
>>
>>673233552
can confirm
>>
File: 1349823816777.jpg (24 KB, 450x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1349823816777.jpg
24 KB, 450x319
>>673233914
mfw some retards actually believe this
>>
>>673232665
>Was it a terrorist attack?
yes

>did "we" have intel proving it was going to take place?

yes

>did we do anything about it?

depends on what politician you ask

>were the towers "called"?

Yes, all buildings over a set height have demo charges built into them.

>did they try to cover up that there were demo charges?

well duh.

TL;DR: the attack was not an inside job but the towers falling was.


There is no way of telling how long the towers would have stood or if they would have fell at all.
>>
>>673232665
Are you asking whether or not 2 commercial aircraft were really hijacked, flown into the WTC buildings, and whether that act was perpetrated by Islamic fundamentalists? The answer is yes, that really happened.

There was no dynamite planted inside the building, no explosive charges; the planes weren't holograms; the steel didn't need to melt completely in order to be compromised and lose its structural integrity; etc. etc. etc.

So, no, 9/11 was not an "inside job" -- at least not in those respects.

Now did our government know or should they have known that an attack was imminent, fail to act, and contribute to the attack's overall success in THAT respect? Perhaps. Maybe. Likely, even.

But that's not what I would consider to be an "inside job," just good old fashioned bureaucratic incompetence.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 806x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 806x536
Of course it was an inside job.
>>
>>673234594
see
>>673234418
>>
File: Themole.jpg (16 KB, 292x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Themole.jpg
16 KB, 292x400
>>673232816
>Ask 30+ year Olds that were in Manhattan that day

And this will clear up any doubts that exist?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 400x300
>>673233277
>>673233914
>>673234418
>>673234448
>>
>>673234418
>Yes, all buildings over a set height have demo charges built into them.
Construction fag here, I can confirm this.
>>
File: image.png (491 KB, 628x772) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
491 KB, 628x772
>>
The towers falling how they did proves it was demolition. The towers wouldn't have fallen into themselves if the top of the towers were the only compromised parts. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Unless it's the twin towers of course. Because ya know. 150 stories of concrete can just collapse to the ground from the weight of 15 stories.
>mfw
>>
>>673235186
Yes
>>
>>673235165
mind = blown
>>
>>673233277
yea at the temperature of that fire steel only loses 70-90% of its strength, Now add massive weight of the building on top, and the loss of integrity and walla u have the trade center collapses
>>
>>673234594
Because all fires and construction methods are interchangeable. Fuck off idiot.

An aircraft full of thousands of pounds JP-8 is like a flammable water balloon and perfect for dispersing the liquid into a steel frame structure. Only the engine cores and landing gear are especially dense.
>>
>>673232816
Your stupidity amazes me. I seriously can't stop laughing at you. Which us good because I'm taking a shit. And laughing pushes it out faster. Congrats. You helped an anon take a shit today. Be proud of yourself.
>>
>>673234418
Agreed with everything else you wrote, buttt...

>Yes, all buildings over a set height have demo charges built into them.

You know that's bullshit, right? That would be such an unbelievable, enormous liability, and the explosives would no doubt degrade over time to the point of uselessness anyway.
>>
>>673235001
1) who is to say where that photo is really from
FAKE
>>
>>673235165
Like hell you can kek
>>
>>673235546
>>673235483
>shows compelling points that the towers could collapse with such damage

>refuses to acknowledge the inconvenient fact that it is impossible for them both to collapse in such a controlled manner with out demo charges
>>
>>673232665
Pretty sure planes hit the outside not inside
>>
File: 1417148195193.jpg (6 KB, 284x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417148195193.jpg
6 KB, 284x276
>>673234594
>thinking that all fires and buildings are the same and thus completely interchangeable
>>
>>673235901
>>673235831
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2q2mD2HaKA
>>
>>673235165
bullshit

terrorists would just have to set off the charges
or opps wrong button building blows, fire or malfunction building blows,

Grad A total bullshit
>>
>>673232665
It is true. The planes weren't remote controlled. The terrorists did that job from the inside.
>>
>>673232665
I think realistically, 9/11 conspiracy theories are just a way of coping with the tragedy itself. It's easy to believe in a grand conspiracy, than the harsh truth that a bunch of camel fuckers boarded a plane with box cutters.
>>
They found unreacted thermite in the dust inside Deutsche Bank
>>
>>673236167
>>673235165
see
>>673236123
Demo charges were proven to be in building 7.
>>
>>673235546
Are you trying to troll me? The building has a couple small fires and it went down in less than ten seconds.
>>
>>673232665
Dick Cheney did it.
>>
Steeel beeemz
>>
Explain building 7
>>
>>673235901
>>673235831
Building 7 was pulled just google it there is real proof all over.
>>
>>673236521
You know "pulled" isn't a demolition term, right?
>>
File: 1423004991048.jpg (28 KB, 354x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423004991048.jpg
28 KB, 354x313
>>673236123
Today I learned
>>
File: 1383327425273.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383327425273.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>673236123
fuuck
>>
>>673235879
Do your own research if you're so interested in the subject.
>>673236076
Please refer to >>673236325
>>
>>673232665
concrete doesn't shatter that easy m8...
>>
File: 1269861824507.jpg (18 KB, 428x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1269861824507.jpg
18 KB, 428x469
>>673236682
Please teach my oh wise one, what does it mean?
>>
>>673236226
shill pls go
>>
File: 1440583383759.jpg (298 KB, 930x587) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440583383759.jpg
298 KB, 930x587
>>673236167
>Grad A total bullshit

That is grade A bull shit.
>>
>>673232665

I can shoot down every single supporting conjecture for an inside job on the pentagon on 911. Try me
>>
>>673233277
Towers were NOT built to code. They were owned by the city and they got a waiver

Of course they are going to collapse
>>
>>673236867
I haven't the slightest idea what he meant by "pull it" but I can tell you that it's not a demolition term.

Maybe ol' Jewish Larry Silverstein wants you to pull his finger ? Pull it.
>>
>>673236226
i live in canada like i give a fuck about some humanity at all. it was an inside job the only thing to debate is how much the american government did themselves
>>
>>673237387
Pull it (the team of firefighters) out of the building

ffs ppl
>>
File: 2016-03-05_00001.jpg (137 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-03-05_00001.jpg
137 KB, 1280x800
>plane crash can reduce a fucking skyscraper to a pile of dust
>>
>>673237675
hes not even remotely in charge of the fire department. is he the fire chief? fuck no
>>
>>673236867
>>673237387

Honestly, if I had to bet, I'd imagine that he was talking about the fire brigade and their efforts -- "pull it!" -- as in, "pull your men and fire trucks back; pull the plug on this endeavor"
>>
>>673233552
This assumes that there's no such thing as a conspiracy, which history proves over and over again is not the case. The similarities that you cite among conspiracy theories are also common among actual historical conspiracies. According to your premise this would be impossible. It must be comforting to believe that, although rulers and governments have routinely proven to be corruptable in literally every period of human history, the present age is exempt. My question is how did we get to the point where no one would do such horrible things and everyone is basically a good person? Is it "because Murica" or something else?
>>
File: 1438130871685s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438130871685s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
If you still believe the gubmint narrative you might be a redneck
>>
>>673237387
>admits to not having the slightest idea what it means

>no evidence, no retort other then "ur stupid"
http://911review.org/WTC/WTC7_pullit_Industry-term.html
>>
>>673232665
just look at WTC7
ofc the government was involved
>>
>>673237675
>pull it
not
>pull them
>>
>>673232816
I'm not a conspiritard but that is a weak ass argument right there. Eyewitnesses may remember the event, but they sure as hell have no actual knowledge of the motivations for it or who was involved, or what else was going on behind the scenes
>>
Only the stupidest fucking idiots with ZERO critical thinking skills blindly believe anything the gubmint tells them.
>>
>>673236123
>>673236123
>>673236123
>>673236123
>>673236123
>>673236123
everyone watch this
>>
File: TwinTowers.jpg (109 KB, 468x683) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TwinTowers.jpg
109 KB, 468x683
>>
>>673237994
I haven't called anyone stupid yet, but keep posting
>>
File: 1444112112371.jpg (123 KB, 942x943) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444112112371.jpg
123 KB, 942x943
>>673232665
Watch "Fahrenheit 9/11" it's a documentary (best selling doc of all time) that explains in detail why the Bush family wanted to invade Iraq so badly, and also Dick Cheney's investments in Halliburton (an oil pipe line company).
>>
File: 127225562297.gif (265 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
127225562297.gif
265 KB, 480x360
>>673238318
>continues to not post any evidence, only opinions
>>
>>673238106
Team is singular, so it
>>
>>673232665
It was John F. Kennedy
>>
>>673238508
>no proof, only opinion
>>
>>673238106
pull [it] where it can mean... the unit [singular, one group of men] or their firefighting effort [again, singular]
>>
>>673232665
yeah, it was an Israeli Mossad operation. Watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
>>
>>673234594
WTX 7 was build uniquely over/ on top as in over very old existing part of important infrastructure if i rember correctly a water or electrical building. You usually don't see buildings build around and over buildings so it not going to behave like a normal building
>>
>>673235483
You know "walla" isn't a word, right? It's "voila" that you are trying to say.
>>
File: illuminati(1).jpg (77 KB, 600x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
illuminati(1).jpg
77 KB, 600x620
this is now an illuminati thread! have fun!
>>
>>673232665

There are tons and tons of facts that taken indvidually are making the mainstream accounts highly unlikely but when you put them together the official story is absolutly impossible.

There is too much to go on about but about 2 hours of research on youtube could convince anyone.

There is one thing that though that doesn't prove anything but that allows this great masquerade to happen, it's the aggressive behaviour of most people against anyone who questions the official story. If you say something is fishy on a social media or anywhere you will immediatly be called a twoofer and be laughed upon. Very aggressively. Which is a normal reaction I guess.
>>
File: illuminati(2).jpg (84 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
illuminati(2).jpg
84 KB, 960x720
>>
>>673238571
uh wat ?

"Team" is singular. That's not an opinion. It's a fact.
>>
>>673238736
Wolololololo
>>
>>673234960
Yeah, right, my buddy Pipes had the first tower come down on top of his head… and he couldn't quite say for sure how it all went down.
>>
>>673236226
I don't believe in the conspiracy but one thing I don't get, if someone tried to hijack a plane I was on, with cardboard cutters, wouldn't everyone just attack them? Well, at least the men
>>
>>673232665
Here's how I look at it, if it was an inside job it would have required hundreds of people to keep their mouths shut. Do you really think that would happen? 15 years later and no one has come forth with the claim of being a part of the plot. The President can't even get his dick sucked by a fat intern without the world finding out about it.
>>
yeah, it was an Israeli Mossad operation. Watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
>>
>>
>>673237994
But if he really did "admit" to demolishing the building(s) then why would they put it on TV? That makes no sense. Reading your link, from what I can tell this goon is just trying his damnedest to contort the term "pull it" into being a demo term.
>>
File: 1456958389753.png (263 KB, 473x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456958389753.png
263 KB, 473x338
>>673232665
You believe what you want to believe or what they want you to believe. Off by one OP. Youre not quite enlightened yet
>>
>>673238380
That was a gigantic cover-up of 9/11 for tptb. Moore is an useful idiot. That movie became what people remember about 9/11 not the mountain of information proving government foreknowledge and involvement.
>>
File: lucky-larry1.jpg (43 KB, 403x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lucky-larry1.jpg
43 KB, 403x403
>>673232665
>>this
>>
>>673238866
Checked.

Also not sure if you're being sarcastic mate
>>
>>673238859
>posts reply that a "team" is singular
>post no proof of what "pull it" means
>no proof
>>
File: illuminati(3).jpg (44 KB, 559x590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
illuminati(3).jpg
44 KB, 559x590
>>
>>673238944
yes, that kind of silence is possible with Jewish tribalism
>>
Well if Trump keeps listening to Alex Jones we might get to see the "MISSING 28 PAGES" of the report. Just more fuel for the conspiracy fire, will it melt the beams? Guess we'll never know.
>>
>>673238761
>>673238842
>>673239000
>>673239121
what do you faggots know about this thing?
>>
Holy fuck, this thread. It's like listening to fry cooks (the conspiracy theorists) discussing mechanical engineering and metallurgy. I hope none of the kooks in this thread attended college, you should really demand your money back.
>>
WATCH THIS!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
>>
WATCH THIS FUCKING VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
>>
File: 1448598623705.jpg (177 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448598623705.jpg
177 KB, 800x1067
>>
>>673237038
lol
>>
IF YOU WANT A REAL ANSWER, START HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
>>
File: didyouknow_n.jpg (53 KB, 412x483) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
didyouknow_n.jpg
53 KB, 412x483
>and this
>>
File: 9-11_by_spongebob.jpg (40 KB, 640x629) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9-11_by_spongebob.jpg
40 KB, 640x629
>>
>>673239013
Right?

pull it =/= pull it over

And, at any rate, a quick Google search for the term and it's role in demolition nomenclature brings up at least 2 pages of a while lot of demolition experts scratching their heads saying they've never heard the term before
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwKQXsXJDX4&index=4&list=PL9OcZVrvs5MwMLdJXenYypbiY4nBsm55l

Please anyone tell me what are these at 1:56 if they are not synched explosions EXACTLY when WTC 2 is hit.
>>
>>673236314
nope term pull it is a demo teams,who no explosives are use. They actually pull on the beams with construction equipment to make it fall.
>>
>>673232665
Agreed. I don't believe anything anyone says without scientific evidence. Since both sides of the argument do not provide solid evidence, I do not believe any of them. All I know is that two plans crashed into the two world trade centers. Those buildings were once there, and now they are not.
>>
>>673233914
>built in demo
My sides rip
>>
File: 1448386721426.gif (2 MB, 400x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448386721426.gif
2 MB, 400x576
want the rest?
>>
>>673239090
I don't know what it means, so it's not my responsibility to prove anything.

You're the one making the claim here and all you've posted is one incredibly flimsy "source" that, frankly, doesn't prove anything. It's entirely speculative.
>>
File: illuminati(5).png (323 KB, 475x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
illuminati(5).png
323 KB, 475x357
>>
WTC 7
Nevar forget
>>
>>673239600

For the sake of doubles, please anyone.
>>
>>673238910
Back in the day yes but men today are sissys.
>>
File: 6636500.jpg (88 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6636500.jpg
88 KB, 400x400
>>673238256
and yet we supposed to be leave wack jobs conspiracy nuts. That same kind of people that say aliens traveled light years to get here just to probe their anus . people who coat their walls and rooms with aluminum foil kind of people...
>>
>>673239768
<sigh>
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/050106silversteinanswers.htm

http://rememberbuilding7.org/silverstein-statement/

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/195867/Larry_Silverstein_Said_WTC_7_Was_A_Controlled_Demolition_NOT_the_Pull_it_quote/
>>
File: 1405823661807.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405823661807.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>673239724
if you have it, don't be a prick, just post it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imWCrJpsBI0
>>
>>673239768
here
>>673240245
If you don't want to believe the truth then that is your prerogative. But I have better things to to like get laid.
>>
>>673232665

I recommend checking out this guy on youtube. Takes you through each claim maid by truthers and pretty thoroughly debunks most of them...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tacYjsS-g6k
>>
>>673238801

See

>>673240240
>>
>>673233552
Definately being lied to. Proven fact, no discussion about that. The main concern of the first truthers, was the completely faked and blatent lies in the 9/11 commision report about the collapse. How people argue against those facts is to ignore any evidence or debate of the actual report and instead point to the behavior and arguments of the "new truthers" the media reports. These "new truthers" are just as dumb and rediculous as the media portrayed "feminists". The people with real arguments now have to explain the retards agenda(which is always rediculous) and if they manage to stay on point and reference actual evidence they are taken off the air asap and immediatley villified.
>>
>>673233552
>Do research on conapiracy theories. Not specific ones, but the concept itself. Once you see the similarities in both how conspiracy theories form and the kinda of people who believe them, you'll be able to spot them from a mile away.
>-Vaccines cause autism
>-Fluoride in the water is about population control
Underrated post.
>>
I can't say about the towers, but my dad's friends witnessed the plane hit the Pentagon. Definitely not a missile.
>>
File: jones9_p1_2.jpg (76 KB, 522x739) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jones9_p1_2.jpg
76 KB, 522x739
Thermite ....
>>
>>673232665
Hey Miller here, we finished construction on the 22nd floor.. anything else need to be done? well we are not going to be here on the 11th call us on the 12th alright?
>>
>>673239600
>>673239918

Please?
>>
>>673235001
Photo on the right was taken months after the collapse, during cleanup.
>>
>>673239714
If there is any proof on contrary than you have your answer already.
If there is any doubt the planes caused the collapse, then you're left with only one question.
Why was there bombs planted in the building.
Quite frankly the evidence IS there.
Maybe you haven't looked for it, but all the reports by the people on scene were in favor of a demolition.
In this case to dismiss the argument simply because the government's facts doesn't agree with it would be stupid.
They're the guys writing the history books, of course it's in their favor.
Evidence for cause and probability doesn't solely lie upon the scientific how, that's going to be muddied simply because they own those who report this stuff.
Think about the WHY and you'll find a whole fuck load of reasons.
>>
>>673240691
U wut m8
>>
File: 1456389352647.gif (330 KB, 286x254) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456389352647.gif
330 KB, 286x254
>>
>>673240646
Clearly jet fuel.
>>
>>673233914
I have thought about this too, maybe it was a safety mechanism? Why would a building be allowed to fall onto a street filled with thousands more people?

Don't give a fuck, I think this is a credible theory.
>>
File: 1447650913944.gif (458 KB, 194x172) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447650913944.gif
458 KB, 194x172
>>673240240
Even with the tiniest bit of thought most conspiracy theories fall short usually in the "proving the theory" part.

Its more like conspiracy nuts just love a good story. They just cant tell fantasy from reality.

Good Bit: Try to find a conspiracy nut who is a nut over only one theory. Cant do it. If they think 9/11 was an inside job they also tend to believe in aliens visiting us and us never going to the moon (ironic) and that J.F.K was ALSO an inside job. Its just funny.
>>
>>673240401
Facts don't matter to those people because the media perpetuates the official story and they are the sort of people that have undying trust for the media, yet manage scepticism for everything else. Also, they like to pretend to be educated when really they are just quoting CNN.
>>
Why would you "pull it" with people in the building? wtf?
>>
>>673240803
Jesus fuck this
>>
>>673235483
Ever thought a FUCKING PASSENGER AIRLINE going into it, would do some structural damage itself
>>
>>673240872
This.
Most conspiracy theorists are legitimate paranoid schizophrenics
>>
File: 1457455467826.gif (1024 KB, 218x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457455467826.gif
1024 KB, 218x228
>>673239065
>2011
>>
>>673232665
Just don't give a shit.
>>
>>673241028
Shill detected
>>
>>673240245
Kek so what? Am I supposed to match your shitty sources with a few of my own? K...

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Larry Silverstein actually clarified what he meant when he said "pull it" and he was referring to the firefighters and their effort.

>You're stupid
>>
File: 1411597207894.jpg (8 KB, 204x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411597207894.jpg
8 KB, 204x255
>>673239065
>9-11, 2011
>>
>>673236622
I remember the news announcing they were going to "pull" building 7. The announcer even used that exact term.
>>
>>673240646
THe fact that you would choose this picture...yes. It totally was cut...after the building fell. THis picture has been debunked so many times...

Now you arent a theorist right...? Yeah, I didnt think it was that easy either. But that seems like thats all it takes to convince you people...
>>
>>673239216
Angles always add up to 180 regardless of shape. Illerminati. Conspiracy.
>>
File: illuminati(6).jpg (57 KB, 587x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
illuminati(6).jpg
57 KB, 587x302
>>
File: 275px-Thermite.png (59 KB, 275x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
275px-Thermite.png
59 KB, 275x235
>>673240646
If the shoe fits
>>
>>673240069
That's not even close to a good enough answer dude.
Even a bitch, if their life was going to end anyways would attempt to fight back.

You got 100+ people on two planes and not a single person tried to fight back? That's hard to believe
>>
>>673239600
>>673240756
Shockwave for a plane hit for WTC 2 was really powerful, it did manager to shake WTC 1 just a little to get some dust on the air.

Sorry for not my perfect english, just a littlebit drunk atm.
>>
>>673240969
Acceptable losses. Collateral damage. I can't believe that people find it hard to believe that part of the story. Many people are callous and would sacrifice people to further an agenda. Is that what happened? I have no fucking clue, but to find it unimaginable is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>673239216
It's the strongest shape in regards to structural integrity
>>
>>673239228
You should have used a semicolon instead of a comma in your last sentence. Do you even mla?
>>
>>673239065
>the day of 9-11, 2011
>Larry's son was running late for work. He too worked.
tell me more, oh wise memay
>>
Fucking KEKS Anons, Im impressed today, good quality thread.
>>
>>673240803
THEY want dem dollas, the damned federal
>>
>>673241518
Hey "new truther". Where did you get the information that no one fought back? It would be pretty easy for them to get control of the plane. The pilots cabin is nearly impossible to get into if its locked from the inside. Once they had control of the box it was game over. But thats without getting into the scramble delay of fighters.
>>
>>673241586
You're right. That's a comma splice. But a semicolon would have been a poor choice also. The ideas expressed in those two independent clauses aren't closely related enough to warrant using a semicolon. A period would have done just fine.
>>
>>673241535

A little dust from very precise points. Going outwards. Well there is always this nigger right here at 00:58:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne1FJBVkh4s&list=PL9OcZVrvs5MwMLdJXenYypbiY4nBsm55l&index=5
>>
>>673242017

Well he worked at the WTC and didn't go that day cause he had appointed with the dentist?
>>
File: 1455596652623.gif (395 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455596652623.gif
395 KB, 300x300
>>673242261
>takes as long to respond as it would take to consult mla handbook
>>
Let out the magic bowlll theory and this documentary has some pretty valid points. It's only one of many.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE&index=21&list=PL9OcZVrvs5MwMLdJXenYypbiY4nBsm55l
>>
>>673242615
Nobody likes smug niggers.
>>
>>673242615
I'm not the one who wrote the first post with the comma splice. I'm just a bored high school English teacher who has finished all his grading.
>>
File: 0968.jpg (79 KB, 619x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0968.jpg
79 KB, 619x406
jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>673242895
You lying, nigga.
>>
>>673235483
Collapses...

At free fall speed. or VERY close to. i.e, little to no resistance met to slow the collapse by the undamaged part of the towers. Simple physics.
>>
>>673242988
Uh.... No. No I'm really not.

But this is /b/ so whether you believe me or not doesn't matter.
>>
>>673241155
>You're stupid
your
>>
>>673243089
That assumes even distribution of the jet fuel to all of the support beams in the first place. Unlikely.
>>
>>673243323
Poor bait is poor
>>
>>673236123
Jesus fucking christ
>>
This thread has all the lol's. You cunts are so out dated. It happened, it's over, worry about trump getting into power or something relevant to today that you can change.
>>
File: 1453935669388-1.gif (1 MB, 168x176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453935669388-1.gif
1 MB, 168x176
>>673243323
D-did you just?
>>
>>673232665
fact is they turned to dust
>microscopic dust
planes you say? no fucking chance
>>
>>673243155
Well, there's a difference between whether I believe you or not and whether I just happen to find it amusing to call an anonymous stranger a liar.
>>
>>673242922
Melt? No. Take away structural integrity - ye
>>
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/04/skyscrapers-pre-wired-to-come-down/
>>
>>673243337
The whole story is unlikely. It could not even be a bad movie script.
Fucking passports for instance. One of a thousand idiotic impossible fact.
>>
File: iDIOTS.jpg (581 KB, 3402x2861) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iDIOTS.jpg
581 KB, 3402x2861
>>
>>673243489
I'm more worried about Hillary being the likely winner. *Shudder*
>>
http://www.rense.com/general48/chargesplacedinwtc.htm
>>
This post is horse shit and is an ad hominem argument directed at 'conspiracy theorists'.
A label now seen to refer to 'crazy and delusional people' who put forth any such theorys on events contradictory to the offical story.

>Steel beams and missing planes and controlled demolition? No fucking way.
No fucking way? On what are you basing that 3 word argument on?
The argument *for* controlled demolition has more evidence and support from proffesionals than the pancake collapse bullshit put forth, which cannot happen.
Newtons 3rd law: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Pancake collapse cannot allow freefall, or ver very near to speeds of collapse.
>>
>>673232665
If you watch the way the towers collapse it's obvious enough. Notice they basically fall straight down and not to the sides. This is much more characteristic of demolitions charges than of any damage from impacts.
>>
>>673243759
Everyone knows that everyone elected to office must pass the virtue-o-meter test before getting in. They are all really good people. Really.
>>
>>673243323
you are stupid (You're) Sounds correct to me dipshit
>>
>>673243603
Hey how you choose to get your jollies is no business of mine.

Me? I like to flush the toilet mid-stream in a race to finish peeing before the toilet can finish flushing. I usually lose, and so I just pull it. Know what I mean?
>>
>>673243759
Nobody likes a smug nigger.
>>
>>673243337
>>673243089

I was reffering to the fact it apparently collapsed from fire damage etc.

see >>673243968
>>
>>673243870
>>673243988
>>673244095

conclusion: the 8-ball says that 9/11 most likely did happen.
>>
>>673244225
Kekeke

Yes.
>>
File: 1456660873487.jpg (5 KB, 222x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456660873487.jpg
5 KB, 222x250
>>673244396
9/11 happens every year.
>>
>>673244396
I think it happened. Wasn't there though, so I'm not certain.
>>
i swear I get the craziest deja vu in these threads
>>
>>673244007
Ever heard of Tube in Tube construction?
Watch a video, any video, of a skyscraper being built. You should understand why "but they fell strait down!" is a false argument.
... Or you won't, I can say I really give a damn.
>>
>>673244638
But not 2/29. Conspiracy?
>>
>>673236832
They call it the burden of proof, anon. It's your job to prove your point, not mine.
>>
>>673244007

Exactly, anyone can see for himself. Just like the fucking synched explosions (1:56)

>>673239600


But at some point you have to even consider the fact that the offical account might be a lie and that's something not many people are ready to do.
And the goverment can count on that to get away with that and much more.
>>
>>673244828
Was tube construction the practice at the time they were built? It kind of matters.
>>
>>673244975
And it's your burden to prove yours. You can't shift it on him. Your sleight of hand isn't good enough.
>>
>>673245266
Yeah it's like this:

Person A: "ninelebbin happen like dis coz stuff I read"
Person B: "no, ninelebbin happen like dis coz tv say so."

Burden of proof rests on BOTH assertions.
>>
>>673245266
That was my only post in this thread, he doesn't know where it came from, nor can he prove any of those pictures were even taken at the site, and I have to prove what exactly? He made his assertion with his picture, and I need to validate what he said? Are you retarded anon?
>>
>>673244975

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence dude.
>>
File: 1438474010800.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438474010800.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>673244638
Spicy
>>
I was a young fag in 2nd grade in chambers St of Manhattan when I saw them fall. I could tell you they wereost def planes
>>
>>673246619
Were most definitely*
>>
>>673241565
no, no it isn't.
The arc
Octagon

have greater integrity than a triangle.
>>
>>673245041
According to Wikipedia it started in 1963.
The world trade center plans were released in early 1964.
It's close.
>>
>>673246164
I don't think it's really going out on limb to say that you're clearly the retarded one here. Basis? You asserted that his pic was fake and then claimed that the burden of proof was on him. It was your assertion that the pic was fake and this your responsibility to prove that that was the case. Eat a bag of dicks, comrade.
>>
>>673246619
Unless you're lying.
>>
>>673232665
I remember the day, I looked at mom in confusion and asked her why they demolished the buildings after the planes hit them, since they looked pretty intact

The meme (that it was foreign terrorists that brought down the towers in an attack) didn't affect me at all. All I saw was that it seemed so silly to demolish the entire building just because of some broken windows

I played SimCity2000 and Anno1602 at the time, demolishing buildings when they were on fire was my natural response, but I highly doubted it would be worth for a building of such scale
>>
>>673247480
Pretty sure my story adds up to everyone else who was on the street that day. You conspirators are the 1%
>>
>>673247066
Genuinely, the only interesting tidbit to come of this thread.
>>
>>673247672
Pretty sure I've seen polls showing otherwise. We may be retarded and wrong be we are NOT few.
>>
>>673235325
yep. see my post>>>
>>673243968
>>
>>673232665
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/41-admitted-false-flag-attacks.html
>>
File: 64326834.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
64326834.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>673239242
2:07:06
>>
9/11 was the plan all along. Dolly Madison has in her possession a collection of letters from previous first ladies where it clearly demonstrates that both Thomas Jefferson and John Quincey Adams had both taken stabs at refining the plan. Its all a matter of recorded history. But the willfully blind will never see, I suppose.
>>
The date September 11, 2001 was found inscribed in the foundation of one of the buildings during cleanup of the towers.
>>
>>673247913
Guh. Unfortunately, you're right.

All my friends genuinely believe 9/11 was an inside job. And I was talking to a guy the other day about it who was sort of half-listening to me when I said that I thought that anyone who believed the 9/11 conspiracy theory was retarded. "Yeah I think it was an inside job too," he said.

Seriously, there's a lot of you guys. It's fucking sad, actually, and depressing. Not the questioning authority part of it. That part of it is fine. Just the hanging onto every shred of flimsy "evidence" for conspiracy and thinking you're so in-the-know and it's everyone else who cannot think critically and are sheep.
>>
File: 1291438008618.jpg (92 KB, 750x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1291438008618.jpg
92 KB, 750x600
>>673232665
Go watch the pilot episode of the "X-Files" spin off series "The lone gunmen" and be stunned.

They pretty much predicted 9/11 half a year before it happened.
>>
any government smart enough to make something like 9/11 would never let the conspiracy theories spread, and this thread wouldn't even exist
>>
7/11 was a part-time job
>>
>>673248945
I'll freely admit that I have no idea what happened. Yeah, some of it looks funny to me, but I'm intelligent enough to know the limits of my knowledge, which does not extend into metallurgy or engineering. I'm also intelligent enough to have a healthy amount of cynicism about world leaders and their prioritization of interests. But, yeah, I wasn't there and don't what happened for sure.
>>
>>673232665
PAY ATTENTION ALL BUILDING IN BIG CITY ARE WIRED TO BLOW THIS WAY. CAUSES LESS DAMAGE FOR THE CITY AND LESS DEATHS THINK ABOUT IT GOOD BYE
>>
File: nowisthetime.jpg (109 KB, 960x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nowisthetime.jpg
109 KB, 960x640
>>673238736
walla.
>>
File: 1457650891527.jpg (60 KB, 768x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457650891527.jpg
60 KB, 768x432
>>673232665
>>
>>673249601
I hear ya, man, and I feel the same way, believe it or not. I'm not an engineer, architect or metallurgist, so I can't speak as an authority on those subjects.

But we can consult well-respected engineers, architects, and metallurgists I'm order to get their input.

The conspiracy theorists claim to have expert testimonials but they don't. It's always some no-name "expert" posting in the comments section of a 9/11 conspiracy blog somewhere that they refer to or they refer to a couple of petitions that were floating around supposedly signed by experts.

I think it was Popular Mechanics that actually assembled experts in construction, architecture, engineering, demolition, etc etc etc

And they went through all of the conspiracy theory "evidence" and debunked each one. It was really, really well done.

I weigh that in terms of what I choose to believe, and, as far as I'm concerned...no conspiracy here.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 635x476) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 635x476
>>673232665
OP, we can't know for sure what happend, maybe there is someone in goverment to blame, maybe someone knew, maybe just some terrorist did the craziest and in some way impressive stunt.

So see at it like Schroedingers Cat. It has in history different story, acording to who you believe, till there is real evidence. It is healthy to think this way in most of modern history.

I personally schroedingers-cat the shit out of modern histroy.
>>
>>673250842
kekeke
>>
>>673251005

>It's always some no-name "expert" posting in the comments section of a 9/11 conspiracy blog somewhere
>http://www.ae911truth.org/
>>
>>673251005
Yeah, I pretty much distrust the government and media and industry and pretty much everything else that exists to make money from keeping me complacent. However, I have to do an eyeroll when specifics start rolling out. "Bill Clinton, Bilderbergers, Bohemian Grove, Trilateral Commission, yadayada."
>>
>>673240872
so much this. my fucking brother, dude
>>
>>673251695

why 'eyeroll'? ellaborate?
>>
>>673251591
They don't subscribe to the conspiracy theory though and that was my point.

What you linked me to is a group that seeks a more in-depth and independent investigation.
>>
>>673232665

thermite, nuff said
>>
>>673252045
Because the unlikelyhood that so many details are that readily available to some schmuck on the internet, quickly begins to outweigh the unlikelyhood of the original scenario that was supposedly "so obviously a cover-up."
>>
File: images-8.jpg (5 KB, 180x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images-8.jpg
5 KB, 180x180
>>673238736
Dexter holland would disagree with you....
>>
>>673252435
Kek this is true
>>
>>673252685
That's some funny shit. Have a kek. Kek.
>>
>>673240240

>>673240872

Even more ad hominem.
Gratz attacking the peopl, not the arguments...again.

>wack jobs
>conspiracy nuts
>people who coat their walls and rooms with aluminum foil
>conspiracy nuts
>>
>>673253180
They're generalizing what they've witnessed. You just did the same thing.
>>
>>673239065
Get lucky, pupper
>>
how many towers collapsed?
>>
>>673253180
Lol, "attacking the people"? They have mental instability, that they seek no help for and their conspiracy buddies just drag them further down the rabbit hole.

I have my own problems to deal with, and I do deal with them. And odds are my problems are much bigger then yours or theirs. I dont have time for crazed theorists. Especially if they dont want help themselves.
>>
>>673253628

No

All those terms, phrases and buzzwords if you want to call them that are derogatory.

Generalizing =/= derogatory comments like 'wack jobs'

I was pointing out that certain posters here are just using ad hominem, to divert attention and disscussion away from anything usefull about the actual events.
>>
>>673236190
Kek nice
>>
>>673240240
You don't coat your walls with foil? No wonder you can't think straight
>>
File: 1393058836945.gif (555 KB, 215x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393058836945.gif
555 KB, 215x194
>>673237038
>"The plane is 50 Miles out... 30 Miles out... 10 miles out".
>"Do the orders still stand?"
>"Of course". -Dick Cheney.

/you in this thread.
>>
>>673237744

So why would he have the authority to call for a huge building to be demolished?

Check mate, tinfoil.
>>
>>673253951

>attacking people no the argument
>'They have mental instability'
they do? all of them? what proof are you offering?.
...none at all, yet MORE ad hominem.

Why not contribute to the disscusion about the collapse. i.e. Newtons 3rd law means it could not have been a natural collapse.

?
>>
>>673238801

"Two hours of research on YouTube "

>> REAEARCH
>> YOUTUBE

pick one...
>>
>>673254726

>highfive
>>
File: 1380872782860.gif (602 KB, 320x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380872782860.gif
602 KB, 320x213
>>673232665
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

There's a couple great documentaries on youtube about both sides of the story of that day. After watching many, I seem it pick the facts in this one here. It just seems to make the most sense on what happened that day.

>Caption: Select all the plane images.
>>
>>673238801
yep..

then we read this reply
>>673255253

was there anything of use in that reply? no? no..
it was just pointing fun at A: the fact you went to look into things, and B: you used youtube for some of it (so fucking what). many of the documentories on YT about 9/11 list sources you can check for yourselves, the video / docu just helps condense peoples research into one video.

>>673255253
why not put forth something of worth to the disscussion?
>>
>>673255908
As far as what happened with the planes that day... This is pretty interesting:

https://youtu.be/-Laaq44SDgg?t=16m50s
>>
Conspiracy theorists are the biggest bunch of pussies imaginable.

Your forefathers went to wat with Mother England over a fucking tax of tea!

You have the 2nd amendment.

If you really believe that the rightfully elected government brutalised its own people, why haven't you taken up arms and stormed Washington yet?

Bunch of feckless knob-jockies. Go back to watching X-Files... there is no spoone....

Fuck.
>>
>>673256381
I'm not American.

Which is more of a reason to take someone's opinion like mine. I don't have any love or hate towards that country.
>>
>>673243575
no takers?
thought not
inb4 samefag
>>
>>673256381

War, not wat
>>
File: 1390985758828.gif (876 KB, 355x325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390985758828.gif
876 KB, 355x325
>>673256354
Timestamp doesnt work on /b/. Skip to 16:50.
>>
People are forgetting no plane hit the pentagon on 9/11
>>
>>673256381
Our forefathers went to war with England over central reserving banking, which creates all fiat currency with bonds as a form of debt. This is economic slavery.

The 2nd amendment is there as a check and balance in democracy to deter corruption in our own government as well as foreign invasion. (how are those kebabs treating u m8)

We do believe this, but you're asking us to destroy democracy and our current culture and way of life. Is it at that point yet? We have cheaper oil as a result, and you have all of the muslim kebab invaders ;)
>>
File: 6.jpg (186 KB, 1250x814) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6.jpg
186 KB, 1250x814
>>673257188
Show me the plane
>>
>>673232665
I believe that it was done as an inside job, blamed on the Muslim "extremists" in the middle East, all as a desperate attempt to get the american people to want and believe we need a military presence over there, but it's all just for oil
>>
>>673257234

How's your mullet looking today, Bubba?

You are a pussy. If you believe what you say, you are a wimp and a pussy.

Go back to fucking donkeys.
>>
>>673256666

EL DIABLO!
>>
File: Why do you exist.png (60 KB, 164x164) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Why do you exist.png
60 KB, 164x164
Despite all of this, 9/11 is a big of enough tragedy that will one day turn into a love story just like the Titanic. Marc my words.
>>
>>673256381
>Your forefathers went to wat with Mother England over a fucking tax of tea!
it was a little more than that. they went to war because england was beggining to deny the rights of colonies to self govern and was stationing troops
>>
>>673232665
The shit that has gone down in the last 20 years is really suspicious. America might not be the main entity controlling it all but a powerful group.... However if you look at false flags created by the US gov to provoke war in the past its not hard to beleive they had either knowledge it was going to happen and used it to there advantage. Or they or a group involved did it to provoke the last decade of war and resource control in the middle east. Main goal was to share resources with isreal,saudi and US, also hurting europe at the same time.
>>
>>673257234

I'm British, and I actually agree with you.

I really hope you don't get this gun controll shit being force fed to the masses via Fox news etc implimented...
>>
>>673258189

>> beginning to deny the rights of colonies to self-govern

>> open war against own citizens

Which is worse?
>>
>>673257234

>> hurr durr! You live in a successful multi-cultural society and my tiny bigoted brain can't deal with that! Hurr Durr

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>673240872
Thats because most conspiracy theorists dont believe everything the news puts out to them. Like even right now i live in new zealand and every single one of our channels just got brought out by the fucking isreali company who owns all of fox etc and they already are shutting down shows that bring to light some things that the government in new zealand does that are shaddy and that need attention to. IF you are stupid enough to believe anything because its written in the books just remember history is written by the ones who win the war. If hitler won our opinion on everything today would be different and our knowledge of what happened would also be different. Same thing applies to our knowledge of ww2 from the allied side.
>>
>>673232665
I recon the jews have been behind everything... or a powerful group of zionists at least. With hitler on the gassings (read up about the 6 million jews and palestine in 1920s-the war) Also have started this whole war in the middle east by using a false flag to gain control over resources and use immigrants to cripple europe.(written around the 70s that you could win a war in europe with only immigrants) Also they own nearly all the fucking corps running the show atm. Either way im not certain but its what i likely to be true. Its not about being crazy its about not trusting in something just because fox told you or a book told you unless you have some sort of evidence.
>>
File: 1440783897946.jpg (93 KB, 580x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440783897946.jpg
93 KB, 580x443
>>673258626

Fox news is pro gun control?
>>
it wasnt technicaly an inside job there was bombs planted or steel beams cut or any of that bullshit but it definitley was organized between the United states government and the "terrorists" as to recreate pearl harbor in order to finish the war the frist bush started and basically all in all to make a shit load of cash through war revenue so no it wasnt an inside job but an organized demolition
>>
>>673259853

>>"The jews"

Stopped reading.
>>
>thinking the u.s. government would ever murder thousand of rich white americans
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 374x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 374x250
>mfw conspiritards can't accept that angry dune coons following their holy book acted alone
>Oswald killed JFK
>There are no aliens at Roswell, Area 51, etc.
>Jews do not have the capacity to control the government or the world
>>
>>673235186
Neither tower collapsed in 10 seconds.. The first took 17 seconds and the second took 21
>>
follow the money
>>
How is this honestly still a thing?
>>
>>673260294
"All right guys here's a plan to make a lot of money! First, we're going to demolish the very heart of New York City's financial district. Then we're going to blame it on a few Muslims in order to start a huge war in the Middle East that will cost nearly 2 trillion dollars. And then! And THEN! We'll take their oil!"

>derrrrrr
>>
>>673261053
>21 seconds
>120 or so story CONCRETE & STEEL building

get the f... get the fuck outta here
>>
>>673238179
>Eyewitnesses may remember the event, but they sure as hell have no actual knowledge of the motivations for it
Ethnic muslims who wanted US bases removed from land they saw as holy? People who grew up with the repercussions of political boundaries and governments drawn up and maintained by Western powers who want them to fuck off?
>oh but the people who aren't underage fags just don't get it
>>
>>673261560
Steel frame with concrete floors.. Whats your point?
>>
>>673238256
>Only the stupidest fucking idiots with ZERO critical thinking skills blindly believe anything the gubmint tells them.
Or conspiracy websites amirite?
>>
>>673232665

nah, probably just ''terrorists''

Well they are not really terrorists, mostly just men who lost family members due to murican intervention. Who wouldnt want revenge?
>>
>>673254876
you don't know who owned that building, do you?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>>673261710
My point, is...
How can 10 of those stories, turn the entire foundation under it into dust?
>>
>>673261989
It's simple (like highschool) physics.
>>
It wasn't an inside job. Someone would have leaked already. Anyone saying otherwise is just looking to far into the even that happened. Something involving that many people always have 1 person willing to spill. We as humans aren't evil but we are forced to be. You never get anywhere being the good guy, but if it Truely was an inside job, you really think no one would have talked already? People feel guilt and to keep something on this level a secret either cost people billions of dollars, kill squeelers which would bring attention to non "inside job" people and just be a hassle. Did our government want us to invade iraq? Yes was everything an inside job? No. Maybe some it happened for real like the twin towers but then to push Americans over board we had to stage the Pentagon and Pennsylvania field to make a great story hit home even more. But for everyone this is my OPINION. maybe we did plan it on our selves and maybe the government did do it, but the government has elected officials that are there to do the right thing for the people which they serve. Money greed or just power, who knows and we never may find out for 25 years but if it was planned, from the inside then the America we know would fall, cease to exsist
>>
>>673256349

Again, you use the word "research". I don't think it means what you think it means...
>>
>>673261989
Ever hear about gravity?
Ever hear about big rocks coming from the sky doing nuked size explosions just cause of gravity?
>>
File: 911ij.jpg (119 KB, 500x657) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
911ij.jpg
119 KB, 500x657
>>673232665
>>
>>673261935

You don't know how to capitalise the start of sentences, do you?
>>
File: 2001986837.jpg (45 KB, 500x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2001986837.jpg
45 KB, 500x381
>>673262355
Yeah, I've heard of gravity... You've clearly never heard of physics though.

>Pic related.
>>
theres enough evidence to arrest every bush administration official. and then some.
>>
>>673262278

They're probably all dead
>>
>>673261989

If you have to ask this question, you are honestly not equipped for anything other than a menial labour job.
>>
>>673262506
Pic mid fall what's the aftermath faggot
Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 60
Thread DB ID: 558318



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.