[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out girlfriend has Borderline Personality Disorder

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 14

File: 1455575990164.jpg (122KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
1455575990164.jpg
122KB, 428x640px
Just found out girlfriend has Borderline Personality Disorder

What do?
>>
made up dumb bitch disease, dump her
>>
Go to therapy and figure out why you like kooky bitches.
>>
>>669152263
You already told me this
>>
Most do. Live with it.
>>
>>669152263
A what? Can you still do her? No problem then
>>
>>669152263
RUN! Nuke any bridges connected to her. Social media blocks. Phone blocks. Shit's death, man. Speaking from experience here.
>>
File: obama spike.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
obama spike.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
Been there. It's always the hot ones that are crazy. She'll drag you down into the crazy with her, even though everything she does is batshit, she'll make you think it's your fault. Never ending scenarios of thinking "I upset her so it's my fault", but realistically, she'll be upset no matter what and always find a reason; you were just caught in the blast zone.

either way this belongs in /adv/
>>
>>669152651
I was going to say run, but this is actually a much better way.
>>
>>669152263
fuck her while the fucking's good. don't get attached, cause she's going to cheat on you sooner rather than later.
>>
>>669152263

Dump the bitch before she fucks your life up. Fuck emotions.
>>
>>669152263
SAUCE!?
>>
File: KickedAssOut3.jpg (16KB, 353x241px) Image search: [Google]
KickedAssOut3.jpg
16KB, 353x241px
1) Don't stick your dick into crazy.

2) If you ain't gonna fuck her, dump her.
>>
>>669152956
Or she has a genuine personality and you're the one with BPD or NPD. Fucking twat.
>>
>>669152915
kek

>>669152956
Most of the times she says she "doesn't know why she's sad/angry/being a cunt", I usually just figure it's her mind going to shit and I say some stuff to make her calm

>>669153015
How common is this shit? She's like fucking emotionally attached to me, saying "i'm the only thing keeping her from commiting suicide", I just convinced her not to do it few minutes ago
>>
>>669152263
She'll fuck you up mentally. Trust me it's hard as fuck to be with a woman like that. I was unlucky enough to fall head over heels in love with someone and dumb enough to put a baby in her.
>>
>>669153155
Already did her, we've been going out for quite some time now
>>
Tons of people have that, but it's left undiagnosed. This site probably has a high rate of it. If you like her and don't have issues with her, a diagnosis shouldn't change that. It's only explaining something that's already been happening.
>>
>>669153343
I'm not shitting you, bro. Read bpdfamily.org forums. Read the "leaving" forum. You'll see that what you 'kek' about is legit advice.
>>
You vote!

http://strawpoll.me/6829415
>>
>>669152263
fuck her one last time
>>
>>669153343
My woman cheated then tried to blame me. The problem is that they are so unstable. Nothing will make them happy so they chase after what they think will make them happy and sex is one of those things.
>>
>>669153596
Just because someone says in a forum on the Internet does not make it legitimate advice.
>>
>>669153596
bpdfamily.com. fixed*
>>
>>669152263
Well there are a couple of options:

>Exploit
With BPD she'll be very sensitive to feelings of being alone and will fear abandonment. You can use this to your advantage if you're careful.

>Run
People with BPD are hard to get along with and can be manipulative as fuck, clearly not a good combination.

The choice is yours anon.

>t. guy with BPD.
>>
>>669153596
Will do

>>669153834
That's fucking shit, man.
>>
>>669153870
Check out the bpdfamily.com forums. It's your story over and over, just different players. There's also many links for help and learning.
>>
>>669153984
Aside from the normal symptons, do you have hallucinations? Because my girl has that and it fucks her up hard
>>
>Tell her Fallout 4 was better
>>
>>669152263

Stay on the side of the border that gets laid.
>>
sauce on the picture pls
>>
>>669154043
Well I did, but there's some stuff about her, she has said over and over that I should break up with her, that she would fuck my life up, that I should go after normal girls and all that, I said no because I actually like the girl, but that shit's weird nonetheless
>>
>>669154215
No, I've never had that. Thankfully.

>>669153984
I suppose I should also mention the third option of working though all her crazy shit together.
>>
>>669152263
would you have ever noticed if she hadn't told you?
if that's the case then you can't care less.
How does she behave?
>>
Stick your dick in crazy. They fuck better. Cheers.
>>
You're gonna have to get her put down, I'm afraid.
>>
>>669152263

prepare for the crazy. you may not have seen it yet but you will.
>>
>>669154627
I really wouldn't, however she does suddenly start crying or being pissed off over nothing. She also has fucked up hallucinations and bad dreams
>>
>>669154019
Went to a support group, literally every guy had similar story.
I actually met her when she was dating someone else. Dude was a douche supported her leaving him. Fucked her a couple times. Realized I was attached to a monster. Don't have the strength to walk away now.
>>
File: 1454028155513.jpg (127KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454028155513.jpg
127KB, 720x960px
Post her tits
Obviously
>>
>>669152263
keep doing what you were doing before but keep in mind that she might not be acting completely rationally... is there really anything else you can do?
>>
Just run for the hills, OP.

You don't really "get over" BPD. You have it for life.

The fact that it's not really their "fault" that a BPD sufferer will end up treating anyone who loves them like shit, pushing them away, or smothering them with neediness, thinking their partner is the greatest person in the world, then thinking that their partner is complete scum and doesn't want them to be happy.

It's just too much for any healthy intimate relationship. Your girlfriend may learn to manage her behavior and symptoms better in time, but it will be on the backs of several failed, scorched earth relationships and/or job firings.

No need for you to be the collateral damage of that process.
>>
File: Shepard-Smith.png (159KB, 428x314px) Image search: [Google]
Shepard-Smith.png
159KB, 428x314px
>>669152263
Best sex ever!
>>
>>669152263
Love her or leave her.
>>
>>669155288
That was also me, actually.
I met her when she was with another dude, she somehow got my cell-phone number, and said she felt attraction towards me and that shit, I was like "cool, ok" and we started dating a month or so later.
But the thing is, she is really attached to me emotionally, since I basically saved her from suicide a couple of times by now, and she gets really desperate when I don't talk to her for some time
>>
>>669155624
>You don't really "get over" BPD. You have it for life.

That's not strictly true, after decades of intense therapy you might be in the 80% that no long met the criteria.
>>
>>669152263
If your under 30 leave her, not worth it plenty of other fish in the sea. She needs help you need to move on with your life to a stable and fulfilling relationship
>>
It doesn't scare me .b. Lord knows I have had my own demons and I like to think I have learned to manage it.
>>
>>669155624
OMG! YOU'RE THE GREATEST THERAPIST EVER!!!!!!!!

Next day

I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE MOTHER FUCKER!
>>
>>669155729
I really do like her

>>669155624
I already notice that, she really fucking treats me like I'm the king of the world
>>
>>669155841
Eventually the honeymoon phase will fade, and she'll no longer get that endorphin fix from you, and she'll start treating you like shit more and more often, and looking for the NEW savior figure in her life that makes her feel whole again temporarily.
>>
>>669152263
Fuck her hard enough for her to run.

BPD is cool because if you just go talk to other people she'll do anything to keep you hers. Including brutal anal.
>>
>>669156031
Well, I guess that simplifies things then considering there are really only two options, doesn't it, OP?
>>
File: 1392664627195.jpg (109KB, 724x844px) Image search: [Google]
1392664627195.jpg
109KB, 724x844px
>>669153709

>cheated
>even after I caught her she still tried to lie about it
>found out that she probably cheated several times
>is probably lining about me to the guy she left for

Even though I know she was cancer I feel bad man. Its hard to remind myself that I did everything I could and her cunt behavior has nothing to do with me.
>>
>>669155881

Correct. Therapy and meds can help people with BPD but it's very hard going at first. They are very resistant to the idea that their thought process often is not rational. They may say they understand this, but to get to the point where they actually believe that they need help is something else.
>>
>>669155924
We're both under 30, she's under 20, even
>>
>>669156094
Yeah, girl's jealous as all kinds of fuck
>>
Run. Run. Run.

Some therapists don't even bother with Borderline, being it's such a sabotaging and self-destructive condition.

Your pain in cutting it off now will set you free.
>>
>>669152263
http://www.fpnotebook.com/psych/Behavior/ClstrBPrsnltyDsrdr.htm

At least know what you're in for OP!
>>
>>669152263
BPD is the most made up fucking thing ever. Its just some blanket term physiatrist use when they don't feel like doing their job.
>>
i have bpd, honestly unless shes gonna do therapy it'll be a nightmare take it from me. ive only ever drove away anyone ive ever known
>>
>>669153343
the suicide thing is to put pressure on you (gives her more confidence in you not leaving her)
she wants someone to understand her and make her feel special, but the more you are going to know her and all her 'games' the more she is going to repulse you bc she is going to feel too vulnerable and you are going to bore her if you dont play along with her games
>>
>>669156063
I'm way past the honeymoon phase, I kind of fattened her up enough to the point where she thinks she's no longer attractive to other men. Another god send is that I live in a small enough town that everyone already knows she's crazy and wouldn't fuck that with someone else's dick.
>>
>>669156523
>Some therapists don't even bother with Borderline, being it's such a sabotaging and self-destructive condition.

It's especially hard to treat, because the patient isn't always truthful with the therapist, either telling the therapist what the patient thinks the therapist wants to hear, or because the patient truly believes whatever falsehood he/she is saying.
>>
>>669156662
She does therapy, takes a shitload of medicine and does all kind of shit.
Thing still hits her, though

>>669156744
So I either do things her way or I'm out?
>>
>>669156602
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

I've worked with people who suffer from BPD, Cluster B and it's not fucking picnic. They usually leave treatment AMA. I had one client in my seven years of working in the field with that condition who completed treatment.
>>
>>669156662
>ive only ever drove away anyone ive ever known

Me too bro. In the course of a year I managed to destroy pretty much every relationship I had, that's including most of my "friends" as well.
>>
>>669157049
>>669156662
So, what should I do to not be driven away by her?
>>
>>669156925
DBT therapy is what most behavioral health companies use for BPD.
>>
>>669152263
Oh yeah. She bordered my line, personally, in a disorderly fashion.
>>
Another anon w experience here: run.

Don't play and think you can just fade to black.

I've got one nut that still calls, texts emails over 2 years since I last saw her.

Not worth it /b/ro
>>
File: 3254443541_aff662f56a_z-600x450.jpg (67KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
3254443541_aff662f56a_z-600x450.jpg
67KB, 600x450px
Dated a girl for about 2 years that had BPD. I ended up getting her out of a really bad living situation, where she was living with an abusive couple. As far as I know, they never really did anything to her. However, they would fight and throw that around when I went over there. So, having my own place, I said it was totally ridiculous for her to live in that situation, and so I invited her to move in with me. That was my fault. I knew very well that two months into our relationship was too soon to be moving in with somebody, however, I couldn't justify leaving her in that place. Things were great for the first year and a half, we literally never fought, and we agree on most things without even having to talk about it. The sex was great, and she was fantastic to hang out with. She opens up to me about all sorts of physical and mental abuse that she had to deal with as a young child. I won't go into details but she was sexually abused by a member of a family repeatedly for years. Things were great until her birthday that year. I told her she can go ahead and have a party because I'm not a total douche, and she ended up getting way too f***** up, people were feeding her psychedelics and alcohol, and long story short, she ended up cheating on me. With another girl, but I guess I'm enough of a f***** but that still bother me. I'm talking it out over the course of the next three weeks we work it out. Things pretty much go back to normal. Fast forward six months. My lease is up and we decided to get a place with one of my other friends as a roommate. Once we move into the new house, she starts getting crazier and crazier, & I just kind of sweep it under the rug. The way it ended, was with her coming out of the blue, and breaking up with me over a text message while I was at work. She basically said that she didn't love me anymore, and she was leaving to go to a music festival with some random dude.
>>
>>669156925
no, not specifically her way but you are either going to play your own games (fucking with her bc of your emotions) which she is going to find more thrilling or you are just going to stand above it; making it too boring for her

either way its going to turn into a shitty situation
she needs to reflect a lot and understand herself and control her actions before she is going to be ready for a healthy relationship
>>
>>669152263
DUMP HER IMMEDIATELY, SERIOUSLY THEY ARE DANGEROUS!!!
>>
OK surely she specifically doesn't exhibit all characteristics. What exactly are her symptoms?
>>
File: 19445-weird-old-man-SLUT-8JsF.png (266KB, 291x562px) Image search: [Google]
19445-weird-old-man-SLUT-8JsF.png
266KB, 291x562px
>>669157557
The long and short of it is, in my opinion what one of the posts before me said. I don't believe you can ever truly get over BPD, and if you can it's going to be with years of therapy. Like I said, she was one of the most wonderful and loving people I've ever been with, but like the poster towards the top said, it's all great, until they get bored, don't get that rush from being with you anymore, and decide to seek someone else out. I would say the only true advice anyone can give you is to really consider yourself and your feelings, and be careful in whatever decision you make. If you're questioning it already, I'd say that you already know the answer.
>>
Read up on it. Learn how to help her OP. The wikipedia article and a quick google search should help. If she goes to therapy(if she dosent it will end VERY badly) she should be fine and almost a normie in 10 years.

Thing is gonna be a rocky road. If youre ready to to that and you can get here to actually put effort into therapy you should be fine.

If she cant then you will probably break up and get your heart ripped out.

Honestly, only you can answer that question. I will say from experience that borderlines can be very caring, loveing and devoted. And they will never cheat on you and accept you for who and what you are. Honestly, nobody on here but you can give you a definitive answer
>>
>>669157557
Sorry that happened to you man.
>>
>>669157751
Gets depressed/angry over anything really, suicidal, fears abandonment but encourages me to dump her because she fears she'll fuck my life up, shitty self-esteem, hallucinations and fucked up dreams

I think that's about it
>>
>>669157942
Thanks. It was really rough when I was going through it, and it f***** me up for a few months afterwards. All I can say is that it definitely makes me take a lot harder of a look at people I get involved with, be they friends girlfriends or just acquaintances. Try to find the good in the bad you know?
>>
>>669157172
You're going to put up with a lot of shit. What she'll end up doing that drives you away (or just want her out of your life) varies from person to person.

I can only tell you to remember she'll wake up the next day and feel horrible and want to make it up to you in anyway she can. But if she's anything like me she'll be really ashamed and will just try and push it out of her mind and she'll act like everything is fine and nothing happened. What you need to do is hug her or some shit and tell her you forgive her, then she'll probably breakdown crying about how sorry she is.

>tfw all want to is for my friends to forgive me.
>>
>>669153834
max?
>>
>>669158268
I think that's manageable.
When was the diagnosed?
Has she ever acted out on any suicidal thoughts?
What kind of dreams?
>>
>>669154856
everything besides the hallucinations is pretty normal for a chick.
You just have to know how to play your cards and still get the most out of it.
Heck, get her to start working on her compulsive behavior so she can keep you, that's what keeps my gf in check
>>
>>669158301
I've lost count of how many times I've done that already.
She gets pissed/depressed over stupid shit and doesn't want to speak about it, but I pressure her a bit and she tells me what it is

>>669158580
She's 17, so she hasn't been diagnosed yet.

>>669158662
I see
>>
>>669155624
holy fuck, that sounds as if I have BPD.
The thing is people tend to have feelings like this towards their partner from time to time
>>
>>669158780
Rather, she can't be, you can only be diagnosed with 18
>>
>>669155841
You didn't "save her" from suicide.

You just indulged her craving for attention. Best thing you could do the next time she says "I'll kill myself without you" is
>go ahead and do it, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>669152263
>Anonymous 02/16/16(Tue)00:12:20 No.669152
probably doesnt even have it

its such a vague diagnosis.
>>
>>669152614
word
>>
>>669156753
>fattened her up
Why would you do this?
You don't get a gf to make her not leave you by puttibg her in a cage.
You fuck her good enough and make her stand by your side what is obviously not happening when you make her unattractive
>>
>>669158580
And about the dreams, I really don't know about it.
And she has tried suicide two times before I met her
>>
>>669156895
I used to do this to all of my therapists.
I dunno, it just sounds weird talking someone into thinking you are mentally damaged
>>
>>669158268
.....every girl ever
>>
>>669152263
Is her name Chelsea?
>>
>>669159381
kek
>>
Have her birth your child so it doesn't have to have your personality.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 620x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 620x514px
it's a woman. They all do

Stop being a whiney faget and contain your bitch
>>
If it is severe, dump her because she'll bring you down and probably kill you in your sleep and wear your skin as a costume. If it isn't severe, stay with her unless she has a negative influence on your life.
>>
File: making_dreams_come_true.jpg (33KB, 326x277px) Image search: [Google]
making_dreams_come_true.jpg
33KB, 326x277px
>>669157899
>>
>>669158268
what kind of hallucinations?
That sounds like bs
>>
File: 1400471105397_rat_scrubbing.gif (846KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
1400471105397_rat_scrubbing.gif
846KB, 245x194px
>>669159381
Truth.
Also, kek.
>>
>>669155624
Man I've got bpd tis quite a bitch. But it's of the manic depression variety. It's like I've got a great job, new truck, still can't keep my feels in check. Still can't keep a gf.
>>
>>669158869
doctors tell you that you have all the symptoms but they can only officially diagnose you when you are 18
>>
>>669159920
She says she sees some demon shit, fucked up people and that kind of thing
>>
Fuck all her different personalities....then dump.
>>
>>669160166
Not actually a symptom of bpd
>>
>>669160152
Exactly.
Well, taking all of her symptons into account, she says the doctor said it's "most likely BPD"
>>
>>669160166
Shes fucking mental and fixated on some hypnagogic hallucinations she had which are 100% normal for any person.

If shes telling you she hears shit trying to get a reaction it just means that shes a mentally unstable cunt.
>>
>>669156283
Gotta have money for therapy
>>
>>669160299
>>669160340

I fear she is either Schizoaffective or just plain Schizo aswell, I don't know
>>
Sure sounds like it. Been there...no matter what, she will eventually crave another cock. Or fifty...
>>
>>669159256
Using?
>>
>>669160563
Tried to jump off a moving car, and tried to jump off her building
>>
>>669160535
Nope.
She probably only hears shit when shes sleepy or when shes waking up.

100% normal for anyone to have happen, its worse with sleep deprivation, and isn't schizophrenia at all.

You basically wake up from REM but your brain is still pumping out garbage like you are asleep, you can't move and you have extremely vivid auditory and sometimes visual hallucinations.
>>
>>669160166
said my first gf (we were both 17 at that time) too, she was diagnosed with bps too, but it's mostly just bullshit.
She even read my text messaes and justified it by saying she did some demonic ritual with my friends that told her I cheated on her.
I broke up with her a few times but got back together with her again cuz she always played the cute and hurt card again.
I endes it finally after she told me on the phone that she killed a chicken in a ritual with her friends to curse me so I get deseases and die unhappy.
After I said her that's crazy she yelled at me that I make her cut herself and stuff like that.
Crazy cunt, still has the best sex with her. Ok The other best sex was with another bpd chick.

Lesson from the story fuck them then dump them.
The cute ones might not be as good in bed but you can teach them and they are loyal and don't give you as much trouble.
>>
>>669160340
>>669160681
The great thing about suicidal women is that they will have anal sex.
Every fucking time, suicide girls will take it.
Whether or not she commits suicide after you have anal sectz with her is up to her and how much your conscious can handle.
>>
>>669160839
I don't think so, that would be more like sleep paralysis, no?
She actually has some episodes where she starts getting dizzy and then hears/sees shit

>>669161041
She did say she would do anal with me no prob
>>
>>669161041
They are into really rough sex too and different to normal chicks you hurting them (by any kind) turns them on.

It took me quite some time to realize that girls usually don't dig it when you go in too deep and choke them really hard.

I kinda miss those times but my current gf is the perfect person when it comes to love and spending time together it's too good to cheat on her to get some rough sex again.
>>
>>669161130
sleep paralysis is normal but people that don't know what it is can be very freaked out.
Just look at all those alian abduction dorks
>>
>>669161595
But she has that at random times, not when she wakes up/goes to sleep/is tired?
>>
>>669152263

Let me guess

She's a "gamer girl", skinny, has a scarred, fucked up face, and is a former scene chick.
>>
>>669157557
You fucking whipped that pic out of the "pics you saved but never found a use for" thread last night. At least give it a few days, man.
>>
>>669160681
I was asking just to see if you can like secure access to medicine or something. Kinda hard to physically stop these
>>
>>669161773
does she do drugs?
speed, md or acid/shroom flashbacks can cause this.
those drugs usually only give you flashback-optics and not hallucinations but in her craving for attention she just bumps it up to make it seem more dramatic
>>
>>669161130
I have narcolepsy and it happens to me all the time when i'm tired and nodding off.

Shes probably lying or exaggerating.
>>
>>669161949
dude that's a townsign from Niederösterreich.
It's quite known in German speaking countries
>>
>>669161910
No, not at all.

>>669162038
Nope

>>669162024
She only takes the medicine her doctor tells her to take

>>669162122
Maybe, I don't know
>>
>>669162342
What kind of medicine?
>>
>>669159920
Brief, frank expressions of psychosis are characteristic of Bpd during times of stress.

That being said bpd is crock, the only one Borderline is the psychiatrist who is hesitating in making a clear diagnosis and instead clings to the vague and unscrupulous, unscientific notion of a disordered personality.
>>
File: image.png (212KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
212KB, 600x337px
>>669162342
is this her doctor?
>>
>>669162540
One for her hallucinations, other so she can sleep, I assume one for depression, and that's about it
>>
>>669162719
kek, no
>>
>>669162342
Schizophrenic hallucinations are stress induced and include delusional thoughts, if she was schizophrenic she would appear anxious, and get paranoid about strange things, she sure as fuck wouldn't be chatty about hallucinations. She would believe things that were not true and had basically no basis.

You don't ever, ever, ever, recover from schizophrenia and it never gets better, only worse.
>>
>>669162889
I see
>>
>>669162801
Is there anything else I should know?
>>
>>669163024
I think that's about it
>>
>>669153984
manipulative as fuck? who no?
>>
>>669157557
well BPD...but dat story fits to every bitchgirlfriend
>>
>>669162889
At what kind of stuff do you have to get paranoid about to be schizo?
What's the difference between paranoia and schizo?
>>
If she is from Toronto or Scarborough then just break up with her in the nicest way you can otherwise she will possible chop your dick of and violently fuck you with it. If its a usa bitch, just get in one last fuck and disconnect asap.
>>
>>669155341
yes, crazy
>>
>>669152263
Be thankful. At least yours doesn't have Doesn't Exist disorder like mine.
>>
>>669159371
That's victimizing yourself into putting up a defensive front. Therapists don't consider your condition any less valid than a physician considers those with less fiber, or those with early signs of cancer.
>>
sauce of the pic?
>>
>>669162980
Honestly as someone that has lived with schizophrenics and been in over 9000 psych wards I can say this.

Check her meds.
If they include any of the following, lithium carbonate, carbamazepine/tagretol, olanzepine/zyprexa, or any benzos like clonazepam.

Run.
By the time shes 30 she will be too far gone to function on her own most likely and end up committed in a state hospital.

>>669163471
Really stupid shit, like someone is moving the doors around in your house. Maybe the time is changing on you, people are shouting angrily at you if you move a certain way, it can be anything really. Maybe they start thinking shit happened that never did and building whole fantasies upon it. They usually will start talking when nobody is around to fight off the voices.
>>
>>669163831
Still feels weird to be diagnosed with being that for everything that's normal for you.
>>
>>669163134
I think this should be fine.
>>
>>669164079
fuck that sentence is fucked.

It still feels weird to be diagnosed and declared mentally ill for things that are completely normal to you.
>>
>>669164032
http://acidcow.com/girls/24924-sexy-native-americans-31-pics.html

>>669164075
Will do, what does the meds mean?
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.