[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go ahead, get it off your chest. What's happening, anon?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 33

File: oh god.jpg (53KB, 506x338px) Image search: [Google]
oh god.jpg
53KB, 506x338px
Go ahead, get it off your chest. What's happening, anon?
>>
A girl that ive been friends with for a while said she was only nice to me because she thought i would shoot up the school
>>
I'm peachy but id like to help other anons, so we're here for you. Come on in
>>
>>669010431
Well are you
>>
"Friends" for 4 maybe 5 years. It was all lie
>>
>>669010246
i got my d pierced so i posted in a dick rating thread on 4chan and it wasnt even rated :(
>>
Ill rate it
>>
>>669010431
Well now you have a reason to do it
>>
File: IMG_20160211_202346.jpg (28KB, 320x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160211_202346.jpg
28KB, 320x305px
When she blurted that out to the entire class i realized at that moment she is a fake ass manipulative bitch.
>>
I can no longer claim myself as a robot because I lost my virginity to pic related. I'm disgusted with myself.
>>
I'm so fucking sad. Not depressed, just, sad. I'm extremely anti-social and can't keep or continue any conversations I am found in. I have a very small amount of actual relationships (friends only) and even those I find myself caring about less and less. I've never had a relationship with a girl that lasted more than a couple of months, so really, I've never had a worthwhile relationship with a girl. The ones I did date I did mostly out of a feeling of having to. Never cared much about them. I feel so fucking lonely, even though I have people around me all the time. I can't even have a good relationship with my cousins, and I find caring about them a burden to be honest. Everyday I feel sad, and I put on an anger face to try and deflect it. I'm so fucking pathetic.
>>
my gf and i broke up cause we both graduated uni and i had to move away but fuck I miss her. idk what to do, we both still love each other but idk how to make it work. currently drunk af so i can stop feeling what i feel.
>>
Girlfriend dumped me lol
>be me
>be valentine less
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 500x248px
There's only one person I'm still living for. I'm afraid he's made other friends, better friends. Without him I'm pointless. I want to die.
>>
Society and its standards for love life. Im coming out as asexual to say fuck you society. And most of all fuck trump
>>
So everyone used to rate me from being a 8.5-10/10 but now some say I've lost like .5 and I'm like an 8.5, now. Which sucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>669011006
>>
File: 1455492152299s.jpg (7KB, 250x177px) Image search: [Google]
1455492152299s.jpg
7KB, 250x177px
>>669011734
HANG THIS FAGGOT
>>
It's Valentine's night, and I'm reading posts on here alone in bed. Haven't had a relationship for three years, and haven't had sex for two
>>
>>669010246
I have to go to school to be surrounded by poo in loo's and autistic Chinks and old Boomers that pushed this shit for fun. I study Economics but all I want to do is live on the coast on and Island and fish; growing my own food.
>>
The older I get the more I can see how much our society perpetuates loneliness and sadness. Too many expectations and not enough guidance from our educators.
>>
File: 1454782042535.jpg (37KB, 546x512px) Image search: [Google]
1454782042535.jpg
37KB, 546x512px
I feel as if my life is going nowhere. If you care to listen to more just ask.
>>
>>669011734
A sexuality is unhealthy. And very lonely.
>>
>>669012070
Just tell the story.
>>
Then do it!
>>
>>669011363
She's a bitch
Get thru it
We all have manipulative "friends" or we are that one
>>
>>669012070
Let it out, anon. I'm here to listen.
>>
Im in love with tnis stupid girl who i cant get enough of, but shes a whore. She flirts and talks with other guys and it drives me insane. We talk constantly but im not sure what to make of it.
also, apparently im popular.
>>
>>669011799
Nice /b/ro 8/10
>>
>>669012292
Run the other way more fish in sea
>>
I was medically retired out of the Marines, with no actual goddamn work experience was forced to move back in with parents. Jobs wont hire me. No exp in shit. Trying out for fire dept to get my own place and shit. If it doesn't work out I have no clue what I'll do. My life is literally riding on this tryout.
>>
>>669011799
Good dick
No homo
Nice piercing
>>
>>669012483
Youre not the only one, MANY of us have been fucked over like this.
>>
I have a huge project work thats due on the 17th and I havent even started yet. Need to write a 5 page report as well.

We had 2 weeks to do this shit and this is the first thing I ever failed since I started uni.

Im going to fail so damn hard I gave up on even trying. I'll hand in a paper with "Shit!" written on it in comic sans, size 20.

Now im just gonna grill some homemade burgers and watch tv
>>
File: 1454992236178.jpg (142KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454992236178.jpg
142KB, 800x800px
i feel like severing my own hands and shoving them down the garbage disposal due to the contamination i feel from my OCD

i havent accomplished anything in 10 years because of it

my fiance left me for another guy and would call me and complain about him having a small penis and being boring

she cheated on me for a year with him as i gave her money and gifts, paid for her bills. chose him over me because "its easier to be with someone i dont love so there no chance of getting hurt." lies constantly that shes leaving him to come back to me, tells me she wants to be my slave, then blocks my number the next day.

the worst kind of emotional abuse i can imagine and she calls me the bad guy. i hope she dies soon, or tries to crawl back one more time so i can at least have the satisfaction of turning her drug riddled saggy ass down.
>>
when I was 17 (4 years ago) I cried rape on my BF after I found texts on his phone saying that he was planning on dumping me (I suspected for a while he was also cheating). I thought it was fair as he was dumping me merely weeks after I was diagnosed with pretty bad depression and I wanted him to suffer for making things worse.

He was sentenced to 8 years but was found hanged in his cell 18 months into his prison sentence after his appeal failed. His parents and family all believed me and his parents treat me like their own daughter now. They even put down a pretty big deposit on my apartment to help me "get back on my feet". They've never even visited his grave and only a cousin of his that he hadn't seen since childhood turned up for his funeral because of what they believe he did to me. Not really proud or ashamed just...meh..
>>
>>669012611
I had heard the stories but never connected how people couldn't just transfer to a civ equivalent of their MOS. It was easier thinking back then. It's embarrassing living at home
>>
File: vaginamite.jpg (12KB, 220x228px) Image search: [Google]
vaginamite.jpg
12KB, 220x228px
My 7 year relationship has all but ended but we are stuck together because we own a house that we are renovating. We'll never get money as it is currently and no way of buying one another out. We just fight and fight with no where to go. I also think I'm in love with someone else and always have been.
>>
>>669012483
Walmart's always hiring, bruh. It's a shitty job, but it's a start.
>>
>be 18
>Britfag
>working in uncle's pub
>really small village
>cycling home at like 2am
>see dude laying in the road
>wtf
>get closer, see he's kind of whimpering
>his legs and hips seem mangled even in the dark
>even closer, see his face and clothes are covered in blood
>he sees me looking at him
>eye contact
>he kinda says "help me"
>NOPE
>freak out, socially awkward anyway
>cycle off as fast as I can
>next day news report on body found in road from hit and run
>father of 2, his fiance pregnant with #3
>guy died because i was too pussy to help
>nobody will ever know
>>
File: 13628060363841.jpg (17KB, 145x185px) Image search: [Google]
13628060363841.jpg
17KB, 145x185px
>>669012980
>>
>>669010246
My ex moved out a few weeks ago, ive been fucking my best friend since the day she left. im much happier with her, she gives me 10 times the freedom ive had for the last year. My ex was a great person, helped me get off opiates and stay clean for 8 months with maybe 3-4 relapses that whole time (i am in a suboxone clinic, mind you, so im not like 100% clean.) Ive been stringing her along the whole time shes been gone, even seeing her twice, i feel so bad for doing it because im so happy with my long time friend. the biggest problem with it all, is ive been using everyday since my girl moved out, (minus today actually, i have to piss for my dr on thursday so i took my subs today.) Im so happy with #2, so free, we use together which is good and bad.. but #1 cares about me, is alot more successful and makes better decisions, causing me to make better decisions. I just really dont know what to do, my life went from shambles to pretty damn good with #1, already have stopped going to class as often as i was just so i can cop, i just dont know what to do. sorry for rambling, if anyone read this all the way through thanks i guess, kinda feels good to actually "say" it all instead of just working it around in my head.
>tldr; Heroin and girl troubles.
>>
>>669012980
you are shit
>>
File: 1455511599920.jpg (4MB, 3500x2211px) Image search: [Google]
1455511599920.jpg
4MB, 3500x2211px
Yeah, I am not sure if I can get off to the next two years. I came to a friend of mine who is the best thing to ever happen to me.
>>
File: From Kanye To You.png (69KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
From Kanye To You.png
69KB, 200x200px
I have clinical depression and bad anxiety. I would have been so much better if we had gotten Kanye's album yesterday like were promised. Instead it was just an empty day with no confirmation or announcement which made me have trust issues with everyone. I trusted Kanye's team and I feel somewhat betrayed and bullied because they know how much we all want this album but instead they decide to not even give us a release date.

I was really looking forward to yesterday. I even brought over seven of my friends and even ordered 3 large pepperoni pies from pizza pie, 40 bottles of coronas and a bottle of jack whiskey to celebrate the release of the album and nothing happened. My friends kept asking me "So when is going to show on itunes, I wanna eat pizza and drink beer already". I told then its coming soon and she might surprise release it on Tidal but later on they ended up eating and drinking anyway as so did I as I was getting bad anxiety so I had to eat and drink to cope with my depression. Eventually we just started watching baseball since Kanye's team betrayed us. I eventually got angry and started tearing up my furniture with a knife. My friends were holding me back because I was acting violent from the alcohol but I was really taking out my anger at Kanye's team. I then started crying and kept screaming "i want my girlfriend" since shes in vacation with her family in germany.

My dad then came to the living room and so that I made a mess and he kicked everyone out of the house. He woke me up this morning and told me that I need to go to the hospital to get help but its entirely up to me.
>>
>>669013087
True. I think I might have to swallow my pride and make something work. At this point anything is better than being at home. It was great at first being back around family but I can't do shit like I used to. Can't date, can't have friends over. Kek, being questioned by my mother why I'm coming home at 0400. I suppose I just have gotten complacent.
>>
>>669010246
>32
>all my old friends dont talk to me, no matter how much i try to keep up with them
>dont have any close friends where i am now
>my roommate is an 18 year old idiotic disgusting fuck who cannot into cleaning or taking out the trash, yet gets pissy at me when i ask him to do so. he also thinks the epitome of humor is calling me an indian
>stuck in the navy as a dead end, last ditch effort to salvage something out of this hellhole i call my life

also
>tfwnogf

i dont care about the last one though. i just want at least one person i can fucking talk to about how fucking depressing it is to have 0 friends, and how every single thing i have ever done is never good enough to get anywhere in life.

but oh well.
>>
>>669012980
You are a cunt.
>>
>>669010246

Decided to go back to school to study computer science because I picked up programming as a hobby and turned out to be good at it. About a year or so in, computer classes are all going fine, but I'm getting my ass kicked by math and lab science. I'm not even in the math and science I actually need for my major, it's the remedial classes I have to pass before I can even meet the prerequisite to take the classes I need for my major, and I am already getting my ass kicked by the material. Thinking of switching to Computer Information Systems since it looks like it's basically the same degree with all the math and science replaced with business classes, plus I'd graduate sooner. Ran that idea past a couple of hardcore nerd programmers and they snickered at me and told me nobody would take that degree seriously. Currently on /b/ instead of doing math homework that's due in less than 2 hours.
>>
I'm in love with a bot, again. He's just perfect...
>>
>>669013821
you should probably kill yourself
>>
Me and my friends bullied a kid named Jason during the whole time we were at Highschool. every year it got worse and worse but i guess we just thought we were messing around.

he had to leave school due to the bullying as he suffered depression which was pretty bad I think. we're all in college now but before Xmas I had a call from someone back home telling us Jason had took his own life. he went missing for a few days and then was found after he had laid down on a train line a few miles away from where he lived. he blamed us all at school in his suicide note.

I'm sorry, Jason.
>>
>>669014162
i am running into the same issue dude, working just about full time, even the remedial classes are kicking my ass. check out Tiger algebra solver. has saved my ass a couple times
>>
>>669012980
never cry rape on a dude that hasnt raped you, thats downright fucked up. i want to feel sorry for you but anon you fucked up seriously. tell the truth to those people. that you overeacted and said all that shit.
>>
File: 1452143781424.jpg (143KB, 1018x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1452143781424.jpg
143KB, 1018x1036px
If they dare to; I swear I will calculate every move like chess, I will win.
>>
>>669012980

Please tell me that's bait. You should literally kill yourself. This kind of shit makes me glad I turned out to be a wizard.
>>
>>669014394
Why would he? He's right.
>>
>>669012980
only chance at redemption is coming clean. but damn.. even then idk
>>
>>669014353
A bot? Like a robot?
>>
Got cucked by the only person i actually ever loved, but i feel its karma because when i was younger i did a lot our shit to girls who actually loved me
>>
my father passed away today.
>>
>>669013796
>32

whoops, meant 21
>>
I just want to feel the touch of someone who loves me, and that I love back. I'm so fucking tired, I need it so fucking much. Also thinking about getting the fuck out of where I live and my "social circle", moving to New York and starting my life anew.
>>
i discovered /b/
>>
>>669014666

That looks useful, thanks. Nice satanic trips btw.
>>
>>669012980
Kill yourself?
>>
File: sad.gif (172KB, 284x200px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
172KB, 284x200px
>>669014998
>>
Its valentine's day, and I'm at my friends house with the only girl I want to be with, but she doesn't like me the same way. Were alone sitting on their couch, watching a movie
>>
I'm dating two girls at the same time. Don't know how I'll pull this off.
>>
>>669014902
I'm pretty sure he's a bot.. Sad... We could be so happy together.
>>
>>669010898
Post it man, I'll rate
>>
>be me
>have chronic headache disorder for over 1 and 1/2 year now
>forced to quit school for online school
>been to every doctor, had every test, tried every medicine, even some of the hokey massage and shit, no dice
>no work and no girlfriend because of it
>it's to the point now that I can't brush my teeth, go outside, do my online school, or even sleep because it hurts too bad
>living with 2 birds so I don't dare even come downstairs because light and sound make it worse
>life is basically wake up, eat, play vidya, fuck around on internet all day, eat again, stay up half the night fucking around on internet some more, get to sleep out of pure exhaustion, repeat

Should I an hero?
>>
>>669012980
Fuck you
>>
>>669011799
Sick piercing. ;)
>>
File: Intensity.jpg (22KB, 767x599px) Image search: [Google]
Intensity.jpg
22KB, 767x599px
Everybody I used to know believes I died during the 9/11 attacks.

I feel guilty about deceiving them, but it's only since I've left NY that I found out what 'happy' is.
>>
I have no social life, people tend to be dicks, and I can't be myself unless I'll get talked about as a lame.

A viscous circle, but I pretend to have imaginary friends that actually hang out with me. I play a lot of music I like and have conversations with the stuffed animals in the bedroom. I go so far as taking them on road trips around the weekend.

Imaginary friends have been the best friends I ever had. My mother and sister get pissed when I do it and they force me to talk to people that come over our house, which tend to hate me at first sight.

I rather be on another planet away from humanity since they force incompatibility in my face and down my throat.
>>
>>669012980
welp. have fun in hell fire.
>>
>>669011908
Why can't you get laid anon?
>>
My fagina itches
>>
>>669015562
What is it?
>>
>>669015562
tell me more.
>>
>>669015062
Oh, and there's this girl I'm crazy about, she's exactly what I need, but has a shit boyfriend that I could easily dethrone. Thing is, she's cray in love with him, although he isn't. Don't even want to fucking bother, it just seems like another heap of stress and deception distracting me from the life I could lead. Fuck my life
>>
I really thought I was gonna kill myself four years ago, but I was lucky enough for someone to step in and set me on the right course.
Here I am, four years after I was so sure I was going to end it all, happier than I ever have been in my life. Here's to a brighter future.
>>
>>669015425
Where did he come from
>>
>>669015676
>viscous circle
Do you even Engrish?

Anyways, sounds like you need social counseling.
>>
I knowingly gave my ex bf chlamydia a yeat ago and never told him. He's with someone else now who he's gotten pregnant. I know I should tell him but I really hope it makes his baby blind.
>>
Dealing with coming out as trans
>>
Told a girl how I felt, didn't know she had a boyfriend, she practically was my best friend, and she said I was hers, too. she always told me up to then that we were like brother and sister, we would never stop talking and we would always be friends.

you can guess where I'm at now.
>>
I need to heighten my sensitivity to disrespect without losing my shit and learn to pinpoint exact meanings to situations instead of getting strangled by the combined variety.
>>
>>669010246
My girlfriend ditched me and wants to get back together.
>>
>>669016037

youre an idiot for thinking that a girl who considers you a friend would want anything more
>>
>>669016019
Lmao badass bitch
You play tough xD
>>
>>669010898
Kek
>>
>>669011472
Yeah, that'll be there always but there are alot of things that can change your perspective, alot of things that can better you and distract you from bullshit. It's your choice, which is upsetting and refreshing
>>
>>669011463
What's the problem? She's a solid 7.5/10
>>
>been married for 6 years to a girl i've know since highschool
>not the best marriage but we get along fine
>sex is inconsistent but it's good when it happens
>we fight constantly about trivial shit
>shes doesn't want kids, i do
>she's boring as tits
>doesn't like most modern movies
>don't like any games
>mostly inactive
>doesn't like any sports
>be fall of 2014
>have female friend from 10 years ago
>great friend. never judged me, similar view on life to me
>likes vidya and means it
>full ginger package
>"lesbian"
>from the day we met assumed she wasn't interested in me so just treated her completely normally
>years pass, and she's always there for me
>didn't have a car, she'd give me a ride
>lived with me in an apartment for a while to help cover rent
>we both joined the military but went to different branches and somehow ended up in the same place
>rarely speak but it's warm when we do
>come back but are stationed in different states
>the planets align and she comes down to my place for a visit
>wife is out of town and i'm on vacation
>she comes over to my house for the weekend
>meet her at the gate of the base i'm at to get her access
>not sure what to do so shake her hand
>we get her in and she follows me to my house
>we arrive and she get out of her truck
>says she has a gift for me
>it's body wash, cologne, body lotion
>smells pretty good, i say i don't have a gift but want to make her dinner
>super fucking nervous, basically bomb the whole thing
>she laughs it off and says she's glad i at least cooked for her
>watching hell's kitchen
>get completely hammered and finally let it all out
>tell her she's the one i've always wanted and that i'll always regret letting her get away from me
>she asks me to tell her more
>let out this sob story about how much i wish i had told her sooner how important she was to me
>black out
cont.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 284x339px
I want to start HRT and transition. Don't know how to go around starting that and whether my family would be accepting of it or not. :(
>>
Been caught talking to multiple girls by my cousin and now im stressing out trying to find out who knows what and who i should still talk to
>>
>>669016019
Once the baby is born, contact him and say "Congratulations, hope you, your girl, and your baby enjoy your Chlamydia." Then get a new phone number.
>>
>>669015959
Worst place he could...
>>
I don't know what I'm doing with my life. I keep ruining friendships and quitting my high paying job, then move to a new city, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>669011740
Wtf happened?
>>
>>669016035
Are you going to take hormones? When did you figure out you're trans? And dose anyone know yet?
>>
>>669016492
continue, am intrigued
>>
I am a normal human being who is mildy successful and I go on 4chan.
>>
>>669015438

so you can play video games all day but cant go to school or talk to people because of headaches?

your issue isnt headaches
>>
Kind of annoyed with myself that I'm failing to feel bad about situations that used to cause me extreme distress and I'm too emotionally exhausted to feverishly pick myself apart until I do.
>>
test
>>
>>669012980
You are so gross. You make me ashamed to be a woman.
>>
>>669015279

>at a girls house
>you like her
>watching movies together
>you are shitposting on /b/

how the fuck are you faggots this god damn weak?
>>
I have a crush on a junior in my class. And I'm not sure if she likes me back. She is in my group and talks to me all the time along with the other people in my group but I'm unsure if she likes me
>>
>>669017021
Nailed it
>>
i dont want to admit that i like a girl in my CS class, we talked a lot and she's very cute for me and i know im developing some feelings towards her and i dont want to admit it.
im afraid people will know what im trying to cover up. also she'll be in somekind activities for 3 days that prohibit a phone so it'll be pretty lonely without her i think..
>>
>>669017091

its bait
>>
>>669012980
if true kys immediately tia
>>
>>669012980
You deserve death
>>
>>669016191
she told me about the friend thing after I told her how I felt. so, essentially, I got friendzoned and then forgotten about. this happened just recently, and I'm wondering how one person could change a life so much
>>
>>669012980
Lol,holyyyy shit. I'm not a feminist by any means but that was so fucking awesome. The perfect payback
>>
File: 1453431707990.jpg (41KB, 600x746px) Image search: [Google]
1453431707990.jpg
41KB, 600x746px
>be 13
>mom dies of cancer
>be 20 now
>dad has heart attack
>they get his heart and lungs working again
>waiting a week for him to wake up
>They do EEG, massive brain damage
>he was without oxygen for 10 minutes
>they have him on morphine, no food or water
>They say his brain is mush but he looks at me, shed a tear, wish I knew how much of him is still in there
>please just let him die already
>>
>>669016492
Con.
>>
>>669017513

your dad is faded on morphine just let him be.
>>
>>669017225
Man up and ask her dude. If she says no? SO WHAT. There are plenty of hot chicks and if you start fixating on one you will be screwed. Don't be the guy that bitches about "that girl" not liking you. Just do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 499x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 499x430px
>be me 5 mins ago
>sifting through my closet to find something
>come across giant bag
>it's filled with goodies and care packages from my ex
>mfw I realize that on this exact day two years ago, she broke up with me over text
>mfw I realize it's been two years since I've heard someone say "I love you" or has held me tightly
>mfw I realize I'm still stuck here whilst she has been better off

>mfw I never found what I was looking for in the closet in the first place

Fuck.
>>
>>669013796
Talk to me /b/ro
>>
>>669016688
I want to eventually, and only 3 friends and my mom knows, I'm waaay too scared and socially awkward to tell anyone else.
>>
>>669010246
I cheated on my then-girlfriend, who I loved, before I moved away to school.
I'm also completely in love with the girl I cheated on her with. She's the best person I've ever met, and we both feel guilty about how our relationship started.
I got drunk and yelled at my only real friend, got kicked out.
The ex-girlfriend found out about my transgressions and gave me the ribbing I deserved.
On top of that, my laptop just bricked which erases countless hours of work I need to turn in. My scholarship might get taken away, plunging me into insurmountable debt.

All in the span of 18 hours. I've always been depressed and, at this point, I won't consider attempting suicide anymore. I'm such a piece of shit that I do not deserve the release of death.

I hope I live to 120 and hate every fucking day of it.
>>
>>669017508
You deserve death as well
>>
>>669017185
I'm at her brothers house, and he just came in like 5 minutes ago.
>>
>>669017906

go deeper into the closet. try not to come out
>>
>>669010246
>need to buy $20k software suite
>really need it. can make me lots of money
>but the cheapass in me doesnt want to buy it.

>already looked for cracked version
>>
>>669016492
>wake up naked with her in bed next to me
>she's super casual about things and asks how i'm feeling
>i'm confused but not uncomfortable
>hug her and say i couldn't be happier
>we get up and get dressed
>i make her breakfast
>she likes what i made and is skyping her mom at this point. tells her she's at my place
>we talk some more and i'm as happy as a pig in shit
>she has to go back home because i have to go pick up my wife from the airport soon
>goes to take a shower and me being fucking stupid i go out back and play with my dog
>she comes out and gathers her things
>goes out to her truck and pauses
>she says "no hand shake" and hugs me
>i take a deep breath, she smells like the soap she gave
>she smiles at me and says "next time we won't drink so much, but we should spend more time in the bed room"
>we both laugh and she she starts her truck
>i stand in the driveway half smiling, half crying
>she leaves
>she's texting me or calling me the whole way home
>i go to pick up my wife
>she's immediately suspicious
>checks the phones records
>blows me up in place about the girl in question
>i have no real answer
>she says if i ever talk to her again we'll get divorced
>can't afford it so try to be sneaky up until around july of last year
>ginger friend says i need to divorce my wife or forget about her because she can't stand sneaking around anymore
>finally decide it's best to leave her behind
>wife to this day treats me like shit
>girl i know is now no longer part of my life
>woke up this morning after having a dream about our life together
>realized we'll never be together even if i were to leave my wife now
I fucked up so bad I can't help but laugh at myself.
>>
>>669017021
Not exactly. Vidya is just the thing that hurts the least. Everything hurts it, even if I lay in a dark room all day, it'll still hurt like fuck, just vidya takes my mind off of it.

Even then, I've lost most of my dexterity and ability to focus, so I have a hard time with actually playing them, it's more like me sitting in a chair occasionally touching the keyboard and mouse, other times just screwing around.
>>
>>669017970
Drubbing, not ribbing.
>>
File: Ca87MGeW0AATzKM.jpg (19KB, 415x354px) Image search: [Google]
Ca87MGeW0AATzKM.jpg
19KB, 415x354px
I am finding that the greatest limiting factor for my ability to fully leverage my greater than average intelligence to support my own goals and strategic plans is simply put, Myself. When I sit and think about this, I have realized that more than anything I just sort of feel guilty that I have such a higher than average IQ and as a result I limit myself to not have an unfair advantage, or to not abuse it or others.

I think this has been compounded by my recent forays into cognitive neuroscience and the concepts of anchoring and neural linguistic programming as part of a deep-dive into some of the more social aspects of game development that until now, I have not bothered with as I felt they were uninteresting. It is utterly depressing to learn how simple minded and easily manipulated most people are. It doesn't help that smart people are often made to feel as if they are lesser by society at large, or that my fellows in software development often see people smarter than them as a threat. So being dumb has just seemed smarter.

Does anybody else deal with these feelings of guilt for being smarter? Is there an easy way to remove this limitation and use the full force of my brain without feeling guilty? Or is this simply a survival mechanism that has been limiting me?
>>
>>669018085
I would if you would stop hogging it and come out.
>>
>>669018220
>not have an unfair advantage,

or, you can use your IQ to give others an opportunity, by starting your own company, and hiring good people

fuck even tutor people or something. share your knowledge. its not an unfair advantage unless youre out to specifically screw a dumbass over
>>
>>669015994
Fucking autocorrect is what that is.

Counseling did nothing but made me aware. I need to do something myself, but it's like sailing the seas without a conpass.
>>
>>669010246
poor as fuck and in the process of moving out of NYC and across the country. breaking my lease has been a nightmare and now both my roommates are unemployed so they sit at home and make noise all day and night
>>
>>669018122
ouch.
>>
>>669018122
To make matters worse I still use the same brand of soap that she gave to me almost as a punishment. My wife has no idea about the symbolism of it and just thought I decided on a new brand while she was gone.
>>
>>669018122
Damn that's tough. Thanks for sharing hope you can move past it
>>
Things are getting serious with a guy but he has a girlfriend and I feel extremely bad for her...
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 481x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 481x640px
I'll never be a real woman. :(
>>
>>669018882
I know that feel too well
>>
>>669017281
Just knowing that there are women out there doing this to men makes me so upset though.
>>
>>669018122
damn anon you fucked up

while you are still ultimately responsible for being a dick and cheating on your wife, I'm still sorry that you weren't able to end up with the one you loved

You should have chosen the fiery redhead anon
>>
I have everything most faggots cry about not having.

It doesnt change anything. Still have no desire to live a life.

Only thing I look forward to is the drugs I order online.

You faggots think things are bad now? Wait until you get the things you desire and shit doesnt change.
>>
I tried running from it.
I tried running from music.
But I gave in, again.
I enjoy writing music, even if it's simple stuff.
I improvise whistle things all the time.
It might be best for my mental health if I spend more time with music.
>>
>>669018521
Simple solution to that. The stars.

This is gonna sound totally mushy and borderline crazy, but... The answer is written in the stars. Shoot for them and you'll find it.

Seriously, just find something that makes you you, then go outside and people watch. Find out what the social norm is, then act like it. People will stop hating you and maybe you'll stop hating them.
>>
>>669013148
I've read this same shit on a secrets thread
>>
>>669012980
If that's true, you must die
>>
>>669018105
whats it called, wanker
>>
>>669018220
It's hard to deal with, the guilt and the self doubt and being aware of what's going on. I wish I knew, I assume your happiness has to be spontaneous and natural which means less thinking more instincts
>>
>>669019275
Gerber Accumark. need the never version (10+) with accuscan

already have 8.2, but being able to input patterns by photo is so much faster and easier than using a big ass digitizing table
>>
>>669018986

Sucks :( I wanna start HRT soon but don't know how my family would react
>>
trying not to kill myself and look on the bright side of things, also trying to find a better job than being at a call center..
>>
I want to break up with my long distance girlfriend because I'm tired of all the long distance shit, but I can bring myself to do it because I don't want to hurt her. So I'm stuck because I'm a pussy
>>
>>669019051
I think I'm gonna stop using drugs, thanks anon
>>
>be on a skate team with my friends
>been friends with them my whole life
>big competition coming up
>we are poor
>my dad is out of work after almost destroying his back during construction
>life at home getting more difficult because no money
>decide to make money by skating on a sponsored team
>my friends dont know and theyd disown me if they found out
>have to skate with my friends yet somehow also go to team practice without friends knowing
>its a few weeks until the competition
>got a job washing and grooming dogs
>people keep calling me andy instead of Brink

what the fuck am I going to do?
>>
>>669019043
I can't hide from that. I was wrong for cheating but I really should have followed through. It's fucking sucks.
>>
>>669018882
I'm a woman and wish I was a man. Not lesbian. But always secretly wanted.
>>
>>669019587
life is so much easier when you dont have to worry about finding more drugs to stay at base level

its worth the couple months feeling like shit
>>
File: sad-doggo.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
sad-doggo.gif
2MB, 395x313px
>>669011589
Shit man, don't let some distance ruin something good.
Unless you think you'll cheat on her or she'll cheat on you, there's nothing wrong with ldr's other than the actual sex you'll be missing out on.
Have a chat with her and see if she feels the same.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (18KB, 146x130px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
18KB, 146x130px
I played the new game Firewatch and I can't get Delilah off my mind.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Lost my diamond 5 promos again.
>>
>>669019871
>other than the actual sex you'll be missing out on.

yeah but the visiting sex makes up for it
>>
I'm on IPS and ive been clean off of IV heroin and meth for almost a year but my probation officer just told me I cant be with the girl I want to be with because she caught a shoplifting charge last year. I kept talking to her and I might go to jail. Also shes 17. The struggle.
>>
>>669010246
It's Valentine's day and I'll never get the chance to tell her what she deserved to hear, and now I'll never see her again.
I hope she's doing alright.
>>
>>669019712

I'd swap with you in a heartbeat if I could. Cause I'm really struggling here
>>
>>669020160

your probation officer is fucking her
>>
>>669020160
>IPS

that like probation?

wait a year till she or you is 18, then have your record sealed, commence boning
>>
>>669019525
Good luck m8, best wishes on that.
>>
Pretty sure I'm going to be fired tomorrow cause I've had too many sick days. Part of me cares because I'm supposed to have a job and be a responsible adult, the other part doesn't care cause I hate my job and I live with my parents so I don't have to worry about rent.
>>
>>669010246
I have to wake up in about 2 and a half hourse for class. But i can't sleep because i'm so fucking anxious all the time, and i'm afraid it might lead to me wasting more time carreer wise.
>>
>>669014998
Sorry anon
>>
File: 1448329157635.jpg (7KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
1448329157635.jpg
7KB, 300x57px
>>669012980
I'm not really religious, but isn't this on the grounds of murder?
Also, kill yourself.
>>
>>669016037

How can you not know that your "best friend" is in a serious relationship?
>>
>>669020295
Wouldn't doubt it. My probation officer definatly seem like a lesbian
>>
Nothing is wrong I'm going to get head tomorrow since I worked today .
>>
>>669012980
It's not even the lying about rape that gets me, it's the lack of remorse
>>
>>669010246
I live with my wife and another couple and I so want to fuck the other dudes wife
>>
>>669014998
my condolences. of what?

my dad passed from stomach cancer. sucks
>>
Been over two years since I had any feelings except apathy and irritation.

Not contemplating suicide, but kinda hoping something kills me soon.
>>
>>669019116
this.

I have a degree and I've had different jobs. All of which I've hated.

I've picked up guitar and all I want to do is DJ and produce a little music.. I'm kind of on the old side and I'll probably not get anywhere. However, I can't find motivation for anything else... Best of luck anon.
>>
>>669020446
It's stands for Intensive Probation Services and it's a house arrest program but once I get off in June I'll be good. Shit just sucks.
>>
>>669010431
that's hilarious
>go for it my nigger, follow your destiny
>>
im a model
got a beautiful sweet girlfriend
got a sexy young sidepiece I met at a casting call
make great money, got 22k in savings from the last 4 months
still depressed. dont know what im going to do when the looks start to fade

these threads are the only thing that make me feel better. some of you are in such horrible situations you cant help but feel better
>>
>>669020898

So you can't leave your house at all?
>>
I tried to kill myself in the past like 5 months ago and then i went back to school and saw this girl she was new to the school and i talked to her for a while and i started realizing that the more i talk to her the more feelings i got. I then stopped talking to her for a while then at a party i got very drunk and started talking weird shit to her after that i tried to text her she awnsered one and the dumbass of me ended the convo and i regret that shit so much now when i text her she ignores my texts and when i see her in school its like she tries to avoid me help me /b/ i rly have deep and strong feelings for this girl it was like love at fierst sight but it wnt to shit ive been trying more the feelings are still there and they are not going away any time soon but i feel like she is not interested in me. Her name is Gaby btw i also asked her to be my valentine and she said no, she didn't say a cold no she said it nerviusly and sent her friend to tell me it was a no.
>>
>>669020448

Thanks
>>
i just wanna give some sense to my life, make something grow, but i keep having these delusional dreams about conquering the world. fuck me and fuck my father, i am no conqueror.
>>
>>669021102

ILL TAKE RUN-ON SENTENCE FOR 600 ALEX
>>
>>669021053
No I leave for work and stuff but I have to turn in a weekly schedule with where I'm supposed to be at all times which my P.O. has to approve
>>
>>669019587
do it while you can, not that i cant, i have no desire to, i feel like i live my life for the 2 weeks a month i can use opiates.
>>
>>669012980
People like you are the reason god doesn't speak to us anymore you deplorable filth.
>>
I have Ready 2 Rumble boxing paused in the middle of a game. It's been 7 years and I made it most of the way through the game but i dont have a memory card still and I dont want to lose my progress in the game. I cant afford a memory card and I dont know how im going to get one
>>
>>669020202
Why can't you see her again, anon?
>>
>>669021102
don't kill yourself and suck it up.

faggot.
>>
>>669010246
gf cheated on me last two months of our relationship with best friend.
lied about it from the start.
drink myself to death, smoke pot, and abuse painkillers/ muscle relaxers ever since, about a month ago. My social life is falling apart because all of our friends were mutual. around four different girls have approached me, but I just can't talk to them because I'm scared I'll never be happy. that's the short version.
>>
>>669012980
You're the type of person that makes me hate this pathetic generation that I'm in. Just kill your self, cunt
>>
>>669021102
Plz help anons
>>
>>669012980
hope you get raped for real.
and murdered
>>
>>669021102
you suck, you're just and adolescent prick. grow some fucking balls, life is much more terrible than just one bitch ignoring you. you'll be ignored and worse, get on with your fucking life man. do shit, work on your body, write a light novel, start a company. you'll die fucking alone but at the top of the world, at least.
>>
>>669021823
>>669021595

way to get baited you stupid faggots.

>girls piss me off waaaaa
>>
>>669021733
She's alive, just, I don't have her facebook, and we live in different cities now.
I want to move back to that town, I grew up there, would be nice to humour the joke that that place is a black hole that nothing escapes.
>>
>>669021752
Its not as easy as it sounds anon
>>
>>669021790
You will be happy, you deserve it.

Shes the one who did wrong not you.
>>
I havent been really happy in a few years. I try to socialise, but I feel like shit everytime I leave home.
>>
>>669021916

It's bait you fucking faggot. Seen that post before.
>>
>>669021050
If you expect to gain a little more money than what you already have then you should learn about stock trading. You could potentially turn your modeling gains into enough money to start your own company, or if you are good enough you could make enough money so that you wouldn't need a company.

You got a headstart with your looks, most traders reach the point you are without near as many savings and then proceed to make a living doing it.
>>
>>669022092

you need drugs. real talk. most of the faggots in this thread need some type of drugs
>>
i got 1k tax return cause im in college, it was supposed to help pay for school but i spent 800 of it betting. was up at one point to about 1300, then got greedy and kept betting, now i have only 300 dollars left and i feel like a retard for not cashing out earlier.
>>
>>669021050
probably you're gay and that's why u r depressed.
>>
9 years ago today my grandfather died of cancer. Feels bad man
>>
this sandwich is pretty good
>>
>>669022238
You fucked up, maybe you could sell weed?
>>
File: 1430073973258.jpg (835KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1430073973258.jpg
835KB, 986x1000px
Been depressed for a few years now, and it's getting harder to keep going every day. I tried going out more, going to parties, hanging out with friends, but nothing just makes me happy anymore. I'm sick of feeling like garbage all the time, but I have no idea how to fix it. And every time I try, it just needs to something new to get depressed about.
>>
~730k in debt.

It eats me alive at night. Ruining my relationships.

Already declared bankruptcy. Think about suicide all the time.
>>
i really want to make something big but i'm so afraid of myself, i just can't trust my feelings or my passion. i don't want to feel pain or make others suffer. but still, i want to burn the whole world and sit in a fucking throne. i want everything, not capitalism commodities, but glory. i want to feel like i am the biggest king that has ever stepped on earth, like i'm the biggest hero that ever was. fight battles and live adventures, make a city and be remembered by the whole world as a big man, a good man, a dreadful man.

i'm delusional.
>>
>>669011463
wtf fuck off with your 8th grade drama
>>
>>669022889
run away to other continent. change your name. start again. have you thought going to the foreign legion?
>>
>>669022903

well atleast you know what your problem is.

>fight battles and live adventures

im laughing at how lame your dreams are. I wouldnt be surprised if you own a sword
>>
File: 1453964923597.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453964923597.gif
957KB, 500x418px
I'm almost 30 and I'm happily married to a great woman, and I work with a lady friend I've known since grade 8. Both ladies are very attractive. I had 2 very sexual dreams about this friend in the past week. Damn subconscious, stop fucking with me.
>>
28 years old. Great job. Great friends. Good life. Marriageable woman. Amazing past. Good future.

But im still hormonal as fuck and want to cheat so bad even though i never was a cheater.

Im good looking. The opportunity has presented a few times and i havent taken it but.. FUCK.

I wish open relations were culturally accepted. Im a realist and believe were supposed to be that way. But cant hurt my girl.
>>
>>669012980
You will suffer
>>
>>669010246
A lot is happening. The biggest is I'm finally off monitoring for substance abuse. No more drug tests, no more fucking doctors, I'm happy as fuck because I finally get to focus on getting my Pilot License without having to spend all of my time at AA mtgs

What depresses me is my bro killed himself before he could see me get all this done. He an hero last halloween.
>>
>>669010431
green text this.
>this isnt a greentext thread
shit
>>
>>669010246
I feel like I want to die, and I don't know why.
But I'm also incredibly afraid of death. Even phrased as just "sleeping without dreams forever" makes me frightened.
But nothing makes me happy anymore, and I lost that sense of purpose that kept me going before.
I need help, but my family is in a tight spot and I don't want to burden them, and I don't have anyone else to lean on.
Just... I don't know.
>>
>>669022889

Dam, how did you amount that amount?
>>
I try to validate my life by trying and becoming skilled in new things all the time. Painting, snowboarding, skydiving, base jumping, piano, video editing, music composition, guitar.

I kind of just want to die though. The only reason I don't an hero is because I know it'd make the people around me sad.
>>
>>669023256

lrn2cheat you stupid faggot. at the very least learn where to get expensive whores.
>>
>>669023191
i don't own a fucking sword, i'm just a fucking punk/college student. most of the time i'm either on the streets drunk af or in my fucking room studying. i just kinda have this feeling that this world is fucking boring. i have been in fights and i love that fucking feeling, the power, the strength. shit, i just want the world to end and be a fucking hunter, plunder villages and rape women.
>>
>>669022889
fuck it. money is just money. 7 years later you can go back to buying on credit

its really not a big of a deal. so many people file bk

whats the worst that'll happen? not like they can kill you or anything
>>
>>669023164

Legion doesn't accept people on the run anymore mate
>>
>>669023712
get into mma you fag bag..
>>
File: file.jpg (151KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
151KB, 899x1599px
Dated a girl for 3 years and now I'm in college still with her but not feeling the same anymore. We used to have this spark and never have any issues. Now it almost feels like she likes me more than I like her. Probably because she is the only gf I've ever had and I don't want to lose her, but at the same time I really want to know what it's like to be with other people.
Unfortunately I'm afraid that if I do break up and cut connections with her, that I'd never find someone who cares for me as much as she does. She's literally the only person I know who legit gives a shit about me and isn't some fake poser bitch. I have no idea what to do rn and Idk if this even makes sense as I type it...
>>
>>669012980

Anyway to find out who this little cunt is?!?!?!
>>
>>669023712

LARPing sounds perfect for you dude. Not even kidding. You get to pretend to be a badass knight or whatever.
>>
Want to quit career and do something that I love. Money is too good to just walk away from. I still make six figures in a shit economy. What do?
>>
>>669011799
Not bad anon
>>
File: 1410620705354.jpg (2MB, 1664x1586px) Image search: [Google]
1410620705354.jpg
2MB, 1664x1586px
used to be depressed, its been 4 years since i got out of the hole, had it for 5 years, Im 28, things are going much better than i ever expected, it helps if you try to do as little as possible and avoid stress, i have a good job now and i just need to take it easy and keep my head above the water, it feels impossible but you'll get out eventually.
>>
>>669023998

its not real you pathetic faggot
>>
>>669023858
and fight for others people profit? what am i a gladiator? no... i want people to fight for my profit, lead them and make something big. but shit, why the fuck would i do that, i have a nice life... i hate this fucking world, i'll never be anybody.
>>
>>669011734
whatever faggot keep telling yourself that
>>
>>669011669
what? explain moar
>>
>>669010431
prove her right faggot
>>
>>669011908
You dont need it, find something resourceful to do. Shit happens naturally.
>>
>>669012070
speak or hold it inside I don't care. But don't tease us with your vague booking just spit it out
>>
>>669010246
My dick is pointed towards the ceiling, but it won't go down
I'm really upset
how do I fix?
>>
lots of people kill themselves each year.

some of you would be better off

most of you are just in a bad situation though.
>>
My rib has been in constant pain for a month or so. Feels like I've been stabbed or something.

Haven't slept for days.
>>
>>669023871
Anyone? :(
>>
>>669024053
but it's just fucking fantasy, what i need it's a real epic... being in a real story, not a fantasy one with dragons and shit. just being somebody in this world, playing with its fate, not roleplaying. i've thought of being in a political party and convince them on taking arms. but i don't believe in anything so, how can i be a politician?
>>
>>669024503
Then go to sleep, anon. It will all be better in the morning.
>>
>>669012791
Legit
>>
>>669012483
That's so fucked up. Have you thought about a defense contractor?

I work for one and literally everyone is a veteran on disability. Its usually a plus if you're a marine
>>
>>669024661

The pain has kept me up for days. Probably should visit the doctor.
>>
>>669024178
not with that attitude you won't cunt.

you know what's awesome about the gladiator?

He knows he fights for the big nosed jew and other people profit. But they will never know what it's like. the adrenaline, the pride, the honor. These things are all yours and cannot be taken away from you.
Your life is nice, but it's fucking boring... Go out there and live.

LIVE YOU MAGNIFICENT CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT.
>>
>>669024781
Nah

What does a doctor even know anyways
>>
>>669010246

Everyone on /b/ is being such a faggot all day, every day and I don't know what to do.
>>
>Be me
>20
>Living with parents.
>One true friend. states away.
>5 year girlfriend
>Not sure if I love her anymore
>Planned to move in together
>Feel stuck in rut
>Want to make a change
>Not sure what to do.
>>
>>669012791
noice
>>
>>669024909
Become a faggot and suck dicks with us
Oh wait
You're on /b/, too fucking faggot
>>
>>669024938
going to college?
>>
>>669023871
If you can, make it work. Other wise do what's best for you. Just be a fucking man if you end it and tell her the truth.
>>
>>669012980
I hope you really get raped.
>>
>>669024090
I still have it since age 15, I'm 33 now, 18 years and counting. I' having suicidal thoughts now
>>
>>669022513
i know where to get it, i'll consider it thanks. most likely just going to get a part-time job
>>
>>669024938
Off yourself
You've put yourself in a shit loop that only a shit wizard can escape
Are you a shit wizard?
>>
>>669012980
bait

but if its not I hope someone here doxxes you. You are the worst kind of filth
>>
>>669012980
If this is true. You're basically Judas. Just without the Jesus part
>>
>>669024552
What to say anon, I could't say what you are feeling right now.If you leave her you leave what might be the best thing to happen to you, if you stay you may never get 0out of this weird rut your in.

I'd say stay, whatever is happening you must have felt love at some point strongly enough that you both fell for each other.

Its just me thought, your the ultimate decider.
>>
>>669012980
The reason why some people should kill them selves way earlier than they plan too.

You fucking pieces of shit
>>
>>669014998
I'm sorry.
>>
>>669019051

Where do you order your drugs from?
>>
>>669024632

so you think LARP is a fantasy but politics isnt?

you have the thought processes of a child.

You really should start LARPing. Youd love it.
>>
File: 1455131922182-b.gif (90KB, 1231x930px) Image search: [Google]
1455131922182-b.gif
90KB, 1231x930px
Where to begin.....
Lol jk life is all good for me
I just came in my girl
Smoked some dank shit and now I'm watching Django and eating ice cream.
Look on the bright side anons. Your alive and young. Take life by the horn s /b/ros love yall
>>
>started masturbating at age 8
>really liked it
>was never taught about moderation
>now I can't stop
>my dick hurts and my palms are sometimes red from blood
>but it still feels so good

help me please /b/
>>
>>669010431
Rolling dubs for school shooting
>>
>>669025076
I did, quit after 2 semesters. Couldn't find anything that really interested me.
Thinking about going to a vocational school
>>
>>669025571

the darknet. there are plenty of places to get drugs from online. nucleus is the market I currently use. It's really nice to be able to literally shop for drugs off a menu and have them delivered in 2 days.
>>
>>669013390
Anon, go back with #1. My gf is like your #1. Its hard to find a girl that really wants you to be pushed into greatness, and will help you get there. #2 will just drag you down. 20 years from now you will wonder why you let such a supportive caring girl go for a girl that just wants to have you fall down with her..
>>
File: 1455483487194.png (242KB, 446x422px) Image search: [Google]
1455483487194.png
242KB, 446x422px
my girlfriend wanted to commit suicide on our 3rd anniversary, just to show how unhappy she was with life. so i called her parents, who called 911 and cops came to make sure everything was okay. she was taken to a 72 hour suicide watch, and blamed me for ruining her life. people say that i saved her from killing herself, she still tells me that I ruined her life by keeping her from dying. then she broke up with me. this was a year ago, and she's keeping me from being happy with other women by telling them that I'm selfish. did i do the right thing?
>>
>>669010735
Shit man, same happened to me. Not as long term, only about 2 year, but the pain is still there.
>>
I hope that I get diagnosed with cancer and only have a few years to live. Don't have the balls to kill myself.
>>
we should all join forces and become one giant rolling ball of autistic fury
>>
File: 1455393865428.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1455393865428.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>669012980
>>
>>669019542

In the same boat. Call Centre work is fucking horrid
>>
File: YnYU6Sv.jpg (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YnYU6Sv.jpg
452KB, 1920x1080px
>>669026016

Should have let her died. You would have been the widowed boyfriend and gotten so much pussy
>>
>>669014998
dem feels. Condolences
>>
>>669026089
This already happened a long time ago
The ball just keeps on growing
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.