[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove your not normie >or that you are inadvertently

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: abrie5.jpg (194KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
abrie5.jpg
194KB, 500x375px
Prove your not normie
>or that you are inadvertently
>>
>>668648352
I know and use the terms
>your
>you're
>you are
Correctly
>>
>>668648352

Define "normie".
>>
>>668648797
that proves neither, op here they point take you our better at grammeer then me
>>
>>668648797
I know and use the terms
>there
>their
>they're
>they are
>thurr
Correctly
>>
>>668648352
>alison brie

fuck yes OP
>>
>>668648352
I pissed in bottles in my room for literal years.
>>
>>668648993
depends on who you ask, me, i say if you've spent more than 100hrs on /b/ your not a normie, this could've been the first ten min you've been here and your still not a normie just no proof
>if you ask r9k tho it just means you get laid
>>
>>668648352
I'm browsing for my toilet. Was done shitting 30 minutes ago, but here I am, in another thread.
>>
Who on earth would actually want to stand out, just for the reason of standing out.. If you're not considered a "normie" just because you're fat, have no friends or like my little pony... That just means you're immature and probably not talented.
>>
>>668649470
who dont?
>>
>>668648352
I've only had sex with 5 women.
>>
>>668649662
From * looks like a just picked a dozen oopsie daisies.
>>
>>668648352

See how clear it is nobody asked purple panties to take her clothes off? /b/ is purple panties.
>>
>>668648352
wow long time i dont see that picture

I should have it as well in some old /b/ folder in some harddrive

Tomorrow i will search old folders and post some old shit!!!
>>
File: cuddlin.gif (789KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cuddlin.gif
789KB, 300x168px
>>668648352
this is my fetish
>>
>>668648352
>>
>>668649662
on a desktop. with crt monitors. triple. 29".
>>
>>668649623
hell I've been on /b/ 100 hours today.
>>
>>668649985
me too!!!! ive been looking all over for a guy raping a girls ass and just beating the living shit out of that worthless wench. anyone have a lead? id given up until now
>>
>>668650058
yay for image swap
>>
i never hold my farts

never
>>
>>668650224
and there's a fridge just outside arms reach. I simply need to lean forward just so slightly.
>>
>>668648352

well, it's fucking friday night and i'm responding to your shitpost, so that pretty much narrows it down i think.
>>
>>668648797
Wait there's a difference between you're and you are ?
>>
OP here
>the great faggot in the sky
just posting my thoughts on what a normie is, there seems to be some debate. There are typical social memes that heavily influence how we veiw and interact with the world, these things are not defined by logic but really more tradition based on genetic expectations, influential media, and just general social consensus's. A normie is at the core of it someone who follows social norms simple for the sake of doing it, they are unaware of the world around them and for some reason feel no need or lack the capability to become more aware of it. Anyone who notices truths behind the suggested reality, and makes their own observations to find some sort of understanding is thus, not a normie
>inb4 redpill faggots
>>
>>668648352

I went with my sister to a gangbang last Saturday and she fucked 25 guys.
>>
>>668648352
is there a set of this?
>>
Other than living with my mom I am pretty much a normie.
>>
whats a normie
>>
>>668650995
>this
guess it is just a question of whether or not you are a lazy nigger
>>
>>668651186
dont even feel bad about that pretty much everyone is since the economy sucks.
>>
>>668648993
If you could be considered normal by any definition, you're too normal for this place

get the fuck out
>>
>>668651180
please god be true
>story?
>>
>>668651058
tl;dr
>>
>>668651324
i'm fat but i think i only look "chubby" because of the standard put out by people like boogie2988
>in that way i'm kind of normie
>>
>>668648352
The human eyeball perceives three colors of light (red, green, yellow) with the cone cells. It perceives shades of light with rod cells. A color blind person usually has difficulty perceiving the color green (which is what dogs can't see). The reason we don't constantly see our noses or the veins in our eyeballs is because our brain automatically filters those out. A person who is near sited has an eyeball that refracts light too sharply causing it to cross before it reaches the optical nerve. A person who is far sighted has an eyeball that doesn't refract light sharp enough which causes the light not to cross as it hits the optical nerve.
>>
>>668651356

My sister has always wanted to go to a gangbang, and she found one advertised in the city she is living in. She didn't want to tell her husband so she asked me if I would go with her. I don't live in the same city she lives in so I flew in from NY and we made a weekend of it.

I watched her have sex with 25 guys. There were other women there as well, and I had sex with one that had giant fucking tits.
>>
Ive been a regular on /b for a decade
>>
>>668648352
I have aspergers
>>
>>668649985
i think it's weird to not jerk off to girls getting slapped
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 1000x750px
>>
>>668651762
>tofuckingkek
your literally autistic!
>>
>op here
been on here a few months, gotta say this is my first good thread
>unashamed to self bump
>>
>>668651975
Yes, I'm sure youre living it up with the "top kekedness"
>>
>>668651959
saved
>>
>>668651699
how do you find a gangbang, and is your sister hot
>>
I'm 33 and still live with my father. I have three computers in my room, along with a laptop, a tablet, a micro tablet, a psp. My life consists of doing fucking nothing but sit around and play vidya and watch whatever sounds good at the moment. I can't seem to get a job because of reasons. The few friends I have are always telling me how lucky I am, or how smart I am, etc.

>I wish I felt the same way

also, normies are fucking shit.
>>
>>668652581
you a wizard?
>id honestly be amazed if you weren't
>would love to hear what life decisions lead to where you currently are
>>
File: IMG_2270.jpg (134KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2270.jpg
134KB, 800x600px
>>668652581

>reasons
>>
I look and seem normal to mostly everyone except a few close friends and my gf. On the surface I am normal on the inside I am not.

Ex: everytime I see a black person I sing in my head "niggggggas might snatch your necklace and next theives might jack your necklace can anyone tell me who Kanye West is"
>>
>>668652405

No idea how she found it, I would imagine on craigslist or fetlife or something.

My sister is hot enough to have had every dude at the gangbang nail her. There were times when I was trying to go over to check on her and make sure she was still okay and I couldn't physically get to her because there were so many dudes trying to get it.

By comparison, the rest of the women weren't as well attended, but I thought they were all pretty decent looking.
>>
File: party.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
party.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
still a shithead though
>>
>>668649985
So much /b/
>>
>>668653543
Woah look at this fag
>>
>>668652891
Well, I'm far from a kissless virgin, so there's that. Got married when I was 22. big mistake, lasted about a year. Dated what was uknown to me at the time an underage b&, got v& at 24, did hard time. got out just over three years ago. Been mostly healing mentally, shit was fucking scarring. Anyways have always been a little autisitic, you know- introvert, good with mechanical and electronic shit, but I was never good enough to turn it into a career. I had a place at one time anon, and a car, and even somewhat of a life. Some parts I miss, some I certainly don't. I haven't lost hope yet, but it's not looking good man.
>>
>>668653543
wtf? were you hosting a block party next to a traffic stop? why are you drunk AND ready for cavity searches
>>
File: 6213_NotAshamed_lg.jpg (20KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
6213_NotAshamed_lg.jpg
20KB, 250x375px
>>668654155
dubs don't lie. I was hosting a block party and searching inside assholes
>>
>>668652891
Dude it has a image
>>
>>668653973
and the worst part is since you're a convict you prolly can't get a good job
>that shits fucked man
>>
>>668654292
Shit, a good job? I'd take any job. But even then it's hard since I'm in a rather small town.

>Shit is indeed fucked
>>
>>668654284
maybe i'd prefer to post nothing than just post the first tolerable one on google image
>cough, cough
>>
>>668648352
stuck not dating clingy fat girl
cant hang out with friends or she flips out
know a lot about me to blackmail me
have anxiety issues
can only sleep if im watching king of the hill, futurerama, or avgn vids
want to anhero but im in top of my class in school
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.