[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>be American
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 84
File: image.png (866 KB, 597x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
866 KB, 597x595
>be American
>get shot
>>
>>666191375
The only good thing about America are slutty girls like this. They're basically a nation of guns, sluts and fast food.
>>
Die warrior's death with pride
>>
>be European
>get raped by regugees
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x300
>be Yuropoor
>constantly cucked by everyone
>no freedoms living in nanny state
>so much butthurt
>>
>>666191508
Jealousy detected
>>
European women = sand nigger meat hole
>>
>>666191689
At least you're alive
>>
File: 1453882186638.jpg (21 KB, 267x205) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453882186638.jpg
21 KB, 267x205
>>666191580
>>
>>666191777
> be European
> think being towel head fuck toy is living
>>
>>666191734
Jealous of what? That you can't find a girl that won't fuck a nigger if she has a chance? That you're so fat you have eating contests and call them sports? That your main sport, handegg, requires fat people? That sending your kid to school is like sending it to war? That you have to get a mortgage every time you have a flu? Come on.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x480
>be American
>put guns in pickup truck before going to church
>get 10 miles per gallon in truck because gas is $1.49 per gallon / $0.35 per liter
>girls wear bikinis because no Muslims around to rape them
>Guys have guns to handle Muslims if there were
>freedom everywhere
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 494x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 494x358
>>666192393
>>
>>666192393
In America when we're butthurt about some jock boning our girl we shoot up the school. You europoors rub your tiny pickers and cry softly in "mum's" basement while a bunch of refugees take your prime puss to brown town. I figure that's the jealousy tip of the iceberg here.
>>
>>666192645
Yes, I'm butthurt because I'm in my 5th year of college and I didn't pay anything for it. When I finish, I won't have any student loans hanging over my head because school is free.

I'm butthurt because in 8 years of elementary school and 4 years of high school I never saw one case of bullying and I never heard of a kid killing himself because he was bullied. I also never heard of school shooting.

I'm butthurt because I don't have to pay any medical bills. I can have 10 surgeries and not pay anything because healthcare is free.

>>666193004
>>666191580
Also, you Americans speak bad of the refugees and the Europeans, but you are Europeans and in one hand you're even worse than refugees. Refugees at least have their own culture and they're running away from war. Americans, on the other hand, just moved to a new continent, killed everyone who was there before you and started rolling in hot dogs and french fries. And now you're getting involved in any war in the world and say "MURICA IS IN THE WAR!!!" even though there was never a real war on the US soil.

ffs, you're such pussies you even send drones to fight your battles and kill innocent people.
>>
>>666193503
This guy won the thread
>>
File: zozzle.jpg (172 KB, 681x765) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zozzle.jpg
172 KB, 681x765
>>
>>666191508

we also have hand-egg (go Broncos!)
>>
>>666193503
There's more of that iceberg lol. So from what i gather it makes you sad that you live in some shit tier country while we can do whatever we want.

You said it yourself you guys are such fairies we don't even bother sending really people to slap you around.
Basically if my Chinese made ipod can kick your ass why am i going to bother?
>>
>>666193724
Samefag.
>>
File: danmark.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
danmark.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>666193004
Mfw i live in a country every one hates because we want no sand niggers
>>
>>666191375
>be French
>get shot
>can't shoot back
>>
File: 1448524145270.gif (999 KB, 500x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448524145270.gif
999 KB, 500x400
>>666194251
Kek
>>
America is a great country, it's just the majority of people are retarded.
>>
>>666194050
lol, you have less freedoms than Muslim women. NSA is spying on you, you can't swear on TV, you can't show tits on TV, you can't drink till you're 21, you can't go to college unless you're rich... They brainwashed you so much that you think you live in the land of freedom and prosperity while you're just doing whatever your government wants.

And no, I was talking about sending your drones to Middle East, not Europe. And those men in Middle East are at least fighting with their own hands and sacrificing their lives for their beliefs. Americans just like to send drones and pound their chest thinking they're the greatest. What a shit country you are...
>>
File: 1450323265562.jpg (59 KB, 560x292) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450323265562.jpg
59 KB, 560x292
It's how we say hello.
>>
>>666193503
Ffs sending drones is the war equivalent of hitting autoplay
>>
>>666191375

Odd, I'm 40 years old, and I've never been shot once. Not has anyone I know.

Weird.
>>
>>666193503

there are consequences of living in a warlike culture like Americas and being surrounded by warriors from an early age

btw what country are you from and what college do you go to?
>>
>>666194758

*Nor
>>
>>666194758
The only people who don't get shot in Murica are the people who are shooting others. So, how many kids did you kill in 40 years of your life?
>>
>>666194599
If the NSA is spying on me Theyre bored as fuck. Also your facts are wrong. You can swear and show tits. Just not on certain channels. Also I went to college and paid out of pocket. Not rich just worked hard for what I have. Drinking till 21 is a formality but it IS a dumb one. However nothing you said is really a bug deal.. Kind of a moot post
>>
>>666194859

None.

I own two handguns, and a deer hunting rifle.

I must be an anomaly.
>>
>>666195021
Big*
>>
>>666194599
>his idea of swearing is saying fanny
>>
>>666194599
Yeah those rules are for brown and or poor people. Don't be sad that you couldn't handle it here. I'm sure sharia law has something for you too kiddo.

Why would i waste my time fighting a bunch of sand niggers with my own hands? It's not like they're raping the shit out of our women lol. Although i guess we'll bail you guys out, again. Let's see whats left of your economy hmmmmmm
>>
>>666195204
MY WORD!
>>
>>666193503
Fucking brutal. But fair.
>>
>>666195021
Doesn't matter what you do, I wouldn't like anyone spying on everything I do. And it's certainly not how freedom looks like.

And you can swear and show tits, but only on commercial television, right? Tits are somehow a taboo in a country that has more porn movies than people.

I went to college and didn't have to work hard. I had a side job just to get some extra money for paying rent (a $70 dollar rent) and going out. College is a hard work as it is and you shouldn't be working hard just to pay for it.

And it is a big deal because you or someone else said "We can do whatever we want". Well you obviously can't and you obviously have less freedoms than Europe, just don't realize that.

>>666195243
Who will you bail out? Whose economy? You do realize Europe is not a country, right? Or are you one of those stupid fucks?
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 456x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 456x469
>>666194143
Same
>>
>>666195424
Fucking fag. But same.
>>
>>666191375
> be American
> be white
> not get shot
>>
>>666195520
Doesn't justify it, but they're spying on you too.
>>
>>666195520
> doesn't answer direct questions about country/college
> doesn't realize the euro ties every shit economy in Europe together
> sad trombone
>>
>>666191508
>They're basically a nation of guns, sluts and fast food.

This post made me hard.
>I hate fast food though.
>>
>>666195057
Well let's put it this way: statistically your chances of being shot are 100 times higher than winning the lottery
>>
File: Hb9Ixr3b.jpg (31 KB, 379x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hb9Ixr3b.jpg
31 KB, 379x420
>be brazilian
>get robbed
>>
>>666195520
Why are you so ashamed to let someone see what you do behind closed doors? Do you enjoy watching sand niggers rape children? No wonder your so scared of us
>>
>>666195520

>Doesn't matter what you do, I wouldn't like anyone spying on everything I do.

I love when people say this, NSA is only collecting data on people it is interested in. Not everyone. Nobody there gives a shit about the average person's activities online and it would be a massive waste of time and resources to even bother.

Seriously do people really believe this shit?

Source: I used to do SIGINT in the military.
>>
>>666195972
Nope still not afraid of an inanimate object
>>
>>666195879
What question about country/college? I didn't see it. But I won't say what country since it's not really relevant. I'm studying my native language to be a teacher. But it doesn't matter which college I'm going. Every college has the same rules about paying, except the private ones, of course.

And Euro is not a currency in every European country. It's not even a currency in all the countries in the EU. Also, if ones shitty economy affected others shitty economy so much, then why is Germany blooming while Greece is falling apart?

>>666196162
Not ashamed, I just feel that's violation of my freedom. But you're an American. You could never understand that. Your government got you all thinking that's normal and that's how freedom should look like.
>>
>>666195243
>muh economy
>i dont get a penny from the economy but muh economy
>>
>>666195021
My National TV can show two men buttfucking each other on prime time and no one will care.
>>
>>666196749
i will care
>>
>>666196749
I would care.
>>
>>666196224
just divide the number of million dollars or more winners in america per year by the number of public shooting deaths per year and it's 100
>>
>>666191375
No and no.
>>
>>666196440

ok since English apparently isn't your first language im gonna help you out here

>And it's certainly not how freedom looks like.
>Your government got you all thinking that's normal and that's how freedom should look like.

you need to replace the "how" with "what". you're saying it wrong it should read like this

>And it's certainly not what freedom looks like.
>Your government got you all thinking that's normal and that's how freedom should look like.
>>
>>666197084
Yeah, you're right. I don't want to be an American or get shot.
>>
>>666196993
You're a retard. That's not citing anything that's just saying, "nah bro math totally checks out. Don't worry about it. I don't have any specific numbers, but I can explain arithmetic"
>>
>>666197174
what you're saying literally makes no sense. there's nothing more concrete than hard numbers
>>
>>666197264
So show us the hard numbers...
>>
>>666196749

do you think it's ok for children to see that?

also why the fuck would I want to be flippin through the channels and then see some shit like that?
>>
>>666191375
>because you're a nigger.
>>
>>666197138
Oh, thanks for correcting me.
>>
>>666197304
Pretty sure he was exaggerating...
>>
>>666196440
The country your from isn't relevant to a discussion involving the laws in the country you're from? Right.....

As far as Germany, easy. You guys are Germany's bitches again if you haven't noticed.

Based on your understanding of the world around you i figure you a little bitch living in America (mom's basement probability high). You're obviously afraid of an inanimate object. Most likely you can't handle being a man so you claim you're really a woman on the inside. You're bullied and to weak to stick up for yourself. So basically you can't handle it in America and wish you could run away to Europe were you believe it's ok to be soft.

Lol
>>
>>666197264
"The number of atoms in a grain of sand is 100x the amount of stars in the galaxy"
>oh really? Where did you hear that?
"All you have to do is multiply the number of stars in the galaxy by 100 and you'll see it's the same as the number of atoms in a grain of sand. It's basic math idiot. Nothing more concrete than numbers."
>>
>>666196440
Funny. For a European you sure write like an uneducated hick. The south? They don't like fags there. Might explain the butthurt
>>
>>666197304
>>666197461
I was exaggerating but i saw dick surgery and naked old people around 8PM.
Sex is something normal and healthy, why would you hide it?
>>
>>666197874
> For a European you sure write like an uneducated hick
Well maybe because english isnt his first language and he actually learned it faggot
>>
>>666196648
Not quite as Americans we pride ourselves on starting wars and gutting the shitty countries we take
>>
>>666197874
It's hilarious too because you can tell he is trying Sooo hard to appear intelligent.
>>
>>666198023
They werent shitty before you invaded them
>>
>Be me 6 months old
>Live in Africa
>Get raped by 35 year old man
>Man thinks baby rectum cures AIDS
>>
File: 1453325308203.jpg (182 KB, 776x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453325308203.jpg
182 KB, 776x768
>>666191375
What if you're not American?
Your bait sux..
>>
File: 1454075973393.png (58 KB, 838x983) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454075973393.png
58 KB, 838x983
>>
>>666198005
Samefag or southernfag, you decide ;)
>>
>>666198055
A faggot defending mudslimes. Sounds like an SJW.
>>
>be european
>fuck blue-eyed blonde girls

feels good man
>>
>>666198324
french
>>
>>666197638
Ahhh, classic American response. Don't agree with someone? Screw the facts, just bully the guy!

Fun fact: I met a lot of people from a lot of different European countries and I never heard of anyone living in their parent's basement. Must be an American thing. There are people who live with their parents until they get married because it's cheaper and because their parents are supportive and don't find their kids to be a burden that they'll kick out on the street when they turn 18. No wonder there's a shit ton of homeless people in the US shitting on every part of that shitty country.

And the country is not relevant because nowhere in Europe is going to college as expensive as in US.

>>666197874
Again, insulting instead of explaining what I got wrong. What a beautiful country, the US!
>>
>>666198055
I'm not the one that went to free college, you get what you pay for sport
>>
>>666191508
Looks like someone bases everything they know off of TV shows and "what their friends say"
>>
File: blonehairblueeyes.png (486 KB, 613x477) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blonehairblueeyes.png
486 KB, 613x477
>>666198348
riiiight.
>>
>>666198105
We don't invade them to make them better moron
>>
>>666192393
>each post is more sad and pathetic
>>
>>666193503
100/10 post.

I fucking love you.

You just fucking roasted the entire americans on this website.
>>
>>666198105
Who?
>>
>>666193503
>calls someone a pussy
>on an anime forum
>>
>>666198645

The ENTIRE Americans???
>>
>>666197910

it is normal and healthy but there's no reason to broadcast explicit sex on television

besides it's not even hidden anyone can get online and watch anything they want

someone saying that the government censoring some things on TV is an infringement on our freedom is a bit ridiculous imo
>>
>>666198464
> be french
> no guns
> shot by sand niggers
>>
>be black
>get arrested
>>
File: 1451947165316.jpg (145 KB, 650x581) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451947165316.jpg
145 KB, 650x581
>>666193747
It's called football you fucking degenerate
>>
>>666193503

>Refugees at least have their own culture and they're running away from war.
Top. Kek. Islamist running away from orther islamists, to seek benefits in the EU? Those poor dears..
>Americans, on the other hand, just moved to a new continent, killed everyone who was there before you and started rolling in hot dogs and french fries.
And, where did these "Americans" come from?

5 years of college has done fuck all for you.
>>
>>666194758
So how old are you really son, it's against the rules to lie.
>>
>>666195423
HEAVENS TO BETSY
E
A
V
E
N
S

T
O

B
E
T
S
Y
>>
>>666199073
Roll
>>
>>666198511
What does the price of college have to do with the quality of the education? Are you seriously that retarded that you think paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for school is good for you? US has one of the worst school systems in the world. What are you on about?

>>666198530
1. Everyday I hear something about shooting in the US. School shooting, street shooting, cup shooting a black guy. Black guy shooting a cop... It's not just tv shows. It's reality and it's all over the news. Not to mention that every presidential candidate ever was talking about guns in his campaign. He's either for or against it, but it's always a topic, it's always something worth discussing.
2. Your porn industry is the biggest in the world and the main career choice for girls who don't finish school or are too lazy to actually do anything is porn. You base 90% of your entertainment on sex. It's either tv shows who promote sex, or pop stars teaching little girls that they should shake their asses to get men. Just look at the OP's picture. The girl on the left is like 15 and she posts pictures of her ass and pics in bras on her social media. And the worst part is that's a normal thing.
3. And don't even try to deny the fast food industry.
>>
>>666199113
Looks like you're not really good at reading because I clearly said "You Americans speak bad of the refugees and the Europeans, BUT YOU ARE EUROPEANS..."

Even a 3 year old would understand that as "You came from Europe "

You're just a bad European seed
>>
File: Jimmies-Rustled.jpg (2 MB, 2916x1257) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jimmies-Rustled.jpg
2 MB, 2916x1257
>>666199513
>>
>>666198467
Not to quick i see. Let me explain no one believes you're from Europe. It appears you're nothing more than America's human run off. You know, one of the worthless people (see tumblr). You're the cancer we let die because you serve no one but yourself. You don't improve society you whine about how society doesn't bend over backwards to accommodate your fragile emotions. We did just go over this.

So is mommy and daddy (we'll assume they're still together) kicking you out because you wish you were a woman or do you simply love nigger cock that much?
>>
>>666199513


>US has one of the worst school systems in the world.

http://www.usnews.com/education/best-global-universities/articles/2015/10/06/map-countries-that-topped-the-2016-best-global-universities-rankings
>>
File: 1.jpg (3 KB, 120x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
3 KB, 120x125
>>666191375
1
>>
File: 2.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>666191375
2
>>
>>666198467
Style and cadence, not any specific error
>>
File: 3.jpg (3 KB, 116x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
3 KB, 116x125
>>666191375
3
>>
>>666199839
No, your post was stupid. Why not say
>Europeans, on the other hand, just moved to a new continent, killed everyone who was there before you and started rolling in hot dogs and french fries.?
>>
>>666193503
Keep believing that faggot..plus, you sll look like pussies
>>
>>666200325
>Universities full of foreigners ranked by ranking ranking univeristy according to US standars
>US School system with real us middle/highschoolers
>>
>>666193724
No, he proved he was a real fag
>>
>>666199839
>You're just a bad European seed

From a representative of a continent of occasional genocides and virtually ceaseless wars?
>>
>>666198645
I think they call this message board masturbation
>>
>>666200573

Why do the foreigners come here to go to school then?

Because it's expensive?
>>
>>666194394
The minority..fixed
>>
>>666191777
Nice trips
>>
>>666194599
Keep believing thay cucky
>>
File: Orly.png (959 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Orly.png
959 KB, 1280x720
>>666193503
Thread.
Hahah and dont forget their health care, haha. FUCKING TRASH AMERICUNTS your country is a shit with as jews/niggers/spics owners.

ENJOY.
>>
>>666199513
Worst school system yet better country. Maybe you metric is off?
>>
>>666191508
Sounds like paradise
>>
>>666195520
You already have everything you do spied on, cucky McCuckinstein
>>
>>666193503
/thread
>>
>>666193503
You have your government running your life with you 50% tax rate and $8 gas. You're weak against terrorism and have literally nothing going for you. We have the best medicine, strongest military, top scientists, and the most global influence. We dont have to wait 6 months to see a doctor. Oh, we also have a lower rate of violent crime despite our guns.
>>
>>666199513
Ok, so you know this much about the USA? Obviously, you have heard alot, and alot of what you have heard is the worst.

It's not much different living here than in European countries, I would know
>>
File: Teamwork.png (491 KB, 656x678) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Teamwork.png
491 KB, 656x678
>>666201123
True..
>>
>>666195972
So are the odds of getting hit by lightning
>>
>>666195879
Snowden already broke the story on Europe and spying.. Perhaps you didnt get the memo. In most instances the spying is worse on those countries. Get used to the NSA breathing on your lines, queer
>>
>>666199839
All humanity is nothing but a bunch of Africans.
>>
>>666195972
No, they are not. But, 100 higher would be getting in a car accident
>>
>>666200325
Take out the niggers that no other country has and we rise to the top again
>>
>>666192393
You really are that stupid, arent you.. Cant save all the european idiots I suppose..
>>
>>666201667
I think you intended this for that "European". He may have been triggered
>>
>>666201362
>>666201123

Not true unless you are a

Terrorist
Drug lord
Gang leader
Serial killer
Pedophile

etc etc
>>
>>666201325
Well that was just a bunch of total bullshit and you got nothing right.
>>
>>666201917
True
>>
>>666199513
I want to die at the thought of not having jordyns ass to fap to. Don't say you don't feel the same.
>>
>>666201325
I would actually explain in details how wrong you are, but I have to go. My football game is starting soon so I'm going to watch it without being interrupted with commercials every five minutes.
>>
>>666202007
Lolololol.. You cant be THAT stupid anon..can you?
>>
>>666199513
So how badly did daddy beat you when he found out you are "really" a woman / thurst for nigger cock?
>>
>>666191508
Hence, The Greatest Nation on Earth.

Oh, you forgot nukes. We have nukes.
>>
>>666193503
>all these britcucks /threading
Missed the German-anon thread this week, I see?
You're not the majority, doormat, any massive I nflux of culturally backward folk to an area will always, without fail, cause problems. Doesn't matter who goes where, someone will start shit with someone else. The Islamic refugees haven't quite swallowed the whole "being decent to women in public thing" so for example a lot of the men straight up throw them on the ground in cafe lines. And it's because their religion preaches that shit, and they've yet to moderate for the new "not their own" culture they've moved to. But it's their job to meet halfway, Germany did theirs, let them in retardedly easy, but the immigrants have yet to do their end of the deal. That's why all those meanie-bo-beanie "racist" folk seem like they're everywhere. People are livid how disrespectful these guys are, and orchestrating sexual assaults on New Year's Eve to distract from a rash of thefts? Yeah that's fucking helping, you stupid shit. College jacks off certain ideals, try not to simply nod your head and suck up the ideological cum that spurts out. Reality is never as cut and dry as they'll preach.
Fucking euro-cucks, have some fucking pride like German-anon did, be ok with being yourself, don't deride self defense, and it's not racist to dislike slovenly rude people.
I feel like I'm lecturing a child, but sadly that's many are acting in European government. No fucking long term thought, just immediate yes' and no's. And no means for effective self defense from those immigrants who fail to moderate themselves for the citizenry? Shit I'd be calling for a second crusade too.
You Europeans are right fucked and I'm genuinely pitying you right now.
>>
>>666202302
We also decided who else gets to have nukes. Nukes masters
>>
>>666191375
> Be European
> Not have been forced out of my country due to being an uptight religious nutcase
> Not be forced to live with monkeys
> Have most intelligent and best looking women
> Not be fat
Feels good.
>>
>>666202584
Bad teeth European or body oder European?
>>
>>666202164

Prove me wrong.

What reason could they possibly have to spy on a random person like you or me?
>>
>>666191375
if you don't like it then stay the fuck out
we don't want you anyways sandfag
>>
>>666199073
No, no there is already a game called football you play handegg
>>
>>666203047
right on their fucking website
https://nsa.gov1.info/surveillance/
>>
>>666202164
What reason? You really think they are spying ONLY on the "bad guys?".. If you dont know it, then your education system is shot m8. Enjoy your cuckery, faggot..
>>
File: 1452825499326.gif (482 KB, 250x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452825499326.gif
482 KB, 250x210
>>666191375
>be Eurofag
>get arrested for owning butterknife
>get put in prison for saying anything about the holocaust
>fuck women with no concept of shaving excess body hair
>eat food so bad, you need to use vinegar as a condiment
>be invaded by Muslim "refugees" and forced by government to take them in
>countries infested with filthy gypsies
>>
>>666202584

> Be European
Okay. Which country?
> Not have been forced out of my country due to being an uptight religious nutcase
Yet.
> Not be forced to live with monkeys
Those sophisticated Pakistani/Afghans, Syrians, Libyans, Somalis, and others are a cultural wellspring, and benefit.
> Have most intelligent and best looking women
Subjective.
> Not be fat
You. Maybe..
>Feels good.
Good for you.
>>
>>666202584
Any woman falling for a religious nutcase is by defenition not very intelligent. So you are contradict yourself.
>>
>>666203047
Okay, disregarding the fact that literally every state-sponsored surveillance program has served to do nothing but oppress the people (USSR, Syria during the Arab Spring), there are plenty of reasons.

Let's say the government does something you don't like. You get a visit at 6am from a suit saying, unless you stop protesting this thing, they're going to tell everyone about that weird porn you watched.

Shit like this is done ALL THE TIME when there is a state-sponsored surveillance system.

The U.S. (and most countries) have surveillance systems like this. Edward Snowden is hiding in russia for exposing one.
>>
>>666193503

Hey retard, your healthcare isn't free. You've been paying other people's healthcare bills ever since you've been old enough to pay taxes.

I personally know several eurocucks who were bullied in grade school so I don't know what utopian boarding school mommy and daddy sent you to.
>>
>>666203192
You dont get to decide what 'we' want. Get the fuck out of our country if you want to force your will upon us.
>>
File: ChucklesSovietly.jpg (53 KB, 383x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ChucklesSovietly.jpg
53 KB, 383x526
>>666194251
>>
>>666203403

Nice try.
>>
>>666203047
>Prove me wrong.
>What reason could they possibly have to spy on a random person like you or me?
>Posts on 4chan..

Who knows..
>>
>>666203926
because nsa would really admit to it.
the idea is there.
>>
>>666191689
>>666191777
oh you fuckin samefag
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 659x783) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 659x783
Nuking this thread
>>
>>666191375
48 years old, american, I've never been shot
>>
>>666194599
Lol
>be me
>be americunt
>don't be retard
>be low income
>go to college
>eurofags cry
>>
>>666196380
>I used to do SIGINT in the military.
I work with a guy who did SIGINT in the military. He was the dumbest fucking person I've ever met...

Now, explain project PRISM.
>>
File: 1445215049254.jpg (39 KB, 283x269) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445215049254.jpg
39 KB, 283x269
>>666196749
>watches men buttfucking each other
yep, eurofag
>>
>>666203305
No that's divegrass. Football is America's sport. Eat a dick nigger.
>>
>>666203047

It's just in case anon. Everyone is being recorded, they only do something about it if terrorism is afoot.
>>
File: 1452600930823.jpg (117 KB, 392x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452600930823.jpg
117 KB, 392x500
>>666193503
>>
>>666204314
Lold
>>
File: EurabiaMap.jpg (42 KB, 340x329) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EurabiaMap.jpg
42 KB, 340x329
>>
>>666193747
never forget broncuck
>>
File: 1444946037481.jpg (16 KB, 374x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444946037481.jpg
16 KB, 374x250
>>666198152
>be from Mexico
>cartel kills whole family and sells sister to euro pedophiles
>>
>>666191375
You misspelled "French."
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 706x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 706x717
>>
File: sjw.jpg (21 KB, 437x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sjw.jpg
21 KB, 437x337
>>666204254
Yeah answer this polite man's question
>>
File: 1452816589065.png (251 KB, 346x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452816589065.png
251 KB, 346x427
>>666198261
Oh god this is perfect
>>
File: 1449744562982.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449744562982.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>666196082
>be brazilian
>die of starvation
>>
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 1976x1333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 1976x1333
>>
File: 1446138196517.png (450 KB, 449x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446138196517.png
450 KB, 449x642
>>666199073
keep posting!!!!!!
>>
>>666202302
The US let Pakistan, India and north Korea get nukes?
>>
File: jesus-christ.jpg (117 KB, 513x441) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jesus-christ.jpg
117 KB, 513x441
>>
>>666193503
FeeltheBern
>>
>>666191375
i am no american here but what i think
>america was created for captialism
>its te model nation for wealth and freedom possible to the highest level
>given a chance i wud be american .. weeds fuck burger and die happy
>long live america and its slutty girl drug and burger
>>
>>
>>666192393
Lets just face it, unless you're wealthy, your life is going to be one long stab to the balls no matter where you are. If you are successful, you can easily isolate yourself from the average filth that populates this planet. Being rich makes you better than others simply because of the fact that you can live a better life, and use your influence to change alot of things to your will.
>>
>>666204665
>Posting your own screen cap

Fuck off
>>
>>666196380

I'm the one who posted >>666203641


>Doing something the government doesn't like.

Like what planning to bomb a stadium? That scenario you described is completely ridiculous.

You really have no idea how valuable this kind of surveillance is.

We laugh at people that actually believe that anyone at NSA or any other government agency really gives 2 shits about what weird porn you are watching and actually thinks we would waste manpower investigating anyone without a damn good reason or even bothering to find out what kind of porn a person of interest even watches. It's a complete waste of time.
>>
>>666205103
Europe has better actors?
>>
File: 1414943605770.jpg (97 KB, 741x711) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414943605770.jpg
97 KB, 741x711
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 799x633) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 799x633
>>
>>666203641
>Let's say the government does something you don't like. You get a visit at 6am from a suit saying, unless you stop protesting this thing, they're going to tell everyone about that weird porn you watched.
Nigger are you fucking dumb?
>>
>>666205157
>>666204665
samefag
>>
>>666204016

So they get billions of different types of data and then someone reviews all of it?

Makes sense right?

Or maybe they only check on people they are interested in...
>>
File: image.jpg (507 KB, 1536x1709) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
507 KB, 1536x1709
>>666205157
>implying
>>
>>666205103
ok, you do know Hugh Laurie is a brit, right?
>>
File: 1403526212812.jpg (101 KB, 587x446) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403526212812.jpg
101 KB, 587x446
>>
>>666205529
>>666205157
>>666204665
saaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeefag
>>
File: image.jpg (451 KB, 2008x1198) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
451 KB, 2008x1198
>>666205415
>implying too
>>
>>666205595
nigger
>>
>>666205595
>>666205877
stopitfag
>>
I've noticed that sometimes when Americans deflect arguments about niggers or medical care or such by just ignoring them in their own country. "I don't live near a ghetto, who gives a shit", "I'm healthy and got insurance, who cares about medical care." etc. They perhaps don't understand that these problems literally don't exist in the good Europe. There literally isn't one ghetto in Germany or Norway. Not one person has ever been fucked by medical bills in Finland. Europe has shitholes too, but even an EU country has much less effect to Europe, than a state in USA has to USA.
>>
File: Marcus_Kleveland.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Marcus_Kleveland.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>666199073
Football is fucking gay, just like any other team sport that involves kicking or throwing a ball around in a field, you boring faggot.
>>
File: 1446621926573.jpg (43 KB, 480x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446621926573.jpg
43 KB, 480x368
>>666205877
topkek
>>
File: come_again.png (146 KB, 800x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
come_again.png
146 KB, 800x382
>>666206004
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 507x749) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 507x749
>>666205595
Sorry eurocuck
>>
File: 1.jpg (191 KB, 846x694) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
191 KB, 846x694
>>
>>666197138
English not the first language...You idiots do not even have your own language.. It' called english because its a language from england not murica.
>>
>>666204586
>>666204254

Google it. You will find that it requires a warrant to be used on Americans on our soil and it is, like I already said, only used on persons of interest.
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 2030x1176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 2030x1176
>>666205877
>>666205595
wtf
>>
File: 1446199971459.png (128 KB, 405x327) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446199971459.png
128 KB, 405x327
>>666206204
>>
>>666205256
American here
>Europe has better actors?
Europe (in general)? No.
The UK (in particular)? Yes.
>>
File: peptalk.png (1 MB, 1121x575) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
peptalk.png
1 MB, 1121x575
>>666191375
so like, daily ISIS rekt thread? go suicide bomb somewhere else :^)
>>
>>666206143
Well, I know what luxury town house I'm burning down.
>>
File: usa-vs-eu_11.jpg (62 KB, 477x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
usa-vs-eu_11.jpg
62 KB, 477x368
>>
>>666206286
>
>>
>>666196380

There are people in the world that actually defend NSA's actions

Holy shit, that bluepill
>>
>>666206516
So... We're the same.
>>
>>666206744
yes
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 550x467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 550x467
>>
File: pewpew.png (240 KB, 623x629) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pewpew.png
240 KB, 623x629
>>666205745
We know that's bullshit..
>>
>>666194143
Isn't this an edited version f a pic with bill clinton?
>>
>>666206817
kek
>>
>>666206027
>original Mayan blood sport involved a ball and field
Shut up faggot.
>>
>>666193503
damn son.
>>
File: u12.jpg (50 KB, 597x331) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u12.jpg
50 KB, 597x331
>>
>>666206897
At least he has the good sense to choose the Atchisson A-12
>>
>>666206742

Think about how costly it would be to:

>Do an expensive background check on someone to get them a TS clearance.
>Train them.
>Pay them a lot of money.
>Have them run extremely expensive classified equipment.

Ok NSA Anon here is what I want you to do today, check up on Jonny Jackshit's browsing history. We need to find out what he bought on Amazon last weekend. When you're done with that go through Adam Asscrack's text log and see if he has been talking to Susie Rottencrotch. Thanks.

>A day in the life of an NSA employee.
>>
File: huehuehuehue.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
huehuehuehue.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>666192393
>get a mortgage every time you have a flu
>>
>>666193503
This nigga never heard of the Civil War before
>>
>>666207167
Nope. Not even a little bit.
>>
>>
>>666193503
Fuck off bleed heart faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 782x4064) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 782x4064
>>
>>666207330
They'll have a few in Europe, when the EU breaks up..
>>
>>666207330
>Civil War
It's Silver War, dumbass.
>>
File: IqoHtiq.jpg (128 KB, 900x608) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IqoHtiq.jpg
128 KB, 900x608
>>
File: mate.png (71 KB, 926x554) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mate.png
71 KB, 926x554
>>
>>666207289
>TS clearance isn't a thing
>it isn't government centralized, it is a competition of corporations

You're welcome.
>>
>>666207521
mfw you couldnt even find 4 fat nfl coaches so you had to use college teams
>>
>>666207406
Why does US have less inches than europeans (germany)?
USA population basically consists of a mix of europeans and africans.
so it should be between germany and congo.
I don't trust this image
>>
File: USA.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
USA.gif
1 MB, 400x225
In my state, which isn't even that good for pro gun laws, with parental consent i can have a gun at the age of 14.

how does it feel that at the young age of 14, i am more mature and responsible than you europeans will ever be?
>>
>>666207670
ISSA
>>
>>666207497
It must suck being europoor
>>
>>666207751
the meixans and asian pull our average down
>>
>>666207406
Because Americans have small dicks
Too much corn syrup
>>
>>
>>666195424
>>666193724
>>666194729
>>666198645
Same fag
>>
File: Miss UK.jpg (145 KB, 638x770) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Miss UK.jpg
145 KB, 638x770
>europeans find this attractive
>>
>>666207971
>>
>>666193503
>because school is free
MFW you don't understand how taxes work. The reason I take home a lot more than you is because of your "free" school

>I don't have to pay medical bills
I pay $10 max per medical incident, because I'm insured. Which I can afford because I'm not a Europoor.

>never a real war on US soil
Implying that's a bad thing???
"Yea, you go around town fucking other people's wives... but has anyone even ever fucked YOUR wife??? LOL you Americans are such pussies"
>>
>>666203305
Yeah it was gay as fuck. We made it better
>>
File: 1426931011766.gif (258 KB, 624x520) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426931011766.gif
258 KB, 624x520
>>666207971

European women ride in back..
>>
File: AverageAmerican.jpg (469 KB, 1874x1759) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AverageAmerican.jpg
469 KB, 1874x1759
>>666207751
>>666207907
Just accept the fact that you guys have small dicks

It's just sad to see you making up excuses
>>
File: 1405786746094.jpg (653 KB, 1160x963) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405786746094.jpg
653 KB, 1160x963
>>666208161
>>
>>666208119
Meh.. I'd fuck her..
>>
>>666207851
Quite a few countries have their own. Its more like every last bit of your life is for sale it is just a matter of time vs how interesting you become.
>>
>>666207907
So who has bigger dicks? The average blonde blue eyed german or an average caucasian american? omitting all the nigger/sandniggers/jews/asians/mexicans etc etc
>>
>>
File: Bait.png (66 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bait.png
66 KB, 625x626
>>666207670
>>
File: de.jpg (42 KB, 957x963) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
de.jpg
42 KB, 957x963
>>666208357
>>
>>666208243
i am german not american. It's not a good think if your country has a high average. I want to live in a country with 4" average and have a 6" cock
>>
>>666191375
What was the name of the girl on the left?
>>
>>666208545
so... That's not even an argument..
>>
>>
File: 80643920.jpg (95 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
80643920.jpg
95 KB, 640x480
>>666208700
>>
File: 1399506722224.jpg (118 KB, 720x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399506722224.jpg
118 KB, 720x700
>>
File: image.jpg (408 KB, 283x6020) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
408 KB, 283x6020
>>
File: FWyKcg5.jpg (77 KB, 804x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FWyKcg5.jpg
77 KB, 804x600
>>666208243
>he thinks having a floppy skin sock over the tip of his cock makes it bigger and better
must be really small if you need a little skin to add into your measurement

pic related, any european who thinks he has a big dick
>>
File: 80643928.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
80643928.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>>
File: Fixed.jpg (174 KB, 644x1078) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fixed.jpg
174 KB, 644x1078
>>666208357
actually...
>>
>>666208592
Move to Asia and be an aryan God then
>>
>>666208811
Great picture, except you had more mass shootings than days last year.
>>
File: 1344784463393.jpg (168 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1344784463393.jpg
168 KB, 640x480
>>666208926
>>
File: mfw.jpg (67 KB, 587x446) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw.jpg
67 KB, 587x446
>>666208926
we have bubbles too
>>
If I could choose my native birth place, I'd choose Montreal.
You learn the two most important languages as a native speaker, live in a beautiful, wealthy country with intelligent and friendly citizens.
Unfortunately I was born in Germany.
>>
>>666208811
American's say they'll stand up to their government any day now. They'll totally do it, totally. They have guns and stuff, I'm sure they wont hide at home saying it's futile.
>>
>>666191375
Just don't stay in nigger infested urban areas and you'll be fine
I'm 29 and never once seen a gun get pulled on someone in person
>>
File: Cucked_Europe.jpg (40 KB, 413x485) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cucked_Europe.jpg
40 KB, 413x485
>>666191375

Enjoy your caliphate Eurotrash.
>>
>>666204828
Yup. What of it?
>>
>>666208948
hahahaha .Cant you see how wrong this is .. ?
It's 0.6 miles , 1093 yards , 3280 feet , 39370 inches ......0ax0ax0xa0xa0xa.. U stupid amerifag
>>
File: 1440179082855.png (389 KB, 1250x2287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440179082855.png
389 KB, 1250x2287
>>
>>666208243
>American
>Performed in Australia
>Published in London
Top fucking kek
Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 84
Thread DB ID: 477454



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.