[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been a swinger for over a decade. I've had sex

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: 20130505_090440.jpg (813KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20130505_090440.jpg
813KB, 2048x1536px
I've been a swinger for over a decade. I've had sex with more than 200 women. If anyone is curious about the scene, I'll answer questions.
>>
Nah.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>664828868
bingo.
>>
>>664828645

What country you in OP?

Been looking for good clubs in the UK
>>
>>664828868

The OC doesn't help?
>>
>>664829217

America, in the south. I have met British swingers before, in Mexico. Fun fuckers.
>>
>>664829236

Depends a lot. I might have sex with just my wife, or I might have sex with a few during the week. On a trip to a swinger's resort, I had sex with 11 women in one week. Several times with several.
>>
That is a Hello Kitty baseball bat :-)
>>
that pic is disgusting. theres a hair on the orange one and wtf is on her ass cheek
>>
>>664828645
Are you and your wife gross looking like every other swinger I've seen?
>>
How could you let someone else fuck your wife
>>
>>664830227

Yes. We're 63 years old and weigh 260 pounds each. She also has just one tooth.

No, we're pretty hot. Many swingers are. There are plenty of of swingers in their 30s and even younger. I fucked a 21 year old at a party a few years ago. I made her ask my wife for permission :-)
>>
>>664828645
is that u in pic
>>
>>664830711

It works if I like the guy. It's happened dozens of times. I've DPd 5 women.
>>
>>664831280

I'm taking the pic.
>>
>>664831477
wow gay
>>
>>664828645
Post a picture of the best ass you've been with.
>>
>>664831519

It's me and two women. So gay.
>>
>>664828868
You're right, anon. Let's not believe anything written here, let's not even come here at all actually. To hell with this. To hell with even trying.

That's how much of a faggot you sound like.
>>
>>664831622
yeah u fag
>>
>>664831539

I have very few pics :-(
>>
>>664828645
Is your name jacob p?
>>
>>664831192
Show pictures of your two.
>>
>>664832007

Yes. Jacob P. Kidding

>>664832005

Right.
>>
OP can you stop responding to every bait and post a cool story or something?
>>
>>664832183
Hahahaha, that would be great, naughty napier guy
>>
>>664828645
this thread sucks, you're boring
>>
>>664832449

We met a couple once, on vacation in Istanbul. We had met them on a swinger's website ahead of time and agreed to meet them.

They took us to the one "alternative bar" in Istanbul. It's where gays and other deviants went to meet. They had a Lady Gaga impersonator.

We danced and got horny. We fucked them at their place, with a view of the Bosporus and the LED illuminated bridge that spans it.

She's the only Muslim I have ever had sex with. I would guess she was 40 or so, but thin and pretty. After I fucked her, I fucked my wife while they watched.
>>
ever had an std op?
>>
>>664833832

HPV and HSV1. I don't think either go away.

I insist on condoms. Every time. For a while, when we were very active, we used condoms while fucking each other between tests.

I have gotten "the call" three times, twice about gonorrhea and once about herpes (HSV2). But I did not test positive.
>>
>>664828645
does your wife get more action than you?

do you both only indulge in this at specific clubs you go to together or do you have a generally open relationship where you can both sleep with other people at any time?
>>
>>664834552

She does sometimes. I know a woman who claims she fucked 12 guys in one night. I was the third.

We have a somewhat open relationship. No first time dates alone with strangers but we have single and married friends on an approved list of people we can fuck, even without asking.
>>
>>664834955
do you always tell each other about each encounter or are you not too fussed how often she hooks up with others so long as they're one of the approved people?
>>
>>664835155

This is an interesting question.
>>
Do you like bbw?
>>
>>664828645
Have fun with your stds
>>
>>664835155

We always tell, at least after the fact. As far as I can tell, she's never lied. I haven't either. No need.

Sure, some of you will cringe if I let have a date with Tim on Tuesday. But I've known Tim and Becky for 6 years now. I trust my wife with him. We all have kids and no one wants to blow their families up.
>>
How big is your Dick OP
>>
>>664835408

Not as a fetish. Some women are too large.
>>
>>664835639

Almost 6 inches.
>>
>>664835488
do you have any other special rules... like I've heard some couples have rather arbitrary rules such as they don't kiss others, or the guy isn't allowed to cum when inside another woman etc... so as to keep things 'special'/different somehow when they're together
>>
>>664833212
that would be near taxim square right?
thats the only place in istanbul haram shit happens
>>
>>664836125

It's very common among new couples. I don't know any couples that do that after a year or so.

Rules inhibit fun too much. You can see that some individuals struggle more than others with jealousy. Couples often manage this jealousy like that. Plenty of couples last 3 months, have 2 encounters and bail.
>>
>>664835488
similar situation here. The feeling is liberating. I was a shitty husband when my ex-wife wanted us to be faithful to each other. The only issue between us was my cheating. I took that out of the equation with the new liberal wife and I'm the "perfect" husband...
>>
>>664836361

Yeah, somewhere near Taxim. It was a huge, fun but confusing party scene. Cool like Bourbon Street.
>>
Lol. I'm not a swinger and I've had sex with ~185 women I've met, picked up, etc. including I don't even know how many FFMs and even an FFFM. I've also fucked a few hundred hookers (live in Europe) but i don't count them in my numbers since they're just a form of masturbation.

You swingers are fucking creepy.
>>
>>664836654

There wasn't any cheating here. We just decided to do it after a girlfriend of hers got drunk and started telling us about the crazy sex she and her husband were having. We met their friends and got sucked into the party scene.
>>
>>664828868

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

because being a swinger is impossible on 4chan? fuck you faggot. i wouldnt be surprised if obama or putin ever browsed this website. big fucking deal.
>>
>>664836940

Oh, I believe you. I don't know why swinging is creepy but hookers aren't. SMH
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.