[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
You have 911 seconds to tell my why you're...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 65
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 660x819) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 660x819
You have 911 seconds to tell my why you're not voting for Bernie
Protip: feel the bern
>>
Because I'm an economist?
>>
Beeing the presiisent doesnt mean shit
>>
>>664596813
anybody here who is voting for Hillary instead? I don't think so.

She is still going to win, nothing that can be done about it, but damm, even this commy bastard would be better
>>
Sorry your other thread 404d shill.
>>
File: 1405278517390.gif (89 KB, 267x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405278517390.gif
89 KB, 267x199
Because I'm not black.
>>
Because I used to think Bernie Sanders was like the Whole Foods of candidates, but after that Simon and Garfunkel campaign ad, he's more like the ride-share listings on the community cork board in the back of a Whole Foods of candidates.
>>
>>664596813
FUCK OFF REDDIT!
SAGEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>664596813
I am voting for myself
>>
Because I lived in a socialist country and it sucked.
>>
>>664596813
Because he has nothing to offer. The same old claptrap we've heard for the last 8 years.
>>
>>664597565
of course you did
>>
>>664596813
If he gets rid of my student debt ill vote for him
>>
File: 1453379423198.jpg (804 KB, 1312x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453379423198.jpg
804 KB, 1312x1200
>>
because that requires voting, and thats a scam that I dont waste my time participating in.
>>
>>664597983
>If he gets rid of my student debt

With magic?
>>
>>664596813
because hes a delusional old man with unrealistic proposals
>>
>>664598078
yeah with the same magic bush got rid of the bank debts with. just magically creating money, obviously.
>>
>>664598058
>>
Theres a thread on /pol/ about bernie shilling from Reddit. FUCK OFF and SAGE
>>
>>664598362
>>>/pol/61637929
>>
>>664596813
>You have 911 seconds to tell my why you're not voting for Bernie
Because I'm not mentally retarded.
>>
File: GOBERNIEGO!!.jpg (111 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GOBERNIEGO!!.jpg
111 KB, 960x960
i dont vote cause my wallet is small....
>>
File: 1448191667538.jpg (28 KB, 308x308) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448191667538.jpg
28 KB, 308x308
>>664596813
Because I don't vote for senile puppet socialists
>>
File: 1453233567531.jpg (59 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453233567531.jpg
59 KB, 960x540
>bernie
>>
File: bernie.jpg (5 KB, 226x57) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bernie.jpg
5 KB, 226x57
>>664596813
>>
File: trumpy.jpg (67 KB, 680x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpy.jpg
67 KB, 680x680
>>664596813
because Trump is better
>>
File: 11111.jpg (314 KB, 1472x1472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11111.jpg
314 KB, 1472x1472
>>664596813
I'm gonna have to take your coat cuck
>>
>>664597177
>checked
>>
>>664596916
No you're not, our you would understand that without monetary circulation the economy fails easily
>>
>>664598540
>I vote for retarded, inbred cokeheads who destabilize the entire world instead

so that doesnt leave you with many better choices, means you voted for a nigger, a woman, bush or mccain over the last few years. it means youre going to vote for trump or a woman instead.

so either you were trying to be le edgy cool and talk shit about the only reasonable candidate in the last 2 decades, or youre actually a fucking retard
>>
>>664597565
Which one, because I doubt it
>>
File: ows-obama-tarp.jpg (20 KB, 320x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ows-obama-tarp.jpg
20 KB, 320x315
>>664598262
By "Bush", you mean "Obama"? TARP was his deal.
>>
Niggers lick my anus
>>
File: 1448300183931.png (179 KB, 854x1415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448300183931.png
179 KB, 854x1415
>>664598362
No, it's Hilary
>>
I want the President to live more than a year before he crumbles to dust
>>
File: 1452130139307.jpg (58 KB, 720x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452130139307.jpg
58 KB, 720x576
>>664598968
bernie cuck got triggered
>>
>>664598968
>he says thing that make my tummy feel good
>reasonable candidate
Just stop man
>>
>>664596813
Because I'm Scottish and live in Scotland. If I was eligible to vote for him I probably would.
>>
I passed economics in high school.
>>
>>664598078
Same way he can make university for free
>>
Just watched American-tv again to inform myself about your shit culture.

Wasn't surprised to find, that Obama can't fight against the Income Inequality - because the majority of stupid fucking americans would call him a Communist and accuse him of "Class-Warfare". Fox News screams it and everybody follows.

Same with the only good politician you moron had in years - Bernie. A SOCIALIST? Because he doesn't want the super rich to take all the money?

I really, really, really hope that someone nukes the whole goddamn united states off the earth. We would be so fucking much better off without you.
>>
>>664598992
It was bushes idea he was trying to push through before he left office. Bush ran out of time and asked Obama to continue with it.
>>
>>664599501
Huehuehue
>>
>>664599599
Nice dub dubs
599599
>>
>>664596813
hmm speaks for itself
>>
>>664597983
>>
>>664598992

The Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) is a program of the United States government to purchase assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector that was signed into law by U.S. President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008.

Check your privilege newfag
>>
File: murica.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
murica.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>664599501
Tfw America doesn't need eurocucks but eurocucks need America
>>
>>664596813
Reminds me of my cat that just died... I love you whiskers
>>
File: 1428724198308.jpg (24 KB, 308x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428724198308.jpg
24 KB, 308x302
>>664599501
>Just watched American-tv again to inform myself about your shit culture.

Soo.. you're a moron looking to confirm your bias, good for you.

>Same with the only good politician you moron had in years - Bernie. A SOCIALIST? Because he doesn't want the super rich to take all the money?
Who the fuck is Bernie to decide who can be rich, or poor? You put faith in any politician to keep their word? And Americans are dumb?

>I really, really, really hope that someone nukes the whole goddamn united states off the earth. We would be so fucking much better off without you.
To the front of the class with you, Einstein.
>>
File: 1452469272818.jpg (97 KB, 780x687) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452469272818.jpg
97 KB, 780x687
>>664599905
>>
>>664599292
no hes reasonable because hes not obviously a crooked retarded lying criminal terrorist. he still might be, he is running for american presidency afterall, but hes the least obvious about it than anybody has been lately. so if you have to elect somebody might as well pick the person who might not suck as bad as the last 2 presidents have, while still understanding that he might suck worse.
>>
>>664599292
>implying people vote for people for any other reason


thats the whole point of campaigning, dumbfuck
>>
>>664599693
Only quality post I have seen in this thread.
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>664599498
So, the president is an all powerful dictator, that can decree collage/university to educate for free? What's a diploma worth, when everybody has one?
>>
File: 1453395407755.gif (65 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453395407755.gif
65 KB, 200x200
>>664599501
Try again.
>>
>>664599693
>one is supported by poor common people
>one is supported by rich and powerful people

uh im not going to vote for some poorfag i want america to be rich and powerful. is this supposed to make me want to vote for bernie or something? stupidest thing ive read all day.
>>
>>664600288
Hmmm glad you flushed out my sarcasm
>>
>>664599693
>implying unions aren't just as bad as big buisness

>implying i don't know what i'm talking about

>implying i'm not in the international union of operating engineers.
>>
>>664600100
Thats alot of adjectives bud. So lets vote in the wolf in sheeps clothes instead of someone who goes out of their way to say his mind.
>bah bah bud
>>
>>664597987
Fuck this guy.
>>
>>664600668
LOL youre pretty funny m8, even with such outlandish and obviously false statements. thanks for the chuckle m8
>>
File: 1441577894113.jpg (5 KB, 180x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441577894113.jpg
5 KB, 180x180
>>664600697
>voting at all


no, im saying vote for the POTENTIAL wolf in sheeps clothing rather than vote for the fucking wolf outright. are you this retarded in real life? or do you just play one on 4chan?
>>
>>664600856
Not that anon, but if you think unions are your friend you are mistaken. This isnt the 1920s anymore m8
>>
>>664600807
That was an unnecessarily hurtful thing to say
>>
>>664601031
its actually your last point that was the most hilarious. i could give a fuck about unions.
>>
>>664596813
Bernie Sanders of living of other than of communication of words so of babies of living of other than of harm of modern warring technology of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
>>
File: paayf.jpg (88 KB, 504x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
paayf.jpg
88 KB, 504x500
>>664600996
>potential
Yeah because he totally is in the running to help the people. Keep lapping it up. Fuck man, is it hard to drive with your blinders on?
>>
>>664596813

because his last name isnt

Trump
>>
>>664596813
Because he's a Jew.
>>
>>664601298
>is it hard to drive with your blinders on?

you must mean hibeams since cars dont have "blinders" in fact im sure thats not even a word. hi beams make driving easier. wow you really are a fucking autist.

DO YOU REALLY THINK ANY PRESIDENT IS RUNNING TO HELP THE PEOPLE?

Im just saying if you're going to actually waste your time and vote, might as well save the humiliation of not being on record for voting for hillary or trump, so bernie is really the only logical choice.

Not that there is really a truly logical choice.
>>
>>664601553
FUCK OFF REDDIT WE ALL KNOW ITS YOU
>>
>>664600404
you lack basic comprehension. think those rich and powerful people donate because they agree with her politics? no, it's legal bribes to INFLUENCE her policies in a way favourable to those already at the top. wouldn't you rather vote for someone who's going to look out for the average citizen?
>>
>>664600856
Explain to me how unions are any different from big buisness?

Oh wait, they're not. They're only interested in expanding their power and income.

They just do it by extorting contractors for higher wages, then taking a percentage of their workers money through dues.

Get fucked.
>>
>>664596813
>664596813
bernie shill bastards

look into this thread to see why they spam this shit :

>>>/pol/61637929
>>
>>664601686
>you lack basic comprehension
>responds to an obvious troll

thanks for fulfilling my daily dose of keks
>>
File: blinders.jpg (21 KB, 300x324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blinders.jpg
21 KB, 300x324
>>664601553
You are a fucking fool.
>pic related your blinders
>>
>>664601748
considering I never said unions were different, and considering this is 4chan, no thanks, i wont explain that. youre a huge fucking idiot though.
>>
>>664601896
REDDIT FAG EXPOSING HIMSELF
>>
>>664601748
Unions are like armies. They probably don't have any in heaven, but here on earth they are necessary.
>>
>>664598672
>>
>>664601812
what is that shit? how is that practical? why would anyone ever use those? doesnt make sense. looks like some autistic bullshit some autist created to try and be funny or something. pathetic.

>you dont know about this retarded, pointless invention that may not even exist
>fucking fool
>>
>>664596813
1) Because I value my rights
2) Because I have a basic grasp of economics
3) Because I believe in personal property
4) Because I work for a living
>>
>>664601896
>>664601686
>>664601553
>>664601143
>>664600996
>>664600856
How much are they paying you guys? I could use some extra cash
>>
File: 1453387815897.jpg (991 KB, 2326x3350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453387815897.jpg
991 KB, 2326x3350
>>664601553
wew how much do yo uget paid ? shill

trump will make america great again. embrace the reddit raid on ur subreddit for shilling bernie u stupid fuck

we got you reddit shills
>>
>>664601748
they offer a unified front, its not perfect but its the reason you make more then $1 a day flipping burgers at McDonalds. without them employers would have continued to work their workers to death and pay them peanuts.
>>
>>664598669
/thread
>>
>>
>>664596813
>Wide eyed
>Resisting hug
>huur feel the bern.
>>
>>664601996

>implying /b/tards are any different/better

yes, you are exposing yourself since only reddit fags actually shitpost with "le go back to reddit" "reddit fag" etc.

ive never used reddit, in fact, it doesnt even cross my mind, even when someone says something so stupid it "has to be from reddit". thats how little i think of reddit, while you faggots beat your cocks waiting for the first chance to spout "REDDIT! REDDIT!" like its some unique, funny comment that hasnt been posted by thousands of special ed kids over the last few years.
>>
>>664597983
I mean no offense, Anon, but you and all the other people I graduated with recently funny deserve to have your debts paid off. It's your own fault, now deal with it.
>>
File: 1453390191860.jpg (62 KB, 618x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453390191860.jpg
62 KB, 618x960
>>
I don't live in the USA. Nuff said.
>>
>>664602263
faggot back to reddit

obv shill.

tell me why u waste time making such threads?
i know why. u get paid for it shill

sage this thread
>>
File: 1453320476784.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453320476784.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
ALL HERNIE VOTERS IN A NUTSHELL
>>
>>664596813
No need to explain i'm voting for Bernie
>>
>>664602086
>>664602079
I didn't know it was possible to be so close minded that you literally think everyone who disagrees with you is being paid to do so
>>
>>664602449
thats actually a trump rally, but yeah, youre funny and edgy.
>>
File: 1453237087258.jpg (94 KB, 781x726) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453237087258.jpg
94 KB, 781x726
>>
>>664602032
Ok ive realized you are just trying to troll. But blinders are used on horses when they pull a buggy or anytime the horse uses a road. The reason is because it soothes the horse because it "blinds" their peripheral vision. This way they dont get spooked and act crazy. I am saying you have your blinders on and are not looking at the big picture. I am sorry that you had a sub par education and this probably explains why you think bernie is a good candidate
>>
>>664602555
shill

sage this thread
>>
I'm wealthy and white, and I don't feel like sharing.
>>
>>664602558
Read the signs you fucking retard kek
>>
>>664602583
>horse and buggy

what the fuck are you stuck in the 1800s or something?
>>
>>664602665
how much are you being paid to call me a shill you shill?
>>
>>664602684
>what is photoshop? certainly nobody would ever edit a picture on the internet!
>>
>>664602555
>deflection
>>
>>664602789
oh and it's not deflection to just call someone a shill when you're too stupid to actually debate with them about issues?
>>
>>664602688
Whatever man. I wish i could get paid to shitpost
>>
>>664602874
;) is he paying $15 an hour?
>>
File: shill.jpg (116 KB, 1209x931) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shill.jpg
116 KB, 1209x931
>>664602734
nice subreddit for prepping the shills

calling it "chan outreach Programm"

fucking cuk shill


SAGE THIS THREAD NOW
>>
>>664597177
He hasnt secured the black vote yet.. Theyre still voting for hillary.. Because they generally dont do any research most of them dont know who bernie sanders is
>>
>>664596813
because you know he's not a good idea when 4chan, what used to be considered the extreme left of the internet, thinks he is too left.
>>
Bernie's policies, while I don't agree with them, could work...presuming we had the surpluses to pay for them. Basically, this would require a white/asian population, as blacks represent a huge drain on the system, something most socialist countries don't have to deal with.

As it stands, we have to run deficits in the hundreds of billions/trillions just to pay for our current levels of government. Obama spent more than Bush, and there's little doubt Sanders would spend more than Obama. So where is the money going to come from? China won't bankroll our debt forever. Infact, if they even slow down their debt purchases, we're in big trouble.
>>
>>664597879
Lol what? Is it fun to pretend you know what youre talking about?
>>
>>664596813
I don't vote for old Jews
>>
>>664602874
YOU WANT DEBATE OK
HERE SOME POINT AGAISNT BERNIE COMMUNIST SANDERS
We can't afford it'- which doesn't address the reality that they can and do in every other industrial nation, and also ignores the fact that sticking with the status quo is estimated to be more expensive than the proposed changes.
'The USA is not Denmark'- which doesn't address the reality that the USA could very well stand to learn a lot from Denmark.

'Taxes are better in the USA than they are in [the rest of the industrial world]'. - which doesn't address the fact that the USA lags the rest of the industrial world in all of the following measures: Business-friendliness, Health outcomes, Education, social mobility, infrastructure, quality of life, Happiness, mental health, and more.

'Everything costs more in democratic socialist countries' - which isn't actually true. Our health care costs far and away more, by most measures- per-capita, and often at the retail level. Products made here and sold here embed the costs of health care in the unit price- for example, the same car made in canada (which pays for employee health care via tax revenue) costs the same company (Ford) less than the one made in the USA (because here, health care costs are borne by the company in question).

'Too much taxation and regulation will kill the golden goose' - which ignores the reality that London's financial industry is fine, thanks- and also doesn't confront the reality that our own experiments in deregulation and tax-cutting have got us a series of financial crises, in which taxpayers have bailed out the same people who broke the system.

REBUTE THOSE ARGUMENTS U COMMUNIST FUCK
>>
>>664600668
> This
> This
> Neat
>>
File: 1452883097180.jpg (56 KB, 250x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452883097180.jpg
56 KB, 250x400
>literally reddit candidate
no thanks
>>
>>664602032
Why would anyone ever use blinders?
They are for horses so they don't get distracted by the everything around them.
That's the insult, kid.
>>
File: 1426932472969.gif (49 KB, 69x120) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426932472969.gif
49 KB, 69x120
>>664602778
Hey not him but if that was the case a quick google image search would show the reverse image of them holding trump signs. Sadly, this is not the case. It is a literal bernie sanders gathering.

How about you research before spouting off you dumb broke ass welfare receiving nigger?
>>
>>664596813
I don't like taxes
>>
>>664603407
Holy shit man
>reverse shilling
I will start out like i hate him, then make up arguments for why bernies is a good candidate
>>
>>664603536
Maybe the blinders would prevent distractions from the endless fear-mongering and propaganda from the elites who might lose some control over the sheeple if Sanders was elected.
>>
>>664603683
kek this shilling is high level
>>
>>664597021
Feel you /b/ro
>>
>>664603407
https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-economic-arguments-against-Bernie-Sanders-democratic-socialist-proposals

Cant even make your own damn argument? Lol
>>
>>664603732
Seriously is he paying $15 an hour? I can shitpost while i work, it aint no prob bob
>>
>>664603816
top fucking kek
>>
To those who work minimum wage here, do you think 15$ an hour is a good idea?
>>
>>664600807
Stop being a little bitch
>>
File: NW5Eaf0.gif (135 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NW5Eaf0.gif
135 KB, 320x240
>>664602558
>>664602558
>>
Because I'm not a faggot/liberal who wants to run the country into the ground with massive debt to pay for his socialist bullshit. While at the same time speeding up the exodus of jobs from the US because his policies are incredibly derp and hostile to business. I don't give a fuck about poor people because they don't sign paychecks.
>>
>>664603861
I thought that was what you were doing.
>>
>>664598444
There's only one problem with this, you clearly are
>>
>>664603407
>>664603683
>>664603816

kek isnt the proof that hes shilling for bernie fam?
>>
>>664604047
Well for free, i want that bernie shill money
>>
>>664599226
Woah such an edgy meme reddit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/millerreportus sub to my channel bump this
>>
>>664604144
Do you understand what the term shill means?
>>
>>664599451
With a low D probably
>>
>>664604156
It might surprise you to know that I don't get paid to have an opinion, one every bit as valid as yours.
>>
>>664600404
I can honestly feel your autism from here
>>
>>664604296
yeah its literally you

why waste time on /b/ making a sanders thread?
does ur sanders shilling not work on /pol/?

BACK
TO
REDDIT
>>
>>664596813
I'm Canadian.
>>
>>664604044
>Sigh
>Government debt isn't bad as long as it's controlled, which it is. US government has never missed a debt payment. Ever.
>There is no "exodus" of jobs. US economy has seen a net increase of jobs literally every month since 2011.
>Don't worry, the people who sign your paychecks don't give a fuck about you either.
>>
>>664604549
;) just sent me the link fam
My email is
[email protected]
>>
>>664603270
Underrated post, but still. If the filthy rich don't pay any taxes (worth mentioning) the situation will get worse and worse.
>>
>>664596813

Because I'm German.
>>
>>664604564
guys i'm pretty sure he actually might be anti sanders but was stupid enough to copy and paste that shit without even realising it was in defense of his policies
>>
>>664604926
>implying it isnt you
>>
File: lbj-great-society.jpg (40 KB, 352x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lbj-great-society.jpg
40 KB, 352x395
>>664596813
>>
File: 1362832790129.png (262 KB, 594x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362832790129.png
262 KB, 594x531
>>664604742
Brilliant! You got me there, boy-o. It is obvious you are too smart for me. I must surrender to your great intellect and charming wit. Good show, sir.
>>
>>664597021
Socialist. Not communist.
>>
>>664604926
> it was in defense of his policies

u literally cant defend his policies
>>
File: 1453393970781.jpg (157 KB, 660x819) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453393970781.jpg
157 KB, 660x819
>>664596813
>>
>>664605006
i would print screen for you but you'd probably just say i MS painted out the (you)
>>
>>664596813
Not a US citizen.
>>
File: shill2.jpg (111 KB, 1732x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shill2.jpg
111 KB, 1732x531
>>664604742
>>664604549
>>664605040

daily reminder this is what redditors talk about on reddit.

PIC RELATED
>>
>>664603407
um but m8 you just did with this post >>664605057

did you even read it before you copied it from quora? i'm guessing not
>>
File: jesusaintabitch.jpg (83 KB, 879x660) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jesusaintabitch.jpg
83 KB, 879x660
>>664605040
I love you even though you wont help me help your cause. Is the link on his site to sign up or do i go through reddit?
>>
>>664601103
>>664603984
he's a major sjw pc cuck
>>
>>664605232
i put the posts the wrong way round sorry
>>
>>664605109
Well shit now i think that
>>
>>664605162
>reverse shilling from a trump supporter
>>
File: b in a nutshell.jpg (25 KB, 400x324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b in a nutshell.jpg
25 KB, 400x324
>>664600299
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 719x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 719x960
Because...it is not his time.
>>
File: 1452217974592.png (3 MB, 1472x1472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452217974592.png
3 MB, 1472x1472
TAKE THEIR COATS
FEEL THE BRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>664596813
Because whatever happens, I want Hillary to lose. Voting for Bunnie Sanders might be the 'wise' thing to do, but it isn't the smart thing to do.
>>
>>664604564
So you just like posting things youve seen other people post huh?
>>
>>664605429
>>
>>664605930
what
>>
>>664605429
they are trying to attack us --> >>664605162
>>
>>664602778
That is so much photoshop then, he added buttons,signs going all the way back and him on the screen.
>>
>>664606197
Is it fun pretending to fit in?
>>
File: 1363620541660.gif (898 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363620541660.gif
898 KB, 200x200
>>664605254
You might go through Reddit. I'm sure there are many there who will be happy to help you join the cause. You may even enjoy spirited conversation with like-minded individuals. Pro tip: Make a good OC meme (maybe something with a Pepe?) and win the hearts and minds of everyone on the site.
>>
>>664596813
Bernie is the only progressive candidate, and progressives are responsible for every single betterment of this country.

Founding Fathers were progressive. Lincoln was a progressive. FDR was a progressive.

We haven't had a real progressive president since.

"In before Democrats supported slavery..." Yeah, 100 years ago, Democrats were the CONSERVATIVE party. 100 years ago, 80% of households didn't have running water. Shit changes.
>>
>>664596813
>that feel when you shill trump
>that feel when it's been trolling along
>that burning sensation when you know you're going to Sander's even if he does not entirely represent your platform.
>>
>>664598992
MFW Fox News bots are literally this misinformed.

Look it up, retard. TARP was a BUSH plan. Obama did support it, while he was campaigning for president, though.
>>
>>664606972
WoW
maximum shilling overdrive


BACK TO REDDIT U FAGLORD
>>
>>664596916
B.S. More spending power for more people means more growth. It's the demand part of supply and demand. All the facts point toward Bernies policies increasing actual disposable income for the majority of us that actually create the wealth.
>>
>>664607581
You cant grow for ever, by having demand with out the creation of supply you will create shortages.
>>
>>664596813
>>
>>664600045
>Who the fuck is Bernie to decide who can be rich, or poor?

You realize it's literally government policy that decides that, right?

If this were Somolia, or some other country with no monetary policy, no Fed, no regulations of any kind, your argument about letting the free market decide would hold some water. It's not.

The job of government is to keep the playing field level in the market. Right now, it's slanted toward the rich so much, that they're accumulating wealth at a pace that is literally unmatched in the history of the human race.

To claim "well, they earned it" shows profound ignorance of how the world actually works.

A person getting rich of dividends is doing so because of the competitive advantage given to corporate business, BY GOVERNMENT, and taking wealth from a structure that only exists because of government support.

So if your wealth comes from the corporate investment, in any form, then you're essentially benefiting from a government handout.

Bernie isn't wanting to create the handouts, he's just aware that they already exist, and wants to make them fucking fair.
>>
>>664596813
Because not amerifat
>>
File: Judy.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Judy.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>664608118
Make more educated purchases , dont buy their shit.
Your convenience goes before your believes.
>>
File: 1453227137389.jpg (257 KB, 437x676) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453227137389.jpg
257 KB, 437x676
vote for trump guys
>>
File: obama.png (462 B, 9x11) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
obama.png
462 B, 9x11
>>
>>664596813
Because I have a basic understanding of economics. Socialism is not the way to a better country. A free market and less government intervention is. Rand Paul is the only suitable choice from the candidates I've seen, although not as popular because of the media blackout on him. Less government, less spying, and less restrictions on the free market.
>>
>>664596813
Because i believe every person has the right to life liberty and property. Taxing 90% on anyone is a violation of the right to property.
>>
>>664607813
There's no shortage of supply, nor will any of Bernies proposals create such a shortage. If there is a demand, there will almost always be someone willing to supply it. Shit, we've got more productivity than any other time in human history, can't see why that would stop just because we're paying less for healthcare and fixing our roads.
>>
>>664596916
kek 170 top economists have endorsed his plan
>>
>>664608849
Alan Greenspan went in front of Congress and said that he was wrong about de-reg. Your "wizard" admitted his philosophy was bullshit, why do you keep parroting it?
>>
>>664596813
I'm not American.
>>
File: cucked.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cucked.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>664596813
This
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nwRiuh1Cug
>>
>>664608905
Because available resources , taxing the environment, space on this planet.
we cannot all exist like kings.
>>
>>664608869
Retard detected.

>Protip: Don't get any of your facts from Trump, winner of Lie of the Year.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonynitti/2016/01/17/bernie-sanders-releases-tax-plan-nations-rich-recoil-in-horror/#2715e4857a0b4dbbe2527340
>>
>>664609109
Is there any shortage of resources? We've got so much shit we literally buy new shit just for fun. You're talking about a theoretical limit that doesn't mesh with reality.
>>
>>664609076
"I'm Berny Sanders and I aprove this message"

What message? They didn't say anything!
>>
If he wins, he'll die of a heart attack from excitment
>>
File: Polution.jpg (100 KB, 513x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Polution.jpg
100 KB, 513x459
>>664609412
Buy shit for fun , nope it is engineering of consent and advertisement that does that.
needing new stuff , we would not need it if it did not break , see Planed obsolescence.
>>
File: 1449042863376.jpg (53 KB, 720x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449042863376.jpg
53 KB, 720x400
>>664609590
>>
>>664609015
because of the dream of bringing back Carnegie/company towns for the working class. Goodbye "class mobility" hello steel ceiling.
>>
>>664609747
it goes beyond planned obsolescence when your new device loses support after 2 years. Making it a security liability and limiting your interaction with your friends.
>>
>>664609747
You've still made no point about resources being limited.
>>
File: burnie sanders.jpg (178 KB, 1042x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
burnie sanders.jpg
178 KB, 1042x1024
because he's a nigger dick loving faggot
MFW america strong and would vote a jewish faggot for president
>>
>>664610564
photo not shopped
>>
What it comes down to is Bernie longs for the hippie '60's while Trump want's the days of the'80's.
Which would you prefer ?
>>
>>664610359
lithium is finite resource
cadmium is finite
even nuclear power is not infinite
petrol is finite (military is actually the lead consumer there)
usable metals is pretty finite look at china they've been recycling all their metal so damn long it's practically unsuitable for anything but wire
industry uses close to a half of all natural resources consumed in this country
soil and fresh water are also only able to be used so many times. Sure there's a lot of things we can do to fix the last one but it's just not happening at the rate it's being used.
>>
>>664610564
"Oy VEY!
Dis tastes even bettah den my old
babusha's Kiska!"
>>
>>664610676
so weed or cocaine? Love cocaine but I think weeds better for you in the long run.
>>
>>664609076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWOOrwDUug
>>
>>664608849
basic indeed
>>
File: palooza.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
palooza.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>664610359
i did actually environment is a resource and we can only abuse it so much. I seriously thought it was bait when you said there is no limit to resources.
oil alone, then easy reachable metals etc.
production facilities have limits skilled personnel for them etc.
>>
The American way of life is in a tragic downward spiral. Bernie is the only candidate being realistic about it and wanting to help correct it. If, by some miracle, he's elected and actually has the ability to effect real change, he'll be assassinated. He goes against human nature and our self-destructive greed. Hence, our distrust of him. Our destiny lies down the path of certain doom. Bernie and others like him will be swept aside.
>>
>voting for liberals
Is this 2015 or what?´
Get with the times.
>>
File: socialism.jpg (289 KB, 486x616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
socialism.jpg
289 KB, 486x616
>>664611670
youre right about the doom part but this aint it
>>
>>664601031
Public Unions are bad... thats laughable.
>>
>>664611670
Fascism: Dissarming the people

Sanders: Disarm the people

Fascism : "we the people will"

Sanders: "we the people will"

Natsoc: medical care for free

Sadners : medical for free!

natsoc: welfare for all

Sanders: Welfare for all!


Nat soc: FUCK CApitalism

Sanders: FUCK CAPITALISM
see the pattern?
u fascist imbred
>>
>>664602427
Only come back is a 4chan fad. Thats great
>>
>>664596813

Because he's a shyster-ass kike who's offering me free shit that wouldn't even be in his power to give to me as president.
>>
>>664611670
I doubt it. I don't doubt he'll be assassinated. though. I think there's a pretty huge dispute growing between the working class and corporate america and they've been trying to distract the working class with niggers in the news to turn a class war into a race war. Neither are going to happen. But the U.S. is overdue for liberating more of the government from private interests. First logical step would be eliminating the federal reserve. But Lincoln and Kennedy tried something similar and look where that got em.
>>
File: 17.jpg (1 MB, 1636x2590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17.jpg
1 MB, 1636x2590
>>664612229
You forget his undying love for all things communist. He's not just for social reform, this old piece of shit wants full-on communism.
>>
>>664612229
If only we could somehow have a single candidate that combines Trump's business sense and hatred of outsiders with literally anyone else's sense of moral responsibility to provide basic human needs and rights.
>>
Cuz i live in Canada
>>
>>664612595
>>664612666
yeah.

by this it was proven that bernie sanders is much more a fascist then trump.

and its a fact
>>
>>664612666
Lucifer, I mean he was an angel once right?
>>
>>664612666
DevilTrips have spoken.
Trump vs Lucifer? Vote Lucifer, the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>664612229
Sanders is for guns though. He supporter the NRA

What you are thinking of is Trump. Finger pointing issues at mexicans and muslims. This has been done many times in fascism mostly with jews and gypsies
>>
>>664612835
>>proven that bernie sanders is much more a fascist then trump.
Ok lets see it
>>
>>664596813
THIS IS A SHILL

NOBODY CAN STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
>>664612666
>moral responsibility to provide
>basic human needs
last time I checked, free college, higher minimum wage, and taxing the successful into poverty wasn't basic human needs.

>basic human needs
air, water, food
>>
>>664613016
>damage control

sanders is still much more a fascist then trump is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ0SM3iIv7U
>>
>>664613007
What a cuckold.
>>
>>664613100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNfvPY28jFg
>>
>>664613085
see this u bernie shill

--- > >>664613189

GET STUMPED REDDIT FAG
>>
>>664613122
So the last time you checked, it was 1820?
>>
>>664613189
Your source is a youtube video? Get fucked
>>
>>664613016
>Sanders is for guns though. He supporter the NRA
a pro-gun liberal? He's got the Michigan in the bag.
>>
>>664613290
HES U INBRED

HE LITERALLY PROVES THAT SANDERS IS A FASCIST

FUCKIGN REDDIT FAG

UR LIKE A LIBERAL FAG
DONT WANNNA HEAR THE FACTS, POOR CUK
SHOULD I SEND U SOME NIGGERS TO CUM YOU OVER?
>>
>>664613016

> pro-gun
> wants to restrict certain types of weapons

pick one
>>
>>664613267
>>664613267
>>664613427

fas·cism
an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

This video just calls him a fascist, but dont go by the google search which says the definition above.

This is a new level of stupid
>>
>>664613553
this

hes not pro gun
spreading misinformation
>>
>>664613643
thats not the definition of fascism
which government was consrvative and fascist?

nazi?
hahahahahaha
nazi means = National Socialism and is left wing goverment
>>
File: 1443481118247.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443481118247.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
>>664613276
Nope. But it seems you have a pretty warped sense of what you think you're entitled to.
>>
>>664613707
>>664613707
Woundnt you restrict RPG's? How about a .50 cal? Hes all for guns, just not ones that shoot grenades and automatic weapons.
>>
>>664613897

You're a fucking 10th degree black belt retard
>>
>>664614235
fascistic states can be left wing. the definition u copy pasted implying only right wing can be.


good definition stupid fuck
>>
>>664596813
islamic communism :-)
>>
>>664612784
gg
>>
>>664613553
I love my guns but
the ten year federal assault weapons ban was suppose to be reinstated in 2004 but was swept under the rug by 9/11. It's time to do it again, it just is.
>>
>>664614054

>you have a warped sense of what you're entitled to

Says the person with a warped sense of what entitlement is
>>
>>664614475

What exactly did I define in my last post asshole? I'm just saying you're fucking retarded
>>
>>664614854
wasnt it u who posted the definiton?

if not then shut the fuck up
>>
>>664596813
I'm not because the look on that cat's face is 1000% "Get me the FUCK out of this wacko's hands!!!"
>>
>>664614683
yes yes, we know you're voting for a socialist
>>
File: 1453321306805.jpg (1 MB, 1352x3036) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453321306805.jpg
1 MB, 1352x3036
imma just leave this here.
>>
>>664614475
How about
a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government.

Bernie goes by what the people want, so keep calling him a fascist, but you are using the word incorrectly
>>
File: 1452689723939.jpg (61 KB, 600x741) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452689723939.jpg
61 KB, 600x741
>>664614611
faggot whos afraid of bigger guns. fuck off to canada eh
>>
>>664596813
the only thing burning is my asshole
>>
>>664615381
Would you want a Muslim with a rpg?
>>
>>664615387
His healthcare plan might help you out with that.
>>
File: 1453235654341.jpg (1 MB, 1278x1605) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453235654341.jpg
1 MB, 1278x1605
>>664615302
>Bernie goes by what the people want, so keep calling him a fascist, but you are using the word incorrectly

hes pandering to liberal brainwashed, niggers and fags who make up 40 % of population. hes not representing the american people

>inb4 crying because niggers arent american.

can u do one thing u obvious bernie shill?
can u built a gas chamber and gas urself.
u would make a great favor to everyone
>>
>>664602583
Yes, horses have to use them... but that doesn't explain why the pic is one for a human. Maybe it's a furry fag thing, I don't fucking know.
>>
>>664596813
Because he got cuck'd on national television. Twice.
Because his concept of macroeconomics is equivalent to that of an MMO player.
Because he doesn't think "refugees" dont bring their war with them.
Because he doesn't have the courage to say that certain people don't belong in Western society, and that's the end of it.
Because he confused corporatism with capitalism.
>>
>>664615468
kek

>its the rpg hes afraid of
>not of muslim

ok achmed stfu
>>
>>664614163
>RPG´s
yeah, last mass shooting sure had some kids running around inside tanks, an AT weapon would make a mess there. and sure, an RPG would be a really good choice in a mass shooting
>How about a .50 cal?
EPIC DESERT EAGLE BRO HAHA
why would anyone in their right minds use a 50. cal weapon for a mass shooting? are you retarded?
>I-IDIOT, IT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE
then prove yourself by providing examples that actually matter, for fuck´s sake
>>
>>664602684
Those signs are so obviously shopped that it's fucking painful.
>>
>>664615381
I'm not scared of guns. I'm scared of how stupid and emotional the average american is I'm scared of that person having a device that can kill multiple people in a relatively short amount of time before law enforcement or other people with guns can respond. The gun itself not so much. I'd actually be for lifting all weapons bans if we had a more thorough way of dealing with who can have them and how do we keep them from from circulating outside that.
>>
>>664615903
this.
>>
>>664615961
>I'm scared of that person having a device that can kill multiple people in a relatively short amount of time
So I'm assuming you want all handguns banned as well? Your logic is mesmerizing.
>>
>>664596813
He's making promises he can't fill to get idiots to vote for him.
>>
>>664616132
also this
>>
>>664614611
Because it accomplished..... NOTHING!

How are you that fucking stupid. I guess it'd be fun because I've got a fuck ton more guns and would sell them for 2 thousand apiece, but it really did nothing in regards to keeping guns out of the hands of nutballs. In fact, if you look at the statistics from 1994 through 2014, violent crime, including gun crime is down more than 50%.

Violent crime, per capita, is three times lower in the US than it is in the UK. But don't let me piss on your parade of falsehood.
>>
I'm British.
Otherwise, I would.
>>
>>664596813
Trump is more fun to watch.
>>
>>664609074
>I base my voting decisions on meme

I guess that's basically trumps entire campaign.
>>
>>664615903
A Muslim would be able to get any gun that you can. So if you are ok with that then sure
>>
>>664615302

If by "the people" you mean a small segment of the population who support his leftist policies, which would be ruthlessly enforced.
>>
>>664616114
no handguns are not nearly as easy to stabilize, they don't have the penetration of rifles, or the magazine capacity. They're perfectly fine with the amount of death they can deal. As are shotguns and large bore rifles.
>>
>>664616455
Liberal cuckbag detected.
Enjoy it when your 14 year old son approaches you one day and tells you he's transfemale and wants to buy clothes for women.
Or when your wife gets a load of sand dindu jizz in her cunny.

Can we colonize Mars yet and get away from these people / initiate Exterminatus?
>>
>>664616455
Meme? Is that some sort of weird modern euphemism for "event that factually happened but I wish didn't?"
>>
>>664596813
Dude, you do realize the femnazis/gay community have come and said they are fully backing Hillary, right? Combine them with the blacks and Bernie doesn't stand a chance now.
>>
>>664616512
dude what

i was implying that muslim kill people not weapons.

people kill people, not wepaons. for you bernie shills
>>
>>664616613
Just as I though, you're not a gun owner. Probably never handled one, because you sure know fuck-all when it comes to capacity and ballistics. Stop talking about shit you know absolutely nothing about
>>
>>664616230
gun related homicides/any kind of homicides don't account the majority of violent crimes anywhere. But yeah, keep on dreaming of your false equivalencies.
>>
Because while he's saying the right things now, when he gets elected he is going to pander only to niggers.
>>
File: 1452806221648.jpg (366 KB, 1024x788) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452806221648.jpg
366 KB, 1024x788
Because Trump 2016

anyone that votes for this old faggot must love sucking nigger dick.
>>
>>664606972
Is there a point where you can be too progressive anon? You want everybody and everything to be equal when infact they arn't? If only there were some kind of word for that....
Oh yeah. Communism. Man thats has been documented to actually work out really great. It's not like thats ever been bad for anybody at any time ever in the history of forever at all.
>>
>>664616455
you know what´s sad? that a meme candidate is, for a good chunk of the actual population of the united states, the best option right now
you start to wonder how bad are the other guys if Trump is getting so much support
>>
>>664616455
>meme
>picture of something that happened in real life is a meme

Here, have another dose of uncomfortable reality.

Are you triggered?
>>
>>664613189
>correcting your error is damage control
Lurk more, faggot.
>>
>>664617309
that bitch needs to have her face fuckin caved in and then face fucked afterward. fucking cunt
look at her there. niggers must fry
>>
>>664598252
>unrealistic

yes. when you run out of arguments, just call the it unrealistic. that will do!
>>
File: 1450850698406.jpg (600 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450850698406.jpg
600 KB, 640x640
>>664613100
Trump stumps himself.
>>
>>664617588
All of the candidates are meme candidates. Everything is a meme. This post is a meme. Your eventual suicide is a meme. The heat death of Earth is a meme. Me telling you that you're a retard is a meme.
>>
File: tower-hamlets.jpg (80 KB, 620x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tower-hamlets.jpg
80 KB, 620x413
>>664616230
UK
>>
>>664617668
>doesn't show any ways that is is realistic

Out of arguments huh?
>>
>>664617763
I like things that quote someone and don't provide a source.

"Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

>Holy shit gais. Gandalf really said that. It's on the internet it must be true XD
>>
>>664617763
I keep seeing this retarded caption which anyone can fucking make--just like all those black scientist guy quotes.

Provide a video or get the fuck out, faggot.
>>
>>664617822
ok
nice dubs
>>
>>664613211
>>
>>664604713
Increasing Jobs When They're Shit Tier Part Time Jobs Isn't Helping The economy.

If you actually believe what you just posted then you obviously believe that the employment rate is 5%... AKA: Full Employment. Hate to tell you this, but it's not.

You're drinking the coolaid. Please stop. You're smarter than this.
>>
>>664616230
UK =englistan.
Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 65
Thread DB ID: 440242



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.