YLYL, EPIC NO SURVIVORS VERY FUNNY ALWAYS LAUGH TO EPIC FUNNY MEMES EDITION!
I like to think, being retarded and black is not worth being happy
Blueberry Cobbler with Sugared Star Shortcakes
2 pt. fresh blueberries
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon almond extract
2 (12-oz.) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 tablespoon coarse sparkling sugar
Sweetened whipped cream
Total: 18 Minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until bubbly and sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
2. Separate biscuits, and flatten each into a 3 1/2-inch circle. Cut with a 3-inch star-shaped cutter, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet; sprinkle with sparkling sugar, pressing to adhere. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Place 1 biscuit on each serving plate. Spoon blueberry mixture over half of biscuits; top with remaining biscuits. Serve with whipped cream.
Note: We tested with Pillsbury Grands! Jr. Golden Layers Buttermilk Biscuits.
Skillet Rice with Shrimp and Chicken
1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
3 fresh thyme sprigs
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 small yellow onion, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
1 green pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 cup frozen sliced okra, thawed
1/2 pound medium-size raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
3 plum tomatoes, chopped
2 green onions (green parts only), sliced
Hands-on: 40 Minutes
Total: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
1. Cook rice according to package directions, substituting chicken broth for water and adding fresh thyme sprigs to broth. Spread cooked rice in a thin layer on a baking sheet; discard thyme sprigs. Cool completely (about 30 minutes).
2. Meanwhile, toss together chicken pieces, 2 tsp. kosher salt, and 1/2 tsp. black pepper. Cook chicken in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add yellow onion, green pepper, and garlic, and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Increase heat to high.
3. Stir in okra, rice, shrimp, red pepper, and remaining salt and black pepper, and cook, stirring constantly, 4 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and rice is thoroughly heated. Stir in tomatoes, and cook 5 minutes or until tomatoes are thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with sliced green onions. Serve immediately
Sorry, /B/, you all just lost.
Oh and btw...
bad photoshop, men.
For a folder of a years worth of YLYL, Cringe, and Rage.
BLUEBERRIES WITH BROWN SUGAR CREAM
2 cups blueberries (1 pint)
1/3 cup regular or low-fat sour cream
4 teaspoons brown sugar
Add ½ cup blueberries to each of 4 small bowls. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of sour cream onto each serving of berries. Place 1 teaspoon of brown sugar on top of the sour cream.
Shiiiiet son, you got me, looks like my epic hacking will be for another day!
This should keep you busy for awhile faggot
Brown Sugar Cake with Peanut Buttercream and Brittle Topping
1 1/2 cups butter, softened
2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
6 large eggs
3 cups sifted cake flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon butter
Prep: 42 Minutes
Cook: 25 Minutes
Total: 1 Hour, 17 Minutes
Prepare Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle.
Beat 1 1/2 cups butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating 7 minutes or until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears.
Combine flour and baking powder. Combine milk and vanilla. Gradually add alternately to butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition. Spread batter into 2 greased and floured 9" cakepans.
Bake at 350° for 24 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove from pans; cool on wire racks.
Break one-fourth of Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle into 1 1/2" to 2" pieces. Place an additional one-fourth of brittle in a large zip-top freezer bag; crush into coarse crumbs using a mallet or rolling pin. Reserve remaining brittle for another use.
Spread Peanut Buttercream between layers and on top and sides of cake. Press coarsely crushed brittle onto sides of cake.
Place chocolate morsels, milk, and 1 tablespoon butter in a small glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Dip ends of peanut brittle pieces in chocolate ganache; place on wax paper to harden. Drizzle remaining ganache over cake. Arrange dipped brittle on top of cake.
Make-Ahead Note: Prepare the peanut brittle and cake layers a day ahead, or make the entire cake a day ahead. Either way, add chocolate-dipped brittle just before serving.
UNITED STATES TEXT FORCE:
HUMANS OF MERICA OF LIVING OF EXIGENCY OF STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
put any video cameras connected of internet ta your face (whenever sheltered so of other-than/not seeing sky of so of drones of hovering/flew/floating/levitating and so human of military of United States of collecting/getting/having/possessing data-of-matter/communication-of-obviousness-of-reality so of warring)...and I am of text of since if you are panicked/terrified/terrored/fearing of coercion/harm/wrong/terrible body movement of not/other-than helpful/effective/useful/good so you live then stay/rest/relax at a one/single safe place ta time your breaths and blinks so of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...of timed so of less stimulations ta live of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...since planned stimulations of since you of planned of timing of body movements ta cause vital/healthy/necessary living...and since I time my breaths and blinks ta sense/sensation of touch of pulse of my heart so I am of less stressings of energies at me ta cause so I am living of other-than/not/no harm.
pic of embassy/matter-ta-war of since of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_
It took him 40 fucking seconds
sometimes i think how retarded someone must be to take that photo. everyone's looking at him in disgust. But seeing how that pictures circulates everywhere and is so iconic i think that maybe it was worth it
GROUND SIRLOIN SLIDERS
12 miniature buns or dinner rolls
3/4 pound lean ground sirloin
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Olive oil cooking spray
2 ounces extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
24 small dill pickle slices
Prep: 5 Minutes
Cook: 8 Minutes
1. Remove some of the fluffy center from the buns so that they will sit well on top of burgers; set aside.
2. Combine sirloin with Worcestershire and pepper, and form into 12 (2-inch) flat patties.
3. Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Cook burgers over moderate heat, turning, and evenly top with cheese, about 2 minutes per side for medium or until cheese is melted. (Use a meat thermometer to check that burgers have reached 160°.) Transfer the burgers to a plate, and grill the buns, cut sides down, 1-2 minutes or until toasted.
4. Sandwich burgers between buns with about 2 pickles per slider.
THAI-STYLE GROUND BEEF
1 cup thinly sliced leek
1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
1 pound lean ground sirloin
1 teaspoon red curry paste (such as Thai Kitchen)
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup light coconut milk
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon grated lime rind
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
3 cups hot cooked short-grain rice
Iceberg lettuce wedges (optional)
Chopped green onions (optional)
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add leek; sauté 5 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add beef; cook 7 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring to crumble. Stir in curry paste and tomato sauce; cook until half of liquid evaporates (about 2 minutes). Add milk and next 4 ingredients (through fish sauce); cook 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve with the rice and lettuce wedges, if desired. Garnish with cilantro and green onions, if desired.
Recipe for food
4 ounces uncooked flat rice noodles (pad Thai noodles)
1 cup thinly sliced radishes
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
2 tablespoons peanut oil
1 1/2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
6 garlic cloves, sliced
2 Thai chiles, finely chopped
1 pound snow peas, trimmed
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
Hands-on: 35 Minutes
Total: 35 Minutes
1. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain. Place in a medium bowl. Add radishes and next 6 ingredients (through fish sauce); toss well.
2. Combine oil, ginger, garlic, and chiles in a large skillet over low heat; cook for 2 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high; cook an additional 1 minute or until garlic begins to brown. Add snow peas and salt to pan; cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add snow pea mixture to noodle mixture; toss well. Sprinkle with nuts.
I too, enjoyed V for vendetta
this belongs in a cringe thread not a yryr
i end up laughing in cringe threads so I thought why not, I don't get why people cringe or rage on b, I just end up laughing at idiots like sjw or beta cucks.
only by cringing and raging do we lower ourselvees to them
Thai-Style Cabbage Slaw
3 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce (nuoc mam or nam pla)
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon hot chili flakes
6 cups finely shredded red or green cabbage
1/2 cup slivered red onion, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 cup chopped roasted, salted peanuts
1. In a large bowl, mix lime juice, fish sauce, 2 tablespoons water, the sugar, and the chili flakes to taste. Stir in cabbage and onion.
2. Just before serving, stir in mint, cilantro, peanuts, and salt to taste.
Made it worth while
Ya women live the fantasy that was shoved up their cervix at birth. Hey think how hum la dee da and get stuck in an old mind set and don't realize their faggot son is fucking with his life on the internet and SHE just came into the picture, since that day this dude has been fucked and it all starts with the parents.
What was the first song you ever liked?
Mine was "Beds Are Burning" by Midnight Oil.
I must've been about 4 yrs old.