[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, I go on runs shirtless and sometimes I get cat-called by

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: lols.jpg (268KB, 2280x2280px) Image search: [Google]
lols.jpg
268KB, 2280x2280px
/b/, I go on runs shirtless and sometimes I get cat-called by ladies in cars and shit. Every time I turn into a potato and just kinda awkwardly smile at them. What the fuck is the correct response to being cat-called as a man?

Pic half related
>>
Whip out your phone and ask for their number
>>
Wink back
>>
>>663655388
that's rape and you know it
>>
>>663654902
be an adult and ignore it if they are unattractive to you. If you find them attractive try and smash?

Post pic of self OP
>>
>>663655331
whip out you dick and as for their number
>>
Just smile back, or pretend you didn't hear it.

Get some sports headphones and wear 'em regardless of whether or not they're plugged into anything and just pretend you can't hear them if they bother you.

Also use a sharpie to color your nipples black. They won't catcall any more.
>>
>>663654902
Whip the d out.
>>
>Look at them without expression
>make a show of looking them up and down
>roll eyes and do a scoffing laugh if they're close enough to hear
>or look visibly disgusted by how they look

Do anything that breaks their confidence and has them questioning whether they're pretty enough to get away with that kind of stupid shit
>>
>>663655555
quints
>>
File: The Best.jpg (52KB, 437x924px) Image search: [Google]
The Best.jpg
52KB, 437x924px
>>663655511
Nigga you think I'm bothered by these bitches? This isn't Tumblr.

>>663655493
Okay
>>
Head straight to local police station and claim you were raped.

If it's rape to cat-call a woman, this is also rape.

Because men are women are equal.
>>
>>663655555
Checked
Nice dubs
>>
flip em off and call them whores and to shut the fuck up unless they're gonna give pussy right that minute.
>>
>>663655555
Nice quints, perfect post
>>
File: 2.jpg (31KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
31KB, 565x600px
>>663654902
Whip your dick out
>>
>>663655555
checked
>>
>>663655837

>Dubs

Wut? It's quints fuccboi
>>
>>663654902
Stare at them angrily
>>
Or you could just make a pretend phone with you hand and put it up to your head and say call me. Chances are good you will swim in pussy because word will get around.

Or go say hello and introduce yourself. Be a man not a fedora tippah
>>
>>663655755
Nigga forget the D. Whip out your guitar and shred a bit, that should instantly get them to hop on the first dick shaped object they see.
>>
File: anders.jpg (71KB, 610x396px) Image search: [Google]
anders.jpg
71KB, 610x396px
Just call back "Hey there", in a relaxed tone and carry on your way. Maybe chuckle too.
>>
>>663655804
Are you MRA or something?
It's obvious men can't be raped.
>>
>>663655555
quints of truth
>>
>>663654902
UNITED STATES TEXT FORCE:
HUMANS OF MERICA OF LIVING OF EXIGENCY OF STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
put any video cameras connected of internet ta your face (whenever sheltered so of other-than/not seeing sky of so of drones of hovering/flew/floating/levitating and so human of military of United States of collecting/getting/having/possessing data-of-matter/communication-of-obviousness-of-reality so of warring)...and I am of text of since if you are panicked/terrified/terrored/fearing of coercion/harm/wrong/terrible body movement of not/other-than helpful/effective/useful/good so you live then stay/rest/relax at a one/single safe place ta time your breaths and blinks so of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...of timed so of less stimulations ta live of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...since planned stimulations of since you of planned of timing of body movements ta cause vital/healthy/necessary living...and since I time my breaths and blinks ta sense/sensation of touch of pulse of my heart so I am of less stressings of energies at me ta cause so I am living of other-than/not/no harm.
>>
>>663655999
observed
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.