[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Well, /b/?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 62
File: 1452881950637.jpg (239 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452881950637.jpg
239 KB, 1024x1024
Well, /b/?
>>
>>663499020
is a boner the correct reaction to this?

because i definitely have a boner
>>
>>663499020
What?
Have you never eaten a person before?
>>
>>663499020

im hungry now
>>
If dubs then meat is okay to eat
>>
>>663499479
Try again meat eater
>>
>>663499157
Kek
>>
>>663499020
well what?
are you implying that thinking humans are the same as clueless animals?

are you that much of a retard?

why don't you off yourself today, as a favor to the world?
>>
>>663499020
This is fucking retarded, animals are not people. Stop making the comparison.
>>
>>663499020
>>
someone post an altered version
>>
>>663499728
You can't even give a valid point. Humans can get their protein from other things besides animals. Further humans can't even eat meat naturally like other animals. Humans need to cook it
>>
>there are people in this thread that don't eat humans
I hope you guys are joking.
>>
>>663499804
People are animals tho
>>
>>663500009
I asked a question, you simpleton: are you implying that humans and animals are on the same level when it comes to killing one or the other?
>>
>>663500009
You can eat most meat raw, dumbass.
>>
>>663499020
STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
>>
>>663500009
Not all meat has to be cooked. Raw salmon and soy sauce is very good.
>>
>>663500009
Retard
>>
>>663499020
OPs logic: humans are equal to animals

Nice bait thou, 6/10
Now to finish my HAM and cheese sandwhich
>>
>>663500245
>salmon
nigga pls, tuna is much better
>>
I might just fap to this
>>
File: 1433922699447.jpg (104 KB, 446x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433922699447.jpg
104 KB, 446x1920
>>
>>663500174
Of course not, but why eat animals when we clearly don't have to?
>>
>>663499020
The mistake is that you think I care about a cow's live more than about a burger.
>>
File: fishy_joe.gif (20 KB, 393x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fishy_joe.gif
20 KB, 393x406
>>663499020
>the only reason we don't eat people is because it tastes lousy
>>
>>663500009
No, we don't have to cook meat. We choose to on account of parasites.
>>
>>663500696
>implying
>>
>>663500056
Were also rulers of the earth and we have cognitive thinking skills. Plenty of animals don t even feel real pain, it's called "nociception." Just the body reacting to harmful stimuli to keep out of danger. You could argue that [pain does the same thing, because that's why we feel pain, but they're completely different.
>>
>>663500696
And the fact it will give you kuru.
>>
>>663500056
Prove animals have conscience.
>>
>>663500536
We do though. You get totally different nutrients from meat that plant's can't offer. If we weren't meant to eat meat, we wouldn't even be able to digest it.
>>
>>663500009

You realize many carnivores wins up with parasites, right?

And our bodies don't breakdown plant proteins correctly.

Also:

#PlantLivesMatter

Speaking as a member of the grasskin community, I'm offended that you would consume my cousins.
>>
>>663499020
You know... tbh I've thought enough about it and I think I'd try a taste of cooked human. I don't think I'd want a whole pound serving but I am curious.
>>
>>663500536
Because they taste awesome
>>
>>663501064
People have conscience thus (some) animals have conscience.
>>
File: 1452574844137.png (87 KB, 500x503) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452574844137.png
87 KB, 500x503
>>663499020
Good god, this again?
>>
>>663500952
That was just from niggers eating the brain or other shittier less edible parts.
>>
>>663500216
There is no galactic civil war here!
>>
>>663501178
Go to Africa, few countries there that will serve it.
>>
>>663501215
Why?
>>
>>663501178
I hear it's like old salty pork
>>
>>663501293
>Africa
>humans
topkek
>>
>>663501368
kek
>>
File: 86596974.png (29 KB, 236x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
86596974.png
29 KB, 236x236
>>663499020
Humans > Animals
>>
>>663499020
>implying animals have self-awareness and sentience to a human extent
>>
>>663499020
How do you know someone is a vegan?

Don't worry, they'll fucking tell you
>>
>>663499020
I'll take false equivalency for 500 Alex.
>>
everyone seems to forget the most important thing here, animals are tasty as fuck and too weak to defend them selves, if humans where also tasty as fuck and too weak to defend them selves we would be eating them as well.
>>
>>663501215
Barely any animals have a conscience. Even so, it doesn't matter. And I love animals, i'm trying to be a zoologist here nigga.
>>
Hundreds of Thousands of years, man has eaten flesh. some eventually discovered fire, so they can eat more flesh and get more protein out of it. these guys developed a bigger brain, developed ideas of keeping stock and thinking of new hunting weapons. this is our nature, this is natural. eating flesh is why we are here today, this is why we developed societies. this evolution is why we can feed people proteins without flesh. you fucking vegans only exist because your ancestors were eating flesh. if you choose to be unnatural, fine. fuck off
>>
>>663500174
So, if you are OP, your comic makes no sense, since it IS implying that killing humans and animals is on the same level

As for the rest, you are implying that eating animals is something we would do only because we "have" to. That's not the case. I eat animals because they're delicious, because one's health is better WITH the nutrients that meat provides rather than without and because I don't give a fuck about chickens and cows, it's not like they would achieve anything if left to themselves. It's not like we're killing some kind of intelligent creature that might produce art and have a society. It's just fucking cickens and cows, who cares.
>>
File: 1448997639699.png (276 KB, 576x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448997639699.png
276 KB, 576x720
I was reading from a deep web site the other day a and bow to eat and prepare a human meat it said humans have not much meat its mostly fat and you have to keep them captive and not feed just water because eating can produce toxins in the body and if they have aids or somthing your fucked
>>
>>663501545
Then why don't you eat children and old people who can't defend themselves, faggot?
>>
>>663501354
Did you hear how it was prepped and cooked?

I mean I don't wanna eat some jerky, maybe something like a stew or braised.
>>
>>663500009
>Humans need to cook all meats
I don't think that's true, please cite your sources
>>
>>663499020
Life has no inntrinsic value, it's not bad to kill, the only reason to not kill humans is the agreement to not kill each other so that one won't get killed.
>>
>>663499020
Yield of protein source!
>>
>>663500216
What is this
>>
>>663500009
not all meat needs to be cooked, holy shit are you retarded
>>
>>663501679
Sear it up in a pan and put in a soup of your choosing.
>>
>>663501675
Because the tribe can defend them to equal any attack I could bring. A fish can't, neither can any other animal.
>>
>>663501440
Not.
>>
>>663501211
not really, meat all tastes relatively similar and bascially the same except for subtle differences. there is a lot more of a difference in taste between a rasberry and a grape than chicken and beef
>>
>>663501211
Only valid point in the thread. You eat meat because you like to do so, don't pretend to be all moralfag about it.

captcha was select all the steaks
>>
>>663502079
Dude, your taste buds suck
>>
In a survival situation is it not better to be able to eat a larger variety of things? That's why we evolved to be omnivores. Both carnavores and herbavores die off when the only food source they are able to digest is depleted. Keeping options open is important for the survival of our species, but go ahead and start a race of flat toothed malnourished mongoloids, but when a drought hits good luck surviving.
>>
>>663501508
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
BRILLIANT
>>
>>663500443
True, you're right.
>>
> but people are animals too guise
>>
>>663501675
because im pretty sure old people and children dont taste as good as a hamburger or a steak and this right here. >>663502027
>>
>>663502079
You have no pallet. Eat what you want, but there isn't anything wrong with eating an animal. Animals eat animals, it's only natural. Were a part of nature too.
>>
>>663502164
meat tastes more a less similar between the different animals, its all meat its all the same shit
real flavours come from fruits and vegetables, whens the last time you had a chicken flavoured smoothie?
>>
>>663502384
yep its true, humans are just smarter animals at the top of the food chain, thats why we get to eat all the other animals.
>>
>>663499020
I'd totally eat a dude this way.
>>
>>663502492
yes humans have evolved to be able to consume meat and it is natural, but the way meat is being manufactured today is not. "we're a part of nature too", sure but not when we act like this
>>
File: babybum.jpg (178 KB, 716x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
babybum.jpg
178 KB, 716x960
>>663499020
>Oh hello there girl! Do you love your boyfriend?
>Why yes, yes I do.
>Is he a human?
>...yes?
>So do you suck his dick?
>That's none of your business, but sometimes I do. What does it have to do with anything?
>Well, it means that means you want to suck my dick.
>WTF
>Please don't get angry. I am a vegan and I apply my universal logic on everything. Now dig into my salad, bitch. And don't you dare to swallow, that shit is cannibalism.
>>
>>663501590
I feel the same about niggers they ain't doing anything useful (since slavory appearently is bad) so why not eat em
>>
>>663500000
>>
>>663502071
Don't say you'd give your own life to defend a worthless cow or chicken. They were put on this earth to be eaten, there's a reason they aren't even conscious.
>>
>>663502520
chicken and beef taste as different as a or even more so then something like bananas and grapefruit, if you really think they taste similar you really must have some form of issues with your taste.

And im really not sure what smoothies have to do with anything, are you saying that food you can turn into a smoothie are someone superior to other food?..
>>
>>663499020

Pigs are intelligent and the meat tastes almost identical to human flesh. Do you feel bad about eating pigs? Not really. Only the mentally ill do. Things eat things, it's nature.
>>
>>663502763
And who's gonna stop it? Have you ever even been on a farm? I have. Not all places are those crazy factories you hear about that throw chicks in a blender. They're the minority. They just sell more because it's efficient.
>>
>>663500009
That isnt even fuckin true. People eat raw meat all around the world
>>
>>663503389
this, what is steak tar tar.
>>
>>663503486
Delicious.
>>
>>663501215

Which other animal has an advanced cerebral cortex similar to humans? Even niggers lack it almost entirely.
>>
File: 1451375830807.jpg (55 KB, 424x617) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451375830807.jpg
55 KB, 424x617
Lord Lemmy is saddened by you fuck boys
>>
>>663499020
>>
>>663499020
fapping to this
>>
>>663502520

Confirmed for vegan faggot. I eat loads and loads of vegetables but even two parts of meat FROM THE SAME DAMN ANIMAL don't taste the same. You are a lying faggot, come up with facts, not make belief stories everyone knows are wrong.
>>
>>663503026
Not that anon, but I can see what he's saying.

It's more the volume of taste from a raspberry is strong then the taste of a banana.

So I can agree that there is a difference between chix and beef but it's not as powerful as compared between fruits and veggies.
>>
>>663502520
>what is savory
>what is sweet
>I know nothing about cooking
>>
>>663499020

> Be overweight
> From family of obese fucks
> Family history of diabetes
> Family history of heart disease
> Hereditary blood clotting condition that put my father and his father on permanent blood-thinners from the age of ~45 until death due to dramatically increasing risk of heart attack
> Go to doctor @ 23, get diagnosed with very high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, all that jazz
> Start vegan diet
> Six months later, new blood test
> Cholesterol drops like a rock, to the degree that he recommended I eat more saturated fat because it was too low
> Blood pressure now low-end of normal
> Fasting blood sugar excellent

Feels good man
>>
i think all the anti meateaters are forgetting that the vast majority of people that eat meat dont give a fuck about where it even came from and certainly dont give a fuck about your shitty comic based arguments, they will continue eating their delicious meat uncaring about the animals "precious life" no matter what you say.

People just dont give a shit, deal with it.
>>
File: smoke.jpg (25 KB, 413x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smoke.jpg
25 KB, 413x276
>>663499020

I know this is a troll post, but I'm providing ammo for the poor schmucks who have to see this every day.

http://authoritynutrition.com/5-brain-nutrients-in-meat-fish-eggs/
>>
>>663503026
I disagree, I think you only believe that because meat is such a large part of your diet the differentiation between your meats is very easy for you to make. If you stopped eating meat for a month I think you'd start to agree that there is a much broader spectrum of flavour in fruits and vegetables.. given the huge variety of fruits and vegetables that exist in comparison to meats which are basically - cow chicken pig ducks and turkey

i mentioned smoothies to show that most manufactured food that don't contain meat are flavoured based on fruits, even milkshakes are often made with strawberry to add some delicious natural flavour
>>
Nice to see other vegans on 4chan.
>>
>>663503711

卐 卐
>>
>>663504159
Nice to see vegans getting BTFO on 4chan.
>>
>>663504206

卐 卐
>>
>>663499020
This shitty meme is for stupid assholes who don't understand biology or the difference between sentience and non-sentience. Kill yourself.
>>
File: veganism.png (236 KB, 600x424) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
veganism.png
236 KB, 600x424
>>663499020
>>
>>663504235
a shitstorm of the same uneducated opinion doesnt mean vegans are getting BTFO
>>
>>663504037

That's because you reduced your caloric intake, not because you stopped eating meats. All my blood scores are perfect, I just don't eat more than 125 grams of carbs a day and work out a lot.

I also weigh a lean 100 kg and deadlift 150kg, which I have yet to see an average office worker vegan do.
>>
>>663499728
Animals aren't clueless though.
>>
>>663504364
lol we eat the same things you do except - the meat, so its you who probably spends more time in the kitchen fussing over your chicken in the oven
>>
>>663504390

>be vegan
>consume 300 dollars of supplements a year to not die
>this is healthy and everyone should do it

Faggot
>>
>>663504154
>I disagree, I think you only believe that because fruits and vegetables is such a large part of your diet the differentiation between your fruits and vegetables is very easy for you to make. If you stopped eating fruits and vegetables for a month I think you'd start to agree that there is a much broader spectrum of flavour in meats.. given the huge variety of meats that exist in comparison to fruits and vegetables which are basically - apples, oranges, carrots, potatos and corn.
>>
>>663504206
卐 卐卐卐卐
卐 卐
卐 卐
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
卐 卐
卐 卐
卐 卐 卐 卐
>>
>>663504960
bravo.
>>
>>663504960
whoopse, im a fucking retard
>>
>>663505078
this is true.
>>
>>663499020
Vegansidekick is one of the most retarded things on facebook I've ever seen.
>>

卐 卐
>>
>>663504269

Most animals are sentience, sentience (the capability to have qualia or subjective experiences) is actually quite common among most animals with developed nervous systems. It would be pretty difficult to argue that mammals with a CNS are non-sentient - if your dog enjoys being pet/rubbed/played with, by definition that is sentience.

Now, a sea sponge? A jelly fish? Probably not sentient. A whale or an elephant - very likely sentient.

You're probably thinking of Sapience, which is a bit different of a concept: sapience refers to the ability to think or reason, especially the ability to use symbolic or other abstract forms of logic. This is quite a bit more rare, and is likely restricted only to highly evolved primates, such as ourselves. Sapience and sentience are often conflated in science fiction and popular usage, however they are distinct. Sapience is, however, somewhat problematic as an argument for meat consumption or animal usage since it was invented specifically in order to differentiate human and non-human animals, in other words, arguing that it's appropriate to exploit animals because they're not sapient is circular logic. It would be more accurate to say that you don't believe animals which are not capable of abstract reasoning deserve rights.
>>
>>663504705
>- apples, oranges, carrots, potatos and corn.
AppleApricotAvocadoBananaBilberryBlackberryBlackcurrantBlueberryBoysenberryCantaloupccucumberCurrantCherryCherimoyaCloudberryCoconutCranberryDamsonDateDragonfruitDurianElderberryFeijoa
FigGoji berryGooseberryGrapeRaisinGrapefruit
GuavaHuckleberry
JabuticabaJackfruit
Jambul
Jujube
Juniper berry
Kiwi fruit
KumquatLemonLime
Loquat
Lychee
Mango
Marion berry
MelonCantaloupe
HoneydewWatermelonMiracle fruitMulberryNectarineOliveOrangeBloodOrangeClementine
MandarineTangerinePapaya
PassionfruitPeachPearPersimmon
Physalis
Plum/prune (dried plum)
PineapplePumpkinPomegranate
PomeloPurple MangosteenQuinceRaspberrySalmonberryRambutan RedcurrantSalal berrySatsuma
Star fruitStrawberry
TamarilloTamarind
TomatoUgli frui

rekt
>>
>>663504527
>That's because you reduced your caloric intake

Nah, I've actually gained about 10lb since them, though my bodyfat is roughly the same.
>>
>>663504390
are you referring to the vegan arguement of
>hurr tha aminalz
>>
>>663504681
lol i usually don't respond to people who don't know what their talking about but i needed to say
YOUR THE FAGET
>>
>>663505400
No as im a vegan who doesn't think it is wrong to kill and eat animals..
>>
>>663505269

So what do you eat in a day that allows you to keep your weight? Where do you get your manure free vegetables? Most vegetables are grown on cow shit, that doesn't sound very vegan to me.
>>
>>663499020
apples and oranges
>>
>>663500216
>>>/x/
>>
>>663505580
>vegan who doesn't think it is wrong to kill and eat animals
So you mean you're a vegetarian?
>>
>>663499020
10/10 would eat OP
>>
>>663505936
im not all too sure about terminology about shit, i just do what i feel like, and think what i think, in real life i dont really like to affiliate myself with veganism because of all the extremist ISIS vegans around these days, who probably damage and increase hatred against the movement more than anything
>>
>>663501135
its funny how op doesnt reply to this because he knows that he cant counter this argument
>>
File: veganscrewed.jpg (233 KB, 640x1550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
veganscrewed.jpg
233 KB, 640x1550
>>663504656
The point was that meats like chicken provide the proteins and nutrients that require either supplements, a shit tonne of certain vegetables or fruits that you now have to consume just to get into your body. Hence the fuss
>>
There's nothing wrong with the comic. I'd very much enjoy eating some fresh girlmeat.
>>
>>663505219
not even counting every cut of meats on a animal taste wildy different
American bison Carabao Cattle Water buffalo Domesticated yak
Alpaca Llama Camel goat cat Rabbit Donkey Horse sheep pig
Moose Reindeer Red deer Fallow deer Elk
Chicken duck goose turkey quail pigeon Guineafowl Ostrich Emu
Carp Catfish Salmon Tilapia Crayfish Lobster Shrimp Prawns
Oysters Mussels Land snails Abalone and more

rekt
>>
File: vegans.png (84 KB, 450x322) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegans.png
84 KB, 450x322
>>663506216
Well, /vegans/?

How do you survive a VENOMOUS (not poisonous like the image wrongly states) snakebite?
>>
>>663506216
you make it sound like i'm on a constant mission to fulfill my supplementary needs, it's really not that difficult. You make it sound like an extremely uncomfortable lifestyle the way you say "you now have to consume just to get into your body" I mean if it was really such a troublesome lifestyle why would moderate people without extremist vegan views adopt this lifestyle, people like me who don't do it for the animals but for health
>>
>>663506216
>that pic
vegans will still use it, theyre hypocritical as fuck
>>
>>663505604

A lot of tempeh, beans, seitan, and some tofu for protein; carbs mainly from brown rice, sweet potato, and whole-grain bread; fat mostly from high omega-3 oils like cold-pressed canola oil or camelina sativa oil, some olive oil for drizzling, saturated fat from coconut oil, also avocado.

E.g., last night for dinner I had some toast with sugar-free apple butter, with a side of three-bean salad (chickpeas, kidney beans, black beans, cubed avocado & tomato, a little tofu, minced red onion, raw garlic, and cilantro, in an olive oil/apple cider vinegar dressing), then followed it up with some pan-fried brown rice with mixed vegetables.

Getting enough calories is easy, especially if you have a housewife who likes to bake (I've actually had a hard time keeping my weight down since she's always making pies and cookies and stuff).
>>
>>663499020

Cooking animal flesh is how we as a species developed our highly complex and large brains

Other primates with similar brain:body weight ratios ("similar" used loosely, as our brain:body weight ratio is much higher than other primates, and our brains are far more complex) have to eat for about 8 hours a day to consume enough calories to maintain their health

Eating meat isn't just natural, it's necessary

Your "point" refers to cannibalism, not eating meat in general, and to be fair if a group of vegans remain vegan for about 20 generations they'd be demonstrably different enough from people as to no longer consider them human and therefore there would be no ethical/cannibalism dilemma about eating them

tl;dr: vegans aren't people and we should eat them, too
>>
>>663506612
Not only this but vegans can't even drink milk, eat eggs or consume many other foods that have been farmed from an animal
>>
>>663506612
my list is bigger and i didn't even list the vegetables,

REKT
>>
File: MGS Approve.gif (995 KB, 257x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MGS Approve.gif
995 KB, 257x194
>>663506938
Lets do it.
>>
>>663499020
cannibalism is wrong.
there! problem solved
>>
>>663506894

That sounds pretty interesting. I don't eat a lot of meat but I'm an indo so I already eat a lot of fermented soy anyway.

I have diabetes 1 though. How do you deal with not eating carbs as a vegan?
>>
>>663506894
here

>>663505604
>Where do you get your manure free vegetables

Manure wouldn't be cost effective as a fertilizer if it didn't exist as a biproduct of animal agriculture. Eating vegetables grown in manure doesn't financially support the animal-ag industry anywhere near as much as, say, buying hamburger does. In fact, buying beans grown with manure as opposed to buying meat does net financial harm to the meat industry.
>>
>>663507025
my list is more condensed but overall similar in size and i didnt even list 75% of the tasty and eatable animals on the planet, once again not counting how ridiculously huge the list would be if i listed of every single different tasting CUT of meat instead of the whole animal.
>>
>>663506797
All I am saying is it is MORE messing about than if you ate meats like a neurotypical. That is all.

Anything further that you have inferred from my post has been because you seem to have a strange need to defend your diet and profess what you eat on 4chan.

Nobody cares about your diet, stop making these threads.
>>
>>663506196
not OP but the second part of the argument is dumb because humans can't digest most meats raw and have to cook them, also most of the nutrients that you get from animals can be found in plants too, only very few are exclusive to meat..
>>
>>663499804

You are on 4chan.
You aren't people either.
>>
is eating bananas vegan
>>
>>663507685

Don't be racist, don't you know banana-kin were once enslaved by Israel?
>>
>>663507578
>humans can't digest most meats raw
a very large portion of meat can be eaten raw there is also a large number of plants that CANT be eaten raw or are not eaten raw.
>>
>>663507025
>mfw there is a much larger variety of nutrients you get from the meats than from the vegetables
>mfw fish barely got mentioned in said list at all
Simply because most of the meats he listed are from animals that eat most of the fruit from your list as well as the vegetables from the list you didn't mention

REKT
>>
>>663507297
well you're list is mostly animals in the same species, you've listed moose reindeer, red deer, fallow deer elk, all the same shit all the same taste just different species, whereas my delicious vegetables and fruits are all unique and lovely
>>
>>663506998

Did you know that ants farm aphids for sap production? They herd them en masse and move them from plant stalk to plant stalk forcing them to produce sap for the colony
>>
>>663507195
>How do you deal with not eating carbs as a vegan?

I'll admit, it's hard. A few years ago I was on a ketogenic diet, eating less than 50g protein/day, which I had done for a couple of years. When I went vegan, initially I also tried to maintain ketosis but I found that it was too restrictive. It can be done, it's just difficult.

I wrote up some guidelines for minimizing carbs on a vegan diet (fill in the URL yourself): bitly 1JPcWTv

>tl;dr Focus on high-protein low-carb foods like seitan, tofu, tempeh (sparingly), edamame, soy curls, and black soy beans; have them with lots and lots of low-carb vegetables; use healthy fats (from nuts/seeds/oils) of the correct type when cooking and to add flavor; avocado.

>Macro Nutrients - You're going to want to keep carbohydrates very low, get adequate protein for your activity level (more if you lift weights, for example), and then fill in the rest of the calories from fat. Note that too much protein can cause you to drop out of ketosis, a good rule of thumb it to get equal weights of protein and fat (fat has a little over twice the calories per gram as protein). To get into ketosis you should try to get less than 20g of carbs per day, but most people are able to maintain ketosis a few weeks later as long as they stay under 50 or so. It varies from person to person, so buy testing strips. Anecdotally, after a year in ketosis, I was able to maintain ketosis even getting up to 100g once in a while, as long as it was from low-glycemic-index stuff like hummus.
>>
>>663507977
Just another reason why vegans are hypocritical shitheads

>>663506216
>>663506859
>>
>>663507951
>lists 20+ berrys that taste nearly identical
>my delicious vegetables and fruits are all unique
>>
>>663507561
hahah, funny i'm not OP
and i wasn't defending it i have nothing to defend it against I was just explaining, in case there are any interested people reading that from my experience its not that difficult,
also your a fookin pusey and i'd fuck yer bitch
>>
>>663501673
None of that related to any of this and was extremely uninteresting, kill yourself faggot who thinks he's edgy for going to the deepweb
>>
>>663507951
hahah thinking moose and deer taste at all similar wow.
>>
>>663508225
raspberries and blueberries for example have a more distinct taste than RED ELK DEER AND MOUNTAIN REINDEER or whatever the fuck,

im killin ya
>>
this thread is now ruined
>>
>>663506612

You forgot gator and rattlesnake

Shame on you
>>
File: 1406634249301.jpg (30 KB, 284x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406634249301.jpg
30 KB, 284x500
>>663499020
Not a single bite of food reaches our mouths that has not involved the killing of animals. By some estimates, at least 300 animals per acre—including mice, rats, moles, groundhogs and birds—are killed for the production of vegetable and grain foods, often in gruesome ways. Only one animal per acre is killed for the production of grass-fed beef and no animal is killed for the production of grass-fed milk until the end of the life of the dairy cow.

99% of vegetarians/vegans are fulfilling a selfish desire to feel good about themselves.

By not eating meat they feel a sense of validation about doing right morally.

They disregard evidence about the importance of animal proteins in the history of human evolution.

They pretend to occupy moral high ground and then preach to others from perceived superiority. But when faced with a true starvation situation they will eat meat. The fact of life is that we are animals.

Life consumes life. There is no biological classification of life which is superior to any other. Only the human brain creates such abstractions and only the human brain requires validation through abstraction.
>>
>>663508482
they do actually, because.. their both meat
>>
File: fuckedup.png (164 KB, 535x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckedup.png
164 KB, 535x534
>>663499020
Agree. Vegan 17 years here.

Thanks for the thread! Cheers.
>>
>>663508490
have you ever tasted either of those meats? i HIGHLY doubt it i have however tasted both those and many other of the berries on your list and they all have very similar tastes and qualitys.
>>
I LIKE EATING ANIMALS BECAUSE FUCK THEM AND FUCK YOU
HAHAHAHAH COUNTER THIS ARGUMENT
>>
>>663508008

Alright, cool. I'll look into it. Meat is too expensive anyway these days to eat all the time.

Isn't long term ketosis dangerous though? Certain brain tissues actually need about 100 grams of carbs a day to function properly. I know this because I experienced ketoacidosis until the point where it nearly killed me and I couldn't really think any more.
>>
>>663508566
and a million other animals/cuts of meat, i cant be damned to even begin trying to list them all off, this thread would 404 1000 times over just listing fish types.
>>
>>663508264
>gets all pissy and offended
>over a lifestyle choice that isn't even his
Wow dude are you really that autistic?
>>
>>663508624
sure and tomatoes taste the same as pineapple amiright? there both fruits after all.
>>
File: cowspiracy.png (204 KB, 540x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cowspiracy.png
204 KB, 540x430
>>663500174
Yes.

Humans are animals, dumbfuck.
>>
>>663508624
They're both meat, and incorrect this is coming from someone who has experienced both many different meats, as well as vegetables, and fruits. How about opening your eyes Instead of being a pretentious fuck
>>
>>663508175
You are all idiots, both sides here tbh.
Saving your life with no other option =/= eating something that involves killing something else when there are plenty of other options.
And most of the meat you eat is probably filled pumped with antibiotics and the nutrients that the meat naturally doesn't contain so what's the difference in taking suppliments or eating meat filled with suppliments+who knows what?
>>
>>663508861

>fish types

Tay?
>>
>>663508658
I'm guessing your parents are vegan?

You must be 18 to post on this website.
>>
>>663508622
alright settle down Dr. Fedora
I think you'd find the percentages are probably more 60 40, as many vegans are simply doing it out of a lifestyle choice and are not in any other way involved with veganism and imposing their beliefs on others. I'm all for nature and think the natural way of things is right but can you tell me Dr. Fedora what is natural and evolutionary about a slaughterhouse and a milk factory
>>
I used to be very strongly anti-vegetarian. I love the taste of meat, and I always thought it was stupid to consider animals and humans as being equal, that to morally object to an animal being killed and eaten was stupid.

However, since actually starting to think about the morality of it, I've changed my opinion quite a bit.

The first thing that made me start to reconsider was the ecological impact of eating meat, especially foreign meat. Meat uses a huge amount of energy in both production, as well as preparation and transportation. I started to be more aware of the meat I was eating and, where possible, sourced it locally. I had no moral objection to eating meat at this point, but I felt that it had some rather large drawbacks.

After a while, I started to think more about the morality of it. I don't consider an animal to be equal to a human, and I would never choose an animal over a man in anything but the most contrived of situations. I wouldn't object to an animal being tortured, maimed or killed if the alternative was for that to happen to a human. However, the big thing that changed my opinion was the realisation that, although animals may never be equal to us at our best, they still have the ability to suffer. Don't get me wrong, I don't consider the depth of suffering that, say, a chicken feels to be in any way comparable to what a human does, but it's suffering nonetheless. What's more, for most of the time, it's unnecessary suffering. I don't NEED to eat meat. I love the taste, and it's more convenient, but there are plenty of diets and workarounds. When I eat meat, I am consciously choosing to cause (however indirectly) suffering. As an analogy, if every time you ate meat, someone you know got straight up punched in the face, would you still eat meat?

...
>>
>>663509025
If you would take anti-venom, by definition you are NOT a vegan.

Stay mad.
>>
>>663509138
I am 41.
My parents both eat meat.
>>
>>663509362
...

Or would you think more carefully about when that person getting punched was worth the pay off? A Christmas turkey with family may be worth someone getting punched, but a soggy burger from some shitty van probably isn't. While I wouldn't say I have a moral objection to eating meat, it's gone from something I do without thinking about to something I'm much more aware of. Causing unnecessary suffering is something I know I should try to avoid, so I've cut back significantly. I'm not something of a weekday vegetarian. I don't eat meat during the week. On the weekends, however, I'll go out and buy an expensive cut of nice, local, free-range meat from a nearby butcher, and I'll cook it up nice. I appreciate meat a lot more now I eat less of it, funnily enough.

I still eat fish, though. Fuck the little slimy bastards.
>>
>>663509009
is this implying we should eat niggers? because that seems like a great idea.
>>
>>663500009
you can eat most meat raw. even more so than most plants actually. problem is simply parasites. I ate deer sashimi once (simply thin raw slices of meat). also no getting protein from other sources is far from always easy. we are lucky in the west to have always had semi protein rich wheat and very protein righ peas etc. in south east asia and oceania that wasnt the case, sweet potatoe contains very ittle protein same as rice. its the reason for canibalism in some tribal societies too.
>>
>>663509012
i'm sorry I didn't know you had such a impressive range of qualifications. you don't mean to say that you, an anonymous 4chan user has actually eaten many different meats, AS WELL as vegetables and fruits, i'm sorry about my previous comments, I didn't know who I was dealing with
>>
>>663508622
>By not eating meat they feel a sen
They disregard evidence about the importance of animal proteins in the history of human evolution.
>being this fucking daft
>>
>>663508829

Ketosis is actually neuroprotective, though that's only in otherwise healthy people IIRC. If you experienced ketoacidosis then it may not be for you. The guidelines I gave are still applicable even if you're not planning on ketosis, just add more carbs - have some more tempeh, or eat some sweet potato or hummus or something.
>>
>>663499020
Needs more false equivalencies and straw men really.
>>
File: le hat joke.jpg (105 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
le hat joke.jpg
105 KB, 640x480
>>663509233
>>
>>663509364
Veganism is about doing what you can. Anything is better than nothing...placing restrictions on yourself and being hard on yourself is okay, but if you have to bend the rules,fuck it. It's your life. And you're still doing more than most!
>>
>>663502763
no regardless of how we act we are part of nature. nature isnt always pretty. doesnt say anything about destroying the enviroment or how to treat animals but still.
>>
>>663499020
Because ribs are just SO nice.
>>
>>663509457
nice
>>
File: face palm3.jpg (38 KB, 586x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
face palm3.jpg
38 KB, 586x388
>>663500009
>Further humans can't even eat meat naturally like other animals. Humans need to cook it
>>
>>663509364
So you're implying that's a reason to eat meat then? I'm not even talking about what the definition of vegan is.
>>
>>663509637
I don't get it, i must be a newfag
>>
>>663508658
I'm pretty sure that we don't think posting images of dead animals is very fucked up. At least I don't.
>>
>>663509750

>more than most
You're actually not doing anything because your premise for doing so is biologically and objectively incorrect
>>
>>663500536
Why do anything at all that we clearly don't have to do?

Or are there sometimes other criteria than just purely doing only what is necessary?
>>
>>663509816

See

>>663506938
>>
I'm sorry, I thought I typed www.4chan.org/b/, not www.tumblr.com
>>
File: fuckedup.png (91 KB, 885x415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckedup.png
91 KB, 885x415
>>663509993
Assuming you are the poster I replied to, the fact you responded to copypasta already solved that mystery
>>
File: every day.png (156 KB, 540x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
every day.png
156 KB, 540x540
>>663509917
The world is too hooked on definitions.

Everyone, for optimal health, should be following a plant based diet.

Does that mean NO meat or NO eggs or NO dairy?

Sometimes. But not 100% of the time.

Veganism, vegetarianism, pescatarianism, lacto-ovo vegetsrianism, all wonderful and beneficial. Everyone can help if they choose to. EVERYONE. even meat eaters.
>>
>>663509787
yes regardless of how we act we are a part of nature.. but what we are acting upon is not natural, and in fact damaging to nature. If the world keeps going on as it is there won't be any trees for you to point at and say, SEE NATURE JUST LIKE US
>>
>>663508490
>>663508664
>>663508225
>>663507951
>>663507297
>>663507025
>>663506612
>>663505219
>>663504705
>>663504154
>>663503026
>implying not eating meat is about how it fucking tastes
both of you are retarded but one of you has morals, gee i wonder which one
>>
>>663510228

/thread
>>
>>663509750

>meanwhile vegans and other SJW pussies vote in liberal cucks who let in literal rape culture and fervent meat eaters
>>
>>663509452
soylent black?
Could solve a few problems...
>>
File: 8795.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8795.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>663506216
>mfw snakes are 'poisonous'
Topzoz
>>
>>663502789
why even go through the effort to type this? are you actually this stupid?
>>
>>663510245
yes i am new faget
>>
>>663510297
Yeah, especially with the god damn overpopulation of the planet, I wish like 50% of all the people alive right now weren't even born. That would solve a lot of problems.
>>
funny thing is certain vegetables actually require more water and land to produce than meat with equal nutrients would need. most notably salad, you barely digest any of it it comes out right the other end.
>>
File: umad.png (180 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
umad.png
180 KB, 480x480
>>663509917
No I am not, I'm just showing how 99% of vegans are hypocrites.
>>
>>663510361
>implying morals arent subjective.
>>
File: 1446773665502.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446773665502.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>663510043
We are doing plenty. I do my part every single day, and anonymous trolls on fuckin /b/ of all places aren't going to rustle me. You just have feelings of inadequacy and you're taking it out on others.
>>
>>663510618
>implying that 99% of vegetarians get bit by venomous snakes
kek
>>
just to say , yes lions eat zebra but lions don't eat lion and zebra kick lions ass some time you know xD
>>
>>663510361
That doesn't mean he doesn't have morals shitbrain, it means he has different morals. And everyone is gonna think his own morals are better than the other's.
>>
this is now le epic banana meme thread
>>
>>663502789
Holy fucking shit it took me so long to work out that the fuck is going on in this picture why does that man look like to asses?
>>
>>663510561
True. But I'm talking about something we CAN change.
>>
>>663510496
leave it to a vegan to be so obsessed with labels and definitions that he misses the greater picture

>mfw
>>
>>663510812
Really, it's more of a target, or a goal.
>>
>>663510694

No, I have educated opinions on the matter and veganism is incorrect- biologically and objectively
>>
File: 1449679740576.jpg (247 KB, 525x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449679740576.jpg
247 KB, 525x700
Everyone who is not already vegan is directly funding animal cruelty and destruction of the earth's resources.

Sorry.
>>
>>663510297
>pescatarians are beneficial but still assholes
fish arent animals they grow from fish trees or sprout from the fish mycelium into fish mushrooms
>>
>>663510361
>mah animal lives
how about thinking about all those plant lives your murdering bud? or all those bug lives your murdering with your pesticides or you know simply walking into your garden, #AllLivesAreEqual
>>
>>
>>
>>663499020
morality a subjective so you lose
>>
>>663511043
What are the objective flaws with vegetarianism? What are the biological flaws with vegetarianism?
>>
>>663510812
Autism speaks.

All I implied was that 99% of vegans would take anti-venom in such a situation

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>663511080
THAT IS GOOD
>>
>>663510561
overpopulation is a meme. there is no overpopulation in the west. you only have populations in shitholes growing faster than the means to support them. but if the historical development of the west is any indicator at all thats only temporary. thats just typical rampant missanthrophism without any basis. humanity is awesome, denying that is heresy.
>>
>>663511007
Why so?
>>
>>
>>663511285
Because there would then be fewer of them.
>>
>>
>>663510618
whats with the 99% there is no proof at all that the extremist almost religiously vegan people in the world account for very much at all of vegans in the world today.. most vegans i think would say that their survival comes first and would admit they would kill and eat an animal in survival situations. your argument basically just points at a small percentage and says HA, SEE YOUR ALL HYPOCRITES
>>
File: 1450095201245.jpg (204 KB, 731x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450095201245.jpg
204 KB, 731x960
>>663510948
>>
File: 4023164.png (68 KB, 565x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4023164.png
68 KB, 565x600
>>
File: 1252889985641.jpg (46 KB, 531x411) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1252889985641.jpg
46 KB, 531x411
>>663511043
You're not the pinnacle of health and neither am I.

What's good for you may not be good for me.

We will just have to wait and see who lives longer.
:^)
>inb4 hurrr life after 70 isn't worth living
>inb4 hurrr life without bacon isn't epic
>>
>>663511147

>implying accidental killing of insects is anywhere near as morally wrong as purposely mass murdering in slaughterhouses purely because it tastes good
>>
>>663511147
The issue is less that all live are equal, more that we shouldn't cause unnecessary suffering. Plants and insects have nervous systems that are incredibly primitive, if they have any at all. They do not suffer in the same sense that an animal can, and they are in no way at all comparable to what we consider pain or anguish.
>>
Are you guys furries?
>>
>>
>>663511080
for the taste of a nice cheeseburger i can say i am quite proud to fund such things.
>>
>>663504037
It's cos you stopped eating like a fat cunt, bot cos you went vegan. And you changed your general life style instead of being a lazy shit
>>
>>663511277
It doesn't matter where the overpopulation is. Fact is that we can only grow enough food for a maximum of 11 billion people and that's considering the fact that everyone would have to go vegan and not over-indulge so it doesn't really change the facts.
>>
>>663511277
>humanity is awesome, denying that is heresy.
The dubs speak the truth.
>>
>>663511348
why do we make you so angry
>>
File: 1452882901362.jpg (149 KB, 532x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452882901362.jpg
149 KB, 532x720
>>663511274
E D G Y
D
G
Y
>>
>>663506938

Semi-truth.

Cooked meats provided for our basic bodily functions (rarely even eating it), allowing carbs to grow our brains.
>>
File: 05120644blank.png (28 KB, 565x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
05120644blank.png
28 KB, 565x600
>>
>>663511272
so youre saying dont be vegan because in a life or death situation youd take insulin or an antivenom to not be dead.
perfect logic
>>
File: 1131239479519.jpg (113 KB, 565x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1131239479519.jpg
113 KB, 565x600
>>
File: nfat01.jpg (19 KB, 320x212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nfat01.jpg
19 KB, 320x212
>>663511498
IT ALL THE SAEM :^)
EPIC BACON!
>>
>>663511522
yes im sure a bolt/bullet through the brain causes SOO much pain to the animals.
>>
File: 1131346461553.jpg (74 KB, 565x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1131346461553.jpg
74 KB, 565x600
>>
lions don't eat lion.
/thread
>>
>>663511348
lol, why are you so salty? Are our arguments based on actual facts making you upset and frustrated?
>>
>>663510618
>Do you think it's right to murder someone?
>Would you kill a person if it meant your own survival?
You would?! Haha, hypocrite! Clearly killing someone is completely fine, and anyone who says otherwise is just lying to themselves!

Get a clue, mate.
>>
File: 1131347725704.jpg (53 KB, 565x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1131347725704.jpg
53 KB, 565x600
>>
File: 1452551112541.png (256 KB, 315x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452551112541.png
256 KB, 315x404
Don't worry I'll be picking up the slack you vegans leave behind. I'll roll my way out of burger king with bags upon bags of greasy graveyard meat. Every vegan post shall mean another deliciously sadistic death beef burger to stuff down my gullet.
>>
>>663511187
so torture and murder is okay, thanks for clarifying
>>
>>663510148
They made the veggie test with soldiers. Told them they are testing new ketchup and spice flavors.

For a week 100s of soldiers eat 100% veggie sausages, cold meat, lots of stuff they thought it was meat.

After a week they presented them the fact. 80% didn't care, weren't surprised, just wanted to be fed.

If so many don't care, why wasting so much resources on raising cattle if, in theory, many really don't care if presented right? Thats the minimum morale anybody can have.
>>
File: 1447574431578.jpg (63 KB, 640x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447574431578.jpg
63 KB, 640x531
>>663511544
IKR FAM??? LOL!
>>
>>663500536
Plants offer a protein blend that lacks amino acids and various other vitamins, appropriate for your body to develop and grow. Relying solely on plant based protein will eventually reduce in cranial construction necessary to develop proper brain function. In the short gist of things, you'll develop brain cells at a slower rate than what you would by eating meat. Don't deny your genetics because of your feelings.
>>
>>663499862
I AINT CLICKING THAT SHIT NIGGA
>>
>>663511843
that depends on the situation actually.
>>
>>663511498
What if we mass slaughtered insects because they taste good? Is that wrong by your morals? It's starting to happen and personally I really like the taste of meal worms.
>>
>>663505936
No that's not the definition, a vegan doesn't eat anything that comes from an animal or its meat. Ie won't eat cheese or milk. It's got noting to do with motive
>>
>>663511843
>ants eat and kill ants
>/thread
>>
STOP SCROLLING!
look at my post number
>>
>>663511922
Please, by all means. Eat Burger King EVERY SINGLE DAY! PLEASE!
>>
>>663511522
insects are animals bro, im on your side but that was some ish
>>
>>663511080
>Everyone who is not already vegan is directly funding animal cruelty and destruction of the earth's resources.

Oh wow. And here you are, using a laptop made using:
>child slave labour
which consumes electricity made by
>oil
which is bought by
>ISIS and other middle eastern regimes
Which means YOU directly support child slave labour as well as fund wars in the middle east.

All so you could complain on the internet about the big bad meat eaters.

Semantics is fun, isn't it? You whiny vegan pussy.
>>
>>663511812
Perhaps that's true for carefully managed livestock, but I'm not convinced that humane methods are widely used in battery farming. What's more, even if every animal was killed that way, the life of an animal in a battery farm could be considered to be one full of suffering. Short, cramped and often painful.
>>
>>663508795
I want to fuckin eat this cock...
HA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>663506632
Obviously they will let you know there a vegan at a dinner party because they can't eat the food you give them otherwise
>>
>>663511541
wow i really like this image
>>
thats it I'm gonna delete this thread with my l33t hax0ring skills
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (459 KB, 2502x1876) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
serveimage.jpg
459 KB, 2502x1876
>THIS IS NOW A STEAK THREAD!

>FUCK YOU OP!
>>
>>663512287
so you would be k with eating meat if animals where all free range and humanely killed? i bet 90% of vegans would still argue against it.
>>
>>663512163
You're right, I should have clarified that I meant animals with higher brain function, or more complicated nervous systems. I'm thinking more of mammals and birds than anything else.
>>
>>663511756
So you're saying if you were bitten by a venomous snake you would just lay down and die because you're vegan?

Perfect logic.
>>
>>663512027
obviously its the exact same aas killing a cow, just because an animal is small or very simple like a worm doesnt mean they cant feel pain
>>
>>663512448
the hacker known as 4chan is gonna shut us down
>>
>>663512228
Omnivores are so mad all the time! Sometimes I feel bad for you faggots.

Cheer up, buddy.
>>
>>663512143
does anybody have that gif of that deer getting it's head blown apart
>>
File: Steak2.jpg (729 KB, 2345x1829) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Steak2.jpg
729 KB, 2345x1829
>DELICIOUS STEAK!
>>
>>663512800
If you are above the age of 25, I will eat my own shit on cam.
>>
>>663512765
cant refute the argument so you resort to saying hes mad? sounds about right.
>>
>>663512228
not the guy you replied to but im gonna reply anyways, yes good point but in this modern world a laptop is pretty much essential in order to succeed in the modern world. Veganism is about minimalizing damage, but your point of view seems to suggest OH EVERYTHINGS HARMFUL, SO FUCK IT WHATS THE POINT IN TRYING, AND THE PEOPLE WHO DO TRY, YEAH THEY AIN'T REALLY FUCKIN HELPING CUS THEY STILL SUPPORT BAD THINGS IN SOME WAY, FUCK EM RIGHT

and i'd fuck you up and shag yer bird
>>
>>663512530
One steak a week, 10 billion people, you need around three earthes with grass to feed them. Assuming, that every man has the right to buy meat. If its only 1/3 that can afford it in the future (and it looks like that more and more), then we have no problem.

But since we kill each other for iPhones, why shouldn't some people start killing for a 100$ piece of meat? We know it will happen.
>>
>>663512530
To an extent, yes. I'm not vegan, or even vegetarian, but I do see the moral issues raised by eating meat. I eat it a couple of times a week, and always make sure I buy from local sources which can guarantee their animals have a fair quality of life. I save money overall, but get a higher quality of meat that I can enjoy a lot more.

I can't understand a vegan's objection to consuming animal products, though.
>>
File: 12_14_12_e.jpg (94 KB, 550x660) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12_14_12_e.jpg
94 KB, 550x660
>>
>>663512714
It does actually, it really does. They can't feel pain. Their nervous system is far from complex enough to even feel anything, they live purely on instincts and impulses alone
>>
>>663512994
>implying anyone on /b/ is above the age of 12
>>
File: triggered.gif (426 KB, 380x254) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
triggered.gif
426 KB, 380x254
>>663512939
HAHAHAH U SHOWED EM FAM! FUCK FAGS WHO VALUE LIFE OTHER THAN THEIR OWN LOL
>>
>>663502917
Hmm, well for a start their flesh is contaminated with all the trash they eat
>>
File: EATACOWFAGGOT!.jpg (286 KB, 1280x904) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EATACOWFAGGOT!.jpg
286 KB, 1280x904
>>663499020

>EAT A COW YOU FAGGOT!
>>
>>663500536
why do anything?
>>
>>663511891
That doesn't make me a hypocrite. It is false equivalence because vegans by definition
>DOES NOT EAT OR USE ANIMAL PRODUCTS

Your bullshit comparison would only work if humans
>DID NOT KILL EVER
But we obviously do you fucktard.
>>
>>663513028
They killed field mice and bugs to grow your vegetables so veganism doesn't XD GG why bother chicken tendies for life
>>
>>663512714
insects dont have pain receptors
>>
>>663510618

>Being vegan is only about not consuming animal products under any circumstance

Last time I checked the reasons people are vegan are environment, health and animal welfare. Merely consuming an animal product does not a hypocrite make. Especially if it doesn't violate whatever cause you have or if it's not pragmatically viable to not consume it.
>>
>>663501169
Kek a this
/thread
kek
>>
>>663513114
A lot of them are based on the fact that it's incredibly inneficient to produce meat and it's not sustainable enough to even give enough food for everyone currently living on earth, which is why there's so much starvation.
>>
File: Steak4.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1436) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Steak4.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1436
>>663499020

Kows am gud 2 eet!

>Don't be a faggot. Everyone hates faggots. Even other faggots!
>>
>>663499020
Cannibalism has been forbidden by the majority of humanity for millennia.
Attempting to equate cannibalism with being a carnivore is a poor anaolgy.

Humans have been carnivorous for many thousands of years. It is an important part of our diet, but not the only one, of course.
>>
anon you're so edgy and such a nihilist with a wicked sense of humour you're so cool we all really like you!
Is that what you wanted to hear? I'm sorry your mommy didnt love you
>>
#PlantLivesMATTER

I wont stop eating fucking meat , killing plants is murder . YOu are killing inocent living creatures and also you are taking the food of animals HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKED UP DUDE
>>
File: tendies3.jpg (39 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tendies3.jpg
39 KB, 500x333
>>663513462
delicious tendies are worth it, fuck animals
>>
File: 1293380316838.jpg (66 KB, 450x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1293380316838.jpg
66 KB, 450x600
You're all faggots.

I'm vegan and 4chan isn't a good place for this garbage, everybody just shut the fuck up and go back to your trap fap and cock rate threads and infinite bait with no content
>>
Let's sage this thread. With no survivors
>>
>>663513816
Literally worst argument you could use lol
Just take 5 minutes to google up some facts about meat and how inneficient it is for example.
>>
File: 006.jpg (76 KB, 600x462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
006.jpg
76 KB, 600x462
>>663499157

>EAT SOME PUSSY AND QUIT BEING SUCH A FAGGOT!
>>
>>663513462
HAHA is that all you can respond to be with, you pathetic piece of shit. They all kill field mice to grow the vegetables needed to feed your livestock fucking moron, god damn If i knew you IRL i'd probably be shagging yer bird right now but if you don't have a gf defenitely your mum
>>
>>663513760
We are omnivores you colossal dipshit
Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 62
Thread DB ID: 415191



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.