[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Did he do it /b/?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 88
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x173) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x173
Did he do it /b/?
>>
no
/thread
>>
Do what?
>>
>>663492327
yes and the documentary conveniently left out some key pieces of evidence that got him convicted
>>
>>663492405
Why don't you think he did it? Did you watch the documentary or review the court case? The bleach they found on their clothing was awfully suspicious.
>>
>>663492405
end your life faggot
>>
>>663492495
Yes, this!
And Internal Mexican anal munchkins
>>
>>663492652
what bothered me the most was the lack of any blood trail. Not even bleach can clear 100%of everything
Furthermore which retarded idiot parks a victims car in his backyard... too many school boy dumb mistakes if you consider it to be premeditated
>>
>>663493012
just adding that it was almost comical how the car was "hidden"
The point with the car crusher being next to the finding location just gave me an uneasy feeling
>>
>>663493012
To be fair the guys IQ is less than 80 I think.
>>
>>663492327
Backstory?
>>
File: 1451636795604.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451636795604.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>663492327
A jury of twelve people that were shown all the evidence.
>not a one sided movie
Thinks he did it.

He will remain in jail, regardless of anyone's opinion.
So you might as well be discussing solar flares for how much this discussion will change anything.
>>
>mfw i don't know why i try to keep these threads alive
>>
>>663493567
it's a show
>>
File: 1452664163921.jpg (54 KB, 750x734) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452664163921.jpg
54 KB, 750x734
>>663493728


>implying what happened to Brendan is ok
>>
>>663493567
I'm not OP.
This is a Netflix movie about a retarded kid (iq around 70) and a murder.
Everyone on social media and here, thinks because they watched a one sided show that CONVENIENTLY leaves out key facts, that they know more than the people who were involved in the case.
>>
File: 1452624322194s.jpg (3 KB, 87x124) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452624322194s.jpg
3 KB, 87x124
>>663493728

>lets not talk about how this poor retard is now in jail being influenced by actual criminals

>18 years later
>#Dasseyfreed
>learned in prison what is secks
>mfw locked up again a week later on a charge he actually did this time
>>
>>
>>663493915
>Implying freeing a man who already had rape charges, arson, etc. is acceptable.

Shut up kid, you probably know less than half the story.
>>
What bleach did they find? I don't remember this.

Can anyone tell me why he would do it in the first place? Do you guys seriously think Brendan's confession was voluntary and lucid? All I saw was two predatory cops bullying an educationally subnormal kid into confessing. Brendan gave them no indication that he was actually there, he gave them no independently verifiable information. If he had said "Yeah there's a bullet in the garage, we shot her in there." then his confession would be valid.
>>
File: FutureSensational.png (380 KB, 689x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FutureSensational.png
380 KB, 689x380
>>663494317

just kek my shit up tbhfam
>>
>>663493915
His confession was such that only the murderers could have know the details. Hence why he was convicted.
>>
>>663494317
Top zozzle m8
>>
>>663494520

>implying i'm talking about Steve
>>
>>663494287
You know nothing.
He was already up on rape charges that they dropped because they had him for the murder.
Rape is forceful sex (thought I'd help you with that because you don't into facts well).
That's part of what got him to jail.
>>
>>663494558
Google the court case files. That's where I found the info on the bleach.
>>
>>663494625

if only he had a lawyer
>>
>>663494625
No it wasn't you fucking dumbass. He was led the whole way, they even burst out at some point "We know you shot her in the head, tell us about that". They couldn't even wait to hear him volunteer that bit of info. The two cops knew what they were doing, they told him he'd be fine if he admitted to the charges they put to him, and they held his hand and walked him into a trap. Kid didn't even know what he was confessing to. They are fucking scum.
>>
File: wat.png (457 KB, 1023x593) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wat.png
457 KB, 1023x593
>>663494912

>that bleach that targets specific DNA
>>
>>663495138
It was found on his clothing is what I'm getting at.
>>
>>663492495
James Lenk detected..

And no it didn't.

And he's almost certainly innocent.
>>
File: 1452872160148.jpg (25 KB, 741x445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452872160148.jpg
25 KB, 741x445
>>663495031

>uhhh cut her hair?
>>
>>663494558
There's a whole lot they don't show in the Netflix movie... they had an obvious agenda.
>>
>>663494227
Oh, pray tell these "key facts".. we're all dying to know.
>>
>>663495264
>Obvious b8.

The dude killed and burned cats. How is that not the MO of the murder?
>>
File: 1452809327431.jpg (43 KB, 500x371) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452809327431.jpg
43 KB, 500x371
>>663495245

>#Wrestlemania2048
>womaninfloridaatebyalligator.jpeg
>1:29
>Yeah?
>>
>>663495270
>what did you do to her head? We know you did something to her head.

>Uhhhhhh. Cut her hair.
>>
>>663495550
Who gives a fuck. I hate cats too. I've never murdered anyone using magic to ensure there was no trace of blood at a crime scene where I supposedly tortured someone to death, cut their throat and shot them twice in the head. Nice try autist.
>>
>>663495270
Zozzle @ pic

Oh yeah all those hair trimmings they found in the trailer along with all the blood that would inevitably be everywhere after a living human had been stabbed and slashed across the throat. And the cops who had previously fit him up are the very cops who found the inculpatory evidence? Come the fuck on, something is very wrong.

The prosecution's case depended on an implicit and total trust in the police. The very police who had framed the dude for rape and had avoided rectifying the situation when they were alerted that they might have the wrong guy in prison found the evidence to put him away a second time! How convenient!
>>
>>663495450
>Bleach found on their clothing
>woman said she feared Avery
>license plate found in the old station wagon
>DNA on the hood latch from Avery
>Brendan's confession that details the murder to a T
>Avery burning cats
>Averys three *67 calls to the woman the day of the murder

These are just a few of the details I've read from the court docs
>>
File: dassey3.jpg (67 KB, 770x433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dassey3.jpg
67 KB, 770x433
>>663495550

guys.

THE DOC SHOULD BE CALLED

>MAKING A YEAH: THE FREE BRENDAN DASSEY PROJECT

everyone is so hung up on steve.
fuck steve fam. his life is already over and everyone knows he's scummy to an extent
>>
>>663495836
>implying plastic wasn't used to contain the blood

Are you even trying anon?
>>
File: bruh.png (783 KB, 802x523) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bruh.png
783 KB, 802x523
>>663495993

>Brendan's confession
>>
>>663495970
Exactly. The same cops who were about to be found personally liable for a $36million payout. Stinks to high heaven.
>>
>>663492421
remind me of the babe
>>
>>663492495
Did you learn this from the news? Heh
>>
It's quite obvious who watched the documentary and who did more research into the facts of the case.
>>
>>663495993
>Brendan's confession that details the murder to a T

No
>>
File: Cuck.png (476 KB, 684x513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cuck.png
476 KB, 684x513
>>663496263

this is something completely different but people aren't realizing

>this is a doc about corruption, not about freeing steve

>the depositions
>>
>>663496379
Google is your friend. The docs are available online.
>>
>>663496152
>plastic

Sure, that would contain every trace of blood spatter in a cluttered garage from 2 close range gunshots to the head. I'm trying, but since you obviously have an IQ lower than Brendan Dassey, it's hard work.
>>
>>663496284
What babe?
>>
>>663496510
OP here

I completely agree. I think they're both guilty as hell its just fucked up how it all went down.
>>
>>663496592
22lr rifle doesn't leave much splatter.
>>
File: yeah?.jpg (532 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yeah?.jpg
532 KB, 2000x1000
>>663496592

>dumber than a cell of dasseys
>>
>>663496510
Kek @ filename. He really does look like such a cuck
>>
>>663492327
It's possible Avery did it, it's also possible Lenk and Colburn did it or had some one do it. Regardless of the evidence that was left out of the documentary there was to many questions left unaswered for that jury to sensibly call a guilty verdict. The key, the minimum blood evidence in the garage, the multiple burn locations, the licence plate call in before she was reported missing. Even if Avery did do it someone in the Manitowac sherrifs department is definatly guilty of something and I think that should be the bigger issue. A miscarriage of justice.
>>
"The Rav4 has just been found. First sign off missing person! We're on our way"
- "Does anyone have Steve Avery" (sherrif)
>>
>>663492327

I was familiar with the case years ago. I don't know what the Netflix broadcast shows but the guy did do it. There appeared to be a some incompetence in the LE/DA side and he may be let out for that, but he still did it.
>>
File: 1452666982675.png (816 KB, 705x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452666982675.png
816 KB, 705x665
>>663496654

I really have a hard time with believing Brendan did anything. My trigger word is

>both
>>
>>663496997
How do you know? Can you give us some info? I hope he did do it or it's an outrage.
>>
>>663497116
I believe he was present for it. Avery probably manipulated him into raping her and taking care of the evidence.
>>
File: 1452753851467.gif (402 KB, 250x170) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452753851467.gif
402 KB, 250x170
>>663496888
>>
>>663496869
Agreed. Something very rotten with the whole thing but doesn't mean Avery's fucking Nelson Mandela of Wisconsin.
>>
>>663494227
You keep talking about these "key facts"...why don't you list them? Oh right, you can't. Because you heard about this on the news. Where they were biased against the Averys. Just like you claim the documentary to be biased against the cops. Either way you direct it, some faggot like you is gonna listen to the brainwashing media and call it biased.
>>
>>663496869
I think the multiple burn locations were to completely burn all remains. You can't just burn a body outside. You need extreme heat to burn all remains.
>>
>>663492327
I honestly have no idea, and neither do any of you fuck boys. The only person who knows the truth is not going to tell us if he actually murdered someone.

ITT;
>I heard one side of a court case, so I whole heartedly believe his side
>>
>>663497264

>whytho.webm

and not saying steve is innocent at all, but why when he was about to buttfuck the sheriffs dept into oblivion would he do something that dumb.

>inb4 IQ 70
>>
>>663497452
The court documents are online. I'm not doing the research for you anon. Do it for yourself and drawn your own conclusions based on the facts of the case. Or are you just a documentaryfag and a sheep?
>>
>>663496888
he asked that because he knew those people were searching in avery salvage you retard.

Steven avery is a piece of shit, and always has been. He poured gas on a cat and threw it in a bonfire ffs. He also used to be sexually abusive Jodi and even had a restraining order against him from her at one point before she took him back.

Theres a recorded telphone call from Brendan too his mother from jail that wasnt shown on the show too btw, in which brendan admits Steven used to molest him.

Hes guilty, and he deserves to die in jail.
>>
>>663497691
The dude is a serial rapist and was fixated on the woman. Idk. What makes anybody kill or rape anyone?
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Unknown.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>663497691

how much would the sheriffs dept be willing to spend to shut steve up and stop the lawsuit? I'd say a respectable amount but not

>$36 million
>>
File: 570138087.jpg (35 KB, 500x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
570138087.jpg
35 KB, 500x364
>>663497910

>how many qt auto traders can you get away with murdering with $36 mil
>>
>>663497774
>I'm not doing the research for you

whats the point of you coming to this thread to go
>he did it!
>but I won't tell you why

this thread is for people who want to know more, and people who have found out more to share what they found.

I'm not about to rifle through thousands of pages of documents, but that won't stop me from asking people who have.
>>
>>663496997
The jury found them to be guilty of the charges. We still don't know if they did it or not because of the insufficient claims and evidence that points towards members of the manitowic police department being involved in falsifying evidence.
>>
>>663497910
They said in the court docs he was molesting his nieces and nephews too. The dude is a scumbag and deserves the death penalty. The cat burning was the last straw for me. I think that ties directly into the murder.
>>
i think he's guilty and probably behind closed doors a very horrible person even before his first incarceration.
however, everything that happened in this case can only ever lead to a mistrial.
>>
File: cat.jpg (29 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat.jpg
29 KB, 640x640
>>663497870
lol hold ur horses there chief
not all cat killers r murderers
>>
>>>663497691
>The dude is a serial rapist and was fixated on the woman. Idk. What makes anybody kill or rape anyone?

Who did he rape besides the lady that he didnt?
>>
>>663498163
I've been telling you the facts of the case but all I get is "hurr durr you know nothing anon you weren't there". Fuck it I'm out. Avery is guilty and I praise the cops for framing up whatever they could to put his ass away for life.
>>
>>663497774
>I'm not doing the research for you anon
Hence you are a hypocrite and didn't even read them yourself yet.

Fuck off wannabe edge twat
>>
File: 1452625289397.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452625289397.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>663497870

>jodi
>spodie-dodie

can someone post webm for the kekkles
>>
>>663497452
Sorry reading or fact finding or independent thought are hard things for you. Someone was nice enough to already type what you asked for (in this thread, Brandon).
You're the brainwashed one, because someone told you a story, you just swallowed the hook with bait, and won't look at any facts because Hollywood is your God, and they never lie to sell fiction.
Here's the post, retard >>663495993

Next time try reading the thread you ignorant cock sucker.
>>
File: 1452589111064.png (127 KB, 436x437) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452589111064.png
127 KB, 436x437
>>663498367
>>
>>663498395
Name calling again. Nice argument anon. I bet you're great at parties.
>>
>>663498186
Didn't he burn the cat when he was like a teenager, egged on by his mates?
>>
In the weeks before the killing, he used to phone up Autotrader magazine repeatedly and ask specifically for Teresa Halbech to come out. She at one point told her boss she didnt feel comfortable going to Avery Salvage anymore because the last time she went he was waiting for her in just a towel outside his trailor and attempted to seduce her.

When they checked Teresas cellphone there were repeated calls to her the day of the murder from Avery.

The guy was obsessed with her. Add that to having just got out from an 18 stretch and his girlfriend being locked up when he got out and he was all set to do some rapin'.

Case closed.
>>
I personally don't think he did. All of the evidence presented just seemed too convenient. One of the guys who organized the search seemed to have been pointed to the salvage yard. And the women who "searched" the yard found that RAV4 much more quickly than they should've. I think the judge was in on putting Avery away too. There is no way he was objective on the case.
>>
File: 1447290646443.png (130 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447290646443.png
130 KB, 250x250
Don't fucking care.
>>
>>663498698
Fuck off then
>>
>>663498640
Ahh. Finally. Somebody who did research outside of the documentary.
>>
>>663498380

>#wrestlemania2048
>>
>>663492327
living of harm of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
>>
whether he did it is irrelevant. is there a reasonable doubt? hell fucking yes.
>>
>>663496629
The babe with the power!
>>
>>663498186
You are a fag.
There was also aparent claims made by that cousin of his he ran of the road that even she admitted she didn't say. So who's to say the police weren't just entering in bullshit about this family into records before anything even went down?
>>
>>663498852
There's reasonable doubt if all you watched was the documentary.
>>
>>663498857
What power?
>>
File: 1452880787536.jpg (156 KB, 500x436) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452880787536.jpg
156 KB, 500x436
>>663498810

>notsure.png
>>
File: 1452838732857.jpg (289 KB, 1231x1653) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452838732857.jpg
289 KB, 1231x1653
>>663492327
No, but your mom did. Fucking slut
>>
>>663498914
I don't speak mongoloid. Please respond in a language known as English.
>>
>>663498380
>the facts
what facts?

all people are saying here is
>a shitty coerced confession from a retard
(biased or not, you can see enough of the raw footage to show how forced it was in the doc)
>dna
there was tampered with blood vial samples and inconclusive blood tests from the crime scene
>hes kinda shitty
yeah, he's shitty. I don't like that he burned a cat - does that make him guilty? no. burning a cat as a youth doesn't automatically equal a rapist/murderer.

>I'm out
piss off then you've been useless so far.
>>
>>663492327
no
>>
>>663492327
Of course he did it. I mean look at the scenario. I mean if you had just gotten out of prison and was expecting about 36 million in come in at any time wouldn't you celebrate your release and payoff victory by killing some random girl, burning her body offsite, then bring the bones back to your house and park her car in your back yard. Of course you would!

/sarcasm
>>
>>663493012
The same retarded idiot that burns the body 50 feet from where he sleeps.

Nigga guilty
>>
File: 1446631354290.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446631354290.png
67 KB, 616x596
>>663492495
no it didnt...
>>
>>663498640
Can you post a link to source? I wanna read more about this.
>>
>>663499086
He was referring the facts listed in a bunch of posts above. Read the fuckin thread retard.
>>
>>663493259
this! it looks like they didnt even try lol
>>
>>663492327
lol even if he did the prosecution fucked up way too many time, with their evidence n witness during the trial lel he should have been given the chance for an appeal
>>
>>663495138
That bitch was the best part of the doc.
Wanted to fuck her until she confessed to the murder.
>>
>>663499258
>what is Google
I hate you source fags.
>>
>>663499289
read the thread dipshit.

all i saw of 'new evidence' is
>>663498640

and even then that's not damning evidence. all the more reason for cops to frame him if they knew how obsessed he was

why don't you show me some actual evidence other than the few i've listed from this thread
>>
>>663498640
uh you aren't a lawyer are you?

all that is evidence of a motive and possible intent, which is not enough to convict a person, genius

there is a little bit of physical evidence that the Manitowoc police could not have planted, but its pretty scant

but there are also some very questionable evidence deficits, like the complete lack of fingerprints on the vehicle

there is a gigantic reason to believe that Manitowoc police interfered with this investigation, planted evidence, and coerced confessions, which is what the series is acutally about
>>
>>663499413
Yeah and it turns out the DA was a slimy fucker in more ways than one.
>>
>>663494625
The murder was done completely differently from his "confession" . no blood traces in the bedroom or garage where these hicks allegedly shot and slashed her

When asked what they did to her head he said they cut her hair. Then they asked who shot her in the head obviously trying to get him to say they did it. He tried to oblige so he could leave. Oops
>>
>>663493728
I've been in a jury, and they don't really give me faith in the justice system.
>>
>>663499258
http://www.pajiba.com/netflix_movies_and_tv/is-steven-avery-guilty-evidence-making-a-murderer-didnt-present.php
>>
>>663495550
He threw one cat into a fire and it lived.
He has an IQ of 70, although to you that might be admirable.
>>
>>663499508
>I HAVE PROOF
Okay show it to us
>LOOK IT UP YOURSELF
>>
>>663495550
>burned cats
You mean the one time that the man with an IQ OF 80 ACCIDENTLY threw the cat in a fire?
>>
>>663499508
Got better things to do than open up a new tab and type it into google. Give me the source or fuck off. Gled you're butthurt. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1452619827090.png (310 KB, 691x591) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452619827090.png
310 KB, 691x591
>>663499154

>lets throw a few bones at a 3rd, more secluded site for good measure
>>
>>663499537
>show you

This is the millennial mentality.

Pls an hero immediately.
>>
>>663499550
This.

Everyone else is a fucking retard.
>>
File: fuck.png (304 KB, 472x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck.png
304 KB, 472x470
>>663499939
>>
>>663499784

how is pouring motor oil on a cat and throwing it over a fire accidental?
>>
>>663499550
>what are gloves

Jesus Christ are people this fucking stupid?
>>
>>663499575
Precisely
>>
>>663500130
>HES GUILTY YOU RETARDS
>show me any evidence against him
>FUCKING MILLENNIALS AMIRITE
fuck off oldfag no one likes you and you'll die alone
>>
I just don't understand why the defence didn't get a child psychiatrist to testify. I mean those "confessions" they got from Dassey is clearly bullshit.

And yes, you can't just burn a corpse in a barbeque fire. Jesus, you need a fucking hell of a temparature to cremate a corpse.
>>
>>663500233
He had a cut on his finger. If he had gloves on that would explain the lack of fingerprints, however, the gloves wouldn't have gotten the blood in the car.
>>
>>663500130
Lels old fat neckbeard virgin detected.

I really think it's you who should kill yourself.
>>
>>663500463

>"I know a guy"
>>
>>663499695
Then you should write a very convincing letter to the government, which I'm sure they will take under advisement, and the whole legal system can be re written due to one (unsubstantiated) comment written on an anonymous image board for underwater basket weaving.
>>
>>663500418
>>663500489

Samefag

I repeat. An hero.
>>
>>663500233
>no fingerprints on the car
>fingerprints all over the car keys
>keys found on the 3rd day by corrupt police who weren't meant to be involved
>in the middle of the floor
>>
>>663500463
> you need a fucking hell of a temparature to cremate a corpse

no you dont, if you keep it lit long enough the flesh will burn away, fat acts as fuel once it starts to burn too. Bones wont burn obviously, but thats why they were left behind.
>>
File: brendan.jpg (57 KB, 684x513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brendan.jpg
57 KB, 684x513
>be Brendan
>be retarded
>be in jail for being retarded
>don't know that Cena beat Shawn Michaels and Undertaker beat Batista in Wrestlemania 23
>become super fat in jail
>>
Another thing, I don't think Steve Avery's IQ is that low. They mention at the beginning of the doc that his IQ in school was 70... he sounds too intelligent.

I mean 70 is really like a mouthbreather, sub-Dassey intelligence.
>>
>>663497116
What is the story behind this picture? What is the significance of the marks on his hand?
>>
>>663500893
I think some people do poorly on tests. The only retard is Brendan. Avery isn't a genious but not a retard.
>>
>>663500829

Yes, that's why guys who were scorched in fires are just bones.

Go play and let the big boys talk
>>
>>663500826
How did they get Avery's print on the keys then?
>>
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 351x148) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
6 KB, 351x148
>>663500799
cause the fact that you were an oldfag was so discrete

go back to fucking your dog you no life
>>
File: 7-3.jpg (88 KB, 990x551) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7-3.jpg
88 KB, 990x551
>>663499695

>we started out 7-3 for not guilty
>>
>>663501071

Yip, I agree.
>>
>>663500854
;_;
>>
File: 1452625483845.jpg (58 KB, 638x268) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452625483845.jpg
58 KB, 638x268
>>663500854

can i have my sides back now?
>>
>>663500854
I guess you could say that Brendan's a big guy.
>>
>>663499508
If only you were Fermat.
>I have a proof to this theorem
Why don't you show it?
>JESUS, I DON'T HAVE TO, LOOK IT UP YOURSELF!

Fucking faggot.
>>
File: suspect.png (445 KB, 684x513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
suspect.png
445 KB, 684x513
>>663501048
found it on b. looks like scratch marks but like i said

>found on b

keep in mind this nigga was never a suspect
>>
>>663501258
You could show some of the people on that jury a video of Avery fucking her dead corpse singing koombyya and they still wouldn't believe it. Dumb fuckin Mormons.
>>
1. Cops kill woman to frame Avery... Why not just kill him and frame his family? If they hated them so much, get rid of them all this way would be soo much easier.

2. Cops find car and body, commited by someone else, to plant evidence and frame Avery... And risk the murderer someday confessing to killing the girl and exposing the cops as corrupt? Like what almost happened back in the 90's when Avery was wrongly convicted of attempted rape and some guy claimed he had done it and not Avery?
>>
>>663495993
Not to mention Avery was calling her cell phone compulsively, and called her work to make sure she was the one to come out to take photos of his van.
>>
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 1430x1780) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 1430x1780
>>663501551
Kek
>>
File: sexting.jpg (32 KB, 620x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sexting.jpg
32 KB, 620x350
>>663501593

>mfw 1. was said by the FUCKING DA
>>
>>663501593
woah guis ive found a retard
>>
>>663500567
Seeing this guy get rumbled for selling Dassey down the river was satisfying. I think he should at least be disbarred and there should be considerations made for trying him for contempt of court or whatever you could nail him with for completely flouting the constitutional rights he himself was supposed to provide to Dassey.
>>
File: 1452664696877.jpg (73 KB, 413x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452664696877.jpg
73 KB, 413x395
>>663501813

>ethics
>morals
>District Attorney
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 536x489) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 536x489
>>663501834
>>
>>663501593
>1
they considered how shady out right killing would be, and his high profile would mean its much riskier to kill him than to kill a random girl and tarnish his reputation. once his reputation was tarnished everything fell around him, even if he was innocent.

thats why he was so quick to go "lmao wouldnt it be easier to kill him! right guys?"

and principles. if you hate someone you want to ruin their life, not just end it.

>2
>why would they do what they already did
>implying the cops weren't involved in the murder of the girl
>>
>>663501550
>]

Yeah, this cunt. Why would your ex-boyfriend lead the search party? He fucking killed the shit out of her.
>>
>>663499112
holy shit...
I've just been in this thread reading comments to understand the case before I watch it. I could see some cops setting him up. They have motive.
>>
>>663501949
Being a DA is a tough job. You're taught to get a guilty verdict no matter the cost. And if you can't, you're not a DA for long.

>I'm a lawyer btw
>>
So I heard about the bleach and what not. My only question is can you test the age of a bleach stain? I mean I have gotten bleach stains on some of my pants and I haven't murdered anyone..
>>
File: 1452713792386.png (284 KB, 599x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452713792386.png
284 KB, 599x337
>>663501895

>muh dna
>[COUGH'S UNCONTROLLABLY]
>>
>>663502005
If you kill him the family is still entitled to the 36m. At least I think so.
>>
>>663501550
This guy has liar written all over him. If you watch his face during that testimony you can see his mouth making small smiles when he talks about the searches.
>>
>>663502160

>lawyer

how do you feel about this man's feeling of total defeat and loss of faith in the system?

>feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>663501185

Yeah except those guys havent been purposefully burned, with someone tending the fire to keep them lit.

Use your fucking head dingus.
>>
I think if the cops wanted to frame him they could have done it in an entirely easier less convoluted manner.
>>
>>663502358
this

him and the brother seemed suspicious as fuck
every time the brother was interviewed he was just concerned with making Avery look guilty.

if he actually cared he would be as interested in finding out WHO did it, instead of just blaming someone /just like the justice system/
>>
>>663502160

So if you're a DA and you realise that the cops bungled and fucked up a case, and may have a vendetta against a guy - how in Christ's name can you sleep at night and try to put this bastard in jail.

Obviously the reverse is also true: how can you defend fucking scum of the earth that you know for a fact are guilty.

Basically, why didn't you just become a doctor and earn a decent living?
*btw just kidding*
>>
>>663502582
hoow shurlok
>>
>>663502568
Believe me. I see shady shit from both sides of the law every day. I'd say the cops get the bad guy 99.9999999% of the time though. I watched the documentary and I saw a miscarriage of justice. Not saying Avery is innocent because he isn't. But the way it all went down was quite eye brow raising to say the least.
>>
>>663502579

Were they the only two people in that hellhole for 2 - hrs? Don't tell me there was nobody else there.
>>
>>663502812
Lawyers have no conscience.
>>
I can't say definitively whether or not he killed the girl, if I had to say one way or the other I would say he probably did it. But, what I can say for sure is that the state didn't prove it's case beyond a reasonable doubt, and I also believe the cops planted some of that evidence.

I just can't reconcile how those 2 guys were able to perform a crime lab tech level clean-up of the trailer and garage to get rid of all of the physical evidence that would be there based on Brendan Dassey's confession (which isn't even the timeline given by the state at trial) or on the state's timeline where they say he shot her in the garage. Those same guys apparently were able to get rid of every single piece of hair, blood, etc. but they somehow decided to leave the car in the lot (with his blood in it, instead of crushing it which they easily could have done), leave the key to said car sitting in the bedroom, and leaving one of the actual bullets used to shoot the girl in the garage. The evidence just doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
File: 1452625449186.gif (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452625449186.gif
1 MB, 720x720
>>663502935

see

>>663496011
>>
>>663502582

But you're forgetting that the cops' IQs are also hovering around the 80's and 90's.
>>
>>663502796
Agreed. Her brother was suspect as fuck and her ex looks like fucking rorshach. I wouldn't trust him with a pen cap.
>>
>>663503216
Brendan signed his own death warrant when he confessed. I've seen the cops use the tactics they used Brendan every day. I sit next to a client and laugh when they try it with me.
>>
>>663503100
when you see a bonfire in a salvage yard you dont automatically assume its the owner burning a corpse do you. there were steel wires in the pit with the bones too so he most likely disguised it as just burning old tires.
>>
>>663503216
>>
>>663503428
>this is the Midwest

Yep. Hence why it's all fucked up.
>>
File: BUSTED.jpg (266 KB, 2048x1341) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BUSTED.jpg
266 KB, 2048x1341
>>663503484


new trial when?
>>
>>663503428
Exactly. The cops don't recruit the best and brightest, they get fucking power-trippers, Cartmans, and fucking moronic meatheaded failed athletes. Cops recruit cunts to be cunts. None of them are smart, cept possibly a detective or two.
>>
>>663504021

detectives are the people who go about putting a case together though, not retard beat cops.
>>
File: wheresyourlawyer.png (438 KB, 893x503) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wheresyourlawyer.png
438 KB, 893x503
>>663503950
>>
>>663504021
Plenty of them are smart. Don't be a fuckboi and generalize police officers.
>>
File: yeah.jpg (20 KB, 480x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yeah.jpg
20 KB, 480x260
>>663504133
>>
>>663504250
>Smart
>Police

Pick one
>>
>>663504353
Wiegert is in denial about his male pattern baldness. It's tragic.
>>
File: 1OU9qXD.jpg (70 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1OU9qXD.jpg
70 KB, 960x540
>>663504250

>Wisconsin
>American midwest
>>
>>663504491

My dad is an ex cop, hes also been a member of mensa for 30 years.

Of course he isnt american though...
>>
>>663504579

Bradd Assey best rapper
>>
>>663504642
a) American cops are basically a level lower than cops from any other industrialised nation.
b) MENSA members are boring cunts. Being a member does not mean you are anything special.
>>
>>663504808

Damn, jails changed him form a 16 year old boy to a 35 year old lesbian woman....
>>
>ethics
>>
>>663492327
Dindu Nuffin
>>
>>663504969
He's fighting the patriarchy as well as his conviction.
>>
File: JerryButing.jpg (24 KB, 500x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JerryButing.jpg
24 KB, 500x245
>tfw the realest nigga in Wisconsin
>>
File: 1452625906040.png (347 KB, 365x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452625906040.png
347 KB, 365x531
>>663505266

Select all images with >BANANAS
>>
>>663505271
This guy should have his own show.
>>
File: 1452626003063.jpg (104 KB, 775x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452626003063.jpg
104 KB, 775x700
>>663505444

Truth in trips
>>
>why did i agree to this
>>
This case reminds me all too much of the Memphis Three. Only this time he actually did it.
>>
Not gonna lie I feel bad for the Branden kid. His "confession" was shit
>>
File: rule zero.jpg (31 KB, 750x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rule zero.jpg
31 KB, 750x600
>>663495993
>burning cats.

IDC if he did kill the bitch. He deserves to fry for that.
>>
File: jerrysteve.jpg (70 KB, 684x513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jerrysteve.jpg
70 KB, 684x513
>>663505761

>you have to stop this steve

>stop what?

>being retarded
>>
File: mad.jpg (27 KB, 280x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mad.jpg
27 KB, 280x265
>>663505909

>implying everyone doesn't do fucked up things to their childhood cat
>>
>>663505978
Why did you say rape twice?

I like rape.
>>
>>663496152
>smart enough to contain all trace of blood DNA by using plastic sheets
>hides car in backyard

Nah bro
>>
>>663505978
>huh?
>>
>>663506224
I didn't molest, burn or harm animals I can tell you that. The fact he burned cats isn't alarming. It's the fact that the woman's body was burned. It ties into the modus operandi.
>>
File: loveisstrang.png (157 KB, 300x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loveisstrang.png
157 KB, 300x299
>>663506260
lelelelelelele
>>
I don't recall them saying he poured gas on a cat threw it into a fire. I recall hearing them say he threw a car over a fire and it burned to death.
>>
>>663506671
I think it was doused in oil. Can't remember though. It definitely was doused in an accelerant though according to testimony.
>>
File: I can't even.gif (901 KB, 500x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I can't even.gif
901 KB, 500x228
>>663506511

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GTFO
>>
>>663506335
Car wasn't in the backyard. It was next to the crusher.
>>
Only one question. What is the weight of conflict of interest. It upsets me that the conflict does not apply in a criminal case. If it does not apply to criminal then it most certainly does not apply to civil. In other words there is no consequence in a conflict of interest.

Might as well ask, "is there a conflict of interest"?

Answer, 'yes' and what are you going to do about it
>>
File: insane.gif (2 MB, 500x283) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
insane.gif
2 MB, 500x283
>>663506574
>>
>>663506905
>understanding psychology 101

Did you graduate anon? Did your parents have any children that lived?
>>
>>663499697
>I snooped around in various Reddit threads and through some local news reports
>legitimate evidence
even then, none of it was damning

and the only things that were sourced were faulty links.

the most damning was still brendans confession, where he said something about pulling out a battery cable, and they also happened to find DNA on the hood. theres not much more information about this DNA, and until then it's not conclusive enough.

and this doesn't account for the fact that 99% of brendans testimony was either coerced or there was no way it could happen
>>
did stevens lawyear remind anyone else of pic related?
>>
File: snozzle.jpg (123 KB, 640x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
snozzle.jpg
123 KB, 640x350
>>663506905

>MFW EDUCATED BY THE STREETZ NIGGA

good to know i appear to have psych 101 under my belt. how much did you pay to take that class?
>>
im kinda unsure about steve, there was pretty compelling evidence against and defending him.

But how the fuck do you watch that confession and come to the conclusion that brendon is guilty.

>You did something to her head
Uhh... cut her hair?
> Yes but what else
Uhh. cut her throat?
>What else?
stabbed her?
>What else brendon?
Pulled out her tooth and stuck it in my urethra?
>come out with it we know you shot her in the head
Oh yeah i shot her also.
>>
lets be honest here doe guys, how many ppl will give a shit about dis after a month
>>
File: 1452623566458s.jpg (4 KB, 89x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452623566458s.jpg
4 KB, 89x125
>>663506511
stopped reading after

>i didn't molest, burn, or harm animals
>>
>>663507595
yep, brendan was too tarded to be a credible witness, thats why he wasnt called for the trial.
>>
>>663504642
>MENSA

> guys my garbage collector dad is in the fraternal order of eagles, so he does not smell like shit idc what you say!
>>
>>663507595
Talking to him is like taking to a 3 year old. You have to be around them to understand.
>>
>>663492327
I saw this hogshit excuse of a documentary. Of course he did it. Even his ex-fiancée thinks he did it. That's true - look it up. I think even his retard nephew did it. Even if he didn't, he should stays in jail for no other reason that being a retard.
>>
>>663507874

So you are saying that people who are invited to join mensa arent smart?
>>
File: 1452624203078.jpg (61 KB, 500x329) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452624203078.jpg
61 KB, 500x329
>>663507915

>#wrestlemania2048
>>
can someone please tell me what the fuck this is
>>
>>663507882
I work with disabled kids every day. This couldn't be more true.
>>
File: 1452626035493.jpg (76 KB, 500x464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452626035493.jpg
76 KB, 500x464
>>663508138

>Making A Maymay
>>
>>663508138
making a murderer, netflix documentary series.

Whats it like living in a cave in the woods btw?
>>
>>663508138
A documentary on Netflix called "making a murderer".
>>
File: Sure buddy.png (223 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sure buddy.png
223 KB, 400x400
>>663504642
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 400x273) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 400x273
>>663508102
>>
>>663507480
omg yes! I was thinking that every time I saw that fucker.
>>
File: 1452712342301.jpg (52 KB, 633x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452712342301.jpg
52 KB, 633x426
>>663508384

>mfw i took the b8
>>
>>663508305
i haven't been on netflix in a while, and haven't intended on doing so until house of cards s4. will give this a watch tho
>>663508341
ty anon
>>
>>663507882
yeah but if you tell him "you did this" and then he says "yeah i did that" Its pretty obvious that he was persuaded, or atleast he cant be charged with that
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 706x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 706x480
>>663507779
>>
>>663508305
What's it like being a weeaboo faggot that insinuates people are losers because they don't constantly sift through shit on netflix. Maybe the guy has actual hobbies and goals? God you are the worst kind of faggot.
>>
File: 1452582553052.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452582553052.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>663507748

>mfw this is just the beginning
>>
>>663508055
Having a high iq does not correlate directly with social morals and common fucking sense.
>>
>>663495993
Um... THESE "KEY FACTS ARE IN THE FUCKING DOCUMENTARY.

Source: currently watching it. You're a fucking lunatic.
>>
File: 1452117052001.jpg (28 KB, 566x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452117052001.jpg
28 KB, 566x400
>>663509004

>being this butthurt over internet banter
>>
>>663509004
He was referring to the fact the documentary has been referenced virtually everywhere.
>>
>>663509229
this
>>
File: 1452626648305.png (8 KB, 253x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452626648305.png
8 KB, 253x199
>>663509209
>>
>>663497264
>taking care of the evidence

Sure, he can clinically clean a fucking garage and a bedroom top to bottom in an evening but he probably has to wear fucking velcro shoes still...
>>
>>663508138
Read the thread.
It's only been explained five times, and links posted twice.
>>
>>663498980
The power of voodoo.
>>
File: Brendan-Dassey.jpg (19 KB, 510x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Brendan-Dassey.jpg
19 KB, 510x340
>>663492327
I dunno
>>
>>663509004
>actual hobbies and goals
>comes in and interrupts a thread he's completely clueless about.
>skips googling any of the names mentioned
>wants a break down of events that nobody can even be sure about.

I'm not the guy who called him out, but I hate when people subtly get pissed at other people because they are poor or uneducated.
>>
Nobody is commenting on the super hero looking male journalist
>>
File: The Jinx.jpg (90 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The Jinx.jpg
90 KB, 1012x675
>THE POWER OF DOCUMENTARIES PEOPLE

but will it end as good as pic related
>>
>>663509613
Who do?
>>
>>663492327
havent watched the whole serie yet. 3/10 done. at this point it seems that law enforcement is corrupted as hell
>>
>>663492327
>YEAH?
>>
File: averym.png (92 KB, 280x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
averym.png
92 KB, 280x186
>>663509780

>TFW fucking the glasses chick
>>
>>663509959
That's the point the documentary is trying to make. Doesn't change the fact that Avery is guilty as fuck.
>>
>>663509758
This.
He skipped reading anything the thread and cries like a bitch when you insinuate he should.
>>
>>663492327
Yes
>>
File: gayaftbh.jpg (44 KB, 810x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gayaftbh.jpg
44 KB, 810x540
>>663510117
>>
This was the least entertaining thing I've watched in a long time.
>>
File: 2ocxVYg.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2ocxVYg.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>663510160
need muh (You)s fam
>>
>>663510331
the first 3 episodes were pretty awesome.

The courtroom stuff dragged on though.
>>
>>663509571
Exactly. Or did they trick Samuel L Jackson into coming round and cleaning the crime scene for them?
>>
File: waifu.png (764 KB, 750x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
waifu.png
764 KB, 750x522
>>
>>663510514
You mean Harvey Keitel.
>>
>>663510160
This is the millennial mentality at its finest. Spoon feed me anon I don't wanna work.
>>
>>663510597
>>
>>663509758
>>663510160
All I did was ask what the documentary was called because I had already read 50 messages and didn't find anything about the show. I'm not the salty guy btw, pls stop roasting me for being a lazy human being thx
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 590x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 590x400
>>663510993
That file name ... Didn't realize it until now. Would still bang
>>
>>663503200
>just can't reconcile...
>evidence doesn't make sense
>he probably did it

Fucking hell...
>>
>>663504250
All policemen are rapist killers.
>>
>>663510678
It's not even work. It's reading like a page and a half of a book. It's like asking for a TL:DR for five sentences.

Fucking lazy.
>>
>>663510678
you still here, oldfag?

and this is implying this topic is actually pivotal in anyones life. its just interesting, and asking others who may have read more into the topic is the nature of human communication.

people here aren't no-lifers like you who reads 1000s of pages around every little thing that interests them because he has no friends and then goes on 4chan to act superior to those that wont waste their time

you still have no friends

these people who agree with you arent your friends
>>
>>663506863
It was NOT.
>>
>>663510514
I was referencing the movie 'Cleaner' but your reference is better.
>>
>>663507235
Not that other anon, but HOLY SHIT you are a retard.

I'm a psych, your "psych 101" is grade A horseshit.
>>
>>663493728
How can you believe the Jury was impartial? The case was all over the TV before the trial. The Jury isn't meant to have any prior knowledge
>>
I don't know?
>>
>>663511253
If you don't want to read the thread, go back to 9gag, faggot.
The rest of this thread is going to be about what a useless meat sack you are.
We am leeejun
We rarely forgive
We somethings forget
Expectimus patronicus
>>
>>663510678
Kek, who is this fat neckbeard virgin who thinks his shitty generation of spoiled entitled stupid hysterical media-swallowing cunts are somehow better? Especially when this fine specimen is spending his autumn years on fucking /b/ criticising teenagers.

In all seriousness, kill yourself. You are well and truly surplus to the world's requirements.
>>
>>663512551
Go suck a dick
>>
>>663512349
How can you not understand jury selection?
The first thing they ask you
> have you heard about this murder?
Yes
> dismissed
Come back when you have a basic understanding.
>>
>>663511890
Tl:Dr?
That's too much to read.
>>
I feel like he didn't do it and my feelings are always right. How can you even argue with that?
>>
This guy fucking did it.
>>
>>663512826
How about you suck a dick, fatty? Closest thing you'd do today for exercise.
>>
File: 1448669950781.jpg (50 KB, 580x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448669950781.jpg
50 KB, 580x387
>>663513168
>lmao these millenials want to be spoon fed
>Tl:Dr?
>mom my bed pan is full and where are my hot pockets
>>
>>663513313
Yes, fucking Rorshach did it. This guy is suspect as fuck.
>>
>>663513531
That dude isn't a millenial.
>>
>>663513531

All this hate because some guy took the piss out of someone else on the internet for not knowing what the latest social fad is.
>>
ITT: People claiming to have understanding of facts outside documentary. Only discussing facts from the documentary.

You just can't handle the fact that the doco got it completely right, and yet the State can do whatever it wants and nobody can stop it.
>>
>>663492327
I don't think he did it, but one thing is for sure, events never happened the way the prosecution says they did.

I'm open to the possibility he did it, but I am all but certain the authorities fabricated evidence. Whether thus was well meaning or not it shouldn't have happened.
>>
>>663513035
Wasn't one of the jurors related to or marrying one of the manitowoc sheriffs? I'm sure that person had no idea about the murder
>>
>>663513035
>what are lies
I'd lie to get on that jury

and it was a high profile case. who didn't hear about it
>>
File: abandonthread3.gif (450 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
abandonthread3.gif
450 KB, 320x240
>asks what the documentary is called
>screamed at by idiots for 'going off topic' even though they are literally contradicting themselves by giving me a shitpost (you)
>defended by idiots
>thread goes to shit
well im going back to /soc/ cya
thanks 4 the doc tho!
>>
>>663513962
Exactly, especially if you were morally certain that he was guilty, which, according to the juror who had to leave, was actually the case.
>>
I started out hating Steve, but honestly the authorities begin to make him look like a saint in comparison. I want to fucking kill the cops and detectives involved in this case.

The corruption is SO BLATANT. How can this be possible?
>>
>>663511890
>claims no friends
>posts on 4chan

I'm not defending him anon but you sound like no life faggot yourself.
Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 88
Thread DB ID: 415184



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.