[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has someone ever convinced a girl to do anal if she didn't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

Has someone ever convinced a girl to do anal if she didn't want it in the first place?

>be me, my gf is average 6/10 or 7/10
>gf says even before sex she tried anal once and it hurt a lot and she doesn't like it
>we fuck for 2 months, I spice it up by fucking her in kitchen and standing under the shower etc.
>still, sex is getting bland
>I convince her that I can lick her asshole and stick my tongue in her - it turns her own
>but she still got mad when I proposed anal and didn't speak to me for 2 days when I made a fuzz about it

What do?
>>
accept it
>>
Literally, all you have to do is lube right up and then, whilst in doggy, slide it straight in!!! She won't even see oit coming!
>>
File: 1366583414078.jpg (101KB, 554x830px) Image search: [Google]
1366583414078.jpg
101KB, 554x830px
>>663141620
talk with her that you have experience and if u use good lube and go in with a finger first and start very slowly ect it wont hurt. Women can also Come from Anal. works for me everytime.
>>
My girl hates anal with a passion. We have been together 5 years and I have fucked her in the ass 3 times. My tip would be alcohol and perseverance.
>>
>>663141620
she is obviously saving her ass for somebody she really likes.
>>
Yes..all the time. Ask girl feelings on anal..say your going to fuck her in the ass..and do it regardless of her wishes..she will love it
>>
>>663141620
Admit you're gay and find a nice boy to bottom for you.
>>
>>663142501
>she is obviously saving her ass for somebody she really likes.
Well, that is sort of what I told her... and she didn't talk to me for 2 days, just ran out. I though it was over, but then she texted me that we "need to talk" and made up over a coffee.

Since then I didn't even bring up anal. But I still want to and show her she'll love it.

Or get rid of her, she is a bit chubby anyway?
>>
File: 1448502080289.jpg (115KB, 936x527px) Image search: [Google]
1448502080289.jpg
115KB, 936x527px
Don't talk about it. Don't be a baby about it. That's a turn off for a girl.

You said she likes her butthole stimulated so it's easy. Just fuck her doggy and every once and awhile pull your dick out and slide it up and down her pussy. Play with it on her pussy for a second then "accidental" slide it across her butthole.

Just touch it for a second and don't focus on it. That will get her used to your dick on her button. Then next time do it again but move you dick across the chocolate starfish more slowly. Then the next time play with your dick on her ass hole for a few seconds.

This will get her used to it then hopefully you can play with her ass hole more and more until you turn her on so much she wants to give it a try with you.
>>
>>663142792
>Admit you're gay and find a nice boy to bottom for you.

My only gay experience was beating up a faggot 6 years ago while drunk and partying in Kos. He had put his hand on my ass in a club.

You don't have to be gay to want to fuck a GIRL in the ass, because the feeling is tighter than pussy. Are you a virgin? Because I can see that a virgin would not understand.
>>
>>663141620
Dont listen to these idiots. You use lube yes but dont try going in doggystyle. Have her lay in the fetal position. This is how doctors do prostate exams. They do it because you dont feel a gd thing that way. Trust me. Also you can numb her asshole. i cant remember if its with novacaine or what google it. - 32 years old fucked 90% of girls I dated right up the dumper.
>>
>>663141620
Get over it man-child.
>>
>>663141620
Depends how much of a bitch your gf is, I did anal with my gf the first night i stayed with her, we got a hotel out and went crazy all night, i just asked her to lie on her stomach and put it in slowly, 6 months later she told me it hurt so much but she wanted to act 'tough' and experienced so she let me
>>
Current ladyfriend loves anal. She sends me tumblr threads with nothing but anal gifs, and wants me to pull out and shove my cock in her ass when I'm about to cum. Apparently I can hit the back of her g-spot from inside, while she's lying on her back with a pillow under her lumbar and me going in missionary. I'm a little above average length, nothing fancy, and she can take it all. We had our first simultaneous orgasm like that. It was pretty fancy. She gets gooey as fuck if I finger her ass for a few minutes, like dripping from her pussy. It's pretty fantastic.
>>
fucked my first girlfriend in the ass for some months, even before everything else. were together for a few months and knew each other for 2 years or so. ah yes, were both 15. nice times. she didn't like it at all, but was scared to really fuck. so I got her ass for a while. after fucking her pussy she got standards. dumped her 1 year later.
>>
would you like to get fucked in the ass OP?

I didnt think so..
>>
>>663143065
But you, my friend, are OP.
>>
>>663143459
>I didnt think so..
Sorry, but I am a guy. I don't have pussy right next to my asshole. Do you? You do know that girls can get stimulated sexually through anal sex, because it can stimulate the vagina "from the outside"?
>>
>>663143065
Not always true, sometimes i have to ask if i'm in my gfs pussy or ass because she gets that wet it kinda just drips into her arsehole/my cock, it only happens when shes laid down on her side facing away from me though
>>
>>663142929
>don't talk about it
this is a really bad idea fam. a recipe for disaster. communication is the most important thing in a relationship of any kind
>>
>>663143699
have you ever heard of a prostate?

and only males have it.

still dont wanna get fucked in the ass huh?
>>
>>663143257
I can't believe some chicks give up the anal before vag.
>>
omg if she doesnt want to do it she doesnt want to do it. its horrible doing that when you dont want to
>>
>>663143699
Have you ever heard of this body part that you have called your prostate?
>>
File: 1450129637952.jpg (80KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1450129637952.jpg
80KB, 500x667px
>>663143699

You do know that dudes get sexually stimulated through anal too right?

And they don't even have vaginas. Must be magic.
>>
>>663141620
Start with a buttplug and Durex lube....
>>
>>663144073
No, I have been to a urologist plus to a gastroenterologist and had colonoscopies. And I know how fucking much it hurts to stick something in the asshole. I would never ever do that voluntarily.
>>
>>663144247
>You do know that dudes get sexually stimulated through anal too right?
Gays make that up. It is a myth.

As said above, I was at doctors in the past and whenever someone sticks fingers in my bum to check the prostate or does a colonoscopy, it fucking hurts like crazy. I would never do that.
>>
>>663142804

buy rohypnol and the ass are yours
or get the bitch drunk as fuck
>>
File: thislong.png (5KB, 304x196px) Image search: [Google]
thislong.png
5KB, 304x196px
I can't even convince her to have regular sex. Its been...
>>
>>663144154
>omg if she doesnt want to do it she doesnt want to do it. its horrible doing that when you dont want to
So I should dump her then? Because I had anal before with ex-gfs and that was amazing sex.
>>
>>663141620
It's a whore, leave it.
>>
>>663141620
Get her real drink. Finger the butt. She'll like. Finger but every so often sexy time. Till she wants more (or lets more). Finger butt wash sex.
One day slide in dicky doo. No complain.

If still complains just rape anyway.

Finger butt > anal anyway. Can make that loose pussy right and rub yo dick with finger.
>>
Mormon girls let me fuck them in the ass all the time. It keeps them technically virgins and it's more fun than soaking.
>>
File: 1448909387954.png (329KB, 812x452px) Image search: [Google]
1448909387954.png
329KB, 812x452px
>>663143870

I didn't say don't communicate with your girl dumb dumb. I said don't ask her for shit like a little bitch.

She already knows he wants anal. Now he has to make her want it too. And you don't do that by begging and crying or trying to guilt her into it or trying to surprise her and stick it in.

You do that by making her so turned on by playing with her ass that she wants to feel you inside it. She already likes having her third eye licked so he's close.
>>
>>663144733
definitely. if youre that shallow shes better off without you
>>
>>663144729
You're just pathetic. Buy a hooker instead of whining about it.
>>
>>663141620
Women are stupid as fuck. My gf of two years first told me that the thought of having anal is disgusting.. but now she loves it more than vaginal sex. Don't ask me what happened that made her change her mind. I simply enjoy eating/fucking her ass and keep my mouth shut.
>>
She wont let me anal, but lets me lick and tounge her ass hole. Still working on it after 17 years
>>
>>663145006
>if youre that shallow shes better off without you

So, what would you say if she wouldn't even want sex at all? Would I be shallow for breaking it off? What if she didn't do oral?

I mean, how much does a guy have to put up from a bitchy gf in terms of sex so he isn't "shallow"?
>>
>>663144592
You ever heard of prostate stimulation? Look it up. The doctor isn't trying to give you an orgasm.
>>
>>663144592

You're a dumb ass. Learn to anatomy. Between the large number of nerve endings in the anus and the access to the prostate it's pretty east for guys to get off from anal stimulation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex
>>
>>663143065
>beating someone up for touching your ass

You are worse than feminism.
>>
>>663145417
my doctor is
>>
>>663145417
>You ever heard of prostate stimulation? Look it up.
It's a myth that gays make up. Anything being stick in my butt, hurts like hell. I very much doubt that changes with any prostate stimulation.
>>
File: 1395935210335.jpg (171KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1395935210335.jpg
171KB, 1024x768px
>>663142050
>Literally, all you have to do is lube right up and then, whilst in doggy, slide it straight in!!! She won't even see oit coming!
>>
File: 1448504094605.gif (959KB, 285x160px) Image search: [Google]
1448504094605.gif
959KB, 285x160px
>>663143065
Only men have joy during analsex. Giving because obvious (when you have a tiny dick) and recieving because prostata. But for girls it's like reverse pooping, pooping, reverse pooping, pooping, reverse pooping...
>>
>>663141620
femanon here. she needs to suck it up. it hurts a lot and it's really scary for about two minutes and your brain and body start instinctively telling you to gtfo, but after that wears off it's pure bliss. unless you suck at sex and being a good partner in general, she shouldn't be afraid to try something new.
>>
>>663145539
>You are worse than feminism.
I was drunk and in a club and that guy was like dancing up and putting both hands on my butt and like grinning and laughing. Of course I punched the idiot in the stomach. He deserved it. Stupid British faggot.
>>
>>663145659
you just don't know how to work your boipussy yet. try visiting your local bathhouse and you might find someone to teach you the ways.
>>
Dated a Christfag who thought anal would earn her a one-way ticket to hell. She was cool about the abortion I paid for. Anyway, I just kept pestering her about sticking it in her butt until she agreed.

>We can do anal, but use your finger to loosen it up first
>Grab lube I bought for the occasion
>Apply everywhere
>Gently put pinky finger in her asshole
>OW FUCK, JESUS CHRIST, IT BURNS
>She's allergic to the lube I bought
>Her ass is on fire for 14 hours
>She cries the whole time
>Pain is so bad she pukes twice
>We broke up a couple months later due to religious shit

And that's how I convinced an ex-girlfriend to do anal.
>>
>>663144729
Damn you're lucky, I haven't had sex in 20 years
>>
File: 1443552383541.jpg (37KB, 783x443px) Image search: [Google]
1443552383541.jpg
37KB, 783x443px
>>663145344
dude ur a pathetic faggot. she doesnt want it. So what? if u like her and the sex is good then why ur getting frustrated about that little poop hole. Get over yourself and grow up
>>
>>663142521
>>
File: 1441711238320.jpg (18KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1441711238320.jpg
18KB, 251x242px
>>663141620
talk about going in dry
>>
>>663146017
Gasoline makes for terrible lube, /b/ro
>>
>>663146106
Virgin detected.

Sex is part of a good relationship. Lousy sex is killing it. I want anal. If she wants me to e.g. suck her feet or do bondage etc., I would also do it. But no, she just wants to cuddle and have normal sex. Even the sex in the kitchen she was giggling all the time etc.
>>
>>663145446
A doctor was giving me my annul exam. Had his finger in my but not even a few freaking seconds. I started ejaculating. I was like omg, im so sorry! He was totally fine with it. Wont be 1st or the last he said. To this day I cant do it with a anal toy. What am i doing wrong, and what did he hit?
>>
>>663145344
>if she wouldn't even want sex at all?
then your relationship is probably broken and youre better of without each other
>What if she didn't do oral?
then shes probably got issues around that or maybe sex in general that she needs to work out

but the fact is anal can be really really painful and isnt something anyone should be forced into doing. not everyone gets turned on by it or the thought of it and doing it when you dont want to leaves you feeling really bad
>>
>>663146458
what about if she wanted to peg you?
>>
>>663145809
Look up EFRO and you'll see that many girls love the feeling of pooping
>>
>>663146458
sounds like you're a couple of autistic idiots. secretly she wants to peg you like the beta cuck you are.
>>
>>663146486
If you are a dude and "gay", you are just programmed by the liberal media.

If you are a girl and had female ejaculation, it is normal.
>>
>>663146486
manflesh is the only thing anon. your butt can recognize a fake.
>>
>>663146588
>what about if she wanted to peg you?
Then she would be an idiot, because how would her pegging me stimulate her?
>>
>>663146756
Meaning his finger? Otherwise using finger?
>>
>>663146458
dont give me that virgin detected bullshit.
>But no, she just wants to cuddle and have normal sex.
you didnt say this before so how the fuck do I have to know. If thats so then maybe its better. Fuck her 1 l last time and grab ur suitcases
>>
>>663146885
so? it might just be something she wants to do. would you let her?
>>
>>663146621
I like pooping to. But not in THAT way.
>>
This is what you do.

Tell her that you planning some really dirty sex for the coming weekend.

Just warn her like a week ahead of time that you wanna treat her like a slut for one night. Tell her that you are going to get her really drunk and that you plan on ravaging her then.

She will be mentally prepared for it.

When that night comes you just get her drunk and tell her you are going to fuck her dirty for the main event. She will be willing to get drunk and then you can pretty much do as you please.

She will be in the right frame of mind for her to allow almost anything.
>>
File: 1452562035026.png (344KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452562035026.png
344KB, 540x960px
>>663146707

Go home troll your gay

>>663146486

I'm no expert but I'd say he hit the prostate.
>>
>>663141620
OP let me tell you a thing. most of the time the only real reason a girl is resistant to anal is because she's afraid you'll think it's gross in her ass. they're afraid of you pounding their shit, you getting a dirty dick, farting, or anything shit related happening.
>>
>>663141620
you gotta work her into it fag. it's not an overnight process.

here's some tips:
>rub asshole while you're fucking her
>after a while lick your finger and get it up there
>try it more when she's drunk or high
>rimjobs
>rimjobs
>rimjobs
>>
File: 1444577023354.jpg (28KB, 486x309px) Image search: [Google]
1444577023354.jpg
28KB, 486x309px
>>663147414
>because she's afraid you'll think it's gross in her ass.
>>
>>663146621

>EFRO

TFC-constructie: Europees Fonds voor Regionale Ontwikkeling (EFRO)

Het Europees Fonds voor Regionale Ontwikkeling (EFRO) is één van de Europese structuurfondsen en onder andere bedoeld om de belangrijkste regionale onevenwichtigheden in de Europese Unie terug te dringen. Dit sluit aan bij de doelstellingen van het Europese regionale beleid.

Fucking Finland...
>>
Find something she likes to buy and slowly start guilt tripping her into not buying it... go slow. Then, when she shows signs of frustration in not buying that thing she wants... Make a deal with her. Anal for $100 worth of that thing or something... then keep your side of the bargain.

Worked for me.
>>
>>663146458

You said she also needs to lose a few pounds too, right?

Remember, they only get fatter.

Go for anal again. Try slipping a finger in her ass next time you fuck, I find it easiest when girl is on top riding my dick (cowgirl). Find a way to transition this to putting other things in her ass, leading up to your dick.

If no go after a while, drop that chubby prude and find a girl who fucks better.

Don't get stuck with a chick who gives you lame sex.
>>
>>663146486
Is that a bait?
>>
>>663147571
This
>>
>>663146017
That's a good story anon.
>>
>>663141620
I convinced my girlfriend at the time to do it. So she laid on her stomach and I went in raw. My dick smelt like shit and I didn't even wanna touch my dick. So the next time I lubed her up and put on a condom but she only lasted 10 seconds before saying it hurt too much. Those were the days.
>>
>>663147664
Not bait
>>
>>663146885
Kinks dont have to be physically stimulating. I like my girl to wear certain things. I like tying her up. I cant feel those things but they still turn me on. I think Anons got a valid question. If you wouldnt be prepared to let her do it to you is it fair for you to try to force it on her?
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.