[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> anon have you ever smoked > no > would you ever >

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 1422246710134.jpg (13KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1422246710134.jpg
13KB, 210x240px
> anon have you ever smoked
> no
> would you ever
> idk
> anon if you were hanging out with me and joey and we offered you some would you
> idk yeah probably why
Just had this conversation /b/ what should I do
>>
Kill yourself immediately
>>
>>597188920
bump
>>
Give him Meth.
>>
>>597188920
stop being a faggot and smoke you pussy
>>
Rape them with the smoke
>>
>>597189243
Don't listen to this faggot don't do it and you won't become a fucking loser
>>
I would like to try it but I don't know how to phrase it
>>
>>597189354
If he doesn't smoke then he is already a faggot. If he smokes he will cleanse the faggotry with that 420 dank kush.
>>
>>597188920
leave /b/ because you're obviously underage
>>
>>597188920
pls leave blake
>>
>>597189555
Check em.
And tell them exactly this,"if this shit aint fire then I'm not smoking nigga, get me some good shit and some Cheetos and then we can talk about me smoking."
>>
>>597189699
You are fucking pathetic i hate you degenerate stoners.
>>
Smoke or don't smoke, that is the question

- faggot OP
>>
I have his phone number right here and at any moment I could just text
I want to try pot it's exciting because at any moment I could go from being a person who has never broken a rule in his life to a stoner.
>>
>>597190016
>degenrate
my nigga I like your vocabulary
>>
>>597188920
if h means weed, then ok, but if he means cigarettes, fuck that unless you are some redneck or black
>>
>>597190053
Hahahaha is this bait?
>>
>>597189709
not underage I'm in community collage
>>
>>597190292
if this was bait I would have made it more interesting
>>
>>597190352
>Community collage
>collage

You sure are
>>
>>597190223
yes I mean weed
>cigarettes
>2015
>>
>>597189916
my name isn't blake
>>
>>597190352
You sound beta. You live everyday trying to do what is right, don't you. Try doing what you want and stop judging. Try new stuff, then judge, that is the way to live
>>
Don't be a pussy and light that shit up and get some Cheetos faggot.
>>
>>597190908
This.
Try An Hero faggot please.
>>
>>597188920
If blazing, go ahead. If cigs, fuck no.
>>
>>597188920
you should give into the peer pressure, only then you'll finally be cool!!
>>
if youre already a barely functioning spastic weirdo then dont smoke, itll make it worse

if youre a perfectly functioning normalfag then enjoy some toke

should vaporize though
>>
>>597190908
no I've just never had connections to anything like this previously I'm life. I've never had any real opportunity to anything like this and now one has arisen and I just wanted some opinions
>>
>>597190016
My ability to understand that a substance does not define my morality or my success and an American is integral to my position that marijuana is a miracle drug. So really what I'm saying is: "Fuck you straight edge faggot, 420! Blazer for lifez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." Or something of that general theme. You are a pedantic, ignorant, cowardly, close-minded piece of shit, and should probably revel in the notion that you are less boring than an obese, Jesus of Latter Day Saint's Church peddling lemming. So please, tell me how drug users (caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, and whatever drug you exempt because you like it aside) affect you exactly. Because they don't, and you're a hypocrite. Since that's the case I'd appreciate if you would do me a favor and douse yourself in kerosine and light yourself on fire and then have someone (probably a homeless person since you have no friends or acquaintances whom you could trust) film it and put your charred remains and evidence of immolation on youtube for the world to enjoy.
>>
Just smoke anon. It's cool to smoke.
>>
>>597188920
Try, you might like it. Don't like it too much though, or you'll end up having amnesia by the time you're 28 like my mom was. Shit smells good all the same. I had my first when I was 14, but never touched one again since then
>>
>>597192895
they told me only to be concerned if you ever stole money to buy weed
>>
>>597191670
Do what you fucking want, you faggot, the answer is pretty simple : do YOU want to smoke ?

If yes, do so. If no, don't. EZ PZ.
>>
[Verse One: Dr. Dre]

Tonight's the night I get in some shit, (Yeah)
Deep cover on the incognito tip.
Killin' motherfuckers if I have to,
Peelin' caps too, cause you niggas know I'm comin' at you.
I guess thats part of the game,
But I feel for the nigger who thinks he just gonna come and chance things
With the swiftness, so get it right, with the quickness,
And let me handle my business, yo.
I'm on a mission and my mission won't stop
Until I get the nigger maxin at the top.
I hope you get his ass before he drops.
Kingpin kickin back while his workers sling his rocks.
Coming up like a fat rat.
Big money, big cars, big body guards on his back.
So it's difficult to get him.
But I got the hook up with somebody who knows how to get in contact with
him.
Hit him like this and like that,
Let 'em know that I'll make it for a big fat dope sack
What is this pen? so let's rush it.
If you want to handle it tonight we'll discuss it
On the nigga's time, in the nigga's place,
Take a strap just in case one of his boys recognise my face.
Cause he's a sheisty motherfucker,
But I gives a fuck, cause I'm going deep cover.
>>
>>597193200
if you steal anything to buy weed then you should fucking kill yourself, anybody who smokes weed and cant quit cold turkey is a weak willed motherfucker
>>
>>597193200
start being concerned when you start smoking every day
>>
>>597193561
[SDD] {*Snoop inhales*} Hit this motherfucker G
[Cop] No, naw man, I can't fuck with that
[SDD] Aww MAN, I been dealing with you for three motherfucking months
[SDD] You ain't hit the pipe in front of me yet!
[Cop] So what you saying?
[SDD] I think you 5-0!
[Cop] 5-0? Man I ain't no motherfucking cop!
[SDD] Well hit this motherfucker then!
>>
>>597193638
this op
>>
>>597190461

Its not like youll get a crippling addiction smoking weed once. Its weird the amount of misinformation Ive heard. One girl though if she got high, it would act like some kind of truth serum and she'd spill her darkest secrets, others ive heard say theyre afraid to "lose control".

The only thing that will happen is youll feel cool, laugh at stupid shit and be hungry.
>>
>>597194450
well laughing at high people is fun
so is getting high also fun?
>>
>>597195299

no it sucks, getting high is the worse thing ever. Every drug user is a troll trying to trick people into getting high
>>
I intend to do some research on marijuna before I tell my friends I want to. I'll also probably wite a pros and cons list
>>
File: 1418624170499.jpg (53KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1418624170499.jpg
53KB, 720x479px
>>597196410

>I'll also probably wite a pros and cons list

jesus christ dude if you are this uptight you should definitely smoke just to help unclench
>>
>>597197074
op was probably referencing this
>>
thread about to hit hour mark
should I text them or tell them in person
>>
op just do it you'll be happier
>>
>>597198305

Do it now before you get a job that drug tests and you never get the chance
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.