[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you could handle fame?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1423052260241.jpg (296KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1423052260241.jpg
296KB, 1200x1200px
Do you think you could handle fame?
>>
>>596413879
I would get annoyed with all the photogs, but not the women or money.
I do prefer a quiet life, not really sure. I doubt I could handle it for very long.
>>
File: 1423051166240.jpg (432KB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1423051166240.jpg
432KB, 3504x2336px
>>
>>596413879
so many ppl only think of the money and power that comes wit fame, in due time ur goin to miss bein alone, bein able to walk down the street on a sunny day, no i codnt handle it, bein famous can drive u insane.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 575x431px
I could, but my only vice is fast food
>>
If I was rich enough to not care, I'd be smashing cameras left and right as a famous person. I think paparazzi are scumbags and I love it when they get smacked around or ran over.
>>
I'm normally very reclusive.
If I were famous, it wouldn't be very long before I tried to murder somebody.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
Probably not.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 599x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 599x409px
>>596415990
That's kind of illogical.....if you're famous, you can afford to have a compound and be reclusive most of the time. Also you could afford to travel anywhere anytime you're not working.

I guess you're going to be swamped when you're working or in public, but a true recluse doesn't go in public
>>
>>596413879
I feel like if be ok with it, but I'd need some private space that I knew I couldn't be photographed in
>>
>>596416261
A true recluse doesn't become famous either.
>>
I think the problem is when the fame wanes.

People spend all of this time convincing you you're some kind of god, and ten you're no longer the flavour of the week and people treat you like you're radioactive.
>>
>>596416554
I guess so, but there have been authors that have been reluctant about being photographed
>>
>>596413879
>having emotions
>handling emotions
>hostage to emotions
>hordor embrosions
>>
>Paparazzi would be annoying as fuck
>Would make it a thing to smash Paparazzi cameras and generally beat the shit out of them
>Presumably have so much money so I could just buy my way out of any legal trouble
>>
I reckon I could handle being famous. As long as I had a large house with large grounds and security to keep fans a good distance away so that I could have some privacy
>>
>>596413879

I could handle fame as well as this gorgeous man.
>>
>be famous as fuck
>intentionally put myself in dangerous situations to get Paparazzi fucken killed
>eventually succeed
>be happy as fuck and laugh about it all the time.
>>
i'll see
>>
>>596413879
I'd hire fuckloads of people to follow paparazzi around, take photos of them, follow them home, trespass on their property and generally just mess with their shit
>>
>>596415601
i like that pic
>>
>>596417053
The mansion is warm at the top of the hill,
rich are the rooms and the comforts there,
red are the arms of luxurious chairs,
and you wont know a thing till you get inside.

I think fame is scary, being adored and everyone knowing(or thinking they know) you.
It would burn most people out after a while.
>>
>>596417270
lmfao ye im starting to see why being edgy is cool around here now :)
>>
>>596417298
The thing about paparazzi is that literally anyone can do it, so for the past ten years or so, LA has been flooded with brazilians who do pap work for their meals and a lot of these people are ex cons
>>
>>596413879
Depends on the fame level and what I am famous for, I couldn't deal if I was a singer or something but I could handle something along the levels of Steve buscmi or Kevin smith
>>
>people will voluntarily follow you, and you can fuck with them basically however you like

>do illegal shit constantly and get away with it

>be rich

>get 7 times as much pussy as I do now

>be remembered after death

Yeah sounds okay
>>
>>596417607
7 x 0 = 0
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.