[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so im thinking about growing shrooms. the only bit i cant quite

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

so im thinking about growing shrooms. the only bit i cant quite understand is about getting the right spores. i was looking at liquid culture but im not sure if it will give me the psilocybin cubensis or just some random shroom. also general shroom thread.
>>
I have been on the shroomery and looked up all the steps but the only thing im confused about is the spores
>>
>>594563819
Out of interest is your setup discrete?
>>
>>594564683
I havent started yet but i planned on making it somewhat discrete
>>
there has to be someone out there growing whicn can help me out..
>>
>>594563819
You posted the answer to your problems with you pic. get a growkit
>>
>>594564871
When I looked into it it seemed like their was high turnover. However you had to be very clean to prevent contamination and their were difficulties making the system somewhat discrete.
>>
>>594563819
don't do drugs
>>
>>594565413
Ausfag. wont be that easy for me.
>>
>>594565550
i dont want them for myself :^)
>>
>>594565557
damn, have you checked all the sponsors from the shroomery?
>>
>>594565495
So your saying i can use a honey liquid culture on a PF tek and i will get psilocybin cubensis out of it?
>>
>>594564149
just get psilocybin cubensis

That's your basic magic mushroom and get the B+ strand or some shit like that.

Spent my entire night researching this shit, there's also a thread on the shroomery. If it's not psilocybin cubensis it's probably not magic, also, just get the most popular shroom for now (b+) and then when you're more confident you can start trying out different strands
>>
>>594565646
I looked into it but i dont want to take the risk of customs looking into it an i get my ass cracked on
>>
I ordered spores for cubensis and a few others including morels because Fuck you. I began culturing them in a Petri dish made of agar agar medium. Then we moved onto large Ball glasses like you'd use for canning.
>>
>>594565755
Thats my problem at the moment. i cant actually get psilocybin cubensis, if i could i can just clone them when i needed more but i dont have them and most likely cant get them
>>
File: 1373917763032.gif (2MB, 604x315px) Image search: [Google]
1373917763032.gif
2MB, 604x315px
>>594565800
well yolo
>>
>>594566033
My anus is too young for jail
>>
>>594565736
I'm not sure when I looked into it I was looking to make a cheap, handmade, discrete setup.

>>594565800
Darkmarket?
>>
If you wait 4 months you can just pick your own for growing?
That's ages away, but with my limited knowledge, that's the best I got.
>>
>>594566170
yeah maybe the darkmarket. im not sure if it would be on there in spore form, i think i might just need to hunt for a dealer and get a clone.
>>
>>594565979
I live in australia, get spore prints unless you live in america then make your life easy and get syringes. I bought mine tonight from The Hawks Eye

https://thehawkseye.com/mushroom/store/

You want P.C. B+

The hawks eye is a pretty decent supplier, i just went with them because they were half the price of every other supplier.

you should check out this thread too
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/1196260
>>
>>594566445
and that might also be the best option i just need to find somewhere it grows.
>>
>>594566481
They come in spore print form.
>>
>>594566609
>>594566556
i never thought about the print itself. thats pretty smart.
>>
>>594566595
Shroomery was pretty useful for which environments and types of places to look in, but that was like 4 years ago
>>
Grow kits are over rated.
>12 1/2 pint wide mouth mason jars
>pressure cooker (I picked my first one up at a yard sale).
> brown rice flower, h20, vermiculite
>spores from a reputable source.

Liquid culture is a doubling method, comparable to taking clones from plants. Get spores from a reputable source (I can recommend a few, if you're in the US). You can use cheap beer, and water then to make liquid cultures.
Any questions?
>>
If you can then try to locate some psilocybe cyanescens spores. They are the strongest shrooms known to man, also a hardy strain so really easy to cultivate.
>>
>>594566556
where in Aus are you?
>>
>>594566701
do you live in america. I highly suggest getting syringes if you do.

Here's the process of turning a spore print into syringes.

boil some water...
then once boiled, suck some water into your syringe.
leave it for 2 mintues and continue to boil the water.
then discharge the water from the needle and suck a second syringeful.
wait 2 mins , then discharge again.
on the third time suck up your water and then leave it to cool.
this water should now be sterile.
in a glove box or in front of a flow hood.
take your spore print, and with a sterilize knife or inoculation hoop, scoop some spores into a shot glass ( fresh from the dishwasher ) and then shoot the water from your syringe into the spores.
then suck it all back in again

Be aware that you should make a glove box which is a big plastic box with holes cut out the side and gloves taped into the holes.
>>
>>594566986
I'm in brisbane. I really should be looking in the fields to get shrooms but fuck it, if i learn how to make them i'll be set for years.

I don't have anything on me, i went to tafe and this wizard (30 year old autistic virgin) picked up on my conversation about purchasing spores and he actually made shrooms so he ran me through it but it's still a complicated as fuck process. So i bought spores tonight, i already have verm and a hawkins presure cooker, he said you HAVE to use the hawkins brand because it's the only PC that gets to the correct PSI
>>
>>594567210
Are you gonna sell the shrooms?
>>
>>594567210
I hear you can steam it in a pot for about 90 minutes. does the same thing as the pressure cooker but hella cheaper.
>>
>>594567210
Doubt that's true about the brand name. I started my first two runs by doing this >>594567383.
https://mycotopia.net/ is another resource that has saved my ass.
>complicated process.
Not really, anon, what do you feel is so complicated? I've taught a few people how to do this, and just got a new padawan.
>>
>>594567383
yeah, i've got the pressure cooker already so fuck it.

>>594567380
I'm an apprentice making 25,500 a year and have been pretty much pushed into a postion where i've had to take up a 10k loan so money is pretty tight at the moment because i have to budget food, fuel and tools aswell. So yeah, but i probably won't have anything for two months.

The autistic guy gave me shrooms, i didn't see colors but i still had an amazing experience and i'm pretty keen to go on another trip. If you're looking for a hookup then i'm not your guy. You should just go out to oxley though and pick them if you got the balls to do it.
>>
So my best bet is to get a print and then make a syringe from that? then just keep making a print from each batch?
>>
Does anybody know where to buy syringes in aus?

>>594567613
the sterilization risks is what bugs me.

once i have the cake i should be fine and i'll know what to do from then but it's just getting to that point.

So when my spores arrive, i'm going to make my glove box, i have to wash it with alcohol, then spray it with oust. Scrape the spores into a shot glass then suck them up with a syringe. I kinda get that.

But the shroomery is telling me to make a liquid culture and i think that will just complicate the process especially as i don't want to make a lot, just a bit for me and my friends for now and i'll sell later in the year
>how long will spores last suspended in a solution in a syringe?

without the liquid culture, i have to make a vermiculite and brown rice mix and put that into a jar and then pressure cook it for an hour. then syringe my spores into that then i'm play the waiting game. once the glasses are white i dunk them, roll them with vermiculite and watch the shrooms grow.

I think i'm just scared to fuck up because if i don't do anything right then i'll have to wait for more spores to arrive in the mail
>>
>>594567675
Running thru old books.
Pressure cooker (with higher pressure) is only needed if you start growing off of grains like popcorn or rye.
If you're doing brown rice flower, anything will work.
>>
>>594568336
i think they said that spores would last 6 weeks in the fridge if your not using it? so i think the best bet would be just to use it all in the one batch and then make a new one
>>
>>594568295
you can scrape your spore print into your shot glass, suck it up in the syringe then syringe it into a liquid culture and what that does is is allows the spores to grow and you end up with more spores then you started with but they'll still be in a liquid solution ready for you to inject into your substrate.

You need to research it thought because i'm just brushing over it
>google "honey water liquid culture"

>>594568566
I think i'll use half of my syringes (because i can make multiple syringes from a spore print) on cakes and the other half on honey water LC
>>
>>594568336
Do you have a kik or something? i woud like to keep in touch to see how you go.
>>
>>594564683
>>594564871
>>594565495
>>594566170

>discrete
>>
>>594568781
oh so what your saying is that i can just leave a liquid culture with the spores in it and wont have to worry about running out any time soon?
>>
>>594568336
Got you. Sterile procedure is a bigger deal, after you take things out of the jars, but can be fucked up early.
I would recommend making a syring out of any spore prints you get. Go to a farm and ranch supply store and tell them you need a syringe for your pigs/cattle.
Sterilize a 1/2 pint wide mouth jar. Sterilize syringe and water (I can be much more specific if you like, it just sounds like you have the info for that part). Clean glove box and place all items inside. Squirt the sterile (and cooled to room temperature h20 over the print, and draw the liquid back into sterile syringe.

Glove box dosen't have to be fancy, get a clear tote, cut holes in it with a jigsaw, silicone rubber gloves to holes.

all of this can be done on a cheap budget.
>>
I directly knock up quart jars of popcorn with a syringe that have been boiled and PC'd at 30 PSI for 45 mins. Liquid cultures only cut down on the time it takes for the jars to colonize.

I personally get the best yield from B+ (8-16 oz per run) but the best trip ive had is from Thai Lipa Yais. GL anon!
>>
>>594568781
Ha ha. I was thinking about telling the same thing.
Here's a generic link with the info, but much better sources for the same info exist.

http://mycology.wikia.com/wiki/Liquid_culture
>>
>>594569070
If your procedure and equipment is sterile, prints can last for 3-6 months. Store in well sealed bag/container in refrigerator. In my experience, syringes are easier to work with, and much more easy to keep sterile (they exist in a sealed inviorment).
>>
>>594564149
>>594563819

What can you not read?? there are countless guides on shroomery.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.