[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>Manspreading - Feminism 2014
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 71
File: 8xnnaiT.png (331 KB, 639x619) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8xnnaiT.png
331 KB, 639x619
>Manspreading - Feminism 2014
>Man Yawning - Feminism 2016
>Man Breathing - Feminism 2018
>Man Existing - Feminism 2020
>Man Extinct - Feminism post 2020
>Ghosts of Men conspiring to uphold the 'Patriaaaaarkeeeee' - Feminist agenda post 2020 !!!!!!
>>
File: 1413968230549.jpg (147 KB, 960x934) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413968230549.jpg
147 KB, 960x934
>>591862307
lel
>>
Manspreading feels so good when I'm on a crowded 7 train. I look bitches right in the eye while I got my legs spread like a king
>>
File: 1413949958576.jpg (332 KB, 2142x1633) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413949958576.jpg
332 KB, 2142x1633
>>591862307
What about fat women taking 2-3 sits to adjust their ass
>>
So, this is a thing now.
>>
>>591862994

there's no source for that is there
>>
>>591862994
kek
>>
>look at that man trying to let his balls breath, he's taking up so much space
>meanwhile let me put my purses and shopping bags everywhere on these here seats. Fucking men lol!
>>
>>591863316
That's kind of awesome and I'm not even fat
>>
File: Idk.jpg (47 KB, 655x833) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Idk.jpg
47 KB, 655x833
>>591862307
Basically spreading your legs is only fort comfort, having a penis take some place.

Maybe they think men do this for some alpha male reason or whatever, personally if I don't spread my legs, it press my ball and it's not very nice.

Maybe they just want to cut our dicks off...
>>
File: Feminism 12.jpg (52 KB, 500x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Feminism 12.jpg
52 KB, 500x481
>>591863868
Started out in Sweden but feminists everywhere are taking up the cause. Because you know, the patriarchy. Look for this becoming more popular in Canada and America soon. Come on you misogynist pig, there are women getting convicted on 'terrorism' for driving cars in Saudi Arabia and getting stoned to death for adultery but men letting their legs go apart on a train is just the same.
>>
File: 456245762457.jpg (30 KB, 720x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
456245762457.jpg
30 KB, 720x478
>>591864357
>having a penis take some place
Balls, having balls requires space between our legs.
>>
File: ws1.jpg (213 KB, 1468x731) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ws1.jpg
213 KB, 1468x731
>>591862307
>>
Feminist dealing real issue, nope.
>>
File: 9178.jpg (10 KB, 492x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9178.jpg
10 KB, 492x240
>>591864357
it's not the dick, it's the balls. they flop all over the place and stick to our inner thighs. How would the women like having a sticky-hand down their pants at all times?
>>
>>591862307
LMFAOOO I never noticed the beta with the fedora in that pic!
>>
>>591864630
Basically when you have a penis, there is great chance to have both.
>>
>>591864630
dude, your penis is supposed to be bigger than your balls
>>
File: ws2.jpg (243 KB, 1635x713) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ws2.jpg
243 KB, 1635x713
>>591864649
>>
>>591864810
Meant this pic >>591862994
>>
File: spread_legs_4.jpg (302 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spread_legs_4.jpg
302 KB, 1000x750
>>591864649
Hey there are good womenspreading too man don't shame all.
>>
>>591862307
What I noticed in most "manspreading" pictures. The photographer was sitting across for them, and it never looks very crowded.

Good thing these tumblrinas managed to find a seat across from the offenders in the off hours of public transportation.

General note to the male population: Stop using public transportation and drive a car.
>>
>>591864499
>Sweden
Source on that? First group I've heard yell "Patriarchy" was Femen from France/Ukraine but they're totally different from SJWs and were mostly describing the Orthodox church when talking about the Patriarchy.
>>
>>591864757
One time, I got the hand part of that up my ass, fapped, and right after cumming, pulled it out.

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>591864984
Nope, if every man drive a car they will go full :
>wtfff there is juste women in the public transports, this is opressing, give us free cars.
>>
>>591864850
>>591864825
I can stuff my cock into my pocket and it's perfectly fine.

Balls need to dangle.
>>
Why is seat hogging a thing agaisnt women?
I dont get it.
>>
>>591864175
most of the stuff on the right is bs
the suicide thing tho is just stupid. don´t kill yourself or dunt bitch about it
>>
>>591865203
Dude, I am sorry if you are not keeping up on what is happening in the modern world, especially as it pertains to the ludicrous strain of feminism that is coming out of Sweden.

Maybe you should spend more time on 4chan...
>>
>>591865427
Being a male is by definition opressive against women.
>>
>>591865427
Because anything that women notice is oppressive. Wait til they decide that gravity is oppressing them.
>>
File: 1412827174778.jpg (65 KB, 720x462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412827174778.jpg
65 KB, 720x462
>>591865574
true that
>>
>>591865574
West is dead.
>>
>>591865291
I dont care what they will say, I'm just saying that one the public transportation is supporting the idiotic trend to stop men from sitting like ordinary guys, then I guess they want men to find other means of transportation.

I mean look at the picture OP posted. Those men arent taking up any more space than any women would. And the cart isnt even crowded.
>>
>>591865737
A dumb cunt on my FB argued with me that men should just stand. I told her that was sexist and anti-feminist. She got the butthurt.
>>
>>
File: 1418391749822.jpg (5 KB, 251x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418391749822.jpg
5 KB, 251x251
>>591863316
So these are really a thing?
>>
i sit like that all the time and i scratch my balls shamelessly when they itch. if any feminist bitch gives me dirty looks I point to my eyes and tell her "Im up here, pig"
>>
File: ebin!.jpg (16 KB, 341x327) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ebin!.jpg
16 KB, 341x327
>>591865478

nice claims bro!! xD xDD you sure refuted me with dem opinions!!!! xD xDDDD
>>
>>591865737
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html?
>Feminism promotes slavery to men.
>>
>>591866230
only in america
>>
>>591865729
>feminazi
thinking of the worst thing men did and acusing women of being just as bad. that should teach them.

btw how many of you are sitting with your legs crossed right now? see, not so hard, is it?
>>
>>591865897
An old saying from my home country: Trying to argue with a woman is like trying to piss in head-wind.

Again, if I am suddenly supposed to stand because I'm male, I'd rather just get a car. Kind of ruins the whole effort to make people use public transportation really.
>>
>>591863316

Yeah how can feminism be pro fat cows taking up space, but against men taking up more space?
>>
I'm sorry that I like to be comfortable. As a man, I have testicles, which means in order for me to be comfortable when sitting, I need to have my legs spread and open. If I had the chance to sacrifice my comfort and let someone else sit down, I would, but at times like this when there is open space, I'm going to take advantage of that. This is my required personal space, and like women who may require more personal space due to them having breasts and butts that usually stick out farther than the male equivalent's body parts do, I would like it if you respected that.

Bitch.
>>
>>591866460
Because they're women....duh.... The cognitive dissonance with them is uber strong.
>>
>>591866380
if I do, I chafe pretty badly and sweat.
>>
>>591866302
add yourself to the statistics then
>>
>>591866461
Your autism is showing.
>>
>>591866355
That one has been brewing a long time in Sweden. They even had some guy try to make it a public health issue that men should pee sitting.
>>
>>591866380
I am willing to bet more people on 4chan currently are not crossing their legs or smashing their ball between their thighs.
>>
>>591866461
I told a chick that same argument. She didn't buy it. Because women don't understand, therefore it doesn't exist.
>>
File: fat man feminist.jpg (68 KB, 639x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fat man feminist.jpg
68 KB, 639x426
what do you expect from her.
<-------------
>she is fat
>she can't get men
>so she become feminist
and now every man is enemy
>>
>>591866380
>thinking of the worst thing men did
nazism was an ideology, and women were part of that movement too.
>>
>>591866782
>her
>raped

topfuckingkek
>>
>>591866461
Hell, I can cross my legs too, if that will make women more happy. I'll sit there and dangle my foot in the air like a women do all the time.
>>
Men are taller. If they want us to close our legs, make the seats higher.
>>
>>591866782
She got raped by a farmyard animal? How horrifying!
>>
>>591866730
Only the ones without balls like >>591866656
>>
>>591867146
No, that would make men higher up than women, and they wouldn't stand for the implication. Plus, as a short dude, that would suck.
>>
File: jag is box kitteh.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jag is box kitteh.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>591867059

.>>591866782
>>
>>591862994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3CNTO6LG4g
May god be with him
>>
I can only find one pic on google of someone manspreading on a crowded bus, and it's some dumb chick trying to prove a point. The point is chicks are dumb, and she sure nails it.
>>
>>591866859
ideology was put to practice.
what women were part of that movement? the feminists?
>>
File: 1406841666033.jpg (251 KB, 734x950) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406841666033.jpg
251 KB, 734x950
>>591867496
Literally, the only person "manspreading" is her. Hell, the guy next to her is a whole seat away and up against the bar. This chick is a retard. Plus, she's taking a seat up for her fucking purse!
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 620x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 620x349
I found one pic of manspreading on cbc news or some shit and their legs are all shoulder length apart. They're not taking up extra space.

>>591867326

All seats would be higher. And if you're short you're pretty much a chick anyway.
>>
>>591867496
Anyone who supports this movement should have to wear prosthetic balls.
>>
>>591866230
Yeah. You can go to the HR department of any large company and say you're too fat to sit in a normal chair, and BOOM! a special chair shows up for your fat ass the next day.

I'm a contractor right now, sitting in the shittiest chair in my department. Fat dude one cube over has a fucking LayZBoy.
>>
>>591866730
if you can´t cross your legs at the computer because of obesity, that´s another thing.
>>
>>591867856

Oh come on. Balls don't take up that much room. It's mostly guys with fat thighs that feel their balls squeezed when they sit.
>>
>>591867921
Is the dude in the LaZBoy a contractor, too?
>>
>>591866380
no, I'm not crushing my balls between two rocks
>>
>>591868026
I am pretty sure it's because males if you didn't know have testicles which dangle and sometimes get hot and sweaty so being able to spread your legs helps alleviate these ailments. Very similar to women who have large breasts say they get in the way.
>>
>>591866460
They simply hate men. Especially white men.
Forget about logic when it comes to these people.
>>
>>591867921

You're a contractor. You're a step below a female employee.
>>
File: B2gjdJ7CEAA-EV4.jpg (69 KB, 720x555) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B2gjdJ7CEAA-EV4.jpg
69 KB, 720x555
Feminist are illogical.
>>
>>591866380
>hitler was a man
>therefore all men are hitler
>it's totally fine for us to hate men

feminist logic
>>
I feel like campaigns like this are the equivalent of us talking shit on /b/. The people are never going to see it, and these 2 fine travelers are going to continue their lives without realizing their photographs have been taken.
Today's SJW are the equivalent of the kids that sit in the back of class and then talk shit about other kids on IRC.
>>
>>591867496
>crowded bus
thats not even a crowded bus
>>
>>591868667
Yea it's a train or metro
>>
I like to sit with the soles of my feet together, pulled in as close as possible, with each of my knees resting on either seat beside me. if anyone bitches about it I say I am sitting in a meditative posture in accordance with my spiritual beliefs and that they have no right to discriminate and be ignorant and hateful towards me. plus my balls get tons of breathing room.
>>
>>591866782
>Implying its 'rape' when the rapist couldn't even find the right hole.
>>
>>591867556
I dont know what they labeled themselves as, or what you label to be feminist.

Nor is it interesting.

Main point is that women were part of the nazi movement too.
>>
>>591868667
i know, its a train
>>
>>591868880
if she doesnt consent to having his penis in her belly button then that is RAPE
>>
>>591865729
The War Against Boys is actually by a feminist from the older generations - Christina Hoff Summers.

She's well known for trash talking this new wave of feminism and discrediting a lot of their "facts." She responded to pics like these by thanking them for their $20.
>>
>>591868359
>muh testicles cant breathe

most of you faggots are sitting with your legs crossed right now. lets see how many of you are liars.
>>
>>591868789
I am pretty sure if you don't look or mention anything Islamic people would tell you to fuck off.
>>
Hello, dear /b/rothers. It's been a while. For those who don't know, or remember, I date feminists exclusively. I like the arguing and such. I'm weird, I know. Anyway, I've been dating one for almost a year now. Just found out she is pregnant last month, which is actually pretty great. Getting married in April, she's taking my last name. Not only that, but because I "firmly believe that no child should be put in daycare unless they can fully speak", she will be staying at home with the baby. Hoping for a boy, that will make this victory all the sweeter. She's nearly abandoned her retarded devotion to feminism, and is quite the little homemaker. Tumblr has been replaced with pintrest, even got her a cute apron for Christmas. She loved it. Just checking in with you guys, sorry I haven't had time to post my stories for you. I'll make an effort to type some up for copypasta.
>>
File: balls.png (9 KB, 819x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
balls.png
9 KB, 819x460
>>591868093
that's not how angles work you retard
>>
One more thing i'll ignore til it goes away I guess. Man, people get weird when there life isn't threatened on a regular basis.
>>
>>591868093
Oh yeah, I forget how many guys have that thigh gap
>2015
>being this fucking retarded
>>
>>591868606
unlike /b/
nice fake
>>
>>591868773
It's not crowded though, the guy is sitting at the end not taking up a lot of space. The stupid bitch with the hello kitty phone spreading out her snatch has ample of space. Nobody is standing. Not crowded.
>>
>>591869054
too bad. and also they sit cross legged, my posture has to do with creating a posture that allows my kundalini energy to flow and my chi to be balanced. and if any feminists or faggots have a problem with that they can kiss my american ass.
>>
>>591869215
https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=boys+are+stupid+throw+rocks+at+them&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>>
>>591868995
kek
>>
>>591869046
If they are sitting with their legs crossed now, most likely they are sitting with their legs crossed elsewhere too. If thats how they are the most comfortable. so, your problem is what exactly?
>>
hockey goalie reporting in

im going to sit on bus or train seats in the splits just to take up as much room as possible next time im in the city. cant wait for poor public transportation fags to get their panties in a bundle.
>>
>>591868893
you spend a lot of time arguing against stuff you dont know much about or find interresting. why is that?
>>
>>591869207
>>591869074

See? I meant guys who aren't morbidly obese, and 2 fattys reply.
>>
File: big boss theory.png (12 KB, 206x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
big boss theory.png
12 KB, 206x332
/b/ why is it the fat multicolor headed dykes that always cry rape
>>
>>591869687
sources please, or are you just talking out of your ass?
>>
>>591869074
holy shit science and charts and whatnot
feminism is now kill
>>
>>591870239

Except if you take into accont the shape of a guys thighs, there is room to close our legs and not crush our balls. This isn't wood and tennis balls.
>>
>>591862994
his fucking face though
>>
>>591869808
balls are pretty big man, you can see any guy, regardless of how fit they are complaining about this unless they're fucking skeltals
>>
This is why I prefer to sit alone, to avoid femanazis
>>
>>591869602
hypocrisy is my problem
>>
>>591870453
it really is. All guys' thighs touch their balls unless they're skeltals
>>
>>591866782
>this is what feminism looks like
Like a fucking balloon?
>>
>>591870453
that was my point
>>
>>591868401
>implying they're people
>>
>>591870453
I personally dont even know why the testicle-argument is that predominant in the whole discussion. Fact of the matter is that men naturally sit with spread legs. Its how most men are comortable sitting. And it doesnt take up a lot of space, and its not a big deal when the carts are not at all crowded, which is the case in 99% of the manspread pictures.
>>
>>591870597
I know. Sort out your problem, then get back to us. Bye now.
>>
>>591870597
>Actually being a fucking retard
>>
>>591870933
Touché.
>>
File: 1420475053988.jpg (26 KB, 480x258) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420475053988.jpg
26 KB, 480x258
Boxxy's opinion on feminizum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQYiSTPhz4M
>>
>>591869890
you dont know what nazis labeled themselves? heres a hint: not feminists. still not interested? go to a foreskin thread.

source: my ass
>>
File: 1420319070532.jpg (68 KB, 576x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420319070532.jpg
68 KB, 576x768
They don't want equality they want superiority
>>
All I know is if these cunts want me to squeeze my balls so they have room they better start holding there huge fucking purse over their heads. It's taking up my man space.
>>
File: 1420323387341.jpg (91 KB, 634x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420323387341.jpg
91 KB, 634x624
>>
File: 1420476672931.jpg (44 KB, 960x441) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420476672931.jpg
44 KB, 960x441
Here's something you coffeeshop feminists should know:
Calling yourself a feminist because you believe in gender equality
is like calling yourself a Nazi because you believe in animal conservation and anti-smoking laws.
>>
>>591867424
I'm sorry, but wtf is that woman banging her purse on the ground for? I mean, I know feminists are stupid but I thought they loved their handbags...
>>
>>591871335
>drifting away from original argument to make some rhetorical point nobody gives a shit about.

kk, you better just get back to cutting yourself and writing poetry because idgaf about you.
>>
>>591862307
As a 6'4 guy this pisses me off, I can't help but take up lots of space I'm fucking tall, if you want me to tuck my legs ask me rather than making some BS passive aggressive tweet about it.
> I'm so strong and independent look at me prove it through my tweet rather than confronting my problem which isn't really a problem irl
> kids starving and dying in africa
> women raped and stoned in india
> real problems men putting legs too wide in the west
> Women are strong and independent, look at me prove it through my complaints
>>
File: 1420478489155.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420478489155.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>
>>591869057
So when are you dumping her?
That'd be a stealth troll right there
>>
File: femkid.jpg (61 KB, 490x588) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
femkid.jpg
61 KB, 490x588
>>591862307
i thought ban bossy would be epitome of idiocy but then can shirtgate and surpassing all here come manspreading
>>
I hope there's a gun in your hand the next time you get "Triggered."
Get triggered in the head already.
>>
>>591870453
Your testicles sit where they sit because they need to be below the temperature of your abdomen or else you become infertile. If you close your thighs against your balls, the heat generated by your thighs puts your balls into the abdomen temperature. Would you go infertile so a fat bitch can sit down?
>>
>>591871771
>nobody gives a shit about
>idgaf about you

yup, i noticed. sorry to cause such butthurt
>>
>>591872302
I could handle closing the gap for some time in a crowded cart, so someone can sit.

I will not however sit around with my legs crossed in empty transportation like 99% of the #hurr_manspreading pics show.
>>
>>591862307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DE3LeWRpyI
Boxxy's opinion
>>
File: 1420476430565.jpg (365 KB, 1680x666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420476430565.jpg
365 KB, 1680x666
>>591872302
This. And the fact that it's not comfortable to have to squish your testicles together to make room for some feminist hambeast that wants to put her left buttcheek on the seat next to you.
But of course, the feminist solution to this issue is castration. Thank you femitheist.
>>
File: feministlogic.jpg (34 KB, 468x286) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feministlogic.jpg
34 KB, 468x286
>>
File: feminist-logic.jpg (69 KB, 516x566) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminist-logic.jpg
69 KB, 516x566
Feminist logic is an oxymoron.
>>
"Feminist gamers who are refusing to play now because of sexism in games."
>>
File: 1420700416892.png (63 KB, 375x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420700416892.png
63 KB, 375x360
>>591866461
for the love of God I need sauce
>>
File: typical feminazis.gif (3 MB, 287x191) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
typical feminazis.gif
3 MB, 287x191
This is what a feminazi looks like.
>>
>>591862307
I am feminist and i beg you all please leave women hatred.
There are many problem women face.
Wage gap
Everyday sexism
and many else
>>
File: 1420478423748.jpg (31 KB, 450x311) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420478423748.jpg
31 KB, 450x311
>>591873777
Trips confirm.
>>
File: 1420700449971.jpg (81 KB, 382x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420700449971.jpg
81 KB, 382x353
>>591867496
topkek
>>
>>591873885
this much b8
>>
File: 206196.jpg (41 KB, 452x303) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
206196.jpg
41 KB, 452x303
>>591873885
bait/10
>>
>>591866380
>thinking nazism was the worst thing men did.
>>
>>
>>591871172

That's not boxxy.
>>
>>
File: 1413943803955.jpg (40 KB, 800x479) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413943803955.jpg
40 KB, 800x479
This is what a feminazi looks like.
>>
>>591874320
Uh, yeah it is, fuckhead.
>>
File: 1420203214590.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420203214590.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>591874567
no that's a feminist
feminazis are this >>591873777
>>
>>591870867
Nah, more like a beached whale trying to prove to herself that her lack of a man is by choice
>>
>>591874289
>funding healtcare
americunt detected
>>
File: rape laws.png (118 KB, 500x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rape laws.png
118 KB, 500x490
>>591874320
>.
>>
>>591874567
what place even makes pizzas that big?
>>
>>591874229
most non-nazis actually do
>>
File: 1420478219859.png (115 KB, 438x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420478219859.png
115 KB, 438x496
>>591874769
no shit
only americans can be fucking stupid enough to side with feminazis
>>
File: get.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
get.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>591874734
Is this a girl or fat, ugly Ted Mosby
>>
>>591867853
>if you're short you're pretty much a chick anyway.

Trap lover detected
>>
File: 1371996020498.gif (139 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371996020498.gif
139 KB, 400x400
>>591874613

Nope.
>>
File: 1420473244789.jpg (85 KB, 960x601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420473244789.jpg
85 KB, 960x601
>>591875125
why not both
>>
>>591872302
Knowing this would require a basic understanding of male anatomy, something most femnazi's have absolutely no interest in besides knowing that "kicks to the groin hurts and is empowering".
>>
>>591867496
>man, has bag between his legs to take up as little space as possible
>woman, got her shit all over the place like she owns it.
>>
>>591866782
It's possible that the trauma of her rape led to her to be obese. Or she might be making it up to get sympathy and use to the shame people down who wish to argue her.
>>
File: 1411878623390.jpg (161 KB, 1039x1191) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411878623390.jpg
161 KB, 1039x1191
>>591863316
>>
>>591875125
>womens studies
literally what jobs ARE there for this degree? Do they not research this shit first?
>>
>>591875125
LOL retard. Women's Studies degrees are lower on the economic scale than poodle shaving.
>>
>>591868880
somewhere there is a rapist who carries with him a bag of flour (so he can roll fatties in it and aim for the wet spot)
>>
>>591875031

Compared to mainland European nations? Bullshit. If you were comparing US to India or China, maybe
>>
>>591875180
Yup.Visit her official FB page, fag.
>>
>>591875717

I might be a fag. But you're wrong.
>>
feminazis are shitlords
they love shitting on you and giving ignoring anything intelligent you throw at them so your only choice is to throw shit at them
and then they beat you at shit throwing because they're more experienced in it.
>>
File: xzbitsad.png (574 KB, 744x486) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xzbitsad.png
574 KB, 744x486
>>591874840
That saddens me. Although could I not accuse a woman of rape today if I wanted to?
>>
File: A smart woman.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
A smart woman.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>591876174
you're actually on tumblr right now
>>
File: 1420451507411.jpg (69 KB, 450x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420451507411.jpg
69 KB, 450x450
>>591865259
>>
>>591876174
April 29, 2011 on Catie Wayne's FB page she lists Shoe0nHead as her YT page.
>>
File: mentally retarded.jpg (47 KB, 629x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mentally retarded.jpg
47 KB, 629x403
and then there's these baits
but i'm starting to wonder if "bait" is just the new word for "trolling"
someone's acting like a retard? oh he's just trolling.
someone has a retarded idea/opinion and shares their retardation on the internet? Must be bait.

excuses for stupidity
>>
>>591875125
I still don't understand what job they thought they were going to get after they get their degree. I have a masters in womens studies so I'm going to become a rocket surgeon?
>>
>>591876761
no she's going to accuse the rocket surgeon of misogyny until the rocket surgeon pays her to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>591876261
Good luck getting anyone to take it seriously without any real proof.
>>
File: 1420529981625.jpg (1 MB, 1308x1828) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420529981625.jpg
1 MB, 1308x1828
>>591873885
>>
>>591876721
>that pic
Surely people this retard can't exist, right?
>>
>>591875441
What worry's me more is if it were used with a teaching degree. I can't imagine a more poisonous person than teaching young boys and girls.
>>
File: scum.png (340 KB, 548x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
scum.png
340 KB, 548x595
>>591877203
You would think that. But then you remember there's honey boo boo.
>>
File: 1407525033906.jpg (12 KB, 225x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407525033906.jpg
12 KB, 225x224
>>591866782
Did she eat the rapist or what?
>>
File: 1420210289672.jpg (156 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420210289672.jpg
156 KB, 600x1200
>>591877232
And just how many of those poisonous snakes do you think are SJW/feminazis?
Protip: Most of them are. Because no self-respecting man or woman would make a profession out of turning themselves into a victim.
>>
>>591873176
why does no one understand how analogies work. Running someone over is an accident, rape is not. A more fair comparison is a pedophile (don't teach kids not to talk to strangers) or a thief (don't teach people not to flaunt their money around).
>>
>>591876663

Shoe0nHead's name is June.

Your move. Faggot.
>>
>>591869057
I want to bayleef.
>>
>>591873712
took my like 10 minuts , but here http://blog.livedoor.jp/kotonakate-doujingames/archives/2909314.html
>>
File: mUHGVie.gif (197 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mUHGVie.gif
197 KB, 600x450
>>591874734
lel
>>
>>591877789
>June
Wheres this angel been at all this time?
>>
File: Top_ramen.png (67 KB, 225x185) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Top_ramen.png
67 KB, 225x185
>>591877664

kek
>>
>>591864357
You sound like Steve Carell describing his first sexual experience >>591864357
>>
>>591877438
That is fucking terrible but shit son, what a way to make money. Does turning pregnant unlock peoples inner jew?
>>
File: 1420209728573.png (523 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420209728573.png
523 KB, 720x960
>>591877784
based on what feminists claim rape is
rape is very much an accident.
"He accidentally hurt my feelings during or after the sex. I now regret it and this makes it rape."

2 people get drunk
>>591877789
Boxxy is not a box. Your move faggot.
>>
>>591866285
kek
>>
>>591867101
Thats a beta faggot reaction

As a professional man i will now start speading my legs in a kilt when i sit
>>
>>591874289
Femenism lol
>>
File: 1420209830138.jpg (240 KB, 526x993) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420209830138.jpg
240 KB, 526x993
>>591877784
And to extend that analogy, running someone over is not always an accident. Sometimes it's intentional.
Feminism: "We should teach vehicular homicide perpetrators not to run people over, not teach innocents to jump the fuck out of the way if a car is trying to kill them, or avoid bad neighborhoods where people like to run you over."
>>
File: notboxzzxzy.png (31 KB, 734x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
notboxzzxzy.png
31 KB, 734x447
>>591878245
>>
>>591868093
>Yo aint gotta dick

>Yo dick is tiny

pick one
>>
>>591878245
Oh yeah, I forgot I can't make actual arguments against any points of view here, it's like arguing with feminists, except the polar opposite
>>
>>591869808
clearly you dont have any male friends or lovers
>>
>>591871885
STOP OPPRESSING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>591866782
> this is what a feminist looks like
Yeah, I can agree with that.
>>
File: 1420478361714.jpg (64 KB, 796x597) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420478361714.jpg
64 KB, 796x597
>>591878582
about that image...
Few people know that this woman is a pathetic weakling poser who pretended for a week to be strong and then returned to her safe little cradle.
>>
>>591871335
> The Nazis weren't feminist, therefore no women were part of the nazi movement

K
>>
>>591862307
The manspreading thing is just a joke, honestly, can't you fags of ALL people understand jokes? Not every post like this is feminazi bullshit
>>
File: 1420475727243.jpg (142 KB, 1103x643) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420475727243.jpg
142 KB, 1103x643
>>591878727
Catie wayne likes to dress up like boxxy and has admitted it in some of her videos.
>>
>>591868641
IF anyone ever presents you with that kind of argument, tell them about Ilsa Koch
>>
>mfw 6' 1" 150 lbs.
I can't sit with my legs together or I'll crush my balls.
>>
>>591879491
No shit he didnt get famous for dominating chicks. Men are known for being plysically superior. Even feminazis know that.
>>
>>591862307
B-but...muh balls! I don't wanna squish em! Bitches don't know about having balls.
>>
>>
>>591879297
>few people know

You aren't special, everyone knows that shit already.
>>
>>591879339
>some women were nazis, therefore all feminists are nazis

dudes screaming opression and rape over someone taking pictures of how they sit
>>
>>591867496
ive never seen a man spread their legs that wide. thats like unnatural
>>
>>591880122
But look at the age/size difference between the two in the photo on the right, you telling me he pushed all the older and bigger girls around?
>>
>>591878722
This... If women got paid less for the same exact job, wouldn't there be an INFLATION of women that put all men out of work, because it's cheaper labor?!
>>
>>591880448
>everyone knows that shit already
you vastly overestimate the knowledgeability of most humans. Probably because you've always gravitated toward intelligent people instead of the retards that surround us all.
>>
>>591875001
because their good goyim
>>
>>591880922
You're right, you are clearly a retard.

Let me rephrase what I said. Everyone on /b/ already knows that shit already because it's posted in every one of these threads.
>>
>>591880812
You gotta factor in career length and negotiating skills. These activists operate under the idea that anybody who works XYZ job makes the exact same state mandated wage or something. This stems from them being chronically unemployed
>>
>>591872302

You're being hyperbolic.
>>
I have a feminist friend who always tells me woman deal with harder things than men. Like fear of death or rape when walking around.

While that is one case where being a girl literally puts you under more risk, surely they can understand that men get unique struggles too? Nerds, for one? Or you know, a lovely bit of institutional rape in prisons and stuff. How about a x3 suicide rate in men.

Who gives a fuck. Its such a flimsy oppression.
>>
>>591872935

It's only uncomfortable because you have fat thighs. Lose some weight fatty.
>>
>>591879297
>millions of americans fighting and dying to protect democracy and freedom

i for one did not know that
thank you, millions of dead americans
>>
>>591881536
Men are under threat from nerds?
>>
>>591874907
The worst ones. They make up for the lack of quality by charging you $15 for a pie that you could use to roof you house
>>
>>591881644
>fighting and dying
he didn't say everyone died.
Apparently reading properly is too hard for you though.
Baby want beddie byes? :)
>>
>>591881119
yes, their goyim is very good
however, their grammar ...
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 71
Thread DB ID: 31530



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.