[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape Stories. Have you raped someone? Have you been raped? Share

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 13

File: dfgfg__68_.jpg (120KB, 559x713px) Image search: [Google]
dfgfg__68_.jpg
120KB, 559x713px
Rape Stories.
Have you raped someone? Have you been raped?
Share your stories here and now!
>>
File: not_a_cop.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
not_a_cop.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>583529896
>>
i was accused of rape by my exgfs sister. never even slept with the cunt. she ruined that relationship. hope there's a warm corner of hell reserved for rape accusers,
>>
>>583529896

My one girlfreind had a rape fetish and I acted on it one but after I punched her in the face while doing it she said she didn't like it anymore.
>>
Never really had any experience with this.

I was out with a group of friends and we're pretty sure one of the girls was drugged by someone.

It was pretty bad to be honest, she was all over the place.

A person's got to be a real cunt to do something like that.
>>
>>583529896
I asked a girl in a elevator if she wanted coffee once
>>
I was once raped by a woman
>>
Used to "rape" my ex occasionally. Never anything hardcore, but it's a pretty hot feeling to force yourself into someone, feeling that soft warm pussy welcoming your pussy even as she's trying to stop you.
>>
I had sex with a girl when she was drunk. She was too weak to fight back. The next day she accused me of rape (I was surprised she could remember) but all I had to do was let my lawyer father know and he immediately sued her for defamation of character. My family has more money than hers so we won a frivolous lawsuit and put an already struggling family into poverty.

Feels good, man.
>>
>>583531469
Welcoming your dick*
>>
>>583531469
Lesbians?
>>
>>583531316
lololololololololololololololololol
>>
>>583531509
America is fucked up
>>
File: Mordechai disgusted.jpg (13KB, 385x299px) Image search: [Google]
Mordechai disgusted.jpg
13KB, 385x299px
>>583531469
>feeling that soft warm pussy welcoming your pussy
>>
>>583531613

>>583531568
>>
>>583531509
This is why america is so great
>>
>>583531509
mah nigga
>>
When I was younger I had a few experience where in hindsight it was rape. We'd be back at mine, thing would be getting on and they'd say 'no' to full sex, but I'd just kind of carry on and pressure them into it.

Once when I was way drunk I ass fucked a girl who clearly said stop, and I just carried on. At the time I found it really hot
>>
>>583531509
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>583529896
my friend was raped by a black guy at a gig.

he was the bassist in the band and she got invited backstage. she's hot, a hardcore punk kinda girl. massive tits and a very pretty face. when she was passed out a the bassist started raping her and when she woke up he covered her mouth and kept going. then the guitarist burst in and he ran away.
>>
>>583531876
I have a few like that. in fact, most of the time.
>>
>>583531469
this. i rape my fuckbuddy all the time and she always ends up liking it towards the end. no hard feelings.
>>
>>583529896

I once pushed a girl i was seeing onto my bed spread her legs, pushed up her skirt and pulled her panties to the side. She said "stop" and i proceeded to penetrate her, sticking my cock into her juicy mound. Her face was priceless. She looked me in the eyes as if she couldnt believe what i was doing but i slowly and forcefully slide into her wet pussy. She kept pushing me away but was futile to resist. I'm getting hard just thinking about this. Her mouth was open wide as i fucked her harder and harder and she stopped resisting and started moaning. needless to say i stopped and apologized later because im a beta faggot. Her name is Krista and she moved 1,000 miles away after college and lives in SC. The End.
>>
my wallet got raped on black friday, bought a mac
>>
When I was in college I had a friend who was quite a bit younger (me 19, her 15), she was a friend of a friend but liked me a lot. She called me one night crying hysterically, saying to come get her, and then she hung up. Called her back, she was all quiet, calm, and denied she called me.

Called our mutual friend to find out where she was, turns out she was at a party.

Myself and four friends got in the car (four out of five were drunk) and went to where she was. Some douchebag house party. Walked in, went upstairs, she is laying in bed with some guy older than me, probably 25 or older. She sees me, eyes open up and she runs to me, half naked, saying she wants to go. (Yeah she was hot)

Scene literally turns into a movie, him telling us to gtfo, and I literally told him "she's coming with me, end of story". Gay, I Know.

She leaves with us, turns out he forced her to give him head. Nearly went back to demolish douchebag. He probably could have kicked my as 1v1 though.
>>
File: 12734565672379.jpg (222KB, 1135x931px) Image search: [Google]
12734565672379.jpg
222KB, 1135x931px
>>583531509
This warms my heart.
>>
>>583532268
Top lad.
>>
This thread triggers my PTSD
>>
>>583532107
> her juicy mound
kek
>>
My ex once told me we couldn't have sex because people were supposed to be coming over and I started fucking her anyway. Not really rape but that's the closest I've ever gotten. She has been raped legit before, though.
>>
>>583532069
I've hooked up with a few girls who just don't seem to be that into it, but are still down to fuck. When it's like that I like to get pretty dominant and get them to do pretty much what I want.

I ass fucked one girl who seemed to be crying, but when I asked if she wanted me to stop she said no, so I just kept on going
>>
>>583532268
wow what a pussy.
>Nearly went back to demolish douchebag.
>>
>>583532621
Girl comes first, revenge second
>>
File: 1381969791406.jpg (11KB, 179x193px)
1381969791406.jpg
11KB, 179x193px
>>583532538
>She has been raped legit before, though.

A lot of girls tell their boyfriends that they were raped in order to gain sympathy. Three of my ex's claimed that they had been raped. Turns out none of them had been raped, and then one day my last ex's new boyfriend came knocking to kick the shit out of me, because my ex had told him that I had raped her during our relationship.
>>
>>583530193
Might a s well rape her Now
>>
>>583529896
One of my first memories is being raped by my teenage cousin. I was maybe 3 or 4. It wasnt bad , I just had no idea what was going on. Then I remember he would give me pills to 'keep me awake' and take me out to fields, I didnt remember anything then.
>>
One time me and a few million people raped Jennifer Lawrence
Kinda felt like I wad just jerking of though
>>
>tfw my fetish is to go to some random Asian girl's house after a club without her knowing my real name, her passing out due to being drunk and me giving her a creampie while she's unconscious, then leaving before the morning
>>
ayyyy
>>
That's messed up
>>
>>583531316
Fucking privlaged pig, making a joke of trying to ensare a poor womyn into a rape centered relationship. Please kill yourself and the rest of the patriarcy before we do it for you
>>
Now that o think about it. I raped my friends cousin. We helped her move earlier that week, she was a beastly heifer with an ugly face. Went to a show came back dropped off friend and drove to her place, eventually she let me in. Forced her onto bed and started making out, she's squirming telling me stop, bit that just makes my cock hard. Tear her nightie off and rip her panties, I'm fully pounding her fat pussy before I notice she's crying, I'm drunk and it feels good so I redouble my efforts. Came harder into her than I ever have before. Pass out. Next morning is full blackout hangover. No idea where I a walk into living room and the whale is asleep with her 2 toddlers laying beside her on ground. Lil girl opens her eyes and I see the fear. Take money from purse as girl watches. Leave. Got precome just typing this.
>>
>>583531919
Do you just say this to anything you don't want to believe?
>>
>>583531613
damn
>>
>>583532268
>>583532268
>>583532268
What was her name? At least the first letters. Did it start with an I??
>>
>>583532856

Are you male/female, and the same question for your cousin?
>>
>>583529896
I was fucking a mate's girlfriend for about 9 months. She started sleeping around with other guys and got caught. They tried to work things out but it was difficult and she eventually came clean about me.
She told him I was meant to pick her up from work and take her home but ended up driving somewhere else and doing it against her will.
Unlucky for her I was wearing my watch that has an infrared hd cam and we would sometimes have conversations and she would talk about how inadequate he was and that he didn't satisfy her. She only stayed with him cos they'd been together for 10 years since they were teenagers.
He looked so heart broken but at least he now knows what a vile woman she was, even if it meant he also knew what a dick his "friend" was
>>
>>583532790

revenge? oh come on that dude was just trying to get laid. Its ok that you walked away with the girl but stop this SJW nonsense please.
>>
File: 1342233266604.gif (92KB, 190x223px)
1342233266604.gif
92KB, 190x223px
>>583533068

mfw your DNA is in the system now

mfw you get tied to a cold-case in 20 years
>>
File: DadLaugh.jpg (41KB, 297x396px) Image search: [Google]
DadLaugh.jpg
41KB, 297x396px
>>583530193
tfw It was her father and he pinned it on you.
>>
File: raperaperape.jpg (25KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
raperaperape.jpg
25KB, 306x423px
>>
Once i saw a little girl lost in a desolate playground.

I took her to an empty hospital and took off hee clothes and put them back on insdie out and left her in the playground lmao
>>
>>583529896
Sage
>>
>Messing with chick on and off for a bit. Always playing with my cock when she get the chance. Always wanting me to play with her pussy
>She's chubby but pretty, huge titt and a nice fat ass
>We almost fuck a couple of time, but she tells me she wants to wait for her husband, wants to give it up when she get married.
>Don't care, handjobs are fine
> Calls me at 3am drunk as fuck, wants me to drive her home
> Pick her up and go to her place. She want me to cuddle and play with her pussy
> We lay in her bed and she starts playing with my cock, teasing it with her mouth, telling her how wet her pussy is
> I lay her back and start moving in for the kill, her cunt is seeping, there is a stain on her sheet
> She closes her legs and shakes her head and rolls over "That's not for you Anon"
> My cock is so hard its about to split on the end
> I role on top of her and slide my cock between her fat asscheeck hotdogbun.jpg
> I let the tip of my cock rest against her asshole, she moans, and says no
> I press my self down on her and slide my cock into her ass
> She fights me for a second, then catches the rythm of my thrusts
> She is telling me no, but moaning, pushing back on my cock
> I blow my load inside her then roll over and go to sleep
> next morning she asks me if I came inside her, I say yes
>we never talk about it again
>>
>>583533068
i think you missunderstand fetish and fantasy

if it was your fetish you'd have done it many times so far
>>
Working late

It was a late Friday evening, when M got home to her warm, welcoming house. She had been working late with the police over an ASB case and was tired, frustrated that nothing had been achieved by the meeting. After this exhausting day all she wanted was was a bite to eat ,to enjoy a long soak then, maybe watch a little telly in bed and drift off to sleep.
She ran upstairs and ran the bath on low, so she could eat her tea and then just slip in afterwards. Once back down she popped her dinner in the oven, what her sister had made in the cafe at work... Mm-mm, she thought, Haloumi! This is her favorite dish but, she especially loves it when her sister makes it. She sat down at the table to read the evening news, briefly relaxing while her dinner was reheating, the timer sounds on the oven signifying her food is ready. She grabs it with her oven-gloves and goes back to the table with a glass of red wine.
>>
>>583529896
>be male
>be 14
>Reasonably matched in strength with bully
>He beats me down one day and I challenge him to a rematch at a particular location
>Meet him there later that day
>All of his mates are there
>after getting a good kick in from them all they decide to "humiliate me"
>Rip off clothes
>proceed to rape me dry for what felt like forever
>Cum in me several times but eventually it ends
>fast forward 10 years I'm an alcoholic, desperately trying to forget

When i'm drunk I cry, or don;t care but when I'm sober I want to die.
>>
I thought I did with some crazy scene emo bitch, she started crying and would wriggle away from me if I was on top (bad memories perhaps?) but as soon as I stopped and layed at her side she'd ram her ass against my dick and make me spoon her, then she'd let me fuck her side on and even roll her over like reverse missionary and thumb her asshole till she squirted which made her cry again.

I just didn't know where I stood with her, the morning after she wanted to fuck again but wouldn't when we got down to it, she'd start jackin me off then cry her eyes out if I fingered her the slightest bit too rough so I said fuck it and left. She then told everyone I know I raped her and ripped her vagina up but no one bought it cause she's done it before with a few peeps I know.
>>
After her food she goes back upstairs to check her bath, its steaming hot. She turns it off then puts some of her usual smelly stuff in, walks to the bedroom and switches the light on, nothing happens. M tries again, still nothing. “Sod it”, she says, irritated then starts to get undressed. She gets down to her underwear and hears movement behind her, before she gets a look she is forced to the bed face-down. M desperately tries fighting and says to the assailant, “what do you want?” there’s no reply she repeated “what do you want from me? I have money, I can give you that. ” He ignores her as she tries to struggle out of his grip but, the intruder is far too strong for her.
He then kneels on her arm pinning her, he then holds the other. He grabs one hand and starts wrapping something around the wrist and then he gets the other arm and binds them both together. The stranger then leans and whispers in her ear, “keep your fucking mouth shut and you wont get hurt!”She whimpers and obliges.
M then feels his soft, leather encased hands touching her bum and clawing at her underwear now she realises that she is about to get raped.
She feels him pulling at the side of her panties, it’s pinching her skin, then they snap back and fall to the side limp and lifeless. She franticly tries to look behind her to see what he's doing she sees something shiny. He's got a knife, she realises as he cuts the other side to her panties away she's
>>
Ok, I'm a woman and I think that when other women have any trace of alcohol on their system, it shouldn't give them the right to yell "rape". I don't see why they think that claiming rape makes them suddenly un-sexed by the guy. You're a big girl. Regardless of how much alcohol you drink, you chose to go out and go home with a stranger.

Yes, I do believe legitimate cases of rape do happen. But as an insight into the female mind, I can safely say that women ar stupid when it comes to sex.

I've had sex with a guy who used me. I found out later he had a girlfriend (he told me they were broken up). I was heartbroken and pissed. Not once did the thought " if I claim he raped me, it would make all of this better" come into my head.
>>
>>583533521
Find them all and kill them slowly. You'll feel better.
>>
>>583533705
Yep what he said
>>
>be me
>be 15
>go to cousins for sleep over
>have 3 cousins
>2 guys 1 girl
>stay up late
>play vidya watch movies
>girl cousin says uncle has lots of extra beer
>he wont notice a few missing
>coool
>we get buzzed
>younger guy cousin doesn't like beer goes to bed
>other guy cousin gets phone call from qt gf and splits for a while
>just me and girl cousin
>drink 3-4 more while watchin movie
>cousin starts saying shes drunk
>10 minutes later look over and she's crashed out
>find a blanket and cover her up
>go to bed without molesting cousin because we have a stable family relationship and im not attracted to her
>>
>>583533705
This anon.
I mean, what elso do you have? Nothing. You're pathetic. Find them, torture them, kill them. You deserved it
>>
>>583532791
implying

a lot of girls and women are getting raped, just look at this thread. This world is harsh and hurtful towards them. Do you think feminists cry "patriarchy" just for fun?

For fucks sake, go educate yourself you fucking idiot and stop apologizing the bad and demonizing the victims
>>
Has anyone doxed Jackie yet?
>>
Went on a night out with ex
She was a cunt

>Got got home had argument
>She passed out drunk
>Proceeded to go down on her
>she came, figured she wasn't asleep
>my turn.jpg
>haven't rimmed a girl before
>started running my tongue around that tiny ass
>got really turned on by this
>proceeded to finger ass
(Will add she was dead set against anal, a real prude)
>ended up fucking her in the ass
>she came too half way thru
>tried pushing me off
>held her down
>carried on
>came in her ass
>went to sleep

Next day
She vaguely remembers something and says her ass doesn't feel right

Starts asking questions

Panic

Told her eventually I tried but was too drunk to get it up, ended up jacking off and cumming on her ass

Only a fee bro's know I did this, it's a source of much kek now
>>
>be me
>8th grade
>superconservative christfag school
>biblebelt
> neckbeard 16-year-old held back three times in same grade as me
>realize mid-semester I'm a bottomfag
>neckbeard realizes too
>tfw he threatens to rape me straight
>tfw I'm a guy
>tfw ten years later his husband forces him to call me up and apologize
>>
now totally helpless and exposed.
By now her eyes have acclimated to the dark room illuminated only by the hallway light she looks over to the mirror and she can vaguely make out he's a large looking man dressed in all black,glove sand balaclava. He looks very muscular and powerful. M peers in the half-light ,but there is nothing that indicates who he is. If she survives the ordeal she wants to remember every detail so she can tell the police about this bastard! She then hears him rustling something, moments later he tosses his dark glove on the bed and reaches with his now bare bare hand to caress her naked bottom. He parts her bum cheeks and slides two fingers inside her unexpectedly, she closes her eyes and hopes it will be over soon.
He fingers her vagina then takes his fingers out only to replace with what feels like more fingers, this is stretching her tight little coochie to the limits yet he is not being rough which she finds a little odd. The fingers are probing deep inside her she is scared but curiously aroused by the unknown strangers touch.
He then stopped playing with her pussy,then he spits on her ass and inserts a finger right up her butt, M gasps and bites her lip with pleasure and the pain she tries to look at the intruder he feels this and says angrily , “ DON”T LOOK AT ME !” M cringes and looks away quickly.
She hears what sounds like him undoing his belt,it makes M's rattling sound as his pants fall to the ground. Ms heart is pounding like a drum because she knows what is about to happen.
>>
>>583533562
What the fuck...
>>
I was raped last night Idk if I should call the cops...
>>
>Be 17 year old lesbian
>In love with straight best friend
> Shejustbrokeup.gif
>Comes over to my house sad and upset
> Lay together and hang out
>Tickle the shit out of her
>She pins me down straddling my stomach
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>Roll her over now I'm on top
>Out of impulse I kiss her neck
>She starts pushing me away
>I force her down
>Youhavenopowerhere.jpeg
>She starts to give in
>I have a meal
>Pretends like she's not enjoying it
>Toss her clothes to her and drive her home
>>
File: pokerface.jpg (30KB, 134x212px) Image search: [Google]
pokerface.jpg
30KB, 134x212px
>>583533687

tits or gtfo
>>
>>583533841
The best way is the way charles sobhraj killed his victims

Good luck
>>
She is aware of his cock fumbling around her pussy as he tries to enter her, she feels her vagina engulf his massive penis also feeling his weight bear down on her slight frame as he starts to fuck her hard from behind. She feels scared also guilty as she's getting aroused as the brute is raping her kind of loving,hating the whole experience.
His pace slows down and she's hoping he's finished with her,she feels the cold blade of the knife on her wrist she's now thinking he's going to slit her wrists and let her bleed out on her bed, he cuts the electrical tape and tells her to turn over M does what her rapist and master tells her to do.
M is now looking face to face with the man who is raping her all she can see is his eyes, lips and from the waste down he's totally naked and sporting a fully erect penis.
The intruder looks down at m with such malevolence, M starts to weep but her master shows not remorse. The man kneels down on the bed and parts her legs
>>
>>583533687
There we go, a woman with a sound mind. But wait a minute. That can't exist! YOU'RE A FRAUD!
>>
File: 1409508291983.png (175KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1409508291983.png
175KB, 900x900px
I am a serial rapist. I have yet to be caught. I love doing all kinds of weird shit like rubbing my dick on the insides of their ears or wiping my feet on their face as soon as I've subdued them. Because I always do a different thing, and do my thing all over town, they think it's actually several different rapists.

Before you ask: my target demographic is girls of ages 8-12.
>>
>>583533161

You're still a shit bastard to do that on that way
>>
>>583533875
You disgust me
>>
M tries to struggle and close her legs but its no use.he says sternly,“keep still or I will hurt you “ he then lowers himself onto her,his penis slides effortlessly into her moist slit.
He's now looking directly into her eyes as he starts to defile her again, he positions her legs high near her shoulders she is now pinned, he starts to fuck her hard and she can now hear the squelching as his cock slides in and out of her his balls slapping on her ass.
His pace quickens and he starts to breathe deeper and gasp,M feels relieved but also disappointed that he’s going he’s about to come. M shares the same feeling as the rapist she’s close to coming herself. Her masked stranger then looms lower and kisses her gently on the lips, M finds her self kissing him back opening her mouth to let his tongue probe hers, they are kissing hard now.
It suddenly dawns on her that this kiss is familiar and she's has kissed these lips passionately before, them both come together in a mind blowing orgasm.
Her rapist says “I love you....”
M reply’s “I love you ….
>>
One time I looked at this fat chick.

Now I'm in jail.
>>
>>583533516
>>583533616
>>583533992
>>583534138
What the fuck are you doing Nigga green text that shit
>>
>>583533875
I came.
>>
>>583532940
+1 internet to you.
>>
>>583534183
STORYTIME
>>
>>583534183
>>
>>583532268
And she still hasn't fucked you, right?
Friend-zoned WhiteKnight faggot
>>
>>583532791
/thread

the exact same thing happened to me lol
>>
>>583532192
You fucking dumb piece of shit, what kind of mac?
>>
> 13 yo
>at family vacation
>youth going on a no grown ups trip
>cockyguy.jpg
>was into that shit
>made out with him
>he was 15
>going alone to sleep in my tent
>he comes in start rubbing my pussy
>i tell him to stop, laughing
>he takes off my panties
>i tell him to stop, not laughing
>he just ignores me
>i slap him in the face
>he forces me over on my stomach
>holds my hands
>rapes me in my ass
>shit hurt as fuck
>i cry

I did not do anything with it, have not told anybody and probably aint going to either.
Dont know his name, or anything just that he is form sweeden.
>>
>>583532856
Adele?
>>
>>583534653
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>583533875
fk u
>>
>>583534028
go to a hospital and get a rape kit, that way if you do want to pursue the charges you can actually win
>>
>>583534653
Where are you from and how old are you now?
>>
>>583534653
Have pity for the guy, he was probably driven mad by Sweden.
>>
File: 140728082770.jpg (873KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
140728082770.jpg
873KB, 1536x2048px
putavideos

.com

bamps
>>
>>583533110
Obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>583531316
Kek
>>
>>583531316

kek.
>>
>>583534004
Tell me about it man this bitch is still saying I raped her too, got to the point that I was considering going to the police but it would probably get shoved on me in the end for being a man.
>>
>>583533521
Sue him and get trillions.
>>
>>583534208
I do feel really bad about it. At the time My girlfriend had unexpectedly dumped me and and I was in a shitty place at the time. Used to go round his, smoke weed and play gran turismo 2 with her while he would dj. That's how we connected. Was never meant to go on as long as it did but she ended up saying she loved me and wanted to split with him. Think that's why she ended up sleeping with other guys after me cos she was hurt. Still dont think it gives her the right to say I raped her just 'cos she was caught
>>
>>583534653
for the record, the next time youre in a situation like this, elbow to the nose, followed by grabbing his balls and squeezing as hard as you can or punching as hard as you can.
on another note, are you 13 right now or just a really awful writer?
>>
>>583533687
tits or gtfo
also youre stupid
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.