[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the 4chan killer?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: nice things.jpg (947KB, 1376x1916px) Image search: [Google]
nice things.jpg
947KB, 1376x1916px
Is this the 4chan killer?
>>
rest in peace, MC.
>>
File: 1400811819865.jpg (385KB, 642x800px)
1400811819865.jpg
385KB, 642x800px
>>
>>583468907
other than the 4chan strangler, that is. He as a 4chan killer too
>>
"You required an Anonymous Account with at least 5 posts in order to create new threads."

4chan is better
>>
>>583469643
Oh I'm going to stop spam bots from mass creating threads from new accounts..... and now everyone hates me.
>>
File: 572491.jpg (72KB, 800x1169px) Image search: [Google]
572491.jpg
72KB, 800x1169px
>>583469643
on 4chan, you type a captcha everytime you post

on mchan, you type an anon ID if you want, only once, and you never have to type a captcha again

Which one is better?
Fucking faggots like you who will defend 4chan without even knowing the other site, what´s wrong with you

I suggest you do some reading before spouting crap you know nothing about

https://master
chan.org/AnonymousAccounts
>>
>>583469929
I dont have to type captcha. I have a pass /b/rother c:
>>
>>583470228
the pass is hella expensive tho
>>
>>583470228

which you paid for. On mchan you don't have to pay for it.

On 4chan, you can be banned even if you pay for a pass. On mchan, there are no bans.

Mchan is better, I understand your buyer's remorse for the 4chan pass though
>>
When you use the "can't have nice things" meme it's hard for me to take the rest of the picture seriously
>>
>>583470634
>he calls image macros memes
>>
>>583470363
cybermonday sale, 15$ for a year. unless youre a minimum wage nigger you should be okay.

>>583470482
no traffic on mchan, no one there, that chan will die just like all the other *chans, or will be mods just circlejerking like most
>>
File: 5ea8cf4a96c8952f634eeefd3120cd8b.png (50KB, 1924x1037px) Image search: [Google]
5ea8cf4a96c8952f634eeefd3120cd8b.png
50KB, 1924x1037px
>>583468907
No thanks, rather keep using 4chan, enjoy the adware faggots
>>
>>583471163
>no traffic on mchan

And where does this mystical traffic comes from? Is it not from the people on 4chan, that should quit here for a better place?

So let me rephrase what you said

>no traffic on mchan, people want to stay on 4chan forever even if they are not having fun anymore

Now let´s ponder about how utterly retarded that statement is. Yet, people want to stay on 4chan even though nothing happens here anymore. People don't deserve mchan in the end, and all the effort that is being put by gadmin on that place
>>
>>583471568
>adware

4chan has ads, mchan doesn't
I don't know why malwarebytes has that shit

Probably paid or ordered by some institution to keep people from using it, so 4chan can remain king and record everything people say and profile them, and make sure citizens are governent compliant always
>>
>>583469929
Yeah but will they allow the faggotry that occurs here?
>>
>>583471791
you rephased it to imply in not having fun. if youre not having fun, leave. simple. the traffic comes from me not leaving here, byt going there and using it TOO, there other sites we go on besides 4chan, doesnt mean we stop going here. if mchan had anything notable better (developed culture, base, etc) thatd attract people, not calling moot a faggot and ripping his shitty board. we know that. youtube is shit but we go there even when we knows mods and site script, design are shitty. im not moving to dailymotion because no one is there. and its lame as balls
>>
No mchan app so I'm staying here
Also if mchan gets 50 users a day why would I want to go on it
>>
>>583472683
>im not moving to dailymotion because no one is there. and its lame as balls

It´s not just about people being there. That´s the least of the reasons.

4chan does not let you post a lot of things, they ban everything now, things that are perfectly legal, on all boards.

It is like youtube suddenly having tons of new restriction and censoring lots of users, then people would start going to daily motion

But for people to go to mchan, they need to know it exists first - which is hard because mods usually delete threads fast. This one has been going on exceptionally long
>>
bump for justice
>>
>>583473186
>Also if mchan gets 50 users a day why would I want to go on it

Because then its 51. And if everyone else just does the same, for one day, then its thousands

Why are people such god damn followers that they can only do something after others are doing it? jesus fucking christ

Have some attitude in your life
>>
>>583473242
no one will ever go on dailymotion over youtube. same as mchan. 4chan allowing this thread, proving yourself wrong, you admit yourself. janitors on some boards are retards, but theyre just doing it for free and dont know any better. you find that everywhere thats been alive for this long.

>>583473461
in the end, people will try it, and leave because its slow traffic, just like all the *chans, and theyll comtinue to use 4chan anyway, even if theyre on mchan
>>
I don't quite like shitty comparison images attempting to manipulate me and others into going somewhere else.

Even if it is better, that fact and strategy alone has turned me off of trying this new chan for at least another few months. Hopefully it doesn't die in the meantime, yeah?
>>
File: sadfrogbanned.png (154KB, 397x583px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogbanned.png
154KB, 397x583px
>>583473986
>janitors on some boards are retards, but theyre just doing it for free and dont know any better. you find that everywhere thats been alive for this long.

No you don't, not on mchan, because there mods can't ban you and not even delete threads

Maybe in 5 years people will actually get what mchan is doing. People seem very slow to understand new ideas and ways to do things
>>
>>583473186

because if you did it would get 51, you illiterate nigger. Now what if you and another person did? Tough one I know, but it would get 52. You might be able to see where this is going, but probably not.
>>
>>583474152
>I don't quite like shitty comparison images attempting to manipulate me and others into going somewhere else.

Oh I'm sorry, next time I'll make a thread saying "don't go to mchan its shit" so you feel comfortable going there

It´s just supposed to be a funny image don't be a faggot
>>
>>583474243
>gods that have no power
good luck with that. just will encourage more shit posters
>>
>>583474448
>I have no idea how mchan's moderation system works, yet I claim to know it doesn't work

mchan is 100% different than 4chan. The only thing they have in common is that you can post images and text. After that, everything is different
>>
>>583474627
you explained it that way. mods cant ban you and cant delete your posts. they only delete illegal stuff...
>>
I'm going to check out this MC.. Ill come back in a few minutes to let ya know what I think.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.