[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the cheating thread 404d but an anon had found this cheaters

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

the cheating thread 404d but an anon had found this cheaters tumblr account.
rarewolves.tumblr.com/about

she had a breakdown last night. Bitch cheated on her boyfriend but still pretends to be holier than thow
>>
>>
>>
>>582390703
>from her tumblr
"pronouns - i think my current preference is it, they, or him, in that order. don’t call me a girl. i am not a girl."

hahaha wat
>>
>>582391009
>mental illness

is there any decent feminist out there?
>>
Lol who would even fuck her?
>>
>>582390703
I'm pretty sure that's a man
>>
>>582391240
I would.
>>
Where did hims tits go?
>>
>>582391240
she probably claims she was raped.
>staying hard while looking at that

get her to post the pics on her page. if you trigger her hard enough and she's not lying about the illness shell do it
>>
>>582391009
She is not a girl, she's a cum dump.
>>
>>582391393
Lol why? Jerking off would be so much better, that disgust feel after will eat you alive for years
>>
>>582391240
you're on /b/
I would, but only when she's having a panic attack
>>
>>582391465
>raped
She has to be the rapist lol
>>
>>582390703
what the fuck?
this is a woman
without the vagina it would be hard to tell
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.