[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 18
File: AidsIsTheCure.gif (12 KB, 623x622) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AidsIsTheCure.gif
12 KB, 623x622
Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness.
>>
>>582387975
bigotry is also a mental illness you faggot
>>
Why? I may ask
>>
>>582388101
because it grosses op out, and op is a faggot
>>
File: Picture 41.jpg (81 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Picture 41.jpg
81 KB, 640x480
... did somebody say mental illness thread?
>>
File: 1413887596109.jpg (75 KB, 500x376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413887596109.jpg
75 KB, 500x376
oh look, another cancer-tier thread
>>
>>582388093
Bigotry is just a buzzword that faggots use when they don't have the means to make a valid argument.
>>
I agree, its in par with pedophillia
>>
File: 1325650008001.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1325650008001.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>582388101
because of those Illuminati niggers
>>
File: gay5h33h4ht4.jpg (95 KB, 552x724) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gay5h33h4ht4.jpg
95 KB, 552x724
>>582388093
>bigotry is also a mental illness you faggot

Bigotry is a term invented by the Jews to weaponize you against those who have self respect
>>
>>582388257
This gives validation to my argument quiet efficiently.

You should also note that most people who masturbate to transvestites (or "traps" if you're really cool and current) do so because it allows the to explore their latent homosexuality without the need to confront it.
>>
I think there obviously is a problem with homosexuality. Being attracted by other men is not natural. We're not supposed to.

Anyway, I don't give a fuck if someone is a faggot, what's the problem? HE has a problem. I don't. I don't see how it's a problem if your friends are faggots.
>>
Why Gay marriage should not be permitted

1.) One of the purposes of law in a free society is to reflect the views of society in a given era.
2.) Gay marriage is premised on the idea of removing the limitations of marriage in order to include man/woman/M2F/F2M/Genderless/etc, instead of “a single man and woman only”
2b.) Liberals and SJW keep pushing their damn limits each day, because they’re damn SJW whores.
3.) Some barriers of “love” are better kept intact for the good of society: pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia, and incest
4.) Therefore, for the good of society’s current views, altering the definition of marriage should not be considered in a legal sense since one day society may pressure lawmakers to remove “unhealthy” barriers such as pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia, and/or incest in the future.
>>
>>582387975
is this the gay thread?
>>
>>582388550
This is the type of shit that will begin to be permitted since SWJs are allowed to push their agendas:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html
>>
>>582388668
This is correct, there really is no difference in supporting homosexuality and supporting bestiality or pedophilia.
>>
>>582388093
No, it's not considered a mental illness.

>>582388101
Because their behavior is completely illogical. They are trying to mate with someone of the same sex.

>>582388257
So... you are trying to prove faggots arent mentally ill by posting that...or?

>>582388550
Hear, hear.
>>
>>582388465
Zog is just a delusion created by tweakers with a printing press
>>
>>582388545
The problem comes along when they gather in mass numbers in order to change legislation to fit their needs. Any sexually deviant group (such as necrophiliacs, zoophiliacs, pedophiliacs, etc)could theoretically do the same in a "free society" if they gather up in larger enough numbers do draw the attention of legislators. Especially since legislators these days don't have much of a backbone and seek votes from marginalized groups such as gays, blacks, hispanics, etc in order to remain in office.
>>
>>582388550
Do you even logic, bro?
>>
>>582388903
>there really is no difference in supporting homosexuality and supporting bestiality or pedophilia
Thats not the point I'm making.
read
>>582388550
>>
>>582389298
Moderate numbers + Massive Victim complex = Elite tier in today's society
>>
>>582389331
Why, yes. Yes I do logik. I see no fallacy in my inductive argument.
>>
>>582389753
Ok.
1.) Assumption.
2.) Assumption.
2b.) Opinion, not relevant.
3.) Opinion, not relevant.
4.) Absurd extrapolation.
>>
>>582390597
Let me make this easy for everyone. You are wrong and a faggot. Kthnxbye.
>>
>>582390772
>kthnxbye

Confirmed faggot
>>
>>582390597
1.) This is the most basic thing about jurisprudence youre taught in a law school. Explain then how slavery was abolished, why the definition of obscene material in the media has changed much, etc... pls
2.)This goes back to Clinton's DOMA act... its just what it's defined as
3.) This IS an opinion... a popular one however. Try convincing 99.9% of the population otherwise.
4.) This is only true because of 1, 2, and 3, together. This last premise isn't up for grabs. If you want to refute it, refute 1, 2, or 3 since those 3 support #4
>>
>>582390597
2b.) This one is also an opinion, and it's my personal one. But I drew that conclusion because of the crazy shit with German activists lobbying for the legalization of sex zoos. I think something like this is a fair opinion, since cmon, really? Sex zoos? Who but crazed liberals in pursuit or random shit who believe we should get every goddamn right under the sun "because we live in a free society" would push for such a thing?

4.) Absurd Extrapolation? Well, sure you can call it that if you choose to suppress the evidence of sex zoos in Germany and the fact that eerily similar phrases were used with gay rights issues 50 years ago such as "they don't understand our love", "we feel oppressed", "love is free", etc bullshit.
>>
>>582392228
>Absurd Extrapolation
Not to mention that you'd also have to use the "Suppressed Evidence" fallacy again to ignore #1, #2, and #3 together. Especially #1.
>>
The I must be insane in the membrane!
>>
>>582387975
But what if it's nature? To curb overpopulation some brains are wired to mate with the same sex, and their sole purpose would be to adopt kids that heteros can't raise or don't want.
>>
>>582387975
Why are you so stigmatized against mental illness, bro? Everyone here is sick too, but I don't see you reiterating the obvious.
>>
>>582390772
>if I stick my fingers in my ears the gays will go away!
How does it feel to know that you are on the losing side of this debate? This is objectively not arguable, gay rights are on the up in the West.
>>
>>582387975
Daily reminder that giving a shit about other people's sex lives is a retarded waste of energy
>>
>>582388550
>tfw 59 percent of americans approve of gay marriage
Faggot
>>
>>582393047
Because these people with mental illnesses may determine the future of this country.
>>582393173
No, because when they have the power to change legislation especially in what culturally defines "marriage", it becomes everybody's issue. See this country 10 years in the future allowing a bunch of weird sexual shit.
Yeah, didn't think so, either.
>>
As a religionfag, I hate Christians nowadays. We drifteded too far from our origional teachings into spreading bullshit hatred to innocent people. "Look, two men in love! They obviously must have some mental illness, Satan's workings!" Really?
>>
>>582393235
Ok, but that's only because they can't see where this is all headed towards. They just listen to random shit like Macklemore and Lady Gaga talking about how "its good for society" because of how pretty it sounds.

They don't know jack shit about law, history, or socio-political trends.
I DO.

>rekt
>>
>>582387975
Fuck you faggot. That isn't a fucking animated gif, use another file type. Is it that hard to just use a different hateful pic? You wasted a good three seconds of my life I'll never get back because I was waiting for it to move.
>>
I have nothing about homosexuals, but i have to agree, homosexuality is illogical, from a biologic point of view, sex more than a pleasure is one of the fundamental things in "life" more than that, some life forms need sex in order to reproduce, its absurd and illogical that in some species the same gender feel sexual attraction...
>>
>>582393416
What is your definition of marriage?
Is it not when two people fall in love and want to spend the rest of there life together?
>>
Killing Homo Phaggians is a kindness & a duty.
>>
>>582393573
Well, true, that's just bigotry at its finest. Understanding one another is the actual key to correcting what is wrong.

But allowing homosexually becomes a different issue that infringes on everyone's lives altogether because of the political power these groups are given. I love peace as much as the next guy, but "twisted immoral shit that will get worse if not stopped" being disguised as love is the real issue at stake here.
>>
File: goku_whispering.jpg (57 KB, 419x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goku_whispering.jpg
57 KB, 419x400
>>582393624
Do you even know how stupid you sound?
>>
>>582393886
1 U.S.C. § 7 and 28 U.S.C. § 1738C Section 3. Definition of marriage
In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the word 'marriage' means only a legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife, and the word 'spouse' refers only to a person of the opposite sex who is a husband or a wife.

The statute was only repealed because of incompetency.
>>
nice gay thread guys
now please fuck now so I can record and upload on /b/
>>
>>
>>582394129
Please enlighten me on how stupid I am, then please. I am a law student, so perhaps you hold some higher education than me. Go on, teach me on where my logic fails.
>>
Gramps, if you're going to act like it's still the 1950s, get off the damned internet, it aint been invented yet.
>>
>Daily reminder that the modern concept of mental illness is less than a century old

>Daily reminder that clinical psychiatry is a coercive system that enforces social norms to maintain a materially productive society

>Daily reminder that the DSM will never be used to diagnose society itself

>Daily reminder that homosexuality is a socio cultural phenomenon and that "gay genes" are completely fictional

>Daily reminder that modern sexuality is mostly a social expression almost entirely uprooted from its biological context

>Daily reminder that every single idea you have in your head can be traced backwards through a series of books, advertisements and conversations

>Daily reminder that knowing yourself is merely taking inventory of where your knowledge comes from

>Daily reminder that all your knowledge stems from material forces of production and super structural power relations
>>
>>582388971
100% of the earths people do illogical things at one time or another. drinking and doing drugs is illogical, it serves no evolutionary purpose, but people still do it anyway

wanking doesnt serve any evolutionary purpose, so you can stop that aswell or you're mentally ill.
>>
File: equality2.jpg (158 KB, 693x1023) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
equality2.jpg
158 KB, 693x1023
>>582388093
This
>>
>>582388550
That is not the purpose of law. The purpose of the law is to maintain order, this includes protecting the minority from the tyranny of the majority. Lrn2politic

Marriage itself is a legally binding contract. The concept of holy matrimony has no bearing on the legal definition of a contract, and any contract can be between two informed adults.

The morality argument doesn't fly because one persons set of morals is different from another's. If viewed from a metaphysical perspective (Kantian Ethics) your assumption of "good" and "bad" is entirely flawed.

The good of society is not based on law, and even if it were, your understanding of law is entirely wrong. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>582394394
Ok, but don't blame me after your 2050 looks like shit because of the stuff you liberals are allowing.

In fact, I could counter troll by joining the other side and using the exact same premises used in favor of gay rights in order to defend pedophila, incest, necrophilia, and bestiality. It's easy.
Soon enough there will be enough proponents of sick and twisted shit to change legislation.

>Logic not even required. Only make emotional appeals, and other bullshit.
>>
>>582388093
if it exists in nature it's not a mental illness. gayness and bigotry both exist in nature so they're not mental illnesses. being a transfat otterkin however is total fuckin bullshit.
>>
>>582387975
true

thanks for the reminder

while it may happen in nature naturally in a minority of all animals it is still an abnormal illness affecting the minority of species
>>
>>582394173
discriminatory legislation which will be considered unconstitutional, and therefore illegal. Lrn2politic
>>
>>582394696
Explain how being gay is anything like those.
>>
>>582388257
Yum ;)
>>
>>582388356
pedos and homos are both attracted to titless people, yet homos have taken it 2 sick steps further.
>>
All gays are pedophiles. Its a well documented fact that dates back to ancient times. Get with the program, people. Being straight is in, gay is out. Shit
>>
I am gay and I think its not mental but it happens when something went wrong in the body.

I mean come on, there really are only 2 genders that biologically made for each other. What I do is natural (because anything happens in nature is actually natural) but not functional. Its like smoking. Only you cannot quit.
>>
>>582387975

Thanks OP, your public service does not go unnoticed.
>>
>>582394789
psychopaths exist in nature
autism exists in nature
mental retardation exists in nature
etc etc etc

The thing that makes something abnormal is when it happens to a small amount of the population of species. Normal is what's common among the majority.
>>
>>582394696
>sick and twisted
How is pedophilia that? You must've heard a lot of horror stories from media about men who rape and kill helpless children. Those aren't actually pedophiles even if media likes to say so.
>>
>>582394018
>twisted immoral shit that will get worse if not stopped

This is what I was talking about here. "Two women in love and wanting a pomitical say?! Twisted and immoral! "
This is why humana suck. Animales have has homosexuality and hetero and have no records of hate between them, but of course humans do.
>>
>>582388465
I'm in this confused space where I agree with corporal punishment and inflict it on my own children, and completely disagree with the pic. Smacking or not smacking has absolutely no effect on how a kid turns out, it's just a parental tool to use when your 6 year old has taken to biting his 9 year old sister. Whether you smack him or not smack him for that, he's still going to turn out to be a well adjusted adult if that's in his future.
>>
>>582388971

no one tries or succeeds in mating with someone of the same sex, it's just fun.

faggot.
>>
>>582395368
most who are arrested for murdering and raping helpless children have histories of child molestation and attraction to kids since they were kids

i would say they are. dont see what wouldnt make them?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (20 KB, 273x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
200_s.gif
20 KB, 273x200
>>582395164

> gays is out. Shit

more like they in shit
>>
>>582393047
I have nothing against people with mental illnesses.

I'm just an advocate of awareness and bringing these trap fags down off their high horse serves as a reminder that they DO have a problem that the need to confront.
>>
>>582394580
Well, you've misinterpreted many of my points. That's regrettable:

Youre right, the good of society is not based on law. It's now being based more upon the needs of select groups that claim "oppression' when that word is the most loaded word in the English language.

It allows you to get away with lots of random shit; pretty much whatever I can claim I'm being oppressed by. You just need the right amount of supporters.

>morality is variable
I never claimed that it isn't. That's why I simply said that most people would not be comfortable with the direction these things are headed in the future with pedophilia, necrophilia, zoophilia, and incest on the rise. That's all. I don't really care either way; but a great majority of Americans would take great offense to these things and would really hate to see things go this way even though it may be inevitable with SWJs like you around.
>>
File: 1411724763973s.jpg (6 KB, 250x205) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411724763973s.jpg
6 KB, 250x205
>>582395164
Two men in love with another, I dislike this , so ovbiously they want baby cock? What?
>>
>>582387975
you are actually reminding us everyday
>>
>>582395221
I think this is an excellent summary in a way. I believe homosexuality is a disease, but the correct treatment is for them to have sex with members of their own gender. So who cares?
>>
>Come to /b/
Dicks, dicks, dicks everywhere.
Get adjusted or gtfo
>>
>>582387975
you are a mental illness
>>
The reason the whole "snowball" argument of bestiality and pedophilia doesn't work is because homosexuality is between 2 consenting ADULTS (key word there dickheads). An animal can't give it's lawful consent nor can a child. So fuck you guys, if you disagree with gay marriage you're closet or fucked up anyway
>>
you fags wouldn't last a minute in prison without you pleading the gay agenda to get you the fuck out there before you get anally raped yourself

OH U
>>
>>582394549
> including pedosexual
> everything else has both parties consenting
I guess when you believe in the lord jesus, you can be a backward, 50 year old bigot and feel good about yourself.
>>
>>582387975

Did you know, that actually most of the times it is people like you, who are gay themselves but didn't realize it yet? homosexuality is not a mental illness! i think you are mentally challenged man! and i am a straight guy myself who has great acceptance for gay couples!

SO FUCK YOU AND DIE ALREADY! PEOPLE LIKE YOU A RE THE REASON THE WORLD IS AS SHITTY AS IT IS!
>>
>>582395412
That sounds harmless, sure. But look what happens when you apply that same phrase to the sex zoos now being legalized in Germany...
It gains supporters and becomes legal. Oh what a surprise!

Here's the link again:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352779/Bestiality-brothels-spreading-Germany-campaigner-claims-abusers-sex-animals-lifestyle-choice.html
>>
>>582395919
Well if you think about it, we should ban straight sex, because people then start to think about gay sex.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (36 KB, 526x437) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.jpg
36 KB, 526x437
>>582387975
I'm bisexual and believe that Homosexuality is a kind of mental illness.

The fact that a man or woman would rather have sexual relations with their own gender is against what nature intended. As, of course, a man and a woman have different genitalia for mating and procreation purposes.

That doesn't mean that Homosexuality is wrong. Autism is a mental illness and no one criminalizes that.

So my understanding is that OP doesn't really know what he's talking about.

And thus i have come to the conclusion that OP is a gigantic dumbfuck faggot.
>>
>>582394549
Looking at that image makes me wonder if someone will be posting a similar one on another image board in 50 years time reading:

>Pedophilia
>Rapists
>Bestiality
>Necrophilia

>EQUALITY!
>>
no one ever attacks the biscums
>>
>>582395919
What the fuck lmfao " two men in love, so obviously now theyre gonna start fucking animals. Because that beastiality argument is so valid thought gays are two consenting people. " literally what the fuck, you people are just making excuses now.
>>
>>582396106
>have sexual relations with their own gender is against what nature intended
except it occurs in all mammal species you fucking retard

I understand what side you are on, but you're still stupid
>>
>>582395605
There are those cases of course. Regular rapists seek weak victims and often rape children too and these get labelled as pedophiles in media too even if they arent.
>>
File: 1415275996891.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415275996891.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>582388550
>>
>>582395875
>claims consent
>Still think consent means anything this day and age
While consent does legally hinder these issues specific to bestiality and pedophilia, keep in mind that our definition of what defines 'consent' is variable in itself. Our own states cannot decide on a common age for consent (varying from 16 to 18) and Angola's age of consent is as low as 12. Who's to say any of these are correct?
It's based on a shaky foundation that again, is just as subject to the views of society as this shit we're allowing to happen.

>Also, this doesn't apply to incest and necrophilia.
>Also, I don't even need logic or law on my side for this SWJ shit. All i need to do is make enough emotional appeals and use the loaded word "oppression" to get people on my side until I get enough to change legislation. Liberals eat up this "free society" thing.
>>
>>582395741
Yeah that's why it's called a daily reminder. :^)
>>582395870
no u
>>
File: wtf.jpg (98 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtf.jpg
98 KB, 500x667
Remember guys, if you have sex with this, you are a straight male, and the lord will let you enter the kingdom of heaven.
>>
remember bois :^)
>>
>>582395605
Something that media does not tell is that most pedophiles never act on their attraction and thus never get caught. Most of those who act on their attraction have fully willing sex with children (in the eyes of the law this is abuse anyway). Then there are those who coerce or use violence and this is what actually causes damage to the children (in addition to the shame effect)
>>
>>582396223
>implying i implied that this mental illness doesn't occur in animals
>implying implications
>implying
>le meme arrow XD XD
>>
File: Givethisguyanigga.jpg (604 KB, 2048x1428) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Givethisguyanigga.jpg
604 KB, 2048x1428
>>582388550
>Inb4 he wants to get a gay relationship so bad he claims he hates them
>>
>>582395875
Nobody is born gay they become gay.
They start off as pedos, always looking for younger and younger porn or victims, until they become nepiophiles, attracted only to little babies, but still they keep going younger and younger until they become sexually attracted to sperm. Then they are "gay".
>>
>>582396316
who's to say a man and woman can consent to sex? let's just ban the whole thing to be safe.
>>
>>582387975
Then what are you going to do about it? Bitch on 4chan? Yea that should stop them...
>>
>>582396207
You need to listen to what I said though. Sigh:
1.) Law may just as well be designed to fit the views of society
2.) Liberals keep on pushing and pushing because it's what they do.
Now picture a free society a few years into the future. Could weird shit be allowed to pass under this train of though? Of course it can.
>>
>>582396524
why do women like sperm? same reason?
>>
>>582387975
Exactly serves no purpose to the human race, biological or otherwise...
>>
>>582396524
6/10 would kinda reply
>>
>>582396524
nice b8 m8 il r8 8/8
>>
>>582395915
Firstly who the fuck, taught you,where, to use, commas?

Secondly, the "thou do protest to much" logical fallacy is commonly used among homosexuals and their sympathizers but it's hilariously flawed because by that logic people with arachnophobia are secretly spiders.
>>
>>582396427
lol thats actually funny as hell.
>>
>>582396632
women are born that way.
>>
>>582387975

What time can we expect you tomorrow OP? This truly humanist endeavour of yours can never stop or mankind may consumed by this filthy disease. You are a saint amongst men. Thank you.
>>
>>582396726
so are gays?
>>
>>582396524
This man for president.
>>
>>582396539
Well if we are to be perfectly logical, yeah the thing doesn't make sense and should be banned.
However, since it doesn't work this way, it's just left up to society to ultimately decide. If it's okay with the majority, the supreme court of that respective state adopts the people's views.
>>
>>582388971
Enjoying a blowjob is a mental illness. It's illogical, trying to mate with a mouth.
>>
Gee, i sure can't wait to see the statistics on bestiality increasing with homosexuality. I mean A single study would give some credit to this unproven meme that is the center of your conservative argument.
>>
>>582396484
Then there are those closet pedophiles who never act on their attraction and pretend to be gay to explain their lack of adult lover.
Some go so far as to actually sleep with another man to have a plausible cover.
>>
>>582396427
Oh. that doesnt supposed to be attractive does it? Because it is to me.

I think I dont like cock. I just like masculanity. Yay.
Now I have to study genetic and create males with pussies.
>>
>>582396223
Do you really want to go down the "but animals do it so it's ok" path?

We'd better not forget:
>rape
>murder
>pedophilia
>coprophagia
>cannibalism

Still want to use that argument matey?
>>
File: fagit.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fagit.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
So many butthurt (for a different reason this time) faggots on this thread. Fucking righteous.
>>
>>582396493
I'm not even claiming I hate them. Even if I did, no one would care, nor should they care two shits about what one person thinks.
That's why premise #4 in: >>582388550
says "for the good of society's current views", including what the majority thinks today.
>>
>>582396797
Gays are not women, so no.
They become gay through a pedophillic addiction to youngness.
>>
>>582396997
> who never act on their attraction and pretend to be gay
I bet your next post will be the statistics.

>Some go so far as to actually sleep with another man to have a plausible cover.
...
>>
>>582396543
>mfw nobody replying
>mfw you cant do shit
>mfw you make these threads solely for your own entertainment
>>
>>582396543
Rustling jimmies is all part of the greater process.
>>
>>582397086
yea sure. they also have straight sex. I'm trying to find the difference between consensual straight and gay sex, and your only argument is "I don't like it"
>>
>>582396989
>prefers to wait until bestiality becomes mainstream in the US or other countries.
Rather than look at historical trends and correlate them with current events in order to draw an informed conclusion of what is "likely to happen in a few years" before it happens.
>>
>>582397152
That's a great uneducated opinion man. I hope you tell your grandkids that.
>>
>>582387975
>implying homosexuals browse /b/
>implying you are not a pedophile
>implying you are dumb and LIKE IT THAT WAY
>implying you are using your mental illness as an excuse
>implying you should get help
>>
>>582397228
Sorry but it doesnt seem to be working
>>
>>582394789

>being a transfat

haha
>>
>>582396997
I'm sure there are. I'm a straight pedophile but I have to live in a closet though. I don't pretend to have gay or any other kind of relationship. However, my mom once tried to get me out of closet by saying it's ok if I'm gay kek :3. I denied it but couldn't obviously say what my real attraction is.
>>
>>582397152

lol... damn you're just retarded. go into a gaybar, see pedos kiss each other.. just because they like children
>>
>>582394580
>any contract can be between two informed adults
Not illegal contracts such as in the case of incest. Which is the topic i'm objecting to.
>>
>>582397301
Funny how the countries that are most anti-gay (third country shit) have the most goat fuckers. Kinda ruins your whole argument eh?
>>
>>582397383
Try scrolling up matey :^)
>>
>>582387975

who cares there are bigger problems in the world like niggers, op is a faggot
>>
>>582397460
of course they kiss each other, that's how they get the chance to have oral sex with the sperm they are sexually attracted to, and try to stick their dicks into the spermies.
>>
>>582397460
> i better take it up the ass
> no one suspects that I like little girls
gee conservitards really out-logic'd us this time.
>>
>>582396126
This guy gets it. It's sad how few people realize the similarities and choose to suppress information of what has happened in the past.
>>
A daily reminder that this is mental illness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpNbo1PDaTw
>>
>>582397518
nice memes friend :^)
>>
>>582397478
Is the fundamental right of adult siblings to sexual self-determination more important than the abstract idea of protection of the family?
Is criminal law the appropriate means to preserve a social taboo?
>>
>>582397518
> logic supporting gays
> angry keyboard nazi's using beastiality to fight it.

I'm the one with my cock out, but if you believe im being rustled, I hope it brings you joy in church tomorrow.
>>
>>582397626
that's how it works.. people always hide their sexuality. gay people more than others....
>>
Daily reminder that being a brony is a mental illness
>>
>>
>>582397626
Because only conservatives can hate gays
>>
>>582397491
Yeah, if you choose to adhere to the false cause fallacy since there's no correlation to being anti-gay to being a third world country.

That could just be a coincidence or heck, it might actually make them less of goat fuckers.(since you know, they dont even actually fuck goats or camels, or whatever your prejudices have led you to believe)
>>
>>582397851
are you actually parodying a conservative, or do you legitimately believe you are making a good point? I mean I'm not sure that the mental illness applies where you think it applies...
>>
>>582397786
Why did you use an apostrophe to pluralize Nazis, but not gays, o faggot?
>>
>>582397996
if you are going to claim homosexuality leads to animal fucking, you should, you know, give one example? It's not asking for much.
>>
fact

>op is a faggot
>>
Why do people always mention nature? Wake up and look around you, forget everything you know. We live in an infinite space. Nothing here has any purpose whatsoever. To any other galaxy nothing here exists. The light from today hasnt reached there yet. You dont exist, I dont exist.we're in one of the newest galaxies and solar systems. Now why the fuck does it matter what anyone else is doing in their life? You do your own thing, love and cherish your family and friends or go fuck a dog and blow a building up. Nothing really matters because from one aspect none of this exists.
>>
>>582398062
> o shit logic
> I will insult his grammer
>>
>>582398030
i should be obvious since gay people don't hide their sexuality when they come out of the closet.

i'm gay myself, i just find it funny that these trolls call all gay people pedo. i'm kinda the other way
>>
>>582388257
FUck you. You got my hopes up there

wheres da gay porn?
>>
>>582396524
>They start off as pedos, always looking for younger and younger porn or victims, until they become nepiophiles
kek bs
>>
>>582398230
i thought u were that other guy continuing with the idea. I guess he gave up
>>
>>582397786
I don't believe in deities but ok :^)
>>
>>582397760
I'm not saying making "deviant sexual shit" or other taboos illegal is the answer here.
All I'm saying that in order to prevent people of this generation from pulling out their hairs and becoming disappointed in what the US may become in 10 or 20 years, some things should be prevented from making their way into legislation, or at the very least slowed down so that there isn't as much of a slippery slope.

I'll point you again to: #4
>>582388550
>>
so who gives a fuck if guys want to be gay, that just leaves more women for everyone else, and lesbians are always cool to hang out with anyway and lesbian porn is cool
>>
>>582387975
*daily reminder that you're too fugly for even a desperate faggot and so you "hate" homosex.
>>
>>582387975
You're a mental disease asshole
>>
>>582396524
Hahahahahahahaha holy christ
>>
>>582396223

so does rape.
>>
since you guys are intrested in how it works for gay people, i'm here to tell you.

it's simple. I don't get a boner from females. When i was 13 and started fapping i realized that i didn't get hard when i was fantasizing about females. Then my fantasies started getting a guy into them and i was focusing on dicks. I didn't even know that this meant i was gay (took me a couple of weeks). It just was the thing that worked. And no, i'm not a pedo. I'm more the other way around

So fuck the haters. I do what i want
>>
>>582398807
This right here actually was a good point.
How ever It doesn't change my opinion.
>>
>>582398375
the fact remains that this is a purely social taboo, a moral debate.
On what grounds should a social taboo remain criminalized?
To prevent "disappointment"?
>>
>>582398969
>>582398807
Homosexual relations in animal kingdoms only occur as a display of dominance.
Don't be a dipshit, homosexuality doesn't make sense on a biological level and there's no evidence to suggest it does.
>>
>>582398807
actually rape seems to propagate the species better, hence why so many niggers
>>
>>582399164
who say it can't be an act of dominance in humans?
>>
>>582398969

its funny how homo faggots want to cherry pick the "natural" occurrences in the animal kingdom to be legitimized in society.

cannibalism, incest, necrophilia, paedophilia and interspecies fucking are very present as well. but no, Homosexuality is special.
>>
>>582399164
> I'll prove im better than all of the men
> and have sex with another man
> they now respect me
>>
>>582387975
when i was younger i was molested by my babysitter and because of this i'm fucked sexually. has experimented with faggotry and the memory of what i did sickens me. fapped just last night to fag shit, again. fucking love women but can't stop thinking about fags. fucking will an hero soon..fuck this evil sick feeling and fuck you.
>>
>>582398092
I didn't say homosexuality will directly lead to sexual taboos becoming legal, the SWJs who support it eventually will. Theoderich's anonymous post sheds some light on the attitudes of deviant behavior when it is taboo (He is a credible source since he... well, visit the link and you'll understand)

http://justpasteDOTit/i8he
states:
>"People are generally not understanding of the necrophiliac lifestyle, so it will probably be a long time before we can come out of the closet."
This is pretty much the same attitude gays had 50 years ago before they gained popular support.

In the link I provided earlier about Germany's bestiality laws, it says:
>"Bestiality dropped off the statute books as a crime in 1969 but in recent years the number of people believed to be participating in such acts has increased significantly."
>>
>>582399164

but humans have shown enough intelligence to where they don't need to rely on there biological instincts, we have an advanced society that influences our behavior now, so the biological argument does not really stand up to scrutiny, you are trying to argue from a stand point as if we have some hunter gatherer society still
>>
>>582399529

retard
>>
Zoophilia is legal in some states already, and yet people worry about sex between two consenting human being. Its beyond ridicules... Also link: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law_in_the_United_States
>>
>>582399620

>the SWJs who support it eventually will

slippery slope fallacy
>>
>>582393573
Jesus spent his entire life with 12 guys. So I mean how straight could he be...
>>
>>582387975
What so if it is a mental illness? Like, it clearly is a deffect of some kind. As their brain is different than ''straight brains'', looking more like the female brain (the sexual part at least).

But that doesn't mean that it is negative. As long as they are able to contribute to the society, and do not harm others (than betafaggot conservatives). Because they do contribute, and they do not harm others just because they are gay.

If you all weren't the betafaggots you all are, you would clearly see that Gays is just all positive for us; More men being gay = more pussy for us straight and non-beta men.
>>
>>582399929
its legal in Germany too.
They have animals in most of the legal brothels there.
>>
>>582400185

I already made that point beta faggot read the thread
>>
>>582399062
I don't feel qualified to talk about "grounds" since it is am issue I am still personally undecided on (which is probably why I stick to a generalized view)
What I do believe is that marriage should be "only between a man and a woman" because it has worked for thousands of years until the issue of making marriage variable even came up.
If it has been working up until now and not led our society down the shitter or pissed of the majority, then it's probably better left unchanged.

So to answer your question, the grounds should be based on that making marriage between man & woman WILL WORK FOR SOCIETY IN THE LONG RUN, while making it variable wont be compatible with today's views.
It will however, be compatible with people's view in the distant future, of course, so who actually cares if it really goes through under the criteria of the people in the future?
Heck, I'll even join in on their pro-taboo stuff since this is what "freedom for all" would entail in the US.

In case you missed it, the grounds for which I believe your thing about a taboo being criminalized (since you seem to love to think in criminal cases, whereas I'm not even bringing that up, I'm just saying it should be contained and kept hidden) was written in uppercase letters.

Now let me get to other people's arguments that are more important than this distraction of a question.
>>
>>582400221
Wtf? Germans man, our fucked up brothers from the south. Like, you are the japanese of the Germanic people.
>>
>>582400273
Thread too long, have other things to do fucknog
>>
>>582394945
Women are also atracted to titless people. Should we ban them to?
>>
>>582400486
women love tits too, but only a few openly admit it.
>>
Don't you guys realize that fagotry is cyclical in society? Why? Because this shit must be some kind of brain mutation that comes and goes because gays don't reproduce... the greeks were all gays... then in medieval age...gays disappeared. ..appeared again in renaissance...disappeared again....
>>
>>582400067
True, true, I admit this does smell a bit of slippery slope. I don't blame you. It's the most common criticism I get from this argument.

But I retort that this commits the slippery slope fallacy only while you suppress vital information like those two sources, along with the complete argument on >>582388550, along with taking into consideration how corrupt legislators(or at least the great majority) cave in to please their constituents or gain votes from marginalized groups, and along with how variable 'consent' is in different parts of the world showing that consent can also be variable to fit the views of society (when specifically addressing bestiality and pedophilia; not incest or necrophilia).
>>
>>582400450

then go kill yourself faggot

>>582400361

I don't think gay marriage should be forced upon priests or whoever, but there are priests that don't mind doing the marriages, I believe that is a fair compromise it respects the right of religious people and the equality that gays want in my opinion, otherwise there could be an equal yet non religious alternative that gay people could get
>>
>>582400798
pedos also don't reproduce
>>
>>582387975
There is nothing wrong with being gay. Pls go kill yourself
>>
>>582400891
Ya, maybe its a fair compromise. But the guy debating against me on >>582394580 doesn't view morality in the same way as you, and unfortunately for you, I kind of agree with his Kantian view of morality. Since I, too, believe moral relativism just like him.

So I don't even know how to reply, except with, "okay, yeah sure, a fair compromise doesn't sound too bad when it comes to gay marriages from the religious sense"

However, that's not what I'm arguing at all. I'm saying "gay marriages are not a good step to make towards the future."
>>
>>582387975
Why do you even care? I'm straight and I absolutly don't care about gays. I don't know why people hate them
>>
>>582400847

>>582388550
that complete argument had no proof and was nothing but opinions

1, the majority of people in the USA support gay marriage.
2. your second argument is nothing but your opinion, there are priest who don't mind marrying gay people, and there could always be a non-religious alterative made that allows gay people to get the same legal benefits from marriage
3. slippery slope fallacy
4. slippery slope fallacy
>>
>>582401332

you don't seem to believe in moral relativism
>>
>>582400976
>There is nothing wrong with being a pedophile. Pls go kill yourself
>>
>>582401985


0/10 troll
>>
>>582401985
>>582401332

gay people have nothing to do with pedophilia or whatever other insane ideas you want to think up
>>
>>582399540

don't judge people you don't know. not everybody rapes you even though you had a horrible experience. just go with it and try to be the top (or no anal) if you don't like the other way around. stop feeling sorry for yourself
>>
>>582402214
yes they do. the babysitter that made me eat her nasty aged pussy was a fucking dyke. you're all a disease, as i now i am. fuck!
>>
>>582402326
feeling sorry for myself? a fucking dyke did this too me. you're all diseased. everyone of you are disease. and i'm as infected as you are. fuck.
>>
>>582400221

lol.. germany. not even close to shy about sex. remember the taxi driver we had in bremen tried to convince us that visiting a brothel was the one thing we HAD to do in germany (guy in his 40s-50s). was the weirdest taxi tour i've ever had. and i've been a taxi driver.
>>
File: 1367205080847.jpg (17 KB, 400x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367205080847.jpg
17 KB, 400x406
>>582387975
"god" created all men equal
>>
>>582402383

well I am not gay, and also just by looking at both of your posts I can tell your story is made up bullshit go kill yourself
>>
>>582401809
Well, I kind of don't personally, but for all intents and purposes while debating what I do, is debate from the moral relativist side since people never take to moral objectivism too kindly since it's seen as too strict; thus hurting my credibility when I don't take their side.

>>582401676
#1 -> I know that, but then supporting gay marriage is shown to be bad when you couple it with #2 and #3. That's the whole point of what I'm trying to say. If my argument was just #1, then of course, gay marriage would be the way to go and everything would be rainbows and sunshine.

2.) Well I was going of off Clinton's DOMA act... its just what marriage is defined as on there. I don't see how that can be labeled as an opinion, except that I find it to be the most traditional and consistent definition of what has historically worked for humanity for thousands of years.

3.) How is this slippery slope when I'm not even positing new information? This is just what the majority of Americans would believe today.
4.) Take #1, #2, and #3 as a complete argument
>>
>>582402595
my story is made up bullshit is it? what a life eh faggot? what a fucking life. no worries though faggot. when you're dead, this will all seem like a mid summer's night dream.


>>582402554
i'm not spiritual. but i think some one needs to stab you in your fucking face. have some respect you piece of shit.
>>
>>582402463

you're just a retard. if you would stop feeling sorry for yourself and just enjoy life without letting retards tell you what to do, you wouldn't bee this miserable and sad. life is a bitch, deal with it
>>
>>582402793
go back to tumbler if the mere idea of anything offending you is even fathomable
>>
I'm gayer than the lesbian equivalent of a sack of rainbows
Come at me, bro
>>
>>582402862
life's not a bitch. life's a fucking monster that's trying to kill us at every opportunity and it works in tandem with our other enemy time. between the two we're fucked almost always. however, my life was pretty much ordinary until that dyke decided i should eat her cunt. imagine me, a 7 year old kid frightened out of his mind as this woman sits on his fucking face. i gagged vomited, soiled her underwear with bile. she punched me. pissed on me and told me if i told anyone she'd have me murdered. said not to say a word. then i told her i had to tell to avoid going to hell. she then filled the bathroom with hot water, and ammonia, and bleach and told me to go and turn it off. i went in the bathroom and she held the door close while i coughed and cried and screamed. she eventually made me swear on the bible that was in the bathroom not to tell anyone on fear of going to a hell where hot water and ammonia and bleach would be bubbling all around you. i swore and she took me out and rubbed me down. she gave me a few dollars and candy, and a cake...and some ice cream. the abuse continued all that summer. and i became crazier, and crazier and crazier thereafter. life's fucking amazing, no?

>>582402986
tumbler? fuck tumbler. this is my home, my hunting ground and my quarry.
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 18
Thread DB ID: 24006



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.