[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs general thread How is cocaine like?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 20

File: 1381163589941.jpg (109KB, 676x720px) Image search: [Google]
1381163589941.jpg
109KB, 676x720px
Drugs general thread

How is cocaine like?
>>
>>579214726
its like a REALLY good cup of coffee with a little bit of euphoria.

compared to other hard drugs its honestly pretty mild
>>
File: 1376002073530.png (32KB, 722x420px) Image search: [Google]
1376002073530.png
32KB, 722x420px
>>
>>579214726
Meh tier.
Anyone who gets addicted to it is weak willed.
>>
How much the euphoria last?
>>
>>579214726

Like you've got a twelve inch dick and everyone in the room knows it.
>>
>>579214896

This graph is so shitty it makes my face hurt.
>>
Is it worth paying so much for coca?
>>
coke is very nice. but to expensive to get all the time. I havnt done it in over a year because it costs to much and the high is too short.
>>
>>579215341
what is shittyin this ?
>>
Coke is only fun if the girls you are partying with are coke sluts.
>>
>>579214726
Perc fiend reporting in, just popped a couple with benadryl precursor.
>>
>>579215341
What's wrong with the graph?
>>
Its hyped up. Gives you an alright high, but doesn't last long so you have to keep bumping. And it can fuck with your emotions too (make you extra happy/sad/motivated etc.) All in all, not worth the money, and a lot of dealers will give you have coke and half baby teething tablets, if you buy small amounts.
>>
I fully support the one for X. I spent the good part of two years selling pills at raves. More often than not chicks would offer sex for pills. I only stopped doing that after I got a rather nasty Std.
>>
>>579214726
does ecstasy really make you horny..?

done it a few times (different pills all times) and didn't feel horny at all.
>>
>>579216410
Pretty much this, especially the part about buying small amounts. Bought a G just for laughs one night from my regular dealer and shit was absolute bunk. Took .5 to the face all at once and fucking nothing. Shoulda seen it coming though, since he sold that batch for $50.
>>
Meh and ecstasy gives you tic tac dick
>>
I have a lot of school work to do. Which drug would be the most helpful for completing said school work?
>>
>>579216846
Adderall.
>>
>>579216724
I've done plenty of X and its not so much that it makes you horny, more that fooling around feels so good. I always have a hard time actually busting nut tho. When it happens, it is glorious
>>
This graph is great if you're a writer for a TV sitcom
>>
>>579216724

Not on its own. If you're sitting on your couch watch TV and pop a pill you'll only get insomnia. But in the middle of a good rave, with good music pumping and everyone sweating it'll really push you to feel more. Rubbing a chick's elbow while she's dancing while in X will feel to her as if you're doing a full body massage.
>>
>>579214726
Done shroom the 7 November
Was fucked up
I litteraly Forgoted i was doing drug
and i think i was permatripping
Tripped from 6 PM to MIDNIGHT
Was Nude in my room Talking loud to nobody
looked at the wall and saw some kind of black ink crawling the wall.
the wall were moving.
>>
Coke sucks
<3 Ketamine & acid
>>
File: dogs-partying-with-balloons.jpg (191KB, 473x473px) Image search: [Google]
dogs-partying-with-balloons.jpg
191KB, 473x473px
>>579216846
extended release adderall
>>
>>579216835
>>579216980

True things. The best is to let the chick have the X. Once me and my gf were really high with pills and fucked for more than 4 hours, not exaggerating, none of us came. We stop out of boredom.
>>
>>579217280
yes!!!! at the same time.... strangest shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>579217456

girls around here are too scared to pop. sweden's hard.
>>
>>579217640
best combo ever tho is...
X+acid+coke+nitrous
SO INTENSE
>>
Coke was okay. I got a good amount for $5 (living in Brazil, was def cut with shit but still got quite high)
Snorted it off my friend's dvd player, didn't feel shit, kept snorting more.
Terrible fucking taste in the back of my throat and my nose felt stuffy.
Felt like i had a ton of energy to do shit, kept pacing back and forth telling my friends we should go for a run or something.
Cigs were glorious on coke.
Started to feel like shit though about two hours later, and the entire time it was a bit tough breathing.
As soon as the high died down, I smoked a few joints and popped 25i, lmao.
>>
>>579217219
I think they turned you retarded, too.
>>
>>579217219
Was
4 gram
+ few 5-HTP Pills in case this can help.
>>
>>579218106
If its about the way i talk
I speak natively in french
English is not my first language
>>
I'm a fan of Codeine and Valium, take those when I want a chill night but also want to doodle or work on stuff.
>>
>>579217915
I've heard is harder everywhere these days. My glory days were about 6 years ago. I haven't been to a rave in two years.

Back in those days girls were a whole lot more naive.
>>
>>579218016
>5$ off a dvd player.
you probably had speed, nobody sells 5$ worth of coke.
>>
>>579218387
Maybe its crack
>>
File: 1415645419526.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
1415645419526.webm
3MB, 640x480px
She's damn cute for a coke head
>>
>>579217969
I can imagine... coke and K were interesting as a pair, and a cocktail of molly/shrooms/acid got me through my 1st music festival.
>>
>>579218387
My friend lives in the poor part of a city in the middle of São Paulo state. It was def coke, and it was only a small baggy worth.
>>
I'd do coke more if I didn't live in the south with niggers.

Not trying to wait 2 hours in a roses parking lot for some nigger to find a ride so he can sell me a bunk bag of creatine or worse: rob me.
>>
>Acid

it's more real then anyone could possibly believe.
it's like an easter egg in the world that little amount of people know about or understand fully. the experience I had on it more real than "real life" is.

hardest thing to explain, but imagine the world is like level one, and there's loads of levels that you just aren't aware of. you go to a different fucking dimension.
>>
>>579218719
It's so hard to find real/good acid any more though. The research chemicals that get passed for L are fun, but don't compare to real.
>>
>>579217219
First time doing shrooms? For my first time, my friend and I split an eighth (3.5 grams) and had a pretty chill trip. 6PM to midnight isn't that abnormal... I tripped from about 1PM to 7PM, although by 5PM I was pretty much sober except for colors being crazy and a bit of breathing walls.
Doing yoga on the beach on shrooms was amazing.
>>579218719
I try to explain it like that too. Everything has levels. Wish it wasn't so hard to act sober though, even on a small dose.
>>579218943
Deep web mate.
>>
>>579218719
This guy knows whats up

>>579218943
luckily i live in SoCal, markets pretty good here
>>
>>579218943
Agreed. I havent had good gel or liquid in like 10 years
>>
>>579218387
never heard of nickelbags? They sell that shit to poor areas
>>
>>579219380
It's because the whole festival/rave scene is blowing up again. Supply can't keep up w/demand. Same reason it's hard to find even decent molly.
>>
>>579218661
absolutely true. ATL coke is shit
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>579218318
nigger tier drugs.

>>579217280
Ketamine has it's dark sides, if you've ever been down the K-hole it's veryyy intense

>>579216980
Ecstasy is great, for the first 3 - 4 times, then it goes downhill and the magic is lost. take it once a year and you'll keep your respect for it

>>579215360
Coke is definitely worth it when it's last call at the bar and you wanna fuck someone

All in all psychedelics are my favorite, a low dose of psilosybin and some mdma evens everything out, you get cool visuals, feel great and MDMA has little to no come down.
smoke some joints and smoothly transition into the next day

Acid is king imo
1/2 tab of acid and a strong mind you're fucking unstoppable. you can do or be anyone or thing.

anyone here try DMT?
>>
how long does a shroom trip last?
are there big differences in types of shrooms?
how would you describe the trip?
I have access to shrooms and planning to do it with 2 friends, sounds ok?

lotta questions, but yeah I know jack about drugs.

done weed couple of times b4 btw
>>
>>579219792

>4:20
>non-ironic

Go away.
>>
>>579214726

It's not as good as Adderall, I can tell you that much. It's mostly disappointing, but your brain craves more and more anyway. The only plus it has over speed is how it numbs your lips, teeth, and throat. Oh and the crash is much less severe, so I guess that's a bonus too. The actual high doesn't compare though.
>>
>>579219905
Smoke DMT for a gooood while 'cause my friend sold me a huge chunk of a rock for $10. Definitely the coolest trip I've had, shrooms a close second. DMT's the only way I prefer to trip anymore, actually.
>>
File: DKdpC.gif (242KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
DKdpC.gif
242KB, 250x350px
>>579214726
Let me fix some of that for you, OP

Marijuana
>I wanna fuck ayy lmao

Crystal Meth
>I wanna FUCK EVERYTHING FOREVER

Alcohol
>I wanna FUCK but my dick doesn't work

Acid
>I wanna FUCK

Ecstasy
>I wanna FUCK HARD

Mushrooms
>I wanna FUCK in nature

Adderall
>I wanna FUCK but I can't cum

Cocaine
>I wanna FUCK all day but I can't cum
>>
>>579214726
If coffee is 'ooh'
Cocaine (good cocaine) is 'FUCKEN POW YOU NOB'
I really like it, but money and family mean I can't do it too often :/
>>
>>579219905
I was taking that stuff before it became popular in rap songs, and I don't take it the nigger way, seriously, who drinks Codeine? I get prescription grade tablets, take 180mg before I have a lot of boring work to do, put on my headphones, give it about 30 minutes to kick, and that's me happy in bliss for at least an hour or two.
>>
>>579219905
Yeah, acid is prob best drug ever. But I like a little molly in there too, especially if acid quality is not great. I've had too many anxiety laden trips from mediocre blotter acid. A little molly gives the euphoria to overpower the bad feels
>>
>>579220114
rock? weird only saw it in crystals..

coolest? seriously? I met god. I'm scared to even try it again, I thought acid was intense, this wasn't even i don't even.
>>
>>579218573

curious... whats the source on that one anon?
>>
>>579214896
what are the units for the x-axis?
i agree with >>579215341
>>
>>579220732
its the effective dose divided by the lethal dose, just like it says, moron
>>
>>579214726
meth isnt like that it's more like the coke one and coke should be like i want to do more coke.
>>
Whats sex on acid like?
>>
>>579214896
Addicted to rohypnol, read the full article on page 7, pictures of her kids on page 9-26
>>
>>579221124
confusing
>>
File: 1413556237367.jpg (47KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
1413556237367.jpg
47KB, 600x774px
>>579221252
I should have expected such an answer
>>
>>579219929
Min first time lasted 7 hours but i had some weird hallucinations while trying to sleep so i guess it would have lasted longer.
not sure but i guess the intesity is different.
My trip was extremely emotional, i felt weird feelings in differretn scenes. the forrest felt extremely euphoric and as i was one with everything while walking around the town felt like some machine town, all cold like everything was plotting against me. also i got extremely into watching movies and i could feel what people in the movies felt, like i was the person in hte movie.
always have a friend but make sure to take them with some time between so if someone starts getting a bad trip can abort it so the rest can take care of him.
Also all colors are incredible and shit moves.
And i saw a demon in a horse which still makes me cry watching batman begins...
>>
>>579221124
Best thing you'll ever do.

IF.

you're really comfortable with yourself, and she is really comfortable with you.
sex isn't really all that desirable with a random girl unless she's on the right vibe. (i know that's cliche but there's a lot of truth to it)
I've turned down sex on a medium dose of shrooms just because she was pretty drunk and that was undesirable when I was tripping.
>>
>>579221124
It is special, faggot. That is, if you can get your dick hard.
You're not really gonna want to bone when youre peaking. But a 2-3 hour long hook up session is a really fine way to come back down to earth
>>
>>579221579
I see what you mean
>>
>>579218573
is it fucked up i got hard off this?
>>
>>579221443
you feel one with nature because you are, you feel disconnected from towns and cities because they have no life to them, you're seeing what everything really looks like for once

and the reason why you felt like you were the guy in the movie, i get this aswell, because acid makes you see that we are all one being, when ever you look at anyone anywhere while tripping you see yourself inside them, even in animals

Extremely hard to explain to people who haven't experienced it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D0BeLz5blM
>>
>>579214726
cocain is fine dude. give it a try. you wont be dependent just for using a few times.
>>
>>579214726
>How is cocaine like?

Exactly like it is in the picture. For about 10 minutes. Then you need your next line.

Once the lines run out, you're ready to start snorting dust from the carpet that *might* have spilled off the mirror.
>>
File: twilightgremlin.jpg (27KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
twilightgremlin.jpg
27KB, 620x368px
>>579221443
>>579222057

I took a quarter of mushrooms straigh over the course of 2 days once while alone in my apartment.

I felt insanely sick in my stomach, suffered from intense mania (lost my mind in the infinity of detail), had a throbbing migraine, all while seeing holographic images of my closest friends wherever I looked, and a holographic white demon that looked like the gremlin from that twilight zone episode, but more "ghost like" and with fuzzy pitch black eyes and an open mouth

tl;dr don't double dip
>>
LSD looks good
Long high
Not very addictive
How bad are bad trips
And how good are good trips
>>
>>579222057
totally with you on that, it was something weird not just with the feels in the town but with the buildings as well, like they all looked sorta pasted in, kinda like they were placed there in some way but not connected to the ground. reminded me of the built up cities where they tested A-bombs back in the days.
same with the looking at someone, i looked at my friend and it didn't seems as he was himself, he was more like someone there just for me, like not his own but like my trip guide kinda.
And yeah you're right, all my friends though i was drunk and just laughed at what i texted them while tripping, made me so frustrated and angry.
>>
>>579216724
Never banged on x, never rolled with anyone who really wanted to. he best way I can explain the feeling is having your high school crush coming up to you and giving you a hug. Not bonerish, but holy fucking god this is awesome.
>>
>>579214726
Coke is alright, overpriced and overrated. I'd rather buy adderall or crystal, it's cheaper and just as much euphoria IMO. Crack is really nice though, a fucking great euphoria, it just lasts way too short
>>
>>579218573
>cute
>tfw she probably would kill you with her nails when she orgasms
>but don´t worry you don´t last more than 3 minutes
>she´ll kill you anyway to sell your organs and buy more coke
>will probably snort it out of your skull
>>
>>579222750
I can't get it up on pure MDMA. I got some molly a few days ago that I knew had a little meth in it. I fucked once and whacked off twice, it was great. I still have .5 gs of it
>>
File: tumblr_lvd7ad2Fm11r058cd.jpg (14KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvd7ad2Fm11r058cd.jpg
14KB, 320x272px
>>579223073
>mfw I forgot face
>>
>>579222532
Sounds intense! I had the a demon thing with the eyes, saw a weird white horse with a compressed body and no neck, it looked at me and the eyes just went full black and the mouth opened like black hole and it just looked into my soul with so much power it was overwhelming. though my demon didnt appear from nothing.
>>
>>579222532
TL;DR Psychdelics aren't for the weak minded, what you see, is what you are thinking. if you have a lot of baggage and issues you're going to see that

the first time I tripped I looked in the mirror and saw my face melting downwards and bags under my eyes and my spots moving around

now when I trip I see everything good about myself, everything looks bright and colorful. don't trip unless your mentally stable and physically stable and want to improve.

shrooms sometimes cause nausia, but that's only when you have toxins in your system..

e.g ayyhuasca a healing plant used in peru and the amazon for psychedelic healing purposes, you get extremely bad diarrhea and puke if you haven't eaten fruit and cleaned your system of toxins first.

Research before you ingest something.
also you know tripping for 2 days in a row isn't good for you, that's probably why you had a bad time, do one big dose instead of a binge.
>>
>>579223346
hey buddy, just fyi - the toxins are in the shrooms and ayyhuasca. That is what makes you puke.

This is why acid is superior
>>
File: dd.jpg (151KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
151KB, 1080x720px
What's /b/ got in their stash at the moment
I got
>5 7.5mg hydrocodone
>5 .5mg xanax
>2 20mg adderall
>2 50mg vyvanse
>>
>>579214726
This picture is not representative of the over all intent of acid users.
I don't take acid cuz I wanna see Dragons and Shit.

Fucking stupid
>>
>>579214726
The first few times its pretty awesome, after that is just an overall pretty mediocre drug

>inb4 your shit is not pure if you think its mediocre

Yeah it is, please outgrow cocaine
>>
>>579214726
only good drug
weed is for empty heads, mdma for kids and alcohol and heroin for housewifes
>>
>>579224441
Fucking this. People who just want to "trip bals" are ruining the view on acid by most people.
>>
>>579224441
I don't even get visuals off psychedelics, the only time I've ever actually seen straight hallucinations was with pcp
>>
>>579214726
Coke is terrible all together. You feel really really good for like 10 mins and then it's gone. It ain't worth the money or addiction
>>
>>579224435
that reverse /b/
>>
>>579224663
You're doing it substantially wrong if you're not having visuals.
>>
>>579224717
>You feel really really good for like 10 mins and then it's gone
You must be railing some talc-cut shit. Crack lasts 15 minutes, good coke will keep me going a while
>>
>>579224806
I don't actually see things, yeah I'll maybe have distortions or see patterns, but I don't see fucking fairies or any shit like that
>>
>>579224663
With shroms I always have visuals
With acid it varies, but the visuals are always minor, nothing restarted like people who have never taken psychs before think
>>
>>579224795
shit camera
>>
>>579225059
This is because LSD won't show you any fairies, you should try DMT or perhaps even Salvia for this to appear.
>>
>>579215118
long enough to wonder where the euphoria went and to rationalize snorting more cocaine.
It's a drug for which it's easy to explain why people tried to chase the dragon... but hard to explain how anyone can afford a respectable cocaine addiction unless they use the euphoria and focus exclusively for their high stress wall street job or drug empire.
>>
>>579225071
funny, i am always the opposite. See visuals on acid but not really on shrooms. I think your not taking enough acid if you dont get visuals.

I saw it full on snowing in a movie theater. Toilet tried to eat me once.
>>
>>579225262
Fuck salvia and I've done DMT. I've always considered DMT more of a dissociative than a psychedelic, but thats just me
>>
>>579225395
If you're smart and don't have the self control of a 10 year old you can make a gram of good coke go a long ways
>>
>>579225059
If you want to see entitiest LSD is not for you , try Salvia or DMT , but both are WAY stronger than LSD... You can see entities with LSD aswell , but you'll need to focus a lot more, pitch black room, headphones on, and lay on your bed and just focus on your mind
>>
>>579225474
Yeah i'm not a big fan of salvia myself, I'm not sure what i would catogarize dmt as, maybe as a gateway.
>>
hey guys, just gonna ask my question here..
I've been doing marijuana randomly throughout my life, and eaten spacecake with hash once. XTC roughly once a month.

Tomorrow I'm gonna eat space-cake again, but last time I ate it I had a somewhat weird experience. It was like my soul was leaving my body, almost a near death experience (not entirely bad feeling but not positive either)

How can I make the trip more fun, any tips and or tricks?
>>
>>579218719
i'm not necessarily disagreeing with you but i get annoyed when people are so pretentious and entitled about hallucinogenic drugs like LSD. If it can't be explained then that means it exists just in your own mind
>>
Salvia is interesting.

Met God on salvia. He was not too impressed with me.
>>
File: shrooms.jpg (15KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
shrooms.jpg
15KB, 500x281px
>>579225071
Yeah the trip for me has always been "in my mind" or more about the way i become more introspective with my emotions and thoughts, than anything visual.

I did get some insane synesthesia one time when i mixed some local synthetic weed (avoid it) with LSD
>>
>>579225841
I've done salvia once when it was still sold all over in headshops. I did 200x and never wanted to do it again. It's about 5 minutes of confusion and disassociation, which never appealed to me. Never wanted to buy it again
>>
>>579222686

After taking acid I sent myself into an alternate reality where people were either on my side or against me and they signaled this by doing gestures or looks
>>
File: 1411308367369.jpg (175KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1411308367369.jpg
175KB, 612x612px
Who makes acid these days?
i remember a guy got busted and 90% of world supply vanished overnight
>>
>>579214880
Until you get a red run.
>>
where to buy your mushrooms?
sent from germany
>>
>>579226196
horseshit.

go to the darknet.
>>
>>579226196
I can't find real acid on the street, just 25i and shit. I get real acid on the deep web, which is the only place I've found it.
>>
>>579218573
Bitch can't do coke for shit.
>>
>>579226170
Wow, i only tried 40x and i didn't like it, can immagine 200x is awfull. Shit still gets sold where i live, they best replace it with DMT.
>>
>>579226313
Just buy a grow kit online, easy as that
>>
>>579216945
Is adderall expensive and/or is it hard to get? Never tried but seems like my type of thing. Always been into stimulants.
>>
>>579226447
way easier and faster than cannabis IMO
>>
>>579214726
Cocaine is okay. Crack is much much much better
>>
>>579226534
dis be me
>>579224435

It's easy to get, ask around college campuses. I just bought 30 2 weeks ago, only got 2 left now
>>
done all the mainstream drugs. done many research chems. marijuana will always be my drug of choice.
>>
>>579216724
It makes you want to interact and dance if there's music.
>>
>>579226196
>this is what christians actually believe
>>
>>579226340
You can still find real LSD on the streets, it's just a pain in the ass. Like you said most of it is research chemicals like 25i and the like.
I managed to get some real LSD from a street connect about a month ago. They have research chemicals pretty regularly, but once in a while manage to get some real stuff.
>>
So, how do you go about finding MDMA or other drugs which are pure and good quality or whatever?

Do you just have to try many dealers and use a test-kit, or would you mainly do it through knowing the right people?

Got a guy who's doing me 1g of MDMA for £30 or 2g for £50, haven't bought from him before.
>>
>>579226660
Yeah but it's short as fuck. I hate having to hit the pipe every 3 minutes
>>579226608
It's not even a matter of opinion. you can grow shrooms with no skill at all, good weed requires a shitton of effort
>>
>How is cocaine like?
You feel really important for about 20 minutes.
Also, the only reason to buy cocaine is to run out of it.
>>
>>579226170
The first time I did it, my wife as sucking my dick. I was completely out of it and it felt like I was cumming for an hour. Best fucking feeling EVER! When I came back around, she said I started cumming immediately and was the most cum she'd ever seen, and I only actually came for a few seconds.
>>
File: IMAG1088.jpg (611KB, 1552x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1088.jpg
611KB, 1552x2592px
>>579226313
http://azarius.net/smartshop/magic-mushrooms/grow-kits/

You could try buying it from here, they send growkits in anonymous boxes, i've heard from alot of people in the UK it got through customs.
>>
Also, when I took coke the other week, I took a couple of bumps while I was already pretty drunk, basically just seemed to add to being drunk, but more in the self-confidence sense, rather than being drowsy or anything else.
>>
>>579226445
Did 60x with weed while I just began to peak on mushrooms...slammed into friend's garage wall repeatedly, reality fell away, I replicated into thousands of myself and became an endless spiral...my friend's face broke through the sky like it was splitting a seam, like some almighty god as it repeatedly questioned "whats up? are you okay?" and apparently the whole time I was just muttering "what the fuck" over and over again. Lasted like 5 minutes, whole rest of the shroom trip I saw atoms float by me and expand and shrink repeatedly...don't do drugs these days, this was a few years ago, and I sometimes can't even believe what I saw
>>
>>579226782
It's just a matter of finding the right guy. I used to get this mephadrone shit all the time. Now I got a great connect, it's usually pure and cheap as fuck. I bought a gram a few days ago, that was cut with meth >>579224435 pic related. Just find a good connect, I found mine at EDC.
>>
>>579226869
This hasn't been my experience at all. I honestly don't believe you've done it if you're saying it lasts 3 minutes.
>>
>>579226869
>you can grow shrooms with no skill at all, good weed requires a shitton of effort
>opinion
Yeah but fucking up a houseplant won't kill anyone .. you fuck up the sterility of your substrate/culture before fruiting and you could end up with botulism.
Also, weed is called "weed" for a reason, it's only hard if you are trying to be really picky. Miracle Grow topsoil from the garden center and fucking remember to water it .. get a real light with cooling, and 18h/day until it's ~2-3' tall, then 12h/day for another 2 months. You don't need anything else. You can grow to flower ~2x in that potting soil then throw it away.

Source: might know a guy who knows a guy
>>
>>579226941
They aren't illegal, because the law criminalizes only the chemical psilcyobin( or however you spell it) and the spores don't contain it
>>
>>579224435
>vyvanse
that's a hell of a drug

Go easy on those amphetamines though bro, you don't want to end up like the lady in Requiem for a Dream
>>
>>579227341
It lasts 15 minutes, but the good part is short as fuck. I also don't like having to buy glass roses and chore boy at fucking gas station
>>
>>579225869
Are you doing it on your house?
Just have some stuff planned to do ( like vidya, movies, cooking or whatever you enjoy ) if you're not too used to getting high and your mind is not occupied its pretty common to freak out a little bit, i mean there is some weird shit happening to your body
>>
>>579226195
Those kinda things is what i want to experience more than visuals, i want more of the mind trips than visual trips, to bad i live in sweden and I'm having a hard time getting stuff.
what kind of acid were you on btw?
>>
>>579226869
Weed also has a lot to do with the strain you are growing. I don't care how well you take care of those seeds you got from some Mexican brick weed it's never gonna be Blue Dream or Sour Diesel.
>>
>>579227608
Thats why I have the xanax.
>>
>>579227609
But it's so cheap that for what you pay you'll actually get a longer lasting high than you would for the same $ value of coke.
>>
>>579227752
>actually thinking strains mean shit
>>
>>579227927
Sure, but I'd rather put coke in my nose than burning melted copper wire in my lungs
>>
in my opinion there are many very good research chemicals
even better than the "originals"

25i and 2c-e > lsd
3-mmc > cocaine or mdma
deschloroetizolam > any prescription benzo
ab-chminaca > weed
>>
>>579228118
>deschloroetizolam
>better than alprolozam and temazepam
uwotm8?
>>
>>579221124
Difficult. It's best when you're coming down and you have more of an idea of what's going on.
>>
>>579227756
I used to binge on the 70mg ones for weeks at a time. It's basically yay

>>579227945
I'm pretty sure those medical dispensary strains aren't bullshit though, since they're supposed to have constant, reliable concentrations of CBD & CBN to treat certain ailments. The other shit you get on the street though, probably a bullshit name.
>>
>>579216724
I've had a really strong urge to get with people. But my dick feels fucking dead, it won't even twitch when I'm high. You could try viagra as well, but in that case enjoy your heart attack goals of 2014.
>>
>>579224435
At the peak of my stash I a strip of acid, a gram of molly, about 140 vyvanse 70 mg, 4 ir Addy 20, 5 xr Addy 20, 5 kpins, 4 ativans, 2 Viagra(they can be fun) and like 1-2 hydro 7.5s. I'd also buy an eigth about once a week. Those were better days. Now I'm broke and aint got shit.
>>
>>579228383
Vyvanse is better than meth IMO, the only problem is you can't rail them
>>
>>579226941
won't ship into my country..
do you know any other safe site?
>>
>>579216945
Dutchfag here, how does adderal compare to amphetamine/speed?

Any experience with it?
>>
>>579228236
haven't tried temazepam yet but at least better than the ones i tried
>>
>>579225869
dont eat too much spacecake/ smoke too much weed.
if you have a low tolerance or arent used to the feeling you could get uncomfortable.
>>
>>579228502
I've heard of them sending it to israel, you could try emailing them? Also, wouldn't know another website, i always use azarius.
>>
>>579228084
Copper wire? What the fuck are you getting at? You can even insufflate crack and it's still much better per weight. Coke is a retard's drug for people with more money than sense.
>>
>>579214726
shittiest drug there is. crack is preferable, but neither are good.
>>
>>579228519
It's better IMO because you can be certain about the dose, and adderall goes in my nose smoother than speed
>>
>>579214726
ecstacy "i wanna fuck". hum good luck with that...
>>
>>579228491
you can't rail them without it hurting like fuck, that's a good thing about addys though
>>
>>579226703
How much did you pay for them?
>>
File: 1413079860920.png (284KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413079860920.png
284KB, 640x480px
>>579216945
>>579228519
>>579226534
>>579224435
>>579223005
>>579217372
>2014
>doing adderall and not vyvanse
>pic related
>>
Any Advice on Shrooms here in Switzerland?
>>
File: 628x471-1.jpg (38KB, 313x471px) Image search: [Google]
628x471-1.jpg
38KB, 313x471px
>>579228650
>Copper wire?
lrn2smokehard
>>
>>579217969
Shit, i've done mdma, ghb, ketamine and alcohol at once, it was intense
>>
>>579228118
You've never done real LSD if you think 25i-nbome is better. Also are you saying deschloroetizolam is better than Valium?Because vailum is god tier.
>>
>>579228891
>not seeing the two vyvanse in the pic
leave m8
>>579228815
I bought 30 for $100, which was a really good deal
>>
>>579228904
Why do you need copper wire? You smoke it out of a glass crack pipe or insufflate(not nearly as good). Where the fuck does copper wire come in to play?
>>
>>579228519
adderal IS prescription amphetamine
>>
>>579228938
deschloroetizolam<valium<klonopin<ativan<xanax<temazpeam
>>
>>579228892
ive heard you could just collect them on the fields.
but you should know what you are doing and where you have to look.
its the end of the season now but i think you could still find some.
kind around there is called "spitzkegliger kahlkopf."
>>
>>579228891
Adderall irs are much better recreationally. Vyvanse is good for everyday use because it's literally designed to not be abusable.
>>
>>579228118
>deschloroetizolam better than flubromazepam
waow
>>
>>579229109
>You smoke it out of a glass crack pipe
You've never smoked crack have you? You need the copper wire to melt the crack into, then you heat the copper with a flame and it vaporizes the melted crack, which is what you inhale. You fucking need the copper wire (chore boy)
>>
>>579229261
>it's literally designed to not be abusable.
It's designed not be snorted to injected and last longer that's it. It's still a schedule 2 drug just like adderall
>>
Adderal is like doing 1mph and crystal is like 270mph.
>>
>>579229213
Thanks for the Advice, i will check it ou
>>
>>579214726
Often times I compare cocaine to fireworks. It's expensive there, there is a quick bang, then it's over.
>>
>>579229456
Not even...100mg of adderall is stronger than a .5 gram line of meth. I've binged on both, there isn't much of a fucking difference unless you're orally taking 10mg adderall
>>
>>579226782
That's pretty fucking cheap. Almost dangerously so unless he's mostly a wholesale guy. One of my mates at uni gets really good mandy, it blows your fucking head off.
>>
>>579229428
It's the same drug as adderall(without the levo) of course it's scheduled the same. But the fact that it's timed release(and there's no way to overcome this like with Addy xr) means you can't control how much amphetamine you're getting at once. Therefore for recreational purposes it is objectively inferior.
>>
>>579228938
i have done real lsd but still find 25i better.
2c-e is even better than 25i imo.
and yes dcetiz are better than valium. but still valium is nice
>>
Has anyone had any experience with either 4-FA, 4-FMA or 4-fluorococaine? and has any one managed to get it shipped to the uk?
>>
>>579229746
The only thing it changes is you have to take it orally, that's it. Adderall is shorter anyways and less euphoric IMO
>>
File: do-drugs-win-the-game.jpg (40KB, 523x698px) Image search: [Google]
do-drugs-win-the-game.jpg
40KB, 523x698px
>>
>>579229734
Are you talking a baggy of powder or method from an actual crystal? Obviously the adderall is pharmaceutical grade so you know exactly what you're getting but I know for a fact 100mg of desoxyn would be much stronger than 100 mg of adderall.
>>
>>579229032
About how much do you dose and how much does it take to obtain different levels of "high"
>>
so what's the k-hole like for one with no experience with ketamine?
>>
>>579229741
that depression tho
>>
>>579229312
i said better than any prescription benzo. flubromas aren't prescribed.
i got 8mg of flubroma and will try it in the next few days.
probably its better but i dont believe so
>>
Would love to become a useless addict again, but I can't.

Cocaine mixed with an opiate is where it's at.
>>
>>579229857
How do you know it was real? Did you have a test kit? There are some very good mimics out there. To me 2ci isn't really a trip so much as just a trippy high.
>>
>>579230007
well no shit crys is stronger than adderall but saying adderall is 1mph and meth is 270mph is retarded.
>>
>>579229869
yea i tried 4-fa once. its really good but you will be awake for a long time. its a bit crystal-like.
but i didn't have the pure chemical. it was in a pill
>>
It is the truth. There is no comparison.
>>
>>579230025
start with 20mg and see what your comfortable with
>>
>>579230056
I don't get suicide Tuesdays, really. When I do get depressed is when I've just come down, I get quite introspective and start thinking about what true happiness is and all that shit.
>>
Why do I go in these threads .. I just end up wanting to get high.
>>
>>579230289
fair, where did you get yours online or just from a friend?
>>
>>579229857
no i haven't tested it but it was from a person i can trust. and it was expensive as fuck.
but in the end you are right, i can't be 100% sure
>>
>>579229928
They're literally the same chemical you dumb fuck. Other than the fact that adderall also contains levoamphetamine. But Addy ir is objectively superior for recreational use because you can control the dose much more carefully. Vyvanse is probably better for staying focused for school though because it is timed release.
>>
>>579230512
friend
and since 4-fa is illegal in my country now i won't order it in pure form /:
>>
>>579230198
I never said that.
>>
>>579230457
>tfw want to drop often
>tfw I religiously stick to no more than once a month because I know people who are full-on Etards
>>
>>579230729
Then I confused you with>>579229456
>>
Theyre not exactly the same. They produce different results. That is fact and reality. You can argue it, but it doesnt change anything.
>>
>>579230805

UGHHH this fucking sucks
>>
>>579229313
I'm not sure which fucked up dealer told you that but no that's not necessary when smoking crack....you dun goof'd
>>
>>579230709
Its always been illegal in mine fucking sucks
>>
>>579230825
Wow nice job pointing that out Einstein. G
>>
>>579230996
You've been doing it wrong friend, placebo goes a long way huh? :)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chore+boy
>>
>>579230912
You can tell as well, it's like they're muted emotionally. When I've played rugby or gridiron with them all the guys who drop really often seem to have way less drive and aggression than the others.
>>
File: OPium pods top view.jpg (69KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
OPium pods top view.jpg
69KB, 700x438px
So to all the seasoned drug users out there, which one in your opinion is the chillest drug?
Raw Opium? Cannabis Indica? Prescription opiates? Benzos? Heroin?
>>
I've never tried Coke before but I've do oxy a lot during high school. That shit is life!
>>
>>579231475
Heroin, no doubt. I got some loratabs right now it;s baby shit though compared to dope. It's the best euphoria and body high out of any drug. Benzos don't really have a euphoria and weed is weak. I've never done raw opium, but I'd imagine H is superior.
>>
I've been doing shrooms for a long ass time now, and I want to try out some of the cacti anyone got some experience with those?
>>
>>579231646 my friends dad grows and smoke raw h
>>
Loce coke and afterwards I can sleep and recover. Love crystal but I dont sleep for days after use - when I stop.
Love opiates (OP/OC 80s) heroin(nobang)
Not into benzos unless I want to sleep.
Love cannabis.

Never had raw opium.
>>
>>579217915
lel you obviously dont know where to go
>>
>>579231780
I used to extract mescaline out San Pedros all the time, it's better than psilocybin IMO only the extraction is a bitch
>>
>>579231376
>being this deep in denial
it's time to give up
>>
>>579230056
luck you. i feel depressed today and i haven't taken in almost a week. tomorrow another day
>>
>>579231948
coo got any links for me on how to do it?
>>
File: 2549755.jpg (49KB, 380x288px) Image search: [Google]
2549755.jpg
49KB, 380x288px
I once double dropped real acid and played journey all night with friends. It turned sour when my vision went inverted for a second and i felt a sharp pain and a weird rush surround my left eye which was followed by a pop! and then liquid started coming out of my eye and i could see the whole image of the sheet all the time. It really freaked me out and i thought i had caused some damage or something. but yeah i was just tripping...
>>
>>579231950
>smoking crack without chore boy
I'm in denial? kek
>>
>>579231376 >:)

stop that
>>
well, i realy like more cocain, for this effect on me
>>
>>579232084
the pure extraction method is too complicated just use this, http://www.rollitup.org/t/my-personal-recipe-extracting-mescaline-from-legal-cacti.142874/
>>
>>579232415
thanks dude, I'll try it out next week!
>>
>>579232718
No worries, enjoy. Mescaline is the god of psychedelics
>>
i think its kinda weird that there are poppies just growing in the grass but you never ever see any mariuhana plants.
>>
>>579214726
coke is hype if you sniff it

smoke it or cook it down to crack

get your money's worth
>>
>>579229857
I love acid but I also prefer 25i it's a lot more stimulating and the visuals are better.
>>
>>579214726
cocaine is pussy shit to be honest. meth is nothing like its represented in the picture, its basically like adderall but more intense
>>
>>579232119
>my vision went inverted
Explain
>>
>>579233326
25i a shit
>>
Crystal makes me ocd like theres no tomorrow. Never eat, cant even take a bite of food. Chew my tongue up like im on x. Mouth always dry. Moving non stop on the jobsite... hoping no one notices.. everyone notices.
>>
>>579214880
You take shit coke
>>
>>579216724
You take shit E
>>
You all a bunch of degenerates the only drug that god aproves is alcohol everything above alcohol is for weak people cancer of the society
>>
>>579234124
Press control i on ms paint ...like a negative film thingo
>>
>>579234756
>>579234936
enlighten us, oh holy master of drugs.

If everyone could get better drugs they would.

>>579235459
why?
alcohol kills more than any other drug combined. (besides tobacco)
>>
>>579230054
Like everything is reeeaaaaally far away. And then you melt through the wall.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>579234124
This shit
>>
>>579234936
If it's good mandy thenyou don't care about sex, because everything's great anyway. Why do you care about pulling when you're high off your tits with your best mates listening to great music?
>>
>>579235662
Source?
I cant see anything related to cannabis or cocaine in the Holy Bible
Stop lying to urself. Youre worst than a murderer
>>
>>579234936
>only takes E with the finest truffles and caviar
>>
>>579235560
sounds similiar to what my friend expierenced when he almost died from 25i you sure it was real
>>
File: 1415754823644.jpg (374KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1415754823644.jpg
374KB, 1440x900px
>>579236123
Wait woah dont say that shit ive just gotten over it! O.O tell me about your friend im not sure about if it was real now
>>
>>579228519
Meth has a lot more of a serotonin rush than the other amphetamines. the experience shares a lot of the qualities that MDMA has. Both amphet and meth do give you focus and concentration that can be used for studying but I would say vyvanse is the best tho, and has a fairly easy comedown.
>>
>>579236049
mariuhana usage is older than this book which was propably written by drug users.
if you think about what kind of bullshit is in it.
>>
>>579214880
confirmed for not taking good coke
>>
>>579215118
Depends on how you ingest it. Injection has great high, but lower duration. Snorting has medium euphoria but lasts longer. Same goes for digestion, only high is a bit weaker and lasts slightly longer. No idea about smoking it thogh.
>>
>>579229734
please shut your fucking mouth. you are going to get someone killed. you clearly do not know shit about chemistry/psychoactive substances/dosage/testing. keep your ignorance to yourself. kthxbai
>>
I gotta wait 7 more fucking days for my 90 tabs of Dilaudid refill, even though I have the prescription in my hand. Motherfuck.
>>
>>579226782
MDMA should be 100/g. 98% min.
Just gotta know the right guy. See how much chemistry he knows. Ask him if he knows the IUPAC name.
if u want to half ass test it, drip sulfuric acid on it, see if it all dissolves and goes straight to black. the time it takes to turn and the colors that appear until the change stops will tell you purity and possibly adulterants. there are better ways, but this works in a pinch.
>>
>>579229734
are you fucking insane or just stupid
>>
>>579225979
I always get the most imaginative kaleidoscope type images in my head.

Especially with music, my god it is amazing
>>
>>579214726
Ive only done shitty coke a few times, and only taken it drunk:
For me it gives me a fuck ton of energy and confidence and makes me quite euphoric.
>>
>>579217219
>and i think i was permatripping
>6pm to midnight
>permatripping
>6pm to midnight
>perma
>>
>>579236908
breaking bad shit right here folks
>>
Any of you lads tried candyflipping? It sounds really fucking fun.
>>
>>579215141
BEST. DESCRIPTION. EVER
>>
>>579235914
I would have gouged my eyes out.
>>
>>579237323
you live in sweden
>>
>>>579233420

Spreading rumor of Ebola... come join /b/
>>
>>579214726
drugs are bad, mmk? don't do drugs, mmk.
>>
>>579237796
It was pretty crazy but i stayed calm and reminded myself that hey..you are tripping balls right now...this is probably you just tripping balls
>>
>>579236908
1 other thing. If you want to test if its real and have a few days, take a little bit of the powder and leave it in a dish somewhere in your house for a few days. MDMA is hygroscopic, which means it takes up water from the atmosphere because of the electronegativity of the molecule. This is the same as table salt reacts with the atmosphere, and is why they put rice in salt shakers, as clumps would form and no salt would come out. The light that is absorbed and reemitted from the MDMA H2O complex changes as more water molecules bind to the unit and you can observe color change. It can be white or tan initially, obviously white is anhydrous and most pure, but the tan color is a great sign to look for. After a few days, it will turn tan, to dark tan, to light brown, to a giant fucking puddle surrounding this dark brown shit mess. There will be a lot of water at the end of this.
Easy way to tell
>>
>>579218573

can that bitch not leave the camera alone for a second
>>
>>579237809
'no'
>>
>>579235841
for me ketamine is like lucid dreaming. falling down infinite wells, dropping into planets, ufos and egyptian imagery.

trying to function on large dose of K is like if your brain had a remote control to control your body. its all janky and confused and sound and visuals are glitched as fuck. maybe like nitrous reverb but visually.

source: used to snort and shoot (IM)
>>
youk
>>
>>579217219
>I litteraly Forgoted i was doing drug

I call that "meta fucked", when you forget you are doing a drug. Had that a few times with hallucinogens it is pretty fucking rough
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.