[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I'd like to hear from people with an...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 26
I'd like to hear from people with an iq above 120 what they behave like.

Your values, political views, what you do in your freetime etc.

also I'd like to know if you are good at everything, or if you are only good in some subjects. And what you define by being good at.

Why? Because I'm an insecure faggot, probably average iq, who wants to feel intelligent by seeing the same behaviour in smart people.
>>
Ayy lmao op is a faggot
>>
I once took an IQ test and scored 146.. I was told I could easily master any field of endeavour.

I found myself so overwhelmed with the possibilites I ended up doing just enough to pay my way ..

I concldued even though I could for instance construct a device which collects radiant energy from the cosmos to deliver free, unlimited , clean electricity which could for instance power large scale desalinization stations around deters in Africa to create vast new agriculture , eliminate the need for nuclear and petro fuel sources even in vehicles as the tech can function without a constant earth ground.. I chose not to because I saw humanity around me to be en mass a seething group of moronic shitbags and have been waiting for the grim reaper to tap me on the shoulder ever since..

Why would I want to lift a finger to enable humanity to enlarge its malignant influence any further?

Nah.. no thanks.
>>
Mensa member here. I don't care about politics, I don't even vote. I'm lazy and procrastinate a lot. I reddit and 4chan a lot. I have a horrible memory, but a fiucking whiz at math and puzzles. Bad at history. got in English. There are like, ten different indetified types of intelligence, and IQ just measures one of them. Imperfectly at that.
>>
>>579069619
i took a test from a behavioral biologist this past summer and came up with an IQ of 141.

i believe in helping everybody i can, my political views are anarcho-communism. i mostly sail in my free time.

i'm generally good at everything i attempt but at the same time i do not start things that i can not finish.
>>
>>579069619
Psychology is pseudoscience, so I wouldn't worry about IQ. Your actual achievements define how intelligent you are.
>>
>>579069619
IQ of 137. Normal everyday life, studying to become a dentist - don't have to study.. Pretty good at pretty much everything I do, which is sometimes kinda sad, since I don't seek perfection in anything, since I do most things better than the average person anyway..
>>
>>579069619

where can you find a legit IQ test to determine this?
>>
>>579070516
This in a nutshell.
>>
>>579070516
/signed
Didn't score as high, but in the eyes of most people I'm wasting my talent
>>
>>579070516
haha, similar story here, i stopped caring about everyone and became selfish bastard working in tech firm for financial institutions. i hate people, only my girlfriend who have been through same shit.
>>
>IQ of 137
>22, smoke weed almost everyday
> work at a shitty movie theater,
>no ambition or care for the world I live in.
>Want to kill myself
>>
>>579069619
>Why? Because I'm an insecure faggot, probably average iq,
Nope... you are just a faggot
>>
i think i have an avarage IQ of 50.
>>
math isnt easy for me
how low is my iq
50?
>>
>>579069619
>Inb4 everyone has an iq higher than 120
>>
>>579071948
Theres actually only 3 offical IQ tests, and have to be taken or tested from a certified Doctor. Talk to ur school about a diagnostic doctor. The ones online are full of shit and give high scores to people who are fucking retarded to make them feel better. Btw < recently tested with DR, have 145 IQ for cognitive ability testing, can talk politics all day, love lurking 4chan cuz its too fuckin funny, beyond excellent at puzzles, science, and math. As of right now going for PharmD or Ph.D , kinda leaning toward pharmacy. Have major ADHD, bit ocd, and anxiety. Problems include difficulty with short term memory and impulsiveness.
>>
>>579070516
>>579072006
>>579072579
Oh god, don't tell me you're antinatalists too? Stop spreading your infectious disease and go somewhere else.
>>
>>579069619
kill yourself fagot
that is all of my views
>>
>>579073120
Not exactly, its just hes kinda right. The amount of ignorance amd arrogance in the world is just fucking depressing.
>>
>>579069619
Took some tests and scored 130. It's probably not that great to be 'intelligent.' Don't worry OP, you can still do something with your life. I'm going to become a mechanical engineer. Then after that I'll get a doctorate in something.
>>
took an IQ test with a dyslexia test, apparently somewhere above 130 and highly dyslexic.
I studied engineering and am really good at picturing and manipulating objects, bad at abstract math and languages, plain good at everything else.

Got bored of uni half way through due to general apathy and became a sailor, i like stories origami and exercise.
>>
>>579069619
IQ of 132 here.

"Studying" at the Stockholm School of Business, meaning I read the literatture once in order to not fail the exams.

The rest of the time I day trade currencies, I'm considering quitting Uni since I'm doing exceptionally well for myself but dad keeps convincing me I need an education even though I see it as a waste of time.

Political views - I'd say libertarian, I'm convinced everyone is capable of taking care of themselves since I am, even though I know that's not actually true.

I'm depressed because I feel like I'm wasting my time, my political utopia will never come true, I've given up on relationships 'cause they always go to hell so I'm lonely.

The only thing I have is my money, so I've turned to being extremely materialistic which is driving away most people I know, but I'm counting on them coming back when I have obscene amounts of money.
>>
>>579069619
I'm mostly average. Working a part time job I hate while in college. Get Bs and Cs because I don't try. Kinda depressed. Have a wonderful girlfriend though.

I am miserable at most "art" with music being an exception. Not really interested in it though so never tried to get better at it. I'm really good at pure math and programming.

I play video games a lot, I run some, I browse 4chan.
>>
There were two persons who said they are good at puzzles. What kind of puzzles do you mean, puzzles like putting pieces together?
>>
>>579069619
>I'd like to hear from people with an iq above 120 what they behave like.
>Asking /b/
>mfw
>>
File: dino.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dino.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>579069619

IQ 130+.

>Political Views

I'm completely apathetic towards politics. I couldn't care less.

>what you do in your freetime

Read research papers, and study for examinations for graduate school. Spend time with the lady if I have any other time.

>Values

Strong Christian values.

>Other

Most do not understand me. I think I'm much dumber than I actually am and barely give credit to myself. I keep to myself.
>>
tested high as a kid and parents just ignored it

became super jock who also studied hard and didn't give a fuck

Good at everything, but burnt out in mathematics because they pushed it in a stupid way (I did college calculus as a sophomore in HS, then just didn't give a fuck)

now I'm a college professor and work about 1/2 time 8 months of the year. The rest I read, work out, cook, write stuff. Fuck the haters.

Politically I think most Americans are fucking retards so we're are screwed.
>>
>>579069619
Tested a 133 back in High School. Have zero drive and am uninterested in the work 9-5 corporately to live.

Got my undergraduate by doing the bear minimum and honestly rarely studied.

Was good in most subjects, including gym (better athelete than student). My biggest trade off was that i was much better in Englsh than Math.

To be honest i dont have social or political views because i could give two fucks.

Dont know if im really smart or just incredibly gullible and stupid
>>
File: FLAPPERS.gif (874 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FLAPPERS.gif
874 KB, 400x300
>>579073841

>Christian values

>4chan
>>
>>579073634
your relationships go to hell for a reason

try lightening up a bit pal, just chill out and have some fun
>>
>>579073321
I agree that there is a tremendous amount of ignorance in the world, but if you have the mental capability to improve humanity in whichever way, and don't, you become worse than the scum you're rebelling against.
>>
>>579069619
My IQ is around 160
I'm 19
I dont have any value because I believe that you need to react depending on the situation, my political view is centrist in general, in my free time I play guitare, I fap, write poems, fap, scratch my butt, insult people on the internet...

And i'm above average in about anything I do, I will not need to over force myself to learn or perform at a good level, even in sport

And I think anyone can be better than me, even if some need to work harder
>>
>>579073634
I feel like were brothers... this is all too similar.

Fuck it Anon, make what you want of your life, because at the end your IQ isnt on your tombstone
>>
We actually enjoy having orgys with other high I people believe it or not
I've had about 7 intellectual orgys
>>
>IQ of 151
>democrat because I'm not a stupid piece of shit that wants to kill everybody they deem unworthy
>Drugs in my freetime, because literally everyone sucks probably because they are retarded comparatively
>good at sports, maths, pretty much all studies meaning I can get A's without trying or studying and just do drugs all the time
>>
>>579069619
135 reporting in.
My values don't pick up things like gender, race, or class. If you're a nice person, I'll treat you nicely as you deserve, and vice versa.

I detatch myself from politics, not purposely, I just can't get into it (I have ADHD). In my free time I'm normal as fuck. I browse many 4chan boards, play videogames, write music, read, eat, work, yada.
I excel in music and can play guitar and bass, I know a lot of drum theory. I was recognising 7 letter words before I was walking.
>>
>>579069619
IQ 125, - tested IRL, not some internet shit.
I'm an underachiever. Found school easy, so I never developed any study habits. That came to bite me in the ass later on.

Political views: largely a liberal libertarian, but pro gun. I also think calling keynesian economics 'liberal' and Austrian economics 'conservative' is retarded. It's like calling hammers and screwdrivers 'liberal' or 'conservative'. They're tools - each for a particular need and not interchangeable. Using one in all circumstances is just plain retarded.
Honestly, the whole socio-economic system needs to be overhauled from scratch. I think Technocracy has merit - but needs modernization and polishing. I believe the biggest problem with mankind today is that every institution we create is immediately attacked by those who want to hijack it or otherwise corrupt it for their own profit. The only way around this is to have an expert system or an AI rule over us. Of course, someone has to program it - and those people would have to be massively micromanaged to prevent them from corrupting it for someone's profit - and that micromanagement lends itself to further corruption. And so on, and so on.
But we obviously can't trust ourselves to rule one another. The whole of human history proves that.

Free time: chess, reading, /b/. Watching the three stooges used to shut my brain down for a while, but /b/ kinda replaced them.

I seem especially good at abstract logic. I think my main advantage is that I never stop thinking - even in my sleep. Maybe it's that I remember my conclusions more often than normal. Idk. I really don't know how other people think, so I can't really make a fair comparison.
>>
138 , tested at mental health clinic
in because of panic disorder, major depression, emotional development retardation in terms of affection / trust.
I'm good at everything artistic, but suck at life
I was an underachiever in school , though I started at university (fine arts) age 16.
now my life is mediocre and my mental health always on the verge.
gay, in a decent relationship, sculptor, politics don't interest me much, or rather I get too emotionally involved , in my free time I either try not to think or read wikipedia articles
>>
tested about 5 or so years ago by some psychologist or some shit.


basically i put in the bare minimum amount of effort at everything i do with the exception of video games.

apparently im some sort of logical supergenius or something. the psychologist had a massive boner for my logic skillz. unfortunately (even though im basically einstein) i had shit-tier high school math and physics teachers + a very minor learning disability which means I can't math at all.

tried to learn more math with a super asian private tutor who, after a few sessions, also had a massive boner for my instinctual logic abilities. constantly said "holy geez wat a smrt guy" in his super hilariously asian accent.

All that being said I think math is my true calling but finding a good tutor who isn't expensive as fuck is hard so I'm settling for my 2nd interest which is politics. Marx was a cool guy who didnt affraid of anything. Anyone who says Marx was not 200 years ahead of his time is a fucking retard who cannot logic and reading comprehension.

/bible
>>
Why 120? That's literally the point of average as average gets. Also, IQ's not wholly relevant to your intelligence.
>>
And do you really only need to read things one time to know them.
Like you have to know 30 pages, do you just read them and you know it.
And with mathematics, do you need to be shown the way to do things, or do you just find them out alone.
>>
I have an IQ of 137.
Study philosophy.
Read a lot.
Play more video games than I read.
Guitar gets them bitches all day long.
Drink more than I should.
>>
>>579074634

oh also apparently my IQ was around 140+
>>
>>579069619
Got an IQ of 148 (tested last year) i am still in school, don't have to study for anything as long as i listen in class, i can pretty much keep everything in mind once i heard/read it. I speak english better than my teachers (germany) I read faster than any person i have ever met (both english and german), ever heard a rapper do tripletime? I am reading faster than anyone could pronounce normally around 20 secs for one din4 page (for example i read the deathly of heallows in one day i get completely lost in books forget to eat/drink/sleep).
My political views are that i hate politics, i like the idea of communism but it isnt practicable in a truly fair way... I do Kickboxing and handball as sports and in my freetime i read a shitton of books´. I am good at everything after a bit of practice but mostly too lazy to get that practice and by being good at i mean doing something in a way it can be defined as ok by someone who knows his shit. when writing texts i normally need 1/4 the amount of writing anyone else does because i am a natural at extracting and compressing important information out of a text.
theres one thing i really suck at and that is hiding my fuckin knowledge i am one of the hugest know-it-alls you'll ever see, people tend to like me at first because i seem interesting but i have lost 2 gf's due to my Know-all manner.
>>
Meh,137. There is no God. There is no truth beyond personal experience (most people are diluted to the point of believing some shit they were fed to control their beta asses and they are too lazy to confirm the validity or motives). Once you fully realize that it is birth, stuff, and death it's your game here on earth. Just pick the stuff that you want and work realities to achieve it. Also, get tested and stop assuming you are weak. If you think you are, you will be.
>>
>>579069619
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkzwRkKFsjQ
What I think defines someone's intelligence is how efficiently they can adapt to their environment. I think it takes a certain mental condition or a certain type of extreme ego to use all of the brain's faculties and potential. Overachievers I think have some kind of rival and are out to prove a point


A lot of people just sigh and say fuck it. I also think a lot of sad or emotionally disturbed people out there have the power to resolve their emotional troubles but they just won't. They are making a conscious choice to stay miserable.
>>
>>579074649
It's a good approximation of what you're capable of
>>
>>579069619
IQ of 139, currently majoring in Kine. Values are highly influenced by Gandhiji, Albert Einstein, 2pac, Plato, Buddhism. No real political views because sophists are bullshit. Free time I write, currently have a philosophical thesis in the works. Overall good at most things, like some other anons said, feel overwhelmed by the amount of things that I can do proficiently so its hard to choose one to focus on. Very good with logic, writing, chemistry, philosophy and the human body though.
>>
>>579074649
100 is the international average
>>
>>579074649

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
>>579074651
What i usually find is that when trying to absorb 30 pages of information my brain makes shortcuts to allow me to process the root point quickly. After this, i can "BS" at a high level on the topic
>>
137. Ain't much special about me. I'm average in most aspects. Take a high level of education (my country has layered education) but seriously, anyone can do it if they work for it. I have a fairly lucid brain when it comes to learning things and absorbing stuff. When I was seven years old I read a page from an encyclopedia about photosynthesis and I told everyone I ran into what it was. Other than that... Not much remarkable.

Political views primary socialist-ish. I don't really bother with politics because it's a failing system and my single voice has no significant meaning.

Good at chemistry and physics. Awful at languages. Chem and phys take no effort to understand and gain sufficient grades in tests.


I guess I'm growing more passive and apathetic by the day. Also taking more substances more frequently to get away from reality.

Also I'm a huge beta faggot.

I hope you can use my input. If any other questions, just ask.

Btw, having a high IQ is fucking overrated.
>>
>>579072720
then do it you fucking faggot
>>
>>579072745
nobody falls for my bait...
i am sad..
>>
>>579073120
I'm not american but if I was, I would be a republican I vote conservative in my country.
>>
>>579074272
if you're IQ is around 160, then English isn't your first language
>I don't have any value
>not need to over force myself
>guitare
>>
I'm good at nature science topics
I don't read at all.
Not interested in politics in anyway.
Play a lot of videogames + programming
Interested in physics and chemistry
Don't know my IQ
>>
>>579072720
Same IQ, same shit. I feel ya.
>>
>>579075381

you're a fucking retard. 90% of conservative candidates in any western country are essentially fascist.

>you would vote fascist.
>>
>>579075326
It was sort of obvious, if your iq was 50 then you wouldn't be able to "think" in the first place.
>>
File: Dank.png (2 MB, 1456x1812) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dank.png
2 MB, 1456x1812
>>579075003
>137
>There is no god

A true smart person would detatch themselves for they know it doesn't concern them.
>>
>>579075107
In where, Somalia? Ameritardland?
>>
>>579069619
Everytime I passed an IQ test I scored between 138 and 140.

I know a lot of everything but I'm average at doing everything. I have great knowledge on the most useless subjects (cinema, vidya, arts, etc) but I suck at everything that fail to catch my attention.

As I'm smart and organized, I work faster than everyone and can become lazy really quickly. During my spare time I browse a lot of internet (obviously), play videogames, watch tv shows and movies, and sometimes I stick around with other people just for entertainment. I don't do sports, I'm insecure with women but had some healthy relations by the past, and...
...you know what? I'm really like all of you, in fact. Having a high IQ doesn't really count in everyday life. That's not like you had to resolve puzzles just to open your front door.
>>
>4chan
>iq over 120
>kek
>>
>>579075557
>>579075680
A true smart person avoids the topic completely
>>
>>579074651
I depends on the interest I have on the subject, but if I have to know 30 pages, most of the time i'll read them once, remember the most important, and gradually find out the rest from what i remember

For math its kinda easy when you know the formule
>>
>>579069619
school thought i had a learning disability because all i did in class was fuck about, brought in an educational psychologist to test me and results showed nothing out of the ordinary except that i had an IQ of 150 and i was in the top 0.5% of the world in terms of intellect. test covered a whole bunch of shit and it was done by a certified bitch brought in by the school so its legit, never did anything worthwhile got average grades because fuck study and i still have doubts as to whether the test results were correct.
>>
>IQ of 137
>Doing average in college with minimal effort
>Average everything to be honest
>>
>>579075684
He's kinda correct.

120 is the "gifted" range.

Unless you're telling me the world is gifted.

kek
>>
>>579074882
Edit: forgot two things: I dare to say i have absolutely no prejudicing except for not liking immigrants who didnt learn fuckin german before coming here.
As for religious views i am an agnostic, i got no idea...
>>
I play video games all the time
Hate politics
Used to smoke weed but looking for a job
I like to work alot
I hate being bored
most things bore me
>>
>>579074229
I know exactly why they fail, as you say I'm pessimistic and sometimes come across as a smartass even though I don't mean to.
>>579074285
Eh.. I don't really care. Whatever happens happens, if I strike it big I'll probably buy a yacht to live on. Nice and isolated.
>>579074371
>because literally everyone sucks
I can very much relate to this. There are some (VERY few) exceptions to the rule though.
>>
>>579069619
IQ
>126
Values
>Honesty, loyalty
Political views
>Liberal
Freetime
>When I'm not studying music I'm either working, getting drunk with friends (weekends only) or reading a newspaper.

I'm good at playing drums, understanding music, guitar basics, piano basics and a bit of singing. I define by being good at it that it could be a future daytime job.
>>
>>579075616
I might be slightly bi-polar but I wouldn't consider myself retarded.
Eventhough your lack of ability to understand other's points of view let's me assume you have very low empathic skills which in itself could, depending on the degree, be regarded as a form of social retardation.

>tips fedora
>>
>>579069619
IQ: 148, official Mensa, taken as a teenager

25y/o, dude

Was brainwashed to convert to christianity, recently became atheist

Political views are always evolving, but now I consider myself a libertarian.

I am a Linux nerd, do programming, interested in low-level systems, dependable and verifiable systems. Interested in almost anything science-related but I have to admit I'm a little bit shallow in that. But I still know a lot more than the average guy/girl. I enjoy complex strategies (Paradox games), I love learning history through gaming. I'm trying to teach myself to be capable to do manual work (welding, engineering).

I am quite serious procrastinator and I suffer from depression. For the past two years I haven't been able to get myself up and going again. Sometimes I even consider an hero.

I have been in a good relationship for the last 5,5 years.
>>
>>579074651
1. read once and just know it. I'm a 'big picture' kind of thinker. Give me the big picture and all the details become obvious.
2. 30 pages is nothing. I don't have a photographic memory, so I can't give you page# and quote. But I can write an abstract for nearly anything.
3. general mathematical ideas are easy for me to grasp. Specific conventions and procedures have to be memorized. I can find a dozen paths to the correct answer - even when only one "correct" path was taught. It annoys me when someone says the way they were taught is the only anyone should do it.
They're right only occasionally.
>>
Any IQfags here with learning difficulties?

135 ADHD here.
>>
>>579069619

I have an IQ of a 140-something. I'm depressed and hate most things. Probably not related but I do discriminate against people I think are dumb.
>>
>>579075726
so true
>>
>>579076363
I have ADHD coupled with RLS. Made class painful as fuck
>>
>>579076023
Huh. Here the guy that gave me it told me that 120 ish is average, 135ish is high average, 145ish is gifted. Maybe Canada just on average has smarter people than you?
>>
eq>iq still my IQ is 127. Having a higher iq than 130 is basically like having autism
>>
>>579076297
>Atheist
Dude.
>Procrastination and depression
I feel you there.

relationship for just over a year now
>>
File: yay.gif (14 KB, 416x416) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yay.gif
14 KB, 416x416
>>579069619
>124
>israeli zionist jew
>enough to get a decent BA Cum Laude
>not enough to be a worthless, self absorbed NEET wasting his talents like all the sociopath niggers swarming this thread
>mfw
>>
I have an IQ of 145 according to tests. It does tend to translate to most things, meaning in general fields I believe I can obtain recognition as top .02 percent. Some fields are obviously different because they by definition already consist of the top .02 percent due to the rigor required to comprehend. I have a poor formal education and stopped going to school almost immediately, leaving me with huge gaps in what I actually know. My mathematics is entirely comprised of simple problem solving and would be laughed at by most. No values, no political interest, an acknowledgement that I don't know anything at all, only that it is possible to be recognized as knowing something. Being good at something is being recognized as good at it, the world defines who is good at what. The equation I have found for myself is that 6 years of dedication = national recognition.
>>
The kid asked. Never did I claim to be intelligent. Statistically speaking any human construct for god is going to be wrong. It could exist but I'll not hang my hat on it.
>>
>>579069619

Being smart isn't all its cracked up to be. For many of us it comes with a lot of mental issues and if you don't have the dedication and passion to chase a dream then it becomes a curse.

I was the smartest kid in my highschool, I found it boring and without; but I maxed out all the standardized tests and got a really high SAT so it didn't matter that I didn't bust my ass doing extra credit.

Then I got to college and they told me it would be different; but it wasn't (UNC Chapel Hill, FYI don't go there). Most of the requirements that the college made me take were incredibly boring and I couldn't force myself to stay interested, I got depressed and I ended up flunking out because they wouldn't let me drop course that I hated.

Now, I've got no future, I spend all my time trying to stay distracted so I don't think about how hopeless my life is and I plan to kill myself as soon as my mother dies and everyone who cares about me is gone.

I could go and get some trade job, work day in day out to make money, pay bills and pay into a system I don't believe in till I die; but when you're smart enough you can't delude yourself into believing it has any meaning.

>Your values, political views, what you do in your freetime etc.

Libertarian. I believe in individual freedom above all, the state and society are corrupt and not to be trusted.

In my free time I watch TV, surf the net, play videogames, and try not to think about my life. The only real joy I get is from walking my dog.

>also I'd like to know if you are good at everything, or if you are only good in some subjects. And what you define by being good at.

I'm pretty good at every subject except for learning foreign languages. I learn through logical analysis not memorization and language is all memorization and arbitrary rules.

>TLDR

What's important in life is feeling that your life has meaning and having something to believe in. Intelligence can make that harder to attain.

I'd rather be happy.
>>
When i was tested for high school gifted program I scored 137. Took a self test I picked up in a book store and scored a 147. Drifted through highschool. I do ok in life. I learn skills very easily. Do most things with minimal effort so most of the time i just chill and drink beer. It's very easy for me to manage people and projects. I can read people very easily, and can easily predict behaviour. I've been described as intelligent, calculating, and manipulative.
>>
>>579069619
the key to being good/great/master at anything is TIME INVESTMENT. anyone who's ever said they're not good at math/art/music or whatever, isn't good bc they haven't invested enough quality time in learning that subject. The initial learning process for complex subjects is going to be a struggle for everyone or at least a majority of people. Those who become good at those subjects are the ones that continue on in the learning process and get over that initial 'mountain'. The difference between an amazing guitarist and a shit one is simply time invested in learning and practicing.
>>
File: flamingbrain.jpg (17 KB, 275x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flamingbrain.jpg
17 KB, 275x183
159 IQ here. Anarchist. Spiritual, non-sectarial (I meditate. there is a core reality behind all of the worlds religions which is factualy and worth persuing. Most of the shit that people pile on it that forms religious belief systems is bogus, though). Professional hacker. Play musical instruments, read, do computer stuff, fuck, and eat exotic foods for enjoyment. Have strong opinions on almost everything. Good at almost everything, but don't have time to be an expert in everything. Not naturally very social, I have to force/fake it when it's appropriate.
>>
>>579069619
I've never taken an IQ exam, but I know that I'm more intelligent than everyone I've personally known.

I'm depressed a shit and more than a little anti-social because I realize that there's no point to life. We're born by chance and die to the void. I'll take what I need to survive and say "Fuck the rest."

I'm strong in all areas of study, though math was my thing when I still cared. I crunch numbers like a motherfucker.

About the only thing that brings me any sense of happiness or satisfaction anymore is honing my skills in singing. Otherwise, I waste all of my time online and regret who I could have been. If only I were stupid and could live with blind happiness like the rest.

It's not that great for most I would say, OP. Even Einstein and Hawking probably harbor their own fucked up views on the reality they struggle to understand.
>>
>>579076549
It's an international scale. 129 is superior, 134/5 is very superior.

And I doubt it, I'm british.
It's ok for thinking I was a yank though.
>>
>>579076128
>There are some (VERY few) exceptions to the rule though.

True, usually even those relationships are strained for me at least. Either it being a difference in perspectives or I just don't really like being around most people for a considerable amount of time because their insecurities/flaws begin to show and it's a strain to stroke peoples egos. It's like if they are okay at first it usually goes away or I do.
>>
iq 160

communication with anyone in my town is near impossible. If I do not follow the pattern of speech or use the same accent they are left confused as fuck

"hi" "how're you" "good, what about you" "i'm fine",

If I break that pattern with a "hi" "how's it going?" instant discomfort from the person, the rest of the conversation goes downhill in an attempt to fit back into the pattern they are used to

if I branch out of vocabulary, or use terms like "branch out" I get the same reaction.

If I talk about magnets/electricity with any kind of understanding factor I am treated like a magician, or an absolute bullshitter.

I drew a loop, made circles around it, and then drew shapes connecting the sides to make a 3D blob kind of shape. Everyone around me was reverend at my artistic capability. God damnit

The best way to make it around it so completely delve into a store cleric ego, and start dopamine reactions out of the people I make contact with so they will think good of me any time they're with me, then go back home with my cat and do what I want

Lots of reading
>>
>>579076718
>israeli
Yeah, you should probably hang yourself
>>
I'm fairly certain I'm above the 120 mark, though I've only done shitty online tests.

My values are do whatever the fuck you want, as long as you don't hurt anybody in doing so.

I'm pretty neutral concerning politics, I never cared about it, though I am probably a national socialist. Fuck them nignogs. In my freetime I loaf around my house, play vidya, read books and shit. I used to smoke weed quite often, but it's not that often anymore.

I could've been good at everything, if I would've paid attention in school. If I really put my mind to it, I can do pretty much everything.

I used to have ambitions concerning my future, but I've realised how hopeless it is. I'll probably just live out a peaceful and simple life like the rest of the mindless sheep.

I'm extremely introverted, so I don't have any friends outside of school, I haven't been in a relationship since 5th grade, and frankly I don't care about relationships. I've tried this whole relationship thing, and I just don't like it.

Throughout puberty I've become more and more apathetical about pretty much everything (I blame /b/).

I also think I'm more perceptive than others, meaning that I read peoples faces and body language quite easily, and I'm 100% sure my only friend is a sociopath, or something of the likes, and I don't care, really. I had a talk with my dad about this whole perceptiveness and he told me that it's quite normal for my family on his side. So that was a relief.

TL;DR op is a faggot.
>>
Im 123 nerd
>>
iq is 143, my values overall come down to fairness. I treat others how they treat me and when I don't get that respect then I let go of those people. I am a left wing democrat and in my freetime I play league and spend time with my gf. I am good at learning. since I could remember I learn very quckly and im also ver skilled at krav maga.
>>
>>579076718
>sociopath

Hey, I have feelings towards other people, you jerk.
>>
>>579069619
I have the highest possible regualr education for my age (Gymnasium in the Netherlands first, now studying philosophy at a university)

I would consider myself to left-oriëntated in politics, although I do not have a very strong opinion on political subjects (when you study philosophy, things as justice and morality become so complex that you can't really have an opinion anymore)

I'm mainly interested in artand culture, and often go to exhibitions and movies and such. And I sculpt a lot myself. I'm also really into theoretical mathematics every now and then, but I'm not very good at those things.
>>
>>579069619
I'm an autistic wanker who drinks himself to sleep and can't achieve shit
>>
>>579073841
Politics is everything, how can you not care?
>>
>>579069619

I got test with an 147 IQ

I am a nationalist, racialist of course, not conservative (I don't want things to stay as they were, but to evolve maintaining a fidelity to the past), somewhat socialist (the country I live in should enable its citizens to live correctly). On the whole you would call me a far-right guy.

I have a strong attraction to the Renaissance and the baroque art, which I find the pinnacle of civilization, and if I had my word to say in my country's politics, I would strongly insist that an impulsion be given to the blossom of arts.

I suck at sciences, but am good at humanities, and have a great interest in languages and cultural anthropology. I draw very well and couldn't fix a screw.

Also I don't think of myself as particularly intelligent, given that lots of people around me seem as intelligent and capable as I am. Lots of other people on the other hand also look incredibly stupid to be. So I don't know.
>>
>>579069619
Over 130, don't know by how much.

I don't care about politics.

I did math and other STEM competitions in high school at a high enough level to get into a top university. I didn't work very hard on them. I relatively suck at English (I refused to learn from heavily-biased teachers), and am ok at history. My memory for trivia is pretty terrible.

I mainly surf the internet. Trying to get into reading again, but I don't have the attention span for activities like that.
>>
>>579076360
big picture? I challenge you, faggot:
Prove that x^n + y^n = z^n has solution only when n <= 2.
>>
>>579069619
I am good at pretty much all sports, I run fast for my size (5'11 and 230 pounds, I can follow same pace as 150 punds runner for atleast 500 meters)

school, I never studied, always 70s and up without issues

I suck at meeting new people but if I am introduced I have no issues (wtf is that about fuck my life)

I find people very dumb very often

my understanding of my intelligence is as follows

I will contradict people with "credentials" if I feel they are wrong from my view, this is mostly to use their knowledge and arguments in the futur or to make them look stupid because they are

when somebody is really really dumb I flee, I feel like its gonna end up in some subconscious way on me and my opinion

I give people a chance for some reason, I will never think of you as stupid until you do or say something that makes you dumb and if I correct you or some1 else corrects you and you refuse his statement, you are in my view a retard

this works for me as well, if I am proven wrong I will say so, if I am being dumb I will say it, being able to understand ur mistakes is by far the best thing about not being an idiot and having higher then 120 IQ
>>
I have been measured hitting 127, not sure if it good or not, I still like to finger my bong hole and sniff it, I love sniffing panties also.
I know all this is relevant so I would like to also mention, I got no morales and am only kept in check by family.
I have many time planned murders
>>
i cant believe there are so many, by definition, almost geniuses here on 4chan.

but you wouldn't lie on the internet, would you?


i would like to know if there is a nigger from the USA here with such an high iq, simply because it is so unlikely, since the rate of black geniuses is much lower than whites, while the total number of black people is much lower too. Therefore there must be only a few really intelligent niggers in america
>>
File: Salinger.jpg (61 KB, 563x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Salinger.jpg
61 KB, 563x300
>>579077019

>start dopamine reactions out of the people I make contact with so they will think good of me any time they're with me, then go back home with my cat and do what I want

This is too familiar. I'm continually depressed by how shallow and full of shit people are. My dog is the only "person" I feel a connection to, at least he's honest.
>>
>>579076290

yeah iaintevenmad bro.

but honestly if you vote conservative you have absolutely no idea what is happening in the world at the moment and the human species would be better off if you didn't vote.

i understand others points of view. I am highly empathetic as an individual to the point where i can typically tell the emotions of someone i am in the same room with just by looking at them.

pls go vote conservative the fascists can stop pretending they care about the rest of the species.
>>
>>579077019
smoke weed this will substrate 20 points of iq
>>
>>579077309
You might be a little autistic. Not the 4chan/mlp/sanic kind, the real kind that affects real life.
>>
>>579077019
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
File: op cg.jpg (37 KB, 352x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
op cg.jpg
37 KB, 352x375
Thanks op for this thread, really interesting.
>>
>>579070538
Two of them actually, but valid point
>>
>>579076363
Undiagnosed, but i'm sure i have some form of ADD.
>>
Not 100% sure about my IQ but I believe it's around 120.
I value people that work hard and take things seriously. I hate when someone doesn't study or acts like a king when then are gifted in certain things.
Politics can go fuck themselves. Every system is corrupted and broken. Once there's an a perfect AI that defines the world, then I might be interested.
I'm not the most smartest person, I struggle with most things. But the reason for this is that my brain works in such a way that everything must be thoroughly explained step by step and then I can fully master literally anything. The problem is however, that teachers are shits that can't properly teach and explain what they are doing.
In my free time I play league and watch animu.
>>
>>579073841
>Strong Christian values.
>IQ 130+.
top lel
>>
i mind my own business and dont have many outstanding values.

im not political.

i play league. i also play board games.

im naturally ok at everything and can get good if i spend the time and effort. i rarely spend time and effort.
>>
>>579076835
Dude don't kill yourself, at least rise to something.
>>
128 here
I don't really like being around too many people at once, but otherwise I think I am quite sociable.

-german speaker
>>
I have a 146 iq

I sit around playing video games, smoked weed all the time for 15 years, like having sex with my girlfriend, eating food, etc

One of the only hobbies/interests I've picked up in a long time is cooking
>>
>>579077638
Systems aren't broken, they're eloquentlyput together to benefit the main party. So yes, corrupt.
>>
>>579077272

but it's not true so how can i prove it? you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>579077246

Also I believe in God, am a practising Catholic, am socially inapt (hardly can have a conversation with one person but am fine in a group although silent and never ever had a girlfriend), am 19 and spend my free time on the Internet browsing nationalist fora, 4chan and porn websites.
>>
>implying any of you faggots have an IQ above 100
>>
>>579077661
Values
>Be nice
>Show respect
>Obey law
Actually religious is completely different.
>>
>>579077523
That is a bad graph, only east asians are that high up and scandinavians are just below that. You can't go after skin color, you have to go after the actual race.
>>
File: 1414988188021.jpg (35 KB, 636x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414988188021.jpg
35 KB, 636x358
>values
Christian. But laid back about it. Get at me.

>political views
I guess libertarian. People can do their own thing as long as they aren't interfering with me or anyone else.

>free time
Videogames, cooking, drinking, cigarette-ing, play various stringed instruments, painting, or physical activity. Exciting life.

>poorly formed question regarding our talents
Yeah. I'm good at everything. Except playing drums and trumpet. Fuck that shit. I was never any good at basketball either.

If you want to feel smart, OP, try never returning to this place. Everrrrr.
>>
135 here

I'm a left-winger when it comes to politics, I believe every person has a reason to live and why we should help the people who are not well off etc.

In my free time I play a fuck load of games, I read a lot of books and I hang out with my friends. Also a lot of procrastination.

I'm not good at everything. I'm actually pretty bad at everything though I learn new stuff very fast. I have a great short term memory and can remember a sequence of numbers for a extended period of time. I hate math but love languages.
>>
>> 138 reporting in.
>> TFW you're 4 digits away from MENSA.
>> I jerk off and play chess a lot.
>> Also been selling massive amounts of drugs successfully for years.
>> All current forms of government are complete bullshit.
>> Humanity has roughly 50 years left give or take
>> Im not good at specific things. i just feel like i have a head start on leaning certain technical/critical thinking tasks.
>> most people i meet are idiots.
>>
>>579077892
>Hey look, more people just like me.
>>
>>579077942
you forgot about the witch burning and more shit
>>
>>579077849
then disprove it. I thought you'd be smarter.
>>
>>579069619
IQ 163
Spanish, republican (Spanish, not american concept of "Republic") good at everything, even sports. Atheist.
Subject I like the most? Physics, Calculus, Algebra. I also love to read, play videogames and fuck big natural titted and moisty pussy girls.
>>
Here's another take on my life

Got tested in the army
Told I was way above average and that I should take a professional test, because in the army they only used a quick test
Took the test but got drunk the evening before -> scored 120
Pretty good at pretty much everything and excel at the things I really like
Also I am very social, almost everyone who meets me likes me, I guess I have a pretty high eq but also I read a lot about social behaviour
In general I like to read almost everything I can get my hands on
But still can't do shit with my life, studying business administration but bored as shit so I don't visit the lessons.
Lived in China for a year for fun and have been in therapy for 4 years now
>>
>>579070516

>my highschool crush didn't want a nice guy and sucked a jock dicks during home coming. Now I seep hatred towards the people around me.


2intelligent4me
>>
>>579077638

holy fuck i know the teaching failure feels.

i think about them erryday. Once i fully understand a concept I have complete mastery over it. I know your feels but it usually takes me a while and 1000 retarded questions for me to fully understand something.

all my feels.
>>
File: CAM00178.jpg (298 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CAM00178.jpg
298 KB, 1536x2048
I smoke weed every day, watch fractals, practice psychonautry, study shit I like (math/science/alter dimensions/etc) write hip hop, draw, and I have general social anxiety.
>>
All in all this was the most depressing thread of the day to me.
>>
>>579078137
disproving that would take...

hours and hours of work.

you can go fuck yourself
>>
>>579077557
I am high right now, it's how I level out before work so I don't walk out and actually go into debt for something I might think is worth it
>>
>>579078182
>Subject I like the most? Physics, Calculus, Algebra.
you forgot sucking cock
>>
>>579078098
pre19th century Christianity =/= modern christianity
>>
>>579077881
Hey bro are you me
Both of your things
Literally everything
You're the same person as me.
>>
>>579069619

> scored 133 on the WAIS test
> 18 years old, doing fine at life, jobless student atm
> be kinda sosial awkward, but still quite popular
>>
IQ tests really don't tell exactly what your intelligence is, you shouldn't fully rely on that.

IQ of 135 not doing much at the moment.

introverted as fuck
socially retarded as fuck
poorfag
virgin
no friends
kissless virgin
wtf am i doing with my life?
welp me /b/

i dont have anything to life for, i dont have friends or anyone who cares about me, my parents just swear at me that i should get a job instead in being in my room all day.

the sad part is that all of it is true.
>>
>>579076941
I recognize a lot of myself in this post. I usually make a game out of seeing how liked i can become by a person in an hour or so, but after that I generally become bored and try to cut all ties.
>>
>>579078137

1^2 +2^2 isnt equal to 3^2 you fucking dumbass.

honestly i thought your 'test' would actually be challenging. this is grade 8 stuff m8.
>>
File: 1307581738769s.jpg (4 KB, 125x126) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1307581738769s.jpg
4 KB, 125x126
>>579070538
>procrastinateion
my worst enemy
>>
File: 1413688934738.webm (3 MB, 240x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413688934738.webm
3 MB, 240x180
>>579069619
156 IQ. I am pretty good at everything. Great at nothing. Lazy as shit. Always do the minimum to progress - never the best I can. I believe in God and know him but fail daily to do what is right....hence being on /b/. I know people of lesser IQ with much greater success because the idea of an IQ being the only dominant scale of a man's measurement is retarded. I have a buddy who probably has a 110 IQ who has severe social anxiety and is generally bad at most things, but he exceeds because he doesn't fucking know any better. And he's not a grumpy asshole like me.

Tl;Dr...IQ means almost nothing
>>
>>579078292
nope the 19th century Christianity is real christianity
>>
>>579077978

Oh. And my eye-cue was like 130 something. It's a pointless test. Any buttmad autistic /b/tard could probably score +120 on it. Doesn't mean they're good for shit if they can't even talk to another human being.

>cant
>even
>right meow
>>
132 here. Build anything and fix everything. Been that way since I was a child. Taken more shit apart at 10 then most people do in lifetime. Yet still only a laborer but make great money. House with pool in sunny California.Have 5, yes 5 children, 2 dogs, 5 cars (only wife's is new) built offroad jeep sits in driveway, built race car sits in driveway. Spend more time with kids than hobbies at this point.
>>
>>579071765
>Your actual achievements define how intelligent you are.

Your achievements might define your worth to society through the means of highlighting your measurable accomplishments. They do not, however, define intelligence. Cute sentiment, wrong wording.
>>
>>579070250
>>579069619
Everyone posting in this thread are dumb as shit lol
>>
>>579078243
are you serious? you said you're a big picture thinker, I gave you a big picture, now supply me with at least the basic idea of a proof.
>>
>>579077548
Since I have the feeling that because of the past of my country the entire population and especially the politicians are willing to give the country away to eradicate our guilt from WW2, I will continue to vore conservative yes.
>I want Germany to be Germany
>>
I am good at drawing and I have dyscalculia. I cant do anything thats math related and I also cant learn different languages.
>>
>>579069619
I've got an IQ of 160 ish. The fact is IQ wasn't designed to rate the intelligence of adult humans. It was designed to rate the probable rate of learning in toddlers. You can say your IQ is 400. It doesn't matter if you can't fucking tie your shoes.
>>
>>579069619
Just writing down some stuff here.

Mensa IQ test gave me a 132.

Regarding your questions:
>Your values, political views, what you do in your freetime etc.

I tend to have moderate (the US-American political compass gave me a "left Centrist" position) opinions.
I do not follow any ideologies, as those are likely to limit the options. Limiting your options out of normative reasons is - in my opinion - only a-ok in very few cases.
I am currently a member in the Social Democratic party of my country, however stopped visiting events because I don't have hippie-idealistic views and dislike those very much.
I value the possibility of individual development highly, but accept and support the necessity of a social system.
In everyday life productivity is the term that could describe the nature of my existence.
Don't get me wrong - I like to hang out, but only a well-done job will get me happy.
I am unable to form a romantic relationship with other people.

Philosophically, Kant influenced me the most, but I adjust my point of view whenever I find that another philosophical teaching has something logical to offer.

>also I'd like to know if you are good at everything, or if you are only good in some subjects. And what you define by being good at.

I'm great with numbers and remember a great chunk of human history as I had nothing better to do than reading chronicles.
I was "ok-ish" with STEM subjects, but never really cared for it (Mostly thanks to my social-science-oriented parents).
I love American Football. I started fencing two years ago. I don't play any instruments (I suck at music and art).
>>
>>579078434

procrastination + lack of 1 on 1 instruction = me dreaming of learning math and physics everyday. honestly when I was learning math from my tutor and solving equations for homework i was in a pure state of bliss. never felt anything like it ever.
>>
>>579069619
Pro tip

You can raise IQ.

Intelligent people usually have a disposition to learn new stuff or just had an easy time of it.

Stupid people just sit around and don't learn anything.

You can be born smart and do nothing or you can be born average and change the world.

Social skills are more important then IQ and people with high IQ often have poor social skills.

Honestly smart people are normal people but could you imaging having an IQ of 100 and living with a bunch of people which an IQ of 70?
>>
>>579069619
140 here
athiest
apathetic
masturbate a lot
I'm better at just about anything than the average person, but I definitely excel in certain things.
I am great at socializing and getting women etc...
I lack all drive and motivation though at this stage of my life and in the last year I've accomplished nothing and have become mostly a shut in.
>>
>>579076880
What is sectarial?
>>
>>579078350
I'm like you, just not as pathetic. I panic when it comes to important stuff like education and money or work. I'm quite extroverted though so my social life is strong. I lack all common sense though, that's why I'm a Ravenclaw, not a Slytherin.
>>
>>579069619
I only follow rules that are not stupid, politics should be for a team of a economist-medical doctor-teacher and other professions that really could solve problems, in my freetime I seek for things that make me laugh or just plain entertain me.
>>
>>579078201
Might have to add:
In Germany 130 is the admission for Mensa
We use a different scale
>>
>>579076835
>>579077725

Today is just a bad day. Some days I feel like I could rise again.

My current problem is that UNC Chapel Hill has ruined my reputation with other colleges so I can't enroll elsewhere and if I had to go back there I think I would kill myself since it was the most miserable time of my life.

I used to be passionate about philosophy (ethics and politics); but there's no money or future in it. I wish I'd gone into science working in a lab and using my mind to solve problems for a living would be pretty nice.
>>
>>579078413
riiiiiiiiiiight... it's just that it doesn't work like that...
>>
>>579069619
The problem with IQ tests is that they actually aren't a comprehensive test of intelligence. Most of them simply act as an aptitude test for how we you can recognise patterns and relationships.

I scored 143 in the test my university put me through a few years ago, but I wouldn't call myself intelligent. I have a talent for learning by hearing, so throughout the early schooling I found everything too easy, to the point of distraction. I aced all my tests through high school, but then dropped out of University because the amount of theory retention required pissed me off. Basically I was so used to just understanding everything instinctively that I just gave up as soon as the subject became challenging.

I have since taught myself large scale network administration, and some aspects of astrophysics, but I have trouble sticking with things long enough to be truly exceptional.

I now run a small medical testing company making sure hospital labs are safe for the staff to be working in.

Politically I am apathetic, I see all the options as minor changes which do nothing in the long run, and in the short term don't affect my life in any meaningful way.

Socially I have relationships, both romantic and platonic, but I never really feel totally connected to anyone as people seem generally stupid.

I am not particularly argumentative, as I don't see arguments actually producing anything worthwhile, I tend to just nod and agree, while thinking to myself how inane and stupid the person's opinion is.

TLDR: being "intelligent" makes you cynical, flawed, and not particularly happy.
>>
>>579078494
>pre 19th
>pre
>thus excluding anything after 18th.

Fucking hell man.
>>
>>579078598

unless you're rich as fuck or in a position of high power you're an idiot for voting for fascists.
>>
>>579078703
saying that people with high IQs generally have poor social skills is completely false.
>>
I get up, go to my welding graveshift job that pays eh, I come home wash up, eat, browse dank memes, smoke weed, play video games and write raps if I'm feeling it.
>>
>>579078020
critical thinking =/= high IQ
>>
>>579078573
basic idea of a proof?

wtf does that even mean?

either you have a proof or you dont
>>
>>579069619
138 here, currently in med school. I absolutely abhor helping people, I'm only here because I had the grades for it and the ability to disguise my contempt for humanity. Sincerely, your "friendly" neighborhood physician-in-training
>>
>>579069619
Everything is pretty easy for me. I played baseball as a pitcher the first 14 years of my life so i have only just recently started playing the guitar
http://youtu.be/GSjnPbQvCC8
Pretty good for a youngster.
>>
>>579078598
>I have the feeling
>voting based on feelings

Yeah, about that ...
>>
IQ 145

>lazy, playing vidya and programming
>not fat or anything
>have gf
I suck at social sciences (german, politic science, history) and I can't read texts where they spend 200characters / sentence on nothing and the actual content could be shrunken down to 10% of the text; I can't stand and understand it.
Other lessons: I'm good at maths, physics and CS, slightly above average in chemistry. No more biology, pretty good in english (bc of time online).

My parents got divorced (really shitty one, but no abusive relationship, alcoholism or anything) which made me a diplomatic person who can't really say no (to some degree, if someone's trying to fuck me fuck them). I don't suffer depression or anxiety and I don't have any rational or irrational fears like I notice a lot of people around me having (e.g. my mother, gf...).
I hardly know my own feelings though which sucks kinda...
>>
120 reporting. Political views : centralist (plan to run for office one day, possibly POTUS)
I'm excellent at history, English to an extent, no bilingual (native speaker Spanish ), interested in science (not going to pursue career), I have morals (barely), I'm decent at everything else and I have no hobbies. I define good by the amount of success and knowledge in a field. Vote 2040!
>>
>>579078598
I dislike everyone who says the germany of today has ANYTHING to do with what happened in WW II the only thing we kept from back then was exaktheit and efficiency and i like that.
Also who fuckin wrote the curricculum that gives us 3 years of Hitler in school?
>>
>>579078951
Exactly. My ability to recall information is pretty amazing. My common sense is near to nothing
>>
Mensa and other societies member here, won't tell you my IQ because you won't likely believe it.

I value science and what is good for everyone as a species in general, I hate political ideologies because they are stupid, plain and simple. I support The Venus Project.
In my free time I'm a loner, I like to play videogames, I play guitar and sometimes I workout, very rarely now though because I'm busy with uni. I'm very good at writing code and solving problems with logic involved.
As I said before I have a very high IQ, but people usually can't tell because I'm lazy as fuck.
>>
>>579078887
so Christianity in 1799 is not modern but Christianity in 1800 is?
>>
>>579078893
You see, the world isn't just black and white.
I vote the lesser of many evils.
Unless you're very well informed about the German political system and German politics you should stop pointing fingers.
>>
136 fag here. just a normal guy, don't think I'm especially intelligent, in fact I have a massive case of crippling self doubt and don't believe I'm capable of anything.

I do seem to puzzle out stuff a lot quicker than most people, I have good 3D awareness but bad hand-eye coordination.

I have noticed that things that simply appear logical and simple to me do seem to confuse other people for longer which is interesting.

I have normal values, I despise the bullshit feminism spouted by tumblr fags, not a fan of gore threads, Like naked chicks, like naked dudes, spend most of my time on /tg/ doing /tg/ or toy or playing vidya. if i'm not doing that I'm either at work, at university or hanging out with my girlfriend.

so yeah.... hope that helps
>>
>>579078290
U mad? Envy is not good. Get rid of it ;)
>>
File: 1372449390613.jpg (55 KB, 614x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372449390613.jpg
55 KB, 614x345
>>579069619
iq 132, I'm a neet hebephile weeb and I play classical guitar
>>
I have an IQ of 145, or at least that's what they said.

I have always been a very quiet and shy kid. I don't care about others, not even my family, but I am extremely polite. I think being polite is a thing you must do, it's like shitting, you fucking must do it.

I get bored of everything very fast, whatever it is.

I don't like politics because nothing it wrong or right, left winged people are as dumb/smart as right winged people they simply believe opposite things. It's just like believing in God. I don't believe in him but others do, and that doesnt make them any dumber/smarter. It doesn't even matter if there's a God, what is sure is that if there is one, it's not the one from the Bible or any other holy books, neither Zeus nor whoever.

I masturbate daily and don't smoke. I am healthy and keep playing logic games, I like them. I study whatever at home, just reading from uni books I can find online and so on. A few days ago I finished doing the Spanish book and I am pretty much fluent now, it took me 56 days to be fluent in it.
>>
>>579079193
>hey look I'm amaaaaaaaaaaaazing
>>
>>579078845
Maybe instead of focusing your living on what you love, you should keep it as a hobby. You can have what you love revolve around your life, just not around your paycheck.
>>
>>579069619
/b/ is literally the worst place to ask this. Whenever IQ comes up, it becomes filled with people supposedly in the top percentile, spouting their pseudointellectual bullshit as "proof"

The fact of the matter is that IQ is only meant to measure childhood development. If you're beyond the 5th grade, IQ is pretty much meaningless.
>>
I have an IQ of 121, doesn't really count I know but its still mathematically correct

I have apparent anti social behaviour, psychopathy/ anti social personality disorder, schizoid, psychotic, most of these

Oh yeah, op is a faggot
>>
147. Lazy as fuck, though I love electronics, and I'm good at physics fortunately. I was into programming but realised that alone is bullshit I'd need moar. Also english is my second and I've been fluent since 5th grade. I used to take guitar lessons, and my teacher said I was badass, but I can't pay him anymore, so that sux.

Feminism is stupid, real women always existed and never needed any of this bullshit. I consider myself liberal, but I rage when I see stupidity (biggest con of being 'smart', gay parades, and 'lets legalize weed yesterday hurr durr' like people literally make me lose my shit).

Currently in last year of secondary school (eurofag), i average tests around 95%, except of those in history class, let's say 80.
>>
>>579069619
IQ 141 here.

Values/Political: I am stuck in between 2 things.

First and foremost, I believe that one the biggest mistakes people do is to judge things by their intentions rather than results.
Or, as Jesus said it: The tree shall be judged by its fruit.
Although I'm not a Christian, or religious, I agree in some points.

The two things I'm stuck between is a very Liberal belief that mikes makes right, and if I'm smart enough to blow you on all your cash, I should be able to do it. The other thing is the Socialistic belief of compassion; only because I can get rich out of others misery doesn't mean I should do it, 'cause that's a douche-bag thing to do.

Free time: Art. And procrastination.
I'm very good at spatial skills, I solve mazes quick and such.

As for good at everything: Talent is never enough, you need to invest time in everything you want to be good at. But still, I'm good at almost everything at the beginning, like a beginners luck, except it's skill, but after a while and a certain level, I need to work as hard as anyone else to be as good at things.

Also, I understand things quicker than most. High IQ is not a super power that turns you into some kind of genius, it's more like in weightlifting: Some guys can lift more weight. I'm like the mental equivalent. I maybe understand things quicker, but in the end, if you put enough time, you will get the same result as me. Just like running a marathon; You'll eventually reach the finish line, but I'll do it quicker.
>>
>>579069619
Marxist with the feminism and anti-capitalism that it implies, I plan to become an indie game dev because art is basically the only thing I find interesting around me.
>>
The IQ test is gigantically biased. If you are a white/ euro-american of moderate to wealthy social status, with a eurocentric understanding of history, you'll do ok to good. Everyone else...this test was not made for you.
>>
>>579077638
I smell retard/bait
>>
>>579069619
150 or something last time it was checked was around 7th grade. Relatively lazy
Very social
Overthink everything
6'4''
8/10
Very self concious about stretch marks from when I used to be fat
Single but had 2 prior long term GFs
Most people think im very happy/cheerfulcheerful, I usually am but we all have bad days

Idk /b/ I usually never go on 4chan and when I do its usually for about an hour.
>>
>>579077546
Went through this terrible depression a little while ago and almost broke up with girlfriend and stuff just for a change of setting, probably wouldn't have been worth it if I did lol.

Just gotta keep reminding myself I'm one of those bundles of chemicals too, and if mine aren't level I won't observe them as "level"

If they need dopamine reactions to see me as good then I need it to see them, so find that and get that. Ingesting things like alcohol or caffeine, ODing on B12 or B6 is alright but honestly the giving people reactions thing is the best

I go on Omegle sometimes and just cheer people up if I'm feeling bad because their good reactions give me good ones, and then that's the genuine "golden" feeling you're looking for, not just the happy buzz
>>
>>579079213
>Specifics
Do you operate on basic english colloquial definition?
>>
>>579078413

i blame my lack of mathematical knowledge for that.

also it totally works like that. how the fuck can you possibly tell me it doesnt? if x, y,z are variables then i can sub any number for them, no?

honestly im curious if you have the patience to explain to me how this works.
>>
>>579078598
Oh ffs what is wrong with you. German too and you sir are a retard for multiple reasons
>>
Took an informal verbal intelligence test when I was 7 performed by a psychiatrist that's at the top of his field; I scored in the genius levels. I was given the test because I was an underachiever. The psychiatrist told me that I'm so focused on my thoughts that my mind neglects my body. I have symptoms similar to parkinson's. I'm a music industry consultant.
>>
You see, on the internet everyone has an iq above/around 120, which makes absolute sense, since 120 is the actual mean.
Get your normal distribution right.
>>
>>579079343
Did I ask you to rate me or some shit like that?
>>
>>579079596
What a well versed argument
>>
132
Was a NEET for two years
20 years old.
I drink the pain of higher consciousness away.

after a year of intense testing they came to the conclusion that I may be an aspie.

But at the same time I'm able to function in the real world and follow social ques. I've had over a dozen girlfriends and I've fucked five of them.
>>
>>579079193
please tell us your IQ! pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaase
>>
>>579079238

> no shit

> no you really really don't you ignorant retard.

pls go vote fascist more. pls.
>>
>>579076901
Literally me except singing
>>
>>579069619
>IQ 142

Your values, political views, what you do in your freetime etc.
> anything is OK as long as it doesn't harm others, fuck these artificial politics it's simply not working, weed guitar and vidya games

also I'd like to know if you are good at everything, or if you are only good in some subjects. And what you define by being good at.

no. no, i'm interested in so much things i never get good at anything. just average at everything.

Why? Because I'm an insecure faggot
>yes, you are
>>
I'm an insecure faggot, too.

I generally hate myself and the rest of humanity. Not for being human, but for being useless.

And to top it off, I sit on my ass most of the time. Then I decide "hey, I'll do something now." It lasts for a couple months before I'm back to doing nothing of merit.

I'm good at finding things wrong with what I'm doing. I'm not good at finding things wrong with doing nothing.
>>
>>579075627
well.. ppl tend to believe, they think, because something is in their head.
and i am not thinking anymore
>>
>>579074195
I really like that picture, can i save it?
>>
Not sure about my actual IQ, but I was accepted into some enhanced program in high school. Required writers to score in the 98th percentile or some shit, if that's relevant.

My values: well-being of others. I know, huuuge faggot, but I just haven't been able to find the drive to do anything good for myself. I am in university, but I've already dropped out of my original program and doing some shit-tier degree at some shit-tier uni.

Political Views: I don't really pay attention to politics, mostly because I don't want to vote for anything I don't believe in. It really is stupid if you think about it, forfeiting a right like that, but I feel if the choices put in front of me are shit, I too am shit if I pick from them.

Freetime: Generic stuff, run games hard as fuck. I've also started to compile a master list of music I find tasteful.

And don't worry OP, by understanding what you are, you are immediately better than 70% of the population.
>>
iq tested at 143
>atheist
>music production
>learn things quickly
>all A's in school
>studied maybe once in my life
>libertarian but vote conservative bc libertarians wouldnt win and i dont want to split the right wing votes
>>
IQ of 140
Shitty grades because ADHD
Kisses virgin just like the rest of us fags
Depressed
>>
>>579079350

Yeah I've thought that. I just need to get out and do something. Being unemployed and sitting around doing nothing wears you down. I should be using my free time to do some writing; but I'm just too disheartened to write anything.
>>
>>579077246
what test did you take? you don't seem like a person that would score well on an (legit) IQ test
>>
>>579070538
IQ is a direct measure. And either way you cant deny the facts.
>>
>>579079542
Yes, if its a variable, the number can change. That's why they call it a variable, it can vary.

This is opposed to a constant, which takes a single value and does not change? That's why they call it a constant, its value remains constant
>>
We need more Mexicans in the Usa!
>>
>>579078726
to be fair I had my life together and a bunch of shit going for me until a little over a year ago.
Went through some shit that woulda killed most people, and now I'm still being a faggot because of it.
>>
>>579079542
you're supposed to prove that there only are solutions where n <= 2, but there might be choices for x, y and z where it doesn't work even though n is <= 2.

To disprove the sentence you would have to find a solution where n > 2.

To prove it you would need to do dem maths
>>
>>579071948
You can take Stanford's online
>>
File: BoxxyShakeHead.gif (841 KB, 360x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BoxxyShakeHead.gif
841 KB, 360x360
>>579079728
I'm off to play Saints Row
Take care
It was not nice talking to you
>>
Few different tests. IQ approximately 130.

>no values whatsoever
>very centered political views (as in - take good things from left and right wingers)
>different stuff (learn languages, watch movies, read books, learn to use CG programs, different shit really)
>being good at sth is just being good at sth. How else you want to define it faggot?
>>
oh btw

>figure out IQ test
>pick answers I want
>give myself IQs of 64 to 200+
>lulz
>>
137 here. I don't really feel too smart, except when one of my dumber friends says something stupid seriously.

I piss away my time basically.
>>
>>579069619
I've taken a few tests. Reliable score is probably about 145
I'm a manager at a small company (30 years old). Earn good money.
Somewhat socially retarded but gf and own my own house.
I play games, watch TV and drink in my spare time.
I'm really good at some things (logic and problem solving) but shit at others (foreign languages)
Tl:Dr normal person. You're motivation and personality type has a much bigger impact on your life than your iq
>>
File: 1414697724582.gif (2 MB, 352x317) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414697724582.gif
2 MB, 352x317
>actualy expecting me to beleive you're not just a smart person looking for a smart person circlejerk.

Anyway as for me 120+ IQ but nothing special, I play piano and I learn easily but I don't really do anything special. I have a shit ton of hobbies and even more mental problems.
>>
IQ tests are not a valid measurement of anything really. Obviously most of these posters are european and believe themselves to be smart and their IQ number has any sort of value.

http://science.slashdot.org/story/12/12/19/2124222/iq-a-myth-study-says
>>
>>579079897
Just do what you love. I am basically an idiot savant when it comes to History and Geography because that's really all that interests me. Aside from that I'm basically average at everything I try and do.
>>
>>579079652
Asking for it can mean a couple of things.

The way you implied you were faaaaaaaaar superior to all of us here and then don't produce the evidence behind your belief kinda suggests you were looking to stand out and get more replies than you actually got. Which is kind of a narcissistic notion and rather childish. I think you don't function at your claimed rate at all.

>inb4 angry

Merely observation.
>>
>>579071948
not very smart because you cant use Google.
>>
File: 1415737868496.gif (1 MB, 221x218) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415737868496.gif
1 MB, 221x218
IQ actually measures how close your intellectual ability, mental processing etc, is to whatever culture the IQ test is from. Different cultures value some mental abilities higher than others and therefore one IQ test may measure your processing speed whilst another doesn't because that culture may feel that taking your time and evaluating a task is the more intelligent thing to do.
IQ is meaningless when applied universally.
>>
>>579069619
IQ of 148, pretty much a social retard on the inside but I've kinda learned to blend in by acting how others do, but conversations and interaction never feels natural.

In terms of political values im pretty conservative but also agree with certain aspects of socialism and fascism, kinda making me lean towards national socialism without the anti-semite stuff because im not that much of a bigot.

In terms of morals and such i have very little values and very little self-respect, basically a sexual deviant and its kinda driving my current relationship into the ground.

In my free time i mostly play strategy games and shit, basically whatever is on sale on steam that looks good. I love movies by Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino and Stanley Kubrick, before he kicked the bucket. I read books occasionally, mostly history books because history is fucking awesome. Sometimes fictional works but not my preference.

In school i excel in chemistry and maths, and i also do physics and history because im decent at them also, im a UK-fag so i do 4 subjects for what we call A-levels, 3 of them being the standard.

I don't really feel smart because im in classes with really intelligent people but i try my best and get solid As most of the time. So yeahhhh
>>
>>579077272
>Hey random anon, please prove the Fermat Theorem that took hundreds of years to be demonstrated in a single post
>please
>>
145 iq
didn't have to study for school because it was easy, now at uni i'm just average. I'm lazy as fuck and never use the potential i have. I'm great at IT and i'm knowledgeable in many other fields of science. I enjoy gaming, hanging out with friends, chilling in nature. Political views: dictatorship is the best.
My values: freedom(i'm not american), reliability, clear-mindedness.
Religious views: secular humanism
>>
>>579080250
"a-study-says" is the same as "american scientists say" exactly not worth shit...
>>
>>579079542
Dumbass... its not working for every integer. It works for 3^2+4^2=5^2 for example. The thing about exponents above 2 (but still integer) is that there arent any solutions. I think fermat said that a few hundred years ago and its proven since a few years...
German masterrace ingenieer here
>>
File: cad.jpg (22 KB, 339x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cad.jpg
22 KB, 339x360
>>579070516
That's a really fancy way to say solar energy anon. Also, you realize that desalination is horrible no matter how it's done? It produces huge amounts of waste and destroys the environment. Assuming you could do what you say you could I still wouldn't believe you. Even if you didn't give a shit about people, you would be able to make so much money that you could make all of Africa suck your dick.
>>
>>579069619
140-160. Changes over the decades. It's an interesting idea, but the test is subjective and relative to your peers. Don't take too much stock in it. Doesn't equate to "success", and self-esteem based on a silly test is not going to make you happy.

That said, I am curious about everything. I read the encyclopedia for fun, then chase down all the cited references because they're interesting. I am good at everything (because of preparation and practice). I learn as much as I can, find it fun to push understanding further than what is known. I don't have time to do everything neat, so I try to limit myself. Politics are interesting, but nothing is new; I have better things to do than butt my head against the powers that be. I like helping people, learning, teaching, inventing, and making artworks. These are more important to me than being rich, so I'm not rich. I like to struggle. If something isn't challenging it bores me and I get depressed. I try to make everyone around me happier.
>>
>>579070516
IQ 143. This guy is exactly me... WTF
>>
File: TTB patriarchy.jpg (169 KB, 600x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TTB patriarchy.jpg
169 KB, 600x527
>>579069619
>>Modest 135+ reporting in.

I'm a psychologist, busy with a PhD involving the analysis of the construction of "the paedophile" that appears on a sample of deep web forums and how this appears to provide the pedos with a 'subject position' that exists in contrast to the construction of the paedophile "as monster" that predominates popular culture.

We good? Or should I post my CV?

I also write articles for major newspapers, and have a secret blog for my more controversial views (no, you can't know what it is).

My views are can be summarised as follows:
Democratic Socialist
Libertarian Paternalist
Critical Realist
Feminist (feminism is about equality and that's all it's ever been about, deal with it, or better yet: read a book about it).
Zen Atheist.

If any of those above views seem contradictory it's probably because you don't understand them. I'm not saying that to be a dick, but each of those schools of thought has been bastardised and a perverted form either popularised or used as a strawman to facilitate facile attacks.

I consume most of my non-fiction reading via audiobooks. This allows me to multitask and carry on learning while driving, working out at the gym, cooking, gaming, chatting or whatever.

When I want to relax I mostly do things that don't tax my brain. I love boardgames like Last Night on Earth, Heroscape, Dominion and so on, because while you CAN play them in a highly tactical fashion you can also just turn your brain off and fudge it. Also have several hundred hours logged on Borderlands and LoL.

I also have the following disorders:
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Major Depressive Disorder
ADHD

Take medication for the first two, last one is just a case of discipline.

I also drink far too much. I'd say about 6 bottles of wine a week.
>>
>>579079937

holy fucking niggerballs batman, really? thanks i had no fucking idea.

please explain how 2^2+3^2=4^2 because it clearly doesn't. however it does work for 3,4,5 but not for 4,5,6. My question is why?
>>
We behave like humans. If you'd like to know how we behave, then you should ask that question.

Also, "And what you define by being good at" is not an intelligible sentence.
>>
File: 1413941825937.jpg (26 KB, 349x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413941825937.jpg
26 KB, 349x642
>>579080250
Okay, so Mensa and similar organisations are completely null and void now. Bravo, Anon. You've single handedly cracked the code of intelligence!
>>
File: NobelPrize.jpg (42 KB, 494x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NobelPrize.jpg
42 KB, 494x334
>>579080412
LOL nice bait eurofaggot.
>>
>>579079542
OK. The problem is I didn't say any x,y and z are solutions, but that some solution exists. So you can't sub any number you like. But you can do, for example 3^2 + 4^2 = 5^2. But there is no solution at all for x^3 + y^3 = z ^3. Look up Format's last theorem, if you like.
Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 26
Thread DB ID: 20716



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.