[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me where things went wrong with your exes, /b/.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: ariana1.jpg (221KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ariana1.jpg
221KB, 956x1280px
tell me where things went wrong with your exes, /b/.
>>
in my head mainly
>>
She was a girl who could be talked into fucking you just because she had a "bad day"
>>
>>578861018
she was crazy.

thats how it goes.
>>
>>578862410
l>>578862448
do tell
>>
>>578861018
One was a sweet girl who got corrupted to the point where she didnt care about anything but herself, others I simply got bored with. I blame /b/ for this.
>>
I went to jail and got out after her first love who decided he wanted her back.

But, she was a 9 and she got fat, so at least there's that. I was the last guy to date her while she was hot.
>>
>>578862448
fucking way she goes but atleast now you know to never stick your dick in crazy.
>>
I wouldn't buy her insane amounts of weed all the time and she didn't like that I'm a nerd.
>>
>>578861018
i honestly don't know where things went wrong with mine...we actually broke up on the 27th, a day after our four months
>>
caught me eating her cousins pussy at a party on her own bed. good times.
>>
>>578863015
savage.
>>
>>578862952
my exbf buys me weed all the time and i love that he's a nerd. we are opposite
>>
There was a dude who had the hots for her who would talk shit about me. Lied so much two of my "best friends" turned on me for no reason. Regardless I'm not on social media cuz that shits for faggots. Friends of mine were ljke yo dude she's liking every one of this faggots shirtless pictures. So I brought it up to her, crying whatever. Don't want the nonsense or bullshit.

She cheated on her boyfriend two years ago with me. He was cheating on her. She talked to him for a little, there's different stories about what happened with him. He's going around saying he felt her up, she's saying they kissed once. Not worth the bullshit.
>>
>>578861018
In the fact that she took up all my time in the weekends
>>
I curled a massive shit in her cats litter tray so she would think her cat was like fucked up or something ... she walked in while I was mid-squat
>>
From most recent:

>too clingy, started drinking again, then I cheated.

>never paid attention to me; too much vidya (I'm totally ok with vidya, but he wouldn't even leave his chair to take a piss, then I cheated on him with above.

>raped me

>he moved, so distance.

>I moved, so distance, and also I realized I was retarded for liking him in the first place.
>>
shes gonna be at her exes house in a bit and he lives pretty close to me
>>
>>578863742
dude thats awesome
>>
first relationship fell apart due to distance and cheating

second fell apart because i got orders somewhere else

third fell apart because she only wanted me for my dick and money

fourth fell apart because i was the other guy and she only wanted me for my dick
>>
>>578861018
she broke up to be with her best guy friend...

now it looks like she is single again... i initated contact but...
>>
small dick
>>
im in desperate need of advice you guys :(
>>
I treated her as a girlfriend first and a friend second.
>>
>>578864420
i asked her the usual stuff, hows it going bla bla, she replied nicely, eventhough i wouldn't have thought that she would.

she wrote me, that she was too exhauasted the other day to reply to me, asked her what she did
seen message, no response since yesterday.
she might've been rideing or doing some other sport she started...but...goddamn woman
>>
File: 1415552010593.jpg (135KB, 796x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1415552010593.jpg
135KB, 796x1200px
>>578861018
When she begged me to go down on her till she came, then fuck her senseless, then goes crazy when I asked her out on a date.
>>
she didnt want to fuck me i was 18
>>
Went to study abroad for a year, tried to maintain the relationship, was foolish enough to think she wouldnt give me up...
>>
>>578864605
waddup?
>>
File: soNuugF.jpg (115KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
soNuugF.jpg
115KB, 645x773px
Cocaine. She left me 4 months ago and I've spent every hour of every day since either high as shit or just fucking wasted trying not to think about it. I spent 2 years with her
>>
File: 1414708970989.gif (1MB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
1414708970989.gif
1MB, 400x212px
>>578861018
>Ex-wife became bitch
>ex-gf went crazy and became bitch
>all other exes have been insane and/or bitch
>women are crazy, especially white women
>mfw it was NEVER my fault
>>
She got fat and complacent
>>
Another dude got her pregnant
>>
hwen she came home after whoring around/rdunk driving and stabbed my in the arm 3 times
>>
File: CAM00664.jpg (463KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00664.jpg
463KB, 1080x1776px
>>578861018

no idea..things seemed fine and out of nowhere she dumped me.

guess she found someone else. fml

related
>>
File: 1.jpg (53KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
53KB, 500x669px
>>578861018

http://karinna18.rezzinc.com
LIVE FREE NOW
>>
File: 1415701611347.jpg (293KB, 660x912px) Image search: [Google]
1415701611347.jpg
293KB, 660x912px
>>578861018
they didn't ge tme
>>
I was graduating high school and she would have been a sophmore.

18 dating a 15 year old. Probably would not have ended well due to possible rape charges if we had broken up/gotten into a bad fight.

Also the whole maturity thing.

Another ex was a slut/psycho.

Another ex went back to her ex, then later told me they broke up but I had already began dating the girl I am currently in 4 year relationship with. which is a good thing because now my ex looks like a cake face whore.
>>
>>578864420
>>578864778
i was thinking about asking her on her birthday, or maybe a bit before, if she'd be willing to hang out.

but it seems as if she just replied to me out of sheer kindness and maybe the fact that our last "conversation" was like 3 months ago.
>>
I guess I was too oppresive. Then again she kept our relationship a secret. Making out was great and it was my first relationship so the fuck do I know about keeping a girl happy? She was the type of girl who was more independent and just wanted someone to lean on when she needed it. She wouldn't spend time with me, but with her friends all the time. Eventually I just kept forgiving her and in the end she broke it off.
>>
File: 1414600096269.gif (187KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1414600096269.gif
187KB, 500x333px
She got really fat, and depressed, and controlling, and crazy in general.

>TFW she's not my ex because she'll kill herself if I leave
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.