[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alpha newfag wants to help you beta neckbeards and autists get

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (316KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316KB, 1280x960px
Alpha newfag wants to help you beta neckbeards and autists get laid. Over the last 15+ years I've gotten hundreds of girls from Craigslist and other sites. Anyone can do it. Taking questions.

Pic related: got her from CL last week.
>>
>>578307605
>Pic related: got her from CL last week.

You didn't. Why would you start off with a lie like this?
>>
>>578307605
oh. my. god. She's atrociously sexy
>>
what do you write for them to trust you

body stats (black/white/fat/skinny/big/small dink
>>
Whats your approach?
>>
I have no reason to lie. Just want to help some people out.

The two most important things are a.) have a few VERY flattering pics of yourself. Take hundreds of you have to until you get 4 or 5 that make you look like you aren't the monster that you are.

b.)You also need a dick pic that is taken from an angle that makes it look as big as possible.
>>
>>578307605
so what are you waiting for and start given tips.
some hints: how to react and act in groups and around women. what's the key? what want women? how to be "good".
and also more about you: What do you think is important and what would you suggest?
>>
Here are some of the sites/apps that I use.

Craigslist, datehookup app, okcupid, and plentyoffish.com

There are different strategies for each, so I'll start with CL. Go on CL and start searching 'casual encounters' in your area. This part can be a little tricky because there are so many scammers and prostitutes. Never pay for what you can get for free, gents. Find a few ads that interest you. One thing to keep in mind is that you may need to lower your standards a bit. If you're a lvl10 basement dweller, you probably arent going to score a 10/10. Nothing wrong with banging a fatty. When a bear's hungry he'll eat.
>>
>>578309143
I usually try to avoid girls in groups when I'm trying to score. That's why these sites/apps work well. If you are trying to pull a girl from a group its a whole other discussion because 99% of the time one of the girls in the group will try to cockblock you.
>>
>>578309454
Those are called "slump busters" and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
>>
Always try to present youself as 'a cool dude'. Don't show insecurities of nervousness, or creepiness. These things will get you shut down. Present yourself as confident and sure of yourself and your skills.
>>
>>578309872
Exactly. And since you met and banged a fatty online, no one is going to know. So get over it. Pussy is pussy. Besides, fat girls give the best head ever.
>>
>>578307605
> calls himself alpha
> gets girls from craigslist

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa fuck off that's beta as fuck.
>>
>>578307605
>claims to be alpha
>uses internet to score
man anyone can score in the internet. It's too easy and doesn't even require skill.

Come back when you've made 3 bitches pregnant, had a threesome after some shitty poetry evening, played guitar at a gig while a girl was sucking your cock and fucked your bestfriends girlfriend.
>>
>>578307605
What is good, universal thing to talk about?
>>
Once you find posts on CL that interest you, and that you know aren't fake or pros, you need to write your introductory email. Don't get carried away and ruin it before she even gives you a chance. Keep it short and sweet. Say hello, tell her how sexy you think she is (all women love to be complimented. even if you don't mean it), attach a pic (in the initial email it's best to send a somewhat vague pic. one with sunglasses or that doesn't show your ugly mug. this protects your identity if she isn't interested or is a fake/catfish).

hello, compliment, and pic (not dick pic!). That's it. I also like to end the introductory email with a question. I usually use "can we talk?" This invites them into a dialogue with you.
>>
File: 000000011.png (120KB, 377x274px)
000000011.png
120KB, 377x274px
>>578307605
http://Anna.selatinfinite.com

Live free
>>
>>578310457
I've gotten plenty of girls face to face. I'm just showing an easy strategy for novices.

I've done several of those things except for the ones involving poetry or guitar.
>>
>>578307605
Any tips for posting your own ad in casual encounters? Is it advisable to post my face?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.