[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros who live in the USA do you think a revoloution would

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 27

File: file_3_3.jpg (390KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
file_3_3.jpg
390KB, 3072x2048px
Hey /b/ros who live in the USA do you think a revoloution would be worth/succesful in out country or are we hopelessly lost in the endless cycle of being oppressed?
>>
Civil war will happen first.
>>
Powers that be are very very good now at controlling the narrative. For anything like that to actually happen people would have to be hurting a lot harder than they are now. Look at OWS. All they had to do was have talking heads on the TV say over and over "they don't even know what they want" and the next day every moron who wants to sound wise is parroting, "They don't even know what they want!"
>>
I hope nothing more than for American Revolution. However, it will be a slaughter. American armies vs increasingly unarmed American citizens.
>>
In a real revolution there's a point where the armed forces start going over to the other side. That's when they shit hits the fan and change starts to happen.

Can be pretty bloody before then though.
>>
I personally think it would be such an amazing thing if only someone could come up with a much better way of living/ruleing. Basically im waiting for the next major "ism" like marxism,captalism,
>>
Oppressed? Oppressed how? The US is literally the last free-speech country there is.

You seem like quite the edgelord anon.
>>
>>578183305
>The US is literally the last free-speech country there is.

lol. get out of your borders once in a while.
>>
>>578183472
lel the americas are the best because we can talk shit and not die for it which is basically what world wars are but with guns.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Civil War is revolution faggot. And homeboy who side military switches sides. Yup, who wants to shoot the folks in the town they come from. You must win the military, that's what Hitler did. He got those soldiers to pledge loyalty to him and his party. Free history lesson faggots.
>>
What are you going to revolt against is the better question. I don't think there is an American alive who really understands what it takes or what it means to revolt.
>>
You would have to convince the citizens to realize the country is owned..... We're all to addicted to the fucking news channel bullshit to realize this.
>>
Revolution died with 2pac
>>
I think there's near zero chance right now that you'd end up with one united state after it. The divides run pretty deep. Maybe 3 or more new countries with some kind of EU agreement between them.
>>
The 1% can get fucked. Take the entire elitist class out. See what the fucks up then. Robin Hood in this bitch. And fuck any mother fucker not from America. You're all faggots, no one cares about your shitty country, because it's not America.
>>
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
All i can say for sure is that the government ought to fear the people more.
>>
File: tumblr_m8657fBYPs1qbf2djo2_500.png (203KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8657fBYPs1qbf2djo2_500.png
203KB, 500x382px
>>578183305
>>
>>578182087
Wouldn't work. Wouldn't ever begin. Media would oust an uprising in a hot second, all you'd hear about are "those evil revolutionary extremists" and everyone who participated against the US gov't would be painted as enemies to everything holy
>>
If the news shapes your opinion; you shall fall by my hands.
>>
>>578184202
more like the 50 states would be 50 states

fuck the Union
>>
>>578183472
>people are getting arrested for anti semitic remarks in europe
>people are getting arrested for racist remarks in europe
>people are getting arrested in canada for anti gay remarks

Don't see that happening in the states.
>>
No why would we need to revolt? What do they NOT let us do now that is actually sustainable to a long term country? Also, we've got it pretty peachy here. Sure out government may do things behind our backs and all, but does it really matter? As long as it looks good to the US citizens, that's fine
>>
Revolt against religion.make those cocksuckers pay taxes. That's who runs this shit. Religious conservative morons.
>>
>>578184208
basically what youre saying is fuck the people who got lucky and born in a rich family ( or actual and literal scum who got there money sleezyly) and fuck all the other people who werent born in those 1% familys or the other 99% who live in america if we made every country at least decent and liveable then we would be solid but fuck it
>>
who cares, usa born and raised now i'm just going with whatever happens, life sucks as it is no need to dwell on other faggotry
>>
>>578184202

Technically the US is already like the EU, what would really happen is more like states leaving the union or taking it one step further like the Confeds did and form their own union. There is no chance of motivating people in this country to revolt when nobody has a concrete reason to do so.

If people really want to leave the US and form their own countries then they should do the American thing and buy their way out of the US union.
>>
>>578184786
Tip harder
>>
Merica
>>
>>578182087
This is the best country in the world, and you think you are oppressed?

How old are you?

How many countries have you lived in and worked in so far? If you answer less than 3 you are a faggot.
>>
File: 31322600.jpg (85KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
31322600.jpg
85KB, 400x350px
>>578182087
>le edge lord
>thinks there needs to be a US revolution
>doesn't understand what would result from it
yeah have fun toppling a government and damaging your infrastructure.

guess you can live happily without a functioning economy, power grid, home utilities, law enforcement,emergency systems and so on.

stupid Americans thinking they live in a movie but have no idea how a country acualy functions.

also collapsing the US economy an government would damage the global economy.
>>
>>578183305
Ma nigga.
>>
File: 1357448195281.jpg (25KB, 211x237px) Image search: [Google]
1357448195281.jpg
25KB, 211x237px
>>578184732
Yeah people are just cowering in terror from the secret police. The USA has legalized both torture and extrajudicial killing of its own citizens.
>>
>>578184410

Or worse...

We will make fun of them and publicly shame them. That's way worse than being painted as an extremist.
>>
>>578184786
how's the 8th grade treating ya?
>>
>>578185212
>functioning economy
Lol. but yeah, toppling the US government would have more bad repercussions, than benefits.
>>
>>578183305
plz be trolling
>>
>>578185328
That's what happened to those guys in whatever deep south shithole that got a Vice documentary
>>
>>578184901
I'd call it a lot tighter than the EU. Last time someone tried to secede over 600K people died.
>>
>>578184732
that's because the US is still a few decades behind and full of socially mature people.

it's ok to be a bigoted hateful asshat in the US, but that kid of behavior is not socially acceptable in other more advanced countries.
>>
I dont know how people think this would work
they have drones

good luck

(I live in texas)

motha fucking drones
>>
File: 1411872080657s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1411872080657s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>
>>578185508
the US economy is "functioning" it's not functioning well but it's functioning.

kind of like my car acualy.
>>
File: 1415405203904.jpg (8KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
1415405203904.jpg
8KB, 181x278px
>>578185983
>>
>>578182087
Nah a revolution won't work well. What's going to happen is pretty clear.

A very small group of poor people will start killing off the elites. Just gunning those fuckers down. I'm talking car bombs, midnight break ins, sniper shots etc. And at first most of will be like "nooo" but we won't care.

Everyone is starting to realize the rich stay rich by pointing poor people at each other and we are getting tired of that shit. So why not car bomb some pieces of shit at AIG?

What would be lost honestly? what exactly do hedge fund managers do besides lose billions every 10 years that is so good for society that they are worth billions?

trust fund babies, etc things will get so bad we'll start killing them off.

But it will start off with kidnappings then killings one at a time then turn into a trend.

and for once, I think it's a good thing. 40% of all wealth in america was inherited. those who inherit it are seriously cock suckers who view poor people as subhuman. Examples would be the coch brothers, bushes, walton family etc

enough compromise
"spread your wealth in your life or we'll spread it after a bullet goes through the back of your head"

kind of slogan
>>
File: 1414976089998.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1414976089998.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>578185821
shitskin please go

You also better stop calling me names you wouldn't want your police to arrest you for trolling.
>>
>>578182087
Revolution will only come when we have a devastating financial crash. When food, infrastructure, and safety are no longer secured.
>>
>>578182087
the only revolution in america that would be successful that i can think of is a reverse revolution its like a counterintuitive revolution
>>
If it doesn't change, everything will become privatized. There's basically segregation in schools still. The African American is still oppressed. Only thing is their minds are so fucked that they are under the impression that it's their culture. Rich, white, landowners still run this country. Always have, always will.
>>
>>578185836
>Texas
Also known as mexico
>>
>>578185821
are you from a country that we have to save from the russians, or a country that we bomb if you fuck up

please tell me your not an america lol
>>
>>578186183
Poor don't have the resources. I think in your scenario lower to middle class would be the ones.
>>
>>578186201
i'm white bro

and the Canadian police don't arrest you for trolling on the internet, unlike in Florida and Texas.
>>
>>578182723
> Thinking it's hard to arm people in the United States
80 guns per 100 people dude
That's a lot of fucking guns
Also keep in mind many gunsmiths and arms dealers are based here
Like god damn dude
STEN submachine guns take 30 minutes to crank out
>>
>>578185212

Not to mention:

Gathering like minded people
Gathering supplies and distributing them
Developing strategy
Finding good generals and educated people
Leading a small group of people
Leading large groups of people
Paying these people
Finding allies
Gathering international recognition and legitimacy
Waging war
Rebuilding destroyed infrastructure
Gaining legitimacy among supporters (post war)
Stopping civil war within your borders and among your own people
Creating a constitution and laws
Running a country

Americans think war, peace and revolution are easy but they have no idea what they are saying. Revolution is not a word that should be used casually.
>>
>>578186451
It's not going to be a mass movement at first. Some disgruntled employee at walmart might go find one of the waltons follow them for a couple of hours then knife or shoot them.

then it will spread and become a way to become famous like columbine.

so it will be a social trend to out in a blaze of glory by murdering some asshole fuck whose making the world worst
>>
>>578185821
And you think thats more free?
>>
>>578186201
so yeah, you are more likely to be arrested for trolling on the internet in the US then most anywhere else.

hows that freedom?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/06/29/texas-teen-facing-eight-years-after-violent-league-of-legends-threat/

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/02/tech/social-media/facebook-threat-carter/
>>
Well if all you fucks would pull away from your computers something can change. Some of the smartest people in our country or on this site and all we do is look at stupid pictures.
>>
File: 1280px-Sherman_sea_1868.jpg (237KB, 1280x840px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Sherman_sea_1868.jpg
237KB, 1280x840px
>>578182087
America is ruled by progressive Democrats who want everything they don't like banned, and conservative Republicans who want everything the corporations want saved.

As a nation we must first reflect on the issue and then takle it. FYI I'd prefer a Civil War first so I could butcher every last internationalist progressive liberal and marxist within Columbia's gallant borders.
>>
>>578186645
Or when it goes all pear-shaped and you get purges and massacres that just go on and on, or a Stalin comes along to take advantage of the chaos. He's out there right now. Probably running a hedge fund or a used car dealership. Give him a chance and he'll take it.
>>
would be amazing to watch live on tv while I eat ice cream
>>
>>578186908
I don't feel the need to be openly racist in public so it doesn't affect me, not to mention the aforementioned incidents are localized and not Representative of the country as a whole.

do you have a problem with not being aloud to be openly racist?
>>
>>578187061
Whos not acting in their own interests? I mean come on, thats some serious bullshit youre eating if you dont think people are doing whatever they decide is best
>>
>>578186832
i mean it almost happened once. this stock market has been on a bull trend for over 55 months

average bull market last 48 months. in the next year or two another "correction" or collapse will happen

here's 2008
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/companies/management/2008-09-28-executive-pay-ceo_N.htm
>>
>>578186832
In sort of relation to your scenario. What I have always wanted to do when the nigs riot is get about 12 charter busses and load up all the nigs and take them to a upscale community and release them. I always think it's stupid that they destroy their own community. Fuck up the rich if they want to make a change or statement.
>>
>>578186623

We are taking about war here.

A few guys with guns is not enough, where are your warships, aircraft, vehicles, missiles, logistics, training, intelligence, counter intelligence. War these days is a lot more complex than it was in 1775, a few armed rebels won't stand a chance against a modern war machine.
>>
>>578186562
I'm Canadian as well, and on behalf of the largest political group in this country, which elected a US-friendly Conservative government three times in a row, I disown what you've written. You forget that Canada totally relies on the US nuclear and heavy conventional military deterrent for its defense posture, as does much of Europe. Go back to your libtard or NDP commie dick-sucking, faggot. I'm glad the US is there and that we are close allies, while Canada is still reasonably independent on other matters.
>>
>>578187245
how can you watch TV when your infrastructure is toppled by a pointless revolution?

oh wait you are American and don't understand that the toppling a government will interfere with your power, food, water, emergency services, ECT.
>>
>>578187282
Youre damn fucking right i do
nobody needs to have their natural right to make words clipped away because a few fat women and niggerfolk dont like what you said.
i cant even fathom how you can ask that question seriously.
>>
>>578182087
As terrible as it is, it would undoubtedly be replaced with something worse. Source: listen to any /b/tard or /pol/ock, and observe any revolution of the past 50 years, let alone the last 20 years.
>>
The war will be fought digitally.
>>
File: hf-john-brown3-1024x643.jpg (139KB, 1024x643px) Image search: [Google]
hf-john-brown3-1024x643.jpg
139KB, 1024x643px
>>578187321
Do you honestly believe Republicans and Democrats have your best interest in mind?
I have been a member of both parties and and proud to say I dislike them both. Their statutes are based on lies and falsehoods, pillars of self indulgence for party loyalty not American loyalty.

I'm an American Nationalist, I would put loyal Americans first and the rest last. Securing the rights our brother in the past secured for us.

Just a word of advice look past the two parties and look simply at their policies and voting history both are the very same.
>>
>>578187378
pretty much.

but it won't be a revolution. it will be just alot of rich people getting gun downed to the point where they will be scared to come out of their houses without protection for awhile.

and that's a good thing.
>>
File: 1402727070656s.jpg (9KB, 182x250px) Image search: [Google]
1402727070656s.jpg
9KB, 182x250px
>>578187492
>thinks liberals are communist

>reactionary emotional comment

>typical conservative.

>probably American in disguises.
>>
>>578187410
Same was true with the Soviet Union. Once the mass illusion of inevitability is shattered, just about anything can crystallize out.

It starts and ends inside people's heads, but for real we're nowhere near that point yet.
>>
>>578187410
Seemed to do fine in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, and Vietnam
>>
>>578187776
Well at least you found a way to feel superior to both dick head
>>
>>578182723
being this dumb
>>
>>578187586
because i'm not trapped in the 30s

good luck with your regressive backward views, being left behind may make you lonely.
>>
>>578182087
There is no civil disobedience in the first world, the powers of the land have total dominance in all ways they care about, money.

There will be no civil war, it will be a civil slaughter if there is an attempt.

With things like aircraft, tanks and industrial might, any insurrection will simply be crushed under the pressure of the government.

The best that can be done is to simply make conditions as livable as possible. Until mankind expands to the stars, there is no true freedom, only survival.
>>
>>578187824
all it's going to take is one guy snapping and shooting a bunch of rich people

it will be just like columbine. a way to make the news and go out in glory
>>
>>578187796
>Killing rich people is good

How's the 7th grade treating you? Did you learn about the Civil War in American history yet?
>>
File: Corporate Flag.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Corporate Flag.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>578184802
'no great amount of wealth has ever been attained without taking advantage of others'

>4get who said it

all for the revolution
>>
>>578182087
Uf we have revolution well start over establish a new government then the same thing will happen, no use history repeats itself
>>
>>578187931
Yeah. It would be nice.
>>
>>578187492

Nice try, I don't believe it, I smell the American all over you.

Canada isn't protected by the US, it is protected by it's own forces and the Crown
>>
>>578182087
Revolution against whom? Obama? Congress? The man? Evil corporations? To what end? The Constitution? Social justice? You want a free phone and more food stamps? You sound like a clueless teen being put through college on daddy's dime.
>>
>>578188009
The anarchists already gave that one a go early in the 20th century. They had great fun gunning down businessmen.
>>
>>578183305
The stupidity!

It burns!
>>
>>578188040
not all rich people. just the assholes let's not be crazy.

guys like coch brothers being dead would be better for the world.

don't be a child and say that's not true
>>
>>578182087
A successful revolution will only be possible with some true, democratic, revolutionary leadership. It will only be a revolution against the capitalist system and we will have to replace it with a democratically controlled system that actually works. This will then (hopefully) translate into an international revolution to finally rid the world of capitalism in every country and establish it with a successful internationale that is democratically controlled for the benefit of all. The US is mainly responsible for destroying anti-capitalist revolutions throughout the world, so this will not be a factor.
>>
>>578182087
Careful, the NSA is watching :)
>>
>>578187776
What the fuck, you took a legit post about the human nature of self-interest and the dangers of personal opinion guiding national choices, and lowered it into the retard-tier sport of team-picking.
i said people act in their own interest. Everybody does what they think they should do, regardless of whether its "morally acceptable" or not, people will rationalize their decisions and assure thenselves that theyre always in the right. Good intentions dont mean jackshit because everybody has them and most likely all of them are wrong.
>>
>>578187410
This nigga is right. Rifles and shotguns against tanks and attack helicopters? Come on. And for those of you who think the army will side with the populace and turn against its political overlords, I remind you that recent history shows that to be a fantasy (Kent State shootings, anyone?); the army is ready to kill civilian citizens. This, combined with low upward mobility in the US compared to many other developed countries goes to show that change can only come from the top. If there are enough altruists among the elites, things may get better; otherwise, robotics will eventually make poor people obsolete and they'll either end up in reserves, like the injuns, or worse (I'll reference here Marshall Brain's story of Manna, and he's one of the rich elite himself so I figure the name gives credence to such concerns).
>>
>>578187796
Yeah, I don't really think there will be any kind of change until the rich and powerful and their families feel severely threatened. They do have some fear, but most can be protected by a few body guards they have.

The problem is, the cycle always repeats. I just don't have enough faith in man to assume that if there was a revolution, that the ones that took over would be true to their beliefs. I just feel that most the people that hate on the rich would horde and do the same things that they hate the rich for if they were in the same position.
>>
>>578184208
Stalinist much?
>>
Newfag here. Before i fuck off to reditt and tumblr because i suck so many cocks, i just have a question. With 20m viewers, here, i did some caveman math because i'm a douchebag newfag cocksucking faggot, and there should be around 1k posters on any given thread on /b/. do the math it checks out. where are all the posters? seriously, is there that many people lurking?
>>
Nah mafuggas it has to be a new kind of war. If everyone who worked minimum wage jobs got together and nationwide didn't go to work for a day, that would open some eyes.
>>
>>578188218
The coch brothers who give millions to charity? Their only crime is supporting a party the media hates. Go to /pol/
>>
>>578184732
>implying that the government having the legal right and ability to indefinitely detain any American citizen without trial as well as extra-judicially assassinate an American citizen... is anything like that
>>
>>578188149
yeah........

that's why I said it was going to happen.
massive waves of wealth disparity brought about wealth disparity leading to anarchist bombing and killing rich people.

and then a bunch of anti trust laws and labor laws came out of it

the rich went "oh fuck we went to far" and made some laws

get over it, this is class warfare.
>>
>>578182087
Revolution is inevitable. Its only a matter of time.
>>
>>578187979
Personally i think racism is stupid, but i will straight kill people to preserve the right to be personally racist without being harassed by some people who got a job at the police station
>>
File: kjhgfd.jpg (6KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
kjhgfd.jpg
6KB, 293x172px
anyway i'll let you 8th grade Americans get back to planning your revolution and buying guy fawkes masks off eBay.

let the autism party continue!
>>
>>578187492
Call me on my Vancouver 778 area code. 6886139
>>
I would personally execute the fucking faggots who would leave the military for the insurgents. If a revolution were to happen you can bet your ass those of us in the military would win.
>>
>>578188449
There are plenty Mexicans to take their place shithead
>>
>>578188502
look at me i'm giving less than .1 of my year wealth to charity!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm such a good guy

meanwhile i'm going to spend billions ensuring that millions don't get healthcare, the minimum wage isn't raised and retirement funds are slashed plus medicare and medicaid slashing causing the deaths of tens of thousands every fucking year

grow the fuck up
>>
>>578185212
This is why we need to start preparing for a revolution NOW in order to really democratize and nationalize the industries for there to NOT be a terrible collapse. Who runs all the industries? Workers. Who will be in control? Workers.
>>
A 90 year old man was arrested for feeding the homeless. It made me feel sick at the core of my being that such a law was passed in the United states. But the oppression even at this point I don't think is bad enough yet. It's getting there though.
>>
>>578188646
says the guy that repeatedly types "acualy"
>>
File: 1394498551788.jpg (50KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1394498551788.jpg
50KB, 500x581px
We're hopelessly lost.

The people here will never change.

We'd need 90% of them to die off in some event before any of them would change.

Those in power will stay in power forever.

Jews are responsible.
Whatever simplistic pessimistic generalization floats your boat. Pretty sure someone has put a whole paragraph into each one in this thread minimum to convince you.
>>
>>578188118
This right here
>>
>>578187798
>>578188105
Call me or stfu. I posted my Vancouver number already. Still waiting.
>>
>>578188724
I would fully support that entire paragraph, nobody needs to be kept alive for free and for some reason the government isnt understanding that.
and retirement is a private business matter, not federally controlled
>>
I don't see any real revolution happening for a long time. The left are extremely divided and aren't willing to unite around organized labor unions like the Teamsters, AFL-CIO, USW, UAW. The labor union leadership is most likely getting impressive kickbacks from the Democratic party in order to keep the rest of the union membership alive. Aside from that, reactionary counterrevolutions from right-wingers and libertarians would be mindlessly followed by a largely uninformed and ignorant conservative base, working in tandem with armed forces. Some places might be able to sustain people fighting for the revolution, mountainous areas like Washington State, Oregon, Northern California and Colorado, but the ability of a revolutionary forced, ill provisioned and equipped, to take the whole of the USA would be next to impossible.
>>
File: Revo Dollar.jpg (412KB, 1600x1489px) Image search: [Google]
Revo Dollar.jpg
412KB, 1600x1489px
>>578188449
the immigrants tried that a few years ago
>remember, on a Mon.?
no effect

this time they'd just get the immigrants to come replace the murricans
>>
>>578182087
It's worth a try imo.

What you got to lose?

There is an alternative tho...all these organisations fucking you over are companies...that sell shit.

So just don't buy their fucking shit.
duh...
>>
The dude who keeps saying how is 7th grade or 8th grade going is the biggest type of faggot there is. I would shoot that faggot in the face if this shit popped off. Right in the face. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>578188750
I too like communism!
>>
Civilians have scary M4 rifles, per 100 people there are 90 guns in the US.. but the Military has nukes, tanks, and a million soldiers.. USA troops switch sides.. EU orders troops in from other nations..
>>
>>578189101
Yes. Real scientific socialism (Marxism) is great. Very practical and actually very much applicable.
>>
>>578188724
adding to this

we spend 85 billion in a war in afghan every fucking year wasting billions that just disappear
and with the 20 billion less we could send everyone to college in america

but we don't

you ever wonder why?

you ever wonder who pays for those political ads and how they pay for them?

the rich pay the government ad money to keep the poor in their place
>>
>>578188993
Do you have any idea how war works in the slightest
>>
>>578189081

>I would shoot that faggot in the face

Except you're talking like some underage fucktard shithead. Stop acting like one and you'll stop being treated like one you downs-infested glue-sucking retarded fuck.
>>
>>578188724
Millions and millions more than the sum of Democrat leadership. They're hated because they oppose unions. Oh no they aren't socialists let's have a revolution! Go occupy Wall Street again like good sheep.
>>
>>578188816
That is sad. So much beuarocratic bullshit. That the government are the only ones that can take care of others. We had a very big power outage here from a storm that shut down the village for a week a couple of summers ago. The local grocery store had to throw out over 50k worth of groceries. Man, fry that shit up, or give it to the needy. But they can't because there could be law suits and shit. It made me sick to my stomach that so much was wasted.
>>
File: Gun 4 every1.jpg (548KB, 592x2540px) Image search: [Google]
Gun 4 every1.jpg
548KB, 592x2540px
>>578188689
>shoot my brother on the orders of the wealthy

you are part of the problem
>>
I find it also unlikely that nations would intervene unless we're talking about China. The big problem would be convincing rank-and-file soldiers to abandon their military bases, bring their gear with them and switch sides. Getting single individuals together might happen but what we would need were entire units and battalions, with their tanks and aircraft and ships. Definitely not gonna happen.
>>
>>578189306
fuck occupy wallstreet

blood alone tears the gears of history
>>
We use folks with food stamps as human shields.
>>
>>578188993
i will see you on the battlefield liberal scum
>>
>>578186258
We are almost 18 BILLION in debt. That crash is coming...
>>
>>578189252
>The rich pay the government

No, man. The rich ARE the government. Most members of congress are stupidly rich. It's time for change.
>>
>>578189319
It seriously is the only thing I have seen lately that has hurt me. Spiritually and morally hurt me.
>>
>>578188979
>778 area code. 6886139

congratulations, your number will now be dispersed, as well as used to sign you up for every pop up offer I see that asks for a phone number!

hope you enjoy the wonderful strangers you will meet and the money saving offers you will be spammed!
>>
File: 1414541402681.webm (3MB, 372x252px)
1414541402681.webm
3MB, 372x252px
>>578189479
turns*

here's a gif to add some brevity
>>
>>578188816
In order for a revolution to happen, the majority of Americans will need to realize exactly how badly they're being mistreated by the rich and their government stooges. It probably won't happen any time soon. The fastest route to revolution would probably be for the government to start doing more massive cuts to aid programs for the poor combined with cuts to law enforcement funding. I'd say there's roughly a 10% chance of revolution in the next century or so assuming we survive that long as a species
>>
No. There are too many people, and too many of them are idiots. The country would plunge into chaos.
>>
>>578189536
Trillion...
Jeezus
>>
>>578189536
I agree, it will be insanely painful but very good. Will get us on track for a while till corruption settles in again.
>>
>>578189610
The thing is, people are starting to realize how fucked up shit is. Literally talk to most people. People are aware that shit is fucked up. They won't outwardly admit it, and it's not in their conscious train of thought that we need a revolution, but it's coming. It's growing and growing each day.
>>
Ok, bro. Stay cool. You talk shit like my step-dad, who was a fuck. You're probably raising someone's else kids right now aren't you? Sucker. Clown.
>>
>>578189570
should have been clearer

the hyper wealth I'm talking billionaires pay the rich government politicians money to keep the poor people in their place

fuck healthcare, fuck roads, fuck schools, fuck college

all we need apparently is the worlds biggest military to support their modern mercantilism.

that's all the usa gov is at this point.

provide enough infrastucture so the poor can work, keep the poor in line and establish spheres of influence around the globe
>>
>>578189234
No, it's not. It ignores the fact that human behaviour is primarily biological in origin, and cannot be trivially modified to fit a sociological environment designed with total disregard to that. Marxism along with other socialist utopian dreams are totally incompatible with everything we've learned from evolutionary psychology. No wonder sovietfags didn't like natural selection as the basis of evolution and went with the bad "science" of Lysenkoism.
>>
As someone who became rich as a result of hard work and helping the medical community of the world, i dont see why people think that success means you owe anybody anything. A few years ago i was showering at gas stations and selling meth, i never expected jackshit from the government, let alone anybody. You live on a certain part of north america, that doesnt entitle you to be helped by people who are in a better place than you because they did what you dont want to.
this argument is nearly parallel to the gender-fucked community demanding everybody treat then special because they want to
>>
>>578189581
You're forgetting that opt-in requires a response from the phone number which is being subscribed.
Also, you've proven yourself as a loser who hides behind stupid annoyances because your argument is worthless.
>>
>>578190024
Literally everything you posted makes me think you havent graduated high school.
hell even there theyre supposed to teach you how a society can exist
>>
>>578189939

You can't even reply to a fucking post correctly you inbred shit. Seriously consider ending your existence if you're not underage and still this technologically illiterate you pathetic shit. You should've taken that advice from your stepdad the first time.
>>
I'm too much of a pessimist but would all of you give up your selfish ways to help the greater good? We all become more and more selfish and self centered every year. Evidence is everywhere, especially on /b/. Could any of you stand together and compromise on some beliefs you don't share? Literally die for the guy next to you that is a atheist, pro choicer, pro lifer ect if you feel otherwise. Thats why I think many of those issues are used as such hot talking points to keep people divided.
>>
>>578189536
This
It's INSANE how stupid the rest of the world is.. Lets print pieces of paper worth NOTHING, backed by the word of the US Government that they are valuable.. I traded some of my paper for gasoline derived from oil out of Saudi Arabia today for next to nothing.. how about you?
>>
>>578188935
Jews aren't responsible. The rich are responsible. They've got this handy trick to prevent revolutions taking place. They make you fight each other over scraps and tell you it's the other guys fault you have to do so. Racism, sexism, and religious intolerance all exist in order to keep the lower classes from coming together to fight back against the rich. The first step in fighting back is realizing who your real enemy is. Is it some big nosed bastard who is getting by on 30k a year or is it those rich fucks that make 30k an hour? Of those two, who do you think has the capability to fuck up your life for selfish reasons?
>>
>>578182087
You're now on the NSA watchlist.
>>
>>578189413
I'm an only child, so I wouldn't have that problem. I don't give a fuck about "orders from the wealthy", if you sign that dotted line then you better follow all the orders you get whether you like them or not or you don't need to be serving, case closed.
>>
The wealthy would never fight or order anybody to fight, they would go into hiding or jump ship. Wealthy people don't want to spend THEIR money financing a private war that they might lose. It is not financially safe to do so not to mention if they lose they will be executed for their treason. You see people will eventually become curious to where the money is coming from and who has it, and when war comes nobody is using the bank it is straight cash being used, not to mention in a war the money these rich people have might become useless due to the government ditching it if the enemy uses it as well.

War isn't cheap.
>>
>>578189610
I don't know enough to really know how things will go. But I do know that I feel sick by what I'm seeing. have since I heard that news. its not anger i feel. It's something deeper. Something that hurts far more. I was homeless once. I am alive because of the charity of other people.
>>
File: 1401542970052.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401542970052.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>578190296
>>
Furthermore, despite the fact that most Americans will live paycheck to paycheck for their entire lives, there are masses of people who believe that they too can be like the Koch brothers or the Carnegies of the world. They consider themselves temporarily inconvenienced millionaires who will one day ascend to such heights, but won't. Many are content to eek out a living on the margins of society in order to live, and vote Republican because the Republican scare tactics of fear, racism, sexism, and Christianity are a security blanket to them. Deep down, they are afraid and know the truth, but blame the "illegals" and "blacks" for their troubles. Changing this way of mind en masse rapidly would be near to impossible.
>>
>>578190487
I'm sure everybody who even comes near a thread like this is.
>>
Rich by hard work. What a liar. If hard work was so lucrative I don't think poor people would have access to it.
>>
>>578190578
Thats your fault that you needed enablers to not fucking die. What would you do in mexico, where not only the infrastructure is bullshit and dangerous, but nobody will save your ass just because?
>>
>>578190162
that would be great

except 2/3 of the 1% inherited their wealth or their families businesses which were already set up for them to become wealthy fast.
most of the remaining 1/3 came from places like where bills gates, steve jobs and zuckerberg came from which was upper middle class families.

depending on what stats you look at less than 5 to 10% of the 1% actually came from middle class or lower class back grounds

tldr if you were born middle class or poor you are now working poor or poor
>>
>>578189923
I didn't say or wouldn't happen. I said it probably wouldn't happen any time soon. As long as the rich are smart enough to keep people fed and distracted revolution is infeasible.
>>
>>578190537
Not true! WWII - Rothschild family funded both sides of the war for profit.
>>
>>578190347
perhaps you should stop being an cunt and use your words to explain why i'm wrong

that's something you should have learned in 1st grade

fucking cunt
>>
File: 485039183049.jpg (14KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
485039183049.jpg
14KB, 200x252px
>>578182087
>>
>>578182087
You think you're oppressed, and you live in the USA?

You're a spoiled brat with no idea what oppression is like.
>>
>>578190029
Marxism is completely dialectical. If you ever spend more than a minute actually studying scientific socialism, you will realize that the arguments you just posed are irrelevant and easily dismissible.

>Human behaviour
This is a very common argument against argument, but it's also easily dismissible. If you study the anthropological history of humans, you will find out we lived in a stage called "primitive communism" for thousands and thousands of years. "Communism," in a sense, is in our blood and rampant in our history.
Also, our "human nature" and behaviour changes over time and evolves just as much as physical beings do. Conditions determine consciousness.

>socialist utopian
Actually, true Marxists are against utopian and idealistic views on the future. Like I said, scientific socialism is completely dialectical. Marxism, in a sense, IS a science.

>sovietfags
Soviet Union was not communist/marxist/socialist. It was a deformed workers state, which is something Marxists are completely against. Look at the example of the Left Opposition and Fourth Internationale. Marxists look at actual science and disregard Lysenkoism.
>>
>>578190296
also that number is going on /soc/

enjoy
>>
>>578187061
likeminded brother
>>
I live in an industrial town in Texas, and recently had conversations regarding gun control with people who believe that "socialists want us unarmed" which is the exact opposite of what we do want. Misinformation is spread from the schoolhouse to the churchhouse, on television and in print, and they take it as gospel. The end of misinformation would be the first step, education the second, strikes third, rebellion fourth.
>>
>>578190808
Well if youre too weak for manual labor, too stupid for knowledge, and too lazy to advance in life due to the selfishness of others (aka a job), maybe you should re-evaluate your self worth.
Everybody ends up in the gutter eventually, if you cant pick yourself up thats your own damn fault, and maybe you shouldnt be rewarded for it
>>
>>578191116
Tell us how it is Cuba,
How'd you get one of the computers!?
>>
>>578190024
Oh dude, I completely agree. I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was just elaborating on your point haha.
This is why we need a revolution!!
>>
>>578190389
The two are not incompatible: you can both work hard for yourself, and for others. I wasn't content despite finally becoming wealthy (successful tech startup--funded by US investors, because Canadafail that's why), so I began to donate to a good charity (Doctors without borders) and volunteer at a crisis phone line. But the critical thing here is that I'm doing it by choice. It should not be the government forcing the distribution of wealth.
>>
>>578190578
It kinda hits you right in your non-existent soul, doesn't it?
>>
>>578190935

Pablo Escobar
>>
What will occur will be known as the cleansing. Most minorities have not assimilated, nor will they. A culture war has been raging for quite some time, and at it's apex, the will be some event that is the last straw. All liberals, most minorities, and homos will be attacked. It will be unlike the world has seen. Many are planning, and waiting.
>>
>>578190387

I'll Internet however I want to. And look at your bitch ass looking for my response. You're just mad because your a douche. Do you gel your hair?
>>
File: stencilbbcamera.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stencilbbcamera.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>578190487
but so are you, and he was before anyway, and so were you anyway.

>are you a citizen?
on a watch list
>are you a foreigner?
on a watch list.

But who watches the watchers?
>>
>>578190995
Heres some words.
literally, LITERALLY everything you said in that post is wrong.
this thread is proof that people that get their opinions from facebook shouldnt ever be in power
>>
We're fucked people, completely. If there was a revolution, after it we would all be at each other's throats again.

Just like the middle east, we spend so much money and lives over there for oil. If we would just leave, they would end up just killing each other again. Our presence there gives them a common enemy.
>>
>>578190995
>Learning proper debate and critical thinking skills in the American public school system

You should both stop being so delusional as it's a wonder you can even type proper sentences if you've made it through that joke of an education. American's wouldn't be so fucking dense if public school was half decent.
>>
less than 20% of Americans fought in the revolution war and brought down the British empire in the new world. Probably 5-7% of americans are now currently awake and ready to fight and die to defend the constitution against tyranny when the happening comes
>>
>>578190805
That's why I love my country. I was given a chance to live where in other countries i would have simply died. And now I feel that is beginning to look more and more preferable. but that's not the point.

I filled out job applications every day. I was living very modestly. and I was kicked out of my apartment. I couldn't make ends meet no matter how hard I tried. I was very thankful for the food i was given from people who cared enough to help me.

But that is now changing. and it hurts me greatly.
>>
Big brother is watching porn. He don't give a fuck about a bunch of morons like us.
>>
File: 56ygruhgf.jpg (45KB, 726x426px) Image search: [Google]
56ygruhgf.jpg
45KB, 726x426px
>>
>>578191520
Once again you fail use words on why I'm wrong.
Cunt
>>578191554
same thing.
cunt
>>
>>578191473
Watch you watch me watch my crotch, I've got a camera in my watch.

What is this, 7th grade?
>>
>>578190808
Translation:
>mom didn't buy me an iPad I'm the 99%
Sure, luck has a lot to do with it--some are born in wealth, etc. But you have to give luck opportunity to happen, and from your post it doesn't sound like you have that mindset--and that does make you deserving of blame for your lot.
>>
>>578190917
I gotchu bro.
It will definitely take some time, and it's a slow, patient process. That is why we need to build a mass party of labor that can actually LEAD a revolution in the future. A revolution now would be bad news.
>>
>>578191263
I'm Canadian, but I have traveled to the third world and it pisses me off when people here in the first world start with this bullshit. People sitting on their couch munching on snacks and drinking beer and watching tv, while seriously suggesting that they are slaves. It's ignorant of what it's actually like to live under an oppressive regime.
>>
>>578191556
You cannot measure the effects of fighting on your homeland. That's why Afghanistan is such a tough place to fight.
>>
>>578191157
[citation needed]
>>
>>578191324
Nice going anon. My hats off to you. That is a great organization to give to. You did your homework, so many charities are so bloated and corrupt. I agree with what you said too. You aight nigga.
>>
To those who say that forced redistribution of wealth shouldn't be the way: There are always examples of the rich working to help the working class and poor. The simple fact is that these isolated examples are not what the majority of the rich do, which is gather their wealth to the detriment of the collective good, for their own selfish purposes. Forced redistribution of wealth, worker ownership of utilities and natural resources, and the the end of reliance upon massive corporations are the necessary steps that need to be taken. Socialism would completely deconstruct the capitalist system, as capitalism is based upon industry for the growing wealth of the few, whereas socialism is about industry to help the community.
>>
>>578191583
Nobody is making charity illegal, they just dont want hobos all over the streets attracting crime and drugs.
I dont think charity is wrong, I just think its inexcusable to force people to basically give to charity
>>
>>578191715
ohhh so the lottery of birth should decide you social standing for the rest of your life

good fucking point

you have better chance of winning the lottery than getting as rich as some of the people control this control because they were born into

gee that's a great system
>>
>>578191185
That's ok; I'll just post the screencap of your post whenever I come across it.
>>
>>578191681
Because every sentence you made is false.
>>
>>578187692

The war has been raging for years.
>>
>>578191794
Thank you. Most people have never witnessed big belly children while dining on 5-course meals. That is an experience that stays with you.
>>
>>578188257
fucking commie bastard
>>
>>578191794
Mah nigga.
>>
>America
>Revolution
what he fuck am I reading
>>
>>578191895
Nobody was forcing the man who got arrested to give food to the homeless when he got arrested for it. So yeah, the US is slowly making charity Illegal.

Also for your narrow view of the homeless I simply say fuck you. I'm not saying anything more to a shitstain like you.
>>
>>578191708
no this is 4chin
>>
>>578191846
I'd be happy to provide sources!
>Communist Manifesto by Marx
>Socialism, Utopian and Scientific by Engels
>State and Revolution by Lenin
>The Transitional Program by Trotsky
>Das Kapital by Marx
>Origin of the Family, Private Property, and the State by Engels (this one takes a great anthropological view on our history)
>Bolshevism: The Road to Revolution by Alan Woods
>Any work by Ted Grant
I could keep going.
>>
>>578190347
10/10 best shitpost in a while

>>578190496

>I'm an only child so I wouldn't have that problem
>I'm an only child
>child

With that mentality, you won't be winning any war there fagboy
>>
>>578192198
Great argument, man. Really stumped me on this one.
Are you upset that you know I'm inevitably right?
>>
>>578191880
Socialism seem fine for the beneficiaries, but nobody looks at the fact that the only ones who pay are those actually trying to serve themselves so that they ARENT worthless niggers doing nothing and complaining.
you tell everybody that the american dream is alive and then punish them for being successful so that all the pieces of shit and continue to be pieces of shit?
>>
>>578191715
The American dream is a myth. Just another tool to show the working class their place.
>>
Eating chips and drinking beer is not enlightenment. That's what people are looking for. A more fulfilling civilization. Not a week to week existence. That's what you fight for. A place where everyone is equal and liberated.
>>
>>578191794
How does that suggest anyone is a slave? It's an acknowledgement of how Cuba limits the free speech of it's citizens, in the same way North Korea does. There are many slaves in first world countires.. Debt slaves.. they don't suffer from being injured but they live lives in perpetual debt that they can never overcome or grow from.
>>
>>578183305
A sensible person. Oppressed? Not in this country. It must be some fag european feeling irrelevant in the world. And just lashing out. Oppressed? Very funny'
>>
>>578191670
Do you really think this is going to accomplish much? I've posted my number various times over the past decade, and every time was disappointed in how few calls I got. Maybe it has to do with that I'm not a faggot and I don't have tits, but I suspect it's primarily because no one really gives a shit enough on this board to do anything offline.
>>
>>578192475

It is pretty upsetting that everything you say is inherently correct.

Most of what I say just turns into puppies or the occassional nuclear flashlight.
>>
>>578192319
Are you a nigger?
>>
A revolution in America would benefit the so-called "third world" as it would basically end our dependence on foreign industry and deconstruct the consumer culture we live in. Following the redistribution of wealth, and by replacing the meat industry with the production of cereal grains, we could easily begin to feed not just America, but other needy nations without needing to send cheques.
>>
>>578192054
still can't use those word can you cunt?

but anyways

I don't support communism or even full socialism

I support a system where we say

"Hey 100 million dollars is enough to leave your child and the rest we'll sell off then use the profits to fund things like roads"

or

"hey maybe billionaires who work the stock market and make hundreds of millions should be taxed as much as nurses and doctors"

you know crazy shit like that
>>
>>578191906
Its not their fault youre a poor piece of shit
>>578192317
You dont even know of my experience with homelessness, people want hobos looking for a way to stand up again, instead of begging so they can put off going to a temp agency for another day
>>
File: fac2.jpg (15KB, 346x350px) Image search: [Google]
fac2.jpg
15KB, 346x350px
I think the real answer is keep playing video games, watching tv, celebrity worship, smoking pot, porn addiction, eating shit tier food, armchair politicking, and getting our news from MSNBC and Fox

This is the answer my friends.
>>
>>578187692
CYBERWARRIORS
>>
>>578192698
Hey man, I would love to make puppies with my voice. Dogs are awesome.
>>
>>578192904
it's not your fault your a cunt
>>
>>578192927
...Like you have a better idea...
>>
>>578192705
are you?
>>
>>578191906
Do you propose that parents should not have the right to gift their property to their children? Bitch, please. Arguing that is a slippery slope to abolishing all private property, and is something that will never gain widespread acceptance. Humans have a natural instinct to be protective of anything they feel increases their long term prospects for optimal homeostasis, and private property is one of those things.
>>
>>578191805
Also that war is completely fucking manufactured. They might liberate one town in northern afghanistan, meanwhile the CIA is down near the coast paying off locals to join taliban
>>
>>578193137
Fuck no.
>>
>>578192329
Because, you know, that's some peer reviewed scientifically sound shit. I lold
>>
>>578192606
True equality leads to true inequality. Not everybody is equal. Not everybody has the same work ethic, or intelligence, or circumstances. Taking the hard work of some and turning it into equality is absolutely unfair.
>>
>>578192991
Honestly let's hope they don't start using puppies to further pacify us because at that point the lower class will never get anywhere with all the damn adorable puppies to distract them.
>>
I can't figure out how to reply on here, but, I will completely agree with those who say that the American Dream is a dream. Breaking Bad is a good example. Guy gets cancer>>>Guy starts making meth in order to afford treatment and care for his family.

What the fuck? How is that an appropriate chain of events? That's why the show is so popular, because it's an easy step to make to most people. If I got cancer an was good at chemistry and thought that I could make millions to help my family I'd do it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>578183936
Oh noes the nuz is out to get us. That is the stupidest fucking thing I have heard today. What news the liberal news or the conservative news or is it the independant news that is so addictive. Truth is addictive. And we live that addiction in the USA. Where do you live if you can call it living?
>>
>>578193159
Ok Ayn Rand. (Fart noise thumbs down.)
>>
>>578182087
You're not oppressed. There is no one holding you back from doing anything. Being poor isn't a barrier of entry into doing what you want. Your desire and the effort you're willing to put out are the only things that are holding you back from doing anything. Poor choices you may have made earlier in life that prevent you from doing something (eg: criminal record, tattoos etc) are your fault. There are several well off people that live happy lives in the US that started with nothing.

No one owes you anything that you haven't earned for yourself and are willing to maintain control over. The government's job isn't to make sure you're happy with what you have. People that work for the government are just like everyone else. If you don't like the rules, then work in a position that will allow you to eventually change them.

A revolution in the US would never work. The government wouldn't have to do much to stop it. The law abiding citizens that have worked hard for what they have would defend themselves, their property, family and friends. A revolution would never gain any ground because the vast majority of people that hold the beliefs that they are being oppressed and held back are , in reality, just too lazy to do anything to help themselves.

tl;dr Get a job.
>>
>>578193337

>Implying that individuals are more important than societies
>>
>>578192904
you're not educated about the aims and goals of the police state.

Orwells nightmare is coming true and we're the only ones who can stop it - his words!
>>
>>578192828
Thats a fucked up system. Really. Especially when those in control of the value of money (the gub'mint) are taking money so they can give money (which is worthless to them) to people to build the country. The government can be a public entity or a private one, not both, like the us is trying to be
>>
It'd work since American armies can't fight guerrilla warfare
>>
>>578193159

you realize that "Arguing that is a slippery slope to abolishing all private property"
is a logical fallacy called "slippery slope"

oh the irony

and we've stopped people from passing shit down to their kids like royalty titles and all that shit

that's kind of what america was founded on. just because your were born into a family doesn't mean you can rule us.

except it's happening again because of the extreme wealth stratification
>>
>>578193303
Hahahahaha
Fine then. Look at any of Lewis H. Morgan's work. He's an anthropologist that explains the "primitive communism" phenomenon.
Where do you propose we get the information? Getting information on Socialism from the current capitalist media/resources is like getting information on Jews by Nazis.
>>
>>578192454
Yes, because explaining that I had no siblings means I'm not able to win a conflict. Well played, nigger.
>>
>>578192995
I think this guy will stop making stupid fucking comments if we stop feeding his ignorance.
>>
File: AnonEternalConduitDATAAngel.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
AnonEternalConduitDATAAngel.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>578192949

Data Angels?
>>
File: howard beale network 2.jpg (200KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
howard beale network 2.jpg
200KB, 1600x900px
>>578193131
I don't, most people don't and that's what's frustrating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGiX5tbLKiY
>>
>>578192995
Yes it is because i choose to be because youre retarded. Are you gonna take my cuntyness and redistribute it because you dont like me being a cunt?
>>
>>578193474
We're not being given the truth. Everything is biased.
>>
>>578193439
That's true.
But still.... puppies....
We can train them to fight alongside us in the revolution!
>>
>>578183695
Civil war is not revolution. Civil war is made up of citizens fighting against citizens. Revolution is when citizens go against the government.
>>
Also, there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between private property and personal property. Personal property is your books, your car, your house, your clothes, your guns, your possessions. Public property is land, natural resources that should be held in common but are instead are owned in large part by corporations and individuals seeking to make a profit.
>>
>>578192619
>How does that suggest anyone is a slave?
I said it pisses me off when people in the first world start with the oppression bullshit. I never said you suggested anyone was a slave, I was speaking generally of morons who do not realize how good they have it when they start making themselves out to be tragic victims of the evil new world order, or whatever retarded shit they believe in.

>There are many slaves in first world countires..
But now you're going ahead and suggesting it anyway... Indebtedness is not the same as slavery, you fucking retard. Do you have any idea what slavery even means?
>>
>>578193498
There is a glass ceiling set in place which plebs, no matter how driven, cannot pass without coming in contact with/joining certain interest groups within the true wealthy society (NOT athletes, celebrities, entertainers)
>>
>>578192504
Oh, I don't believe in the American dream. That implies hard work+luck can make you significantly upwardly mobile. I believe it takes that plus a good deal of luck. See the difference? The point is, you still need the total commitment, smart, hard work part in almost all cases (excepting something like winning the lottery).
>>
>>578193337
>Not everybody hast he same work ethic, intelligence, or circumstances.

It comes down to this really. If you want to make sure everyone lives comfortable regardless of what they can/will contribute then good luck figuring that out. Not everyone on the shit end of things is actually intelligent or willing to work hard for luxury.
>>
>>578187027
underated post.
>>
>>578193676
the government is a company.........

jesus christ how fucking dense are you.

the government is a company, it even sells bonds, it has a budget, it has a bank, it has a chairmen of the board, it has board members
>>
>>578193159
This.
Sure the rich have the means to be richer, but so do the poor if youre not a worthless shit. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean you need to go cry to the government because someone has more money that you
>>
Thanks for bros who are mentioning social stratification. I failed to mention it.
>>
>>578182558
yeah, but they really didn't know what they wanted. You had people from all different schools of thought in there. You had libertarians, socialists, marxists, blacks, whites, women, etc. All of them wanted things to be done in some different way.

The movement could have taken off, especially if white men were left to take charge and organize, but because of the nature of the movement, they were all eventually drowned out and left because of all the illogical nutjobs they were surrounded by. That's when you heard the reports of rapes, heavy drug use, and people pissing and shitting everywhere.
>>
>>578194054
The Fed is not a government bank. Theyre in the white pages ffs. The better phrase to describe it would be "Corporations are the Government"
>>
There is no hope for anythign unless people start accepting the republic of plato somehow.
dempocracy is the power to the ignorants and will always end up in shit, fuck you all
>>
ITT: new additions to NSA watch lists.
>>
>>578182087

>I eat when I like, what I like. pretty much 24/7
>I can pretty much do what I want
>I have a nice house
>Nice car
>Fuck hot women
>Clean, safe neighborhood.
>Can go to school for what I love.
>Believe and say what I like
>Good friends and family
>Can travel the world
#oppressed life
>>
>>578193908
Mother fucker the government is citizens we elected. Da Fuq u saying?
>>
>>578193498
This. This so hard.
>>578193752
I wont stop until you stop looking for boogeymen to blame for your own shitty life decisions
>>
Also people who are talking about crying to the government are speaking in large part from a position of privilege. What we are talking about is deconstructing the government. The government as you know it now will not exist after the revolution.
>>
>>578193463
Your argument is a TV show? WTF, man. Here's a bit of advice I follow myself--get rid of your TV.
>>
>>578193812
Well then, destroy the liberals and talk about it later?
>>
>>578193958
And apparently not doctors who worked for their living.
>>
>>578190808
Bullshit. I was born into a life of poverty w/o a father and going hungry in the ghettos of L.A. Know what I did? Come high school, I took every AP class I could, did public service, got straight A's. Come senior year, I won over $100k in scholarships and was accepted into M.I.T., where I'm currently majoring in Chemical Engineering. I didn't spend a single penny, and I'm going to have a much better life than my mother did.
>>
People talking about "getting a job" are also speaking from that position of privileges. I am physically disabled and am basically never going to get a "job" which would involve me doing manual labor of any kind.
>>
>>578193498
No one starts with nothing.
Not a single fucking one of us.
You could be an orphan, a single 1 year old orphan and still probably have something to your name.
We all start with something only in differing amounts.
That would be fine, but we never make more than what we start off with, most of us struggle to keep what we have. The problem of our age is, most of us didn't who didn't have much to begin with put what little they had on the line to have more and failed. When we invest in a business, our education, estate, whatever... We gamble our lives away in a game with the odds not in our favor.
>>
>>578193485
I despise Rand. I'm primarily a moderate libertarian; Rand was a crazy, hateful old hag.
What next?
>>
>>578194054
Thats what i said. The government cant be both public and private, but thats what it is
>>
>>578194483
You act like everyone isn't on some kind of list anyway. I heard they have many new internships available. You know why? Too much raw data to sort through.
>>
>>578194491
>I eat when I like, what I like. pretty much 24/7
not for long (govt watching calories)
>I can pretty much do what I want
not for long
>I have a nice house
pushing smaller real estate, micro-apartments
>Nice car
govt standardized cars soon/driverless
>Fuck hot women
sure, degeneracy
>Clean, safe neighborhood.
give up liberty for safety
>Can go to school for what I love.
and pay off debt for 20 years
>Believe and say what I like
not for long (thanks nsa)
>Good friends and family
better hope it lasts
>Can travel the world
soon only with a govt permit
>>
This is the most retarded thread I've seen all night and it's only 10:36
>>
>>578194102
>so do the poor
No. Jesus you're fucking stupid. It's a vicious cycle, don't you get it? Being born in a low-income family is not going to provide you with the same "opportunities" as higher income families.
>Someone has more money than you
We're not talking about a few hundred or thousand bucks. We're talking about the multi-millionaires who make ridiculous amounts of money off our work and misery. The richest 85 people own more money than the poorest 3.5 BILLION FUCKING PEOPLE. How the hell is this OK???
>>
Once again, people talking about their successes and getting into expensive universities:Good for you, that does not negate your privilege. A vast majority of Americans are either uninformed about AP classes or do not have the intellectually incapable of taking them. That does not make them "useless" or "beggars"
>>
>>578194790
I feel you bruh. But the capitalist fags would just say "well...if you were smart enough, you could've compensated for your physical disability"
>>
>>578194749
You're lying bro. If it was a true story you wouldn't have wrote it. It's a lie. You're a fraud.
>>
>>578194950
>not for long
>not for long
>not for long
Okay buddy, keep working on your bunker. I'm sure the happening will be soon!
>>
>>578194790
So you're physically disabled? Don't get a physical job, then. Why you didn't succeed in high school and go to college baffles me.
>>
>>578193498
What if you can't get a job? Does that mean you're just SOL and you deserve to die? This line of thinking is just more of the same bullshit rhetoric spewed by all sorts of people who just can't stand to face the truth.
>>
>>578195029
Exactly.
God dammit I'm sick of these capitalist pigs.

>>578194790
I'm sorry that this system is so shitty to you and everyone else, man. Much solidarity. All of my revolutionary actions are for you and my fellow working-class, oppressed beings.
>>
>>578195029
Exactly! I'm mentally capable and work hard at university, but the university system is also steeped in privilege and at the moment most people in positions of power at those unversities play favorites and work for their own advancement, not for the benefit of students.
>>
>>578195101
everything on that list is moot once national martial law is declared
>>
>>578195062
Amen brother.
>>
I think the thing that needs to start is voting with your dollar. Stop the quest for "he who dies with the most toys wins". Buy modestly and only from mom and pop joints. If you want to help the middle class, you have to buy from the middle class. I wonder if that would hurt our jobs, but really, not too much, most of our labor is shipped over seas. It would hurt some, but some pain is going to be needed to make a change.

I don't know if it would work, but it makes sense to me.
>>
>>578195152
Did succeed in highschool, am in college, also crippled with debt.
>>
Listen mother fuckers. If hard work was such a lucrative form of making a living. The rich wouldn't allow the poor people to have access to it. Period.
>>
>>578193706
Slippery slope can be a fallacy or it can be a real phenomenon. You've not made any argument it's the former.

Stopping inheritance of peerage is simply part of the deprecation of royal titles.

Disclaimer: I'm one of the Queen of Canada's loyal subjects, and I happily swore allegiance to her as my sovereign when I became a naturalized citizen 20 years ago. Most of Canada is pretty happy with having Elizabeth's face on our money.
>>
File: murica.jpg (9KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
9KB, 249x203px
>>578182087
Yeah, I guess, as long as you get in shape.
>>
>>578195278
Yeah, because that will totally happen.

Go to the third world, see what actual oppression looks like, you'll come running home quick I bet. Or you can just stay home and fold a few extra tinfoil hats, idgaf.
>>
>>578194560
I believe that government should be variable depending on the country situation. Dictators for the retard country that cant build itself, anarchy for the countries of intelligent, moral and driven people (obviously well never be ready for anarchy, but theoretically)
>>578194790
Thats why people are legally forced to deal with your bullshit and why theres so many people willing to pay you to do stuff
>>578194792
So do you think those that got lucky owe those that didnt?
>>
>>578193707
>like getting information on Jews by Nazis
Conspiracytheoryfag detected.
>>
Wage slavery is still slavery.

The whips and chains have become psychological-socio-economic manifestations as opposed to cold iron and stinging leather.

Compete for crumbs while the masters sit comfortably.

But the funny thing, the real lolz of the matter, is that we could change it all in a day. The only reason we have masters, "Presidents", "Executives", "Kings" is because we choose to give them, and their titles power.

But words only have the power we give them.

We could as a planet consciously choose to reverse and reinvent reality.

There are no kings. There are no masters. There is only choice.

Choose the winning side of history.
Tempus Edax Rerum
>>
File: agree.gif (494KB, 245x136px) Image search: [Google]
agree.gif
494KB, 245x136px
>>578195423

interesting point.
>>
>>578194950
Well thats not now so youve basically said absolutely nothing
>>
>>578194950

None of the remarks you said actually apply though.

I can go out start a business, drink, go out to clubs or events, they cant/wont just turn my property into smaller real estate/ micro apartment. Implying people wont always modify or make a better version of standardized things. clean safe neighborhood as in cops keeping the unwanted types out and services like garbage/water/street sweeping.
0 debt on my first bachelor, I took the smart route and got my degree in something useful through city college ---> state school which was easily affordable while paying rent. People that say otherwise spend money on stupid shit or don't work full time.
Im still saying things, NSA going to NSA.
And yea that govt permit for traveling, its called a passport, they have had those for a while now.
>>
>>578195062
Whatever, believe what you will.

>>578195406
Fair enough, I guess that sucks then. I happened to get a bunch of scholarships (was lucky).
>>
>>578195574
You got lucky, congratulations, but are you going to use the luck you got to help yourself or others? What is more important to you?
>>
>>578186183
3edgy5me. Excuse me while I leave my private college campus in my 2014 Chevy Tahoe to gour buy food and beer with the credit card my dad pays for. Did I mention my parents pay 100% of my tuition and fraternity dues? I don't even pay for my gas. And the funny thing is, people like you won't kill or kidnap me, you'll print out your resumes and want to work for me.
> tldr youre a fucking pleb. Kill yourself
>>
>>578194828

are you trolling me?
there is no private or public sector.
it's the same thing. the USA is a company that is falling apart.

think of the USA as disney land.
it's walk ways a wreck, it's employees undertrained and sick, it's rides breaking down and the only people happy are the owners who live up on magic fucking mountain while the rest of slowly die.

disney would break down and stop making money.

so disney would start educating it's employees so they could actually read and give them things like vitamins so they don't get sick as much so they could work. a bunch of stuff so disney would run decently even though it cut into the riches profits a little.

and yet

there are people in the country who don't even understand that without the infrastructure, physical and abstract (education, healthcare) they country will fall apart and no one will be wealthy.

and you mr cunt are one of those people

i'm out for the night
>>
I can't wait for the day the president is a white woman and the first man is some mean ass looking black dude just tapping that ass while all the benefits of being a male are crushed.
>>
>>578195721
HELL YES.
>>
>>578182087
>worth/successful
No. Look at who you'd be "saving." The majority of people need and deserve to be oppressed the way we are. Most people don't care, like myself, and others don't know there's anything to care about.
>>
>>578194978
Because those people made good decisions unlike youm i know its hard to think that youre not perfect and that nobody owes you all the money they have, but get over it.
Nobody, nobody in the entire world is entitled to anything. Not money, not a house, not food, not air. Thats what life is about.
>>
>>578195721
You speak truth.
>>
>>578195768
If I ever get to the point where I can help people less fortunate than myself, then I will. My personal well being comes first, of course.
>>
>>578194831
Exactly man.

go ahead and eat my shitposts, bluffdale facility
>>
>>578195741
>>578195742
its coming soon, and is going to be enforced by the militarized police as of late. Do you really think they are militarizing to fight ISIS in america?
>>
>>578195757
I believe you got scholarships but that whole came from LA ghetto shit? Uhhhhh lol fuck outta here man.
>>
>>578195616
Definitely not a conspiracy theorist. It's a fucking metaphor, dumbass.
I can rephrase it for you, though, you dumb cunt.
"Getting information on socialism from the current capitalist media/resources is like getting information on Muslims by Jews."
"... is like getting information on Mexicans by White Nationalists."
"... is like getting information on the indigenous by Christopher Columbus."
"... is like getting information on black people by Nazis."

happy?? does it make sense now?
>>
>>578196025
See, under socialism that wouldn't be a question. People wouldn't have to work when they're sick or disabled. Each according to their ability and each according to their need.

Ability-What they're good/able to do.
Need-Self explanatory.
>>
>>578194790
>physically disabled
I hope that if it was hereditary, you'll do the right thing for humanity and not pass on the genes.
>>
>>578195721
We are enslaved by those who control our perceptions.
>>
>>578195002
If theyre retarded and cant help society at all i think that makes then pretty useless. Maybe they arent as effective people as those that can fend for themselves, should that mean youre obligated to take care of them?
Sorry youre not smart enough to make good choices, but nobody is here to bail you out
>>
ITT: Poor GDI vent the frustration of having poor useless proletariat parents by discussing how unfair it is to be born poor as opposed to being born rich. Get a job ya bunch of plebs.
>>
>>578182087
There needs to be another revolution. Now more than ever, and it only gets worse the longer its put off.

That said, how it's done will go one of two ways.

1. You can march on Washington and make your very clear demands (not like occupy, you faggettes) heard, but you'll need a fucking TON of people. Think 1960s. Nixon stated there were 40,000+ domestic bombings on American soil during his presidency. A lot more than one faction of this country are going to have to give a shit.

2. You can arm every civilian to the teeth with every peashooter in the whole country, and it will have one effect and one effect only. Showing up armed is the quickest way to get your revolution declared a terrorist insurrection and have it smoked off the face of the earth without anyone giving you the time of day. No proportionate response, no hearts and minds like in 3rd world shithole burgs. You start that shit here, we go 100% kill mode at the flip of a switch, and you have NO idea the weaponry we possess. You will not get a shot off, you will not even know where your deaths are coming from. It will be an outright slaughter, you have no defenses.

Yer gunz are not a threat to anyone but yourselves.

Please, have a revolution, not a failed rebellion. Damn well better make it a successful one, or they'll clamp down 10x as hard and nothing will ever, ever improve til Russia & China nuke us.
>>
>>578195029
Yep. And if he isnt, hes fucked for life.
too bad.
>>
>>578196110
You were suggesting that there was a large scale concealment and/or fabrication of information about socialism...

>current capitalist media
Do you have any idea how free the press is here in the West compared to the rest of the world? This kind of lie would require a giant, impossible conspiracy.
>>
>>578196261
It wasn't hereditary. I was injured and improperly treated by my doctors, then became extremely ill as a result of that poor care. My girlfriend and I want to have children but the big fear is that we won't be able to care for them.
>>
>>578196215
No. Fuck socialism. That won't work. Needs to be something new. If you can't hack it. Fuck you. You're Kicked down the well. Everyone gets to the age 30 to prove their worth. By 30 you're worthless? Well. You're lifeless.
>>
>>578194790
Easy bud. Kill yourself.
>>
>>578194792
No kidding. All I see is whiners on this thread.
Once at the crisis line volunteering, I talked to one guy, now elderly, who had been moved between 24 foster homes as a child and youth. 24! And, despite significant psychological damage, he still made good of his life. Look at all you faggots who had a lot more than he did, and are still bitching and complaining and want wealth redistributed to you. Fuck you!
>>
>>578196106
Grew up in LA until 6th grade, moved to NC when I was in high school. No way I'd be able to succeed in LA high schools, kek.
>>
>>578196632
Yeah what he said
>>
>>578195423
The rich dont care about the poor because they know theyre not gonna do anything about it, even though they are fully capable of doing so theyre just gonna be victimizing whiny shits
>>
>>578195352
Speaking of voting with the dollar...
I don't believe in universal suffrage; I believe in taxpayer suffrage. You don't pay taxes? Why the fuck should you be allowed to vote! Fuck you, unproductive shit
>>
>>578195976
>Because those people made good decisions...
Like being born from the right vagina? Look at Sally Walton. She hasn't done anything remotely smart, good, whatever. She just inherited her money. Look at the CEO of Bechtel. He made is money by privatizing and treating people in the third world like shit. How the fuck are these good decisions????
My family and I have made great decisions, worked hard, gone to college. What the fuck have we gotten? How well off are we doing??? I'll tell you; we're in a very shitty place. Thousands of dollars in student debt, monthly rent payments we can barely make, and not enough money to buy food to feed us all for a week. Shut the fuck up with your "good decisions" bullshit.

>... not food, not air
How dense and fucking stupid can you be??? We're all human beings. We all deserve natural human rights. God dammit you're a fucking cunt.
>>
>>578196861
Exactly. Therein lies the harm. Lack of wish for a revolution because the destabilization is scary.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.